The Staff Declare Their Fears

hey guys lets stop with all this spam and eat some peanut butter, ok?

But Nutella is better ... ;_;
I'm afraid of Nutella. Or rather, being forced to eat it.Aren't you afraid of it?Oh wait, you're just afraid. Perpetually.But at least you aren't alone all the time. :fear:And Rarity, the best part is that the staff joined in. This topic has now become one-huge comedy piece. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

And Rarity, the best part is that the staff joined in. This topic has now become one-huge comedy piece.

It's great you-had-to-be-there comedy, really. No one but the participators find it funny after the event. :P

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

OH MY GOD! THERE IS THIS FREAKY GERMAN GUY FOLLOWING ME AROUND PRETENDING TO BE MY MENTOR AND HELPFUL TEACHER OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT! AND HE IS ALWAYS WHERE I AM! I´m so afraid! :( He´s even in my sign-off! He calls himself Gata, or Gatanui, or something like that.Okay, relax. You can sort this out. Just what is the right way to get rid of a mad stalker like this? :unsure:~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I am very proud to see this topic has reached almost three full pages.

What's the word for "fear of a staff name change topic reaching three full pages"? Anyone here know Greek?

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

OH MY GOD! THERE IS THIS FREAKY GERMAN GUY FOLLOWING ME AROUND PRETENDING TO BE MY MENTOR AND HELPFUL TEACHER OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT! AND HE IS ALWAYS WHERE I AM! I´m so afraid! :( He´s even in my sign-off! He calls himself Gata, or Gatanui, or something like that.Okay, relax. You can sort this out. Just what is the right way to get rid of a mad stalker like this? :unsure:~Gata. ;)

I'd say account deletion.;P

That sounds like an idea...OH WAIT, THEN I'D ADMIT MY DEFEAT TO THIS GATANUI GUY! :o~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

# just rea#ized the incredib#e simi#arity between the #owecase #etter # and the uppercase #etter "i". So no more uppercase i's either. # FORB#D #T!# a#so wou#d #ike to propose adding the aforementioned #etters to the word fi#ter.

Edited by Lambdalolllamaphobia
How well will you die?

I am very proud to see this topic has reached almost three full pages.

What's the word for "fear of a staff name change topic reaching three full pages"? Anyone here know Greek?
It's pretty long, but I think it shortens down to GSR. You know, to save space and all that.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

# just rea#ized the incredib#e simi#arity between the #owecase #etter # and the uppercase #etter "i". So no more uppercase i's either. # FORB#D #T!# a#so wou#d #ike to propose adding the aforementioned #etters to the word fi#ter.

Nnnope. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Nnnope. :P
Wait, aren't we supposed to have a vote or something first? This is a vita# and important issue that cou#d decide the future of these boards! Who knows how many #ambda#o###amaphobics wi## #eave BZPower if this persists?
How well will you die?

I would change my name to join the fun, but then I'd be stuck with it for a while.All the same, I might change to "the fear of fads"Because they're everywhere. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/fear.gifPonies. Fears. Help!

Help is a fad?... it's not the most popular one, I'd say.-Skar
lol.Wait, stay away. Your post count is kinda high. O_OWoot! I did it. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I would change my name to join the fun, but then I'd be stuck with it for a while.All the same, I might change to "the fear of fads"

you should fear ducksBECAUSE WE ARE ALWAYS WATCHINGquack

HIRE A DUCK TO WATCH THIS PERSONwe are the best watchersWE ARE LIKE HUFFLEPUFFS BUT INSTEAD OF FINDING THINGS WE WATCH THEMquack quack

I would change my name to join the fun, but then I'd be stuck with it for a while.All the same, I might change to "the fear of fads"Because they're everywhere. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/fear.gifPonies. Fears. Help!

Now you speak my language.Down with the ponies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

If you're so scared of ponies, why do you still have one in your avatar?

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

But that one has no symbol over it to show his hatred from them.Unless you can tell him what the opposite of a pony is, I think it's the best solution. :P

Lacertus

Wow is this fun to just sit back and watch. :P

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

But that one has no symbol over it to show his hatred from them.Unless you can tell him what the opposite of a pony is, I think it's the best solution. :P
Looks like he already has the opposite of a pony in his avatar. At least, that's what I think. Disagree at your discretion.

Over here! You can hide from the ponies here!

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

This right here is what I'm talking about! By Tahu's firesword, GET RID OF TRHOSEW PONY AVATARS!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!!! You'rej all FERAKS!!!!!!!!!!

NO! This is UNACCEPTABLE behavior! That stupid pony show RUINED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you guys have ANY idea what those Gali-forsaken ponies have done to my LIFE!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

^you took the words right out of my mouth. except. some. Too. :nervous: Big. :crying: Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I'll be honest, very tempted to become Porphyrophobia-the fear of Purple, considering it's my name right now...so should I? Is it worth three months of being called Porph for short? Hmm...Anyone think I should?Also enjoying all this anti-ponism. That fad is freakin annoying. Like Chuck Norris jokes, starts out funny, gets annoying.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Oh, so this was all a figment of our imaginations meant to teach us the value of facing our fears by showing us people we respect doing just that?Either that or McSmeag (the staff member who probably changes his name the most frequently) is making another attempt to take over the site through some elaborate plot. :P

Of course he's trying to take over; he's Smeag. NEVER FORGET

Oh, so this was all a figment of our imaginations meant to teach us the value of facing our fears by showing us people we respect doing just that?Either that or McSmeag (the staff member who probably changes his name the most frequently) is making another attempt to take over the site through some elaborate plot. :P

Of course he's trying to take over; he's Smeag. NEVER FORGET

This right here is what I'm talking about! By Tahu's firesword, GET RID OF TRHOSEW PONY AVATARS!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!!! You'rej all FERAKS!!!!!!!!!!

BURN THE BAD SPELLING HERETIC

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

I'm just laughing at all you people. But really though, I'm sure someone has a Beruhmtheitiphobia. There's gotta be. Peer pressure doesn't affect me, so my name ain't changing.

Aren't Staffies the only ones allowed to change their names, anyway? I have seen other people do it, though ....

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Aren't Staffies the only ones allowed to change their names, anyway? I have seen other people do it, though ....

It's actually backwards - we can't change our names by ourselves, we have to contact Black Six to do it for us, and even then - save the prank fad changes - it's pretty limited. Regular members can go into their settings and change their names every 90 days, Premiers every 45 days, and OBZPCs every 30 days.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

What in the dancing karzahni is going on in here? And how much do the staff fear their fears?Maybe they've got to learn to face their fears. And conquer them. Carefully. With strategy.Well, at least this is further evidence that BZP Staff are absolutely insane. ...Are there any 'normal' staff left?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.