Seeing as I have been gone for quite some time now, I feel I should post. But I will do it simply with:I like this progress and I like the way the story is going.And as a personal ego question:Why in the world would you give the guy that wants revenge guard duty for the prisoners? I think there would be a blood bath :P

• 1 month later...

OHGOSHWHATHAPPENEDTOTHIS.Okay, I'm reviving this topic since I'm working on a comic for it. Have to change some things (such as my character) and the current plot, but it's still about revolution and the how the great many can work together in times of great trial.THIS IS NOT DEAD. If you have anything you want to post as part of this, then do so. Please, this had promise if you ask me, and its bout time that it got started back up again! I'm accepting guest work, author work from those who are part of this, sprites, gifs., anything you think should be here. Lets make this more than just a story about some rebels, lets make it an actual universe!Thank you friends and readers, without you, this would be nothing.

I really like the idea here but sadly the comics don't seem to have a great deal of continuity. For example the newest one takes place in a fort of some sort but the previous comic shows the entire team at the headquarters. The beginning (though I realize this is no indication of current limitations to your talents) also seems really random. A guy asks his friend in common conversation if he wants to start a rebellion against the government and his friend without too hesitation thought decides to go along with it. Graphically however these comics excel and look as though they really do have potential but as with most MAS comic endeavors it looks as though the authors need to work closer together.

Don't Click It

Introductions Part: IPay no attention to the graphical fail in the last panel, I accidentally merged down instead of clicking 'new layer from visible' and by the time I noticed it was too late. Oh well. Anyway I think this is part 1 of the series, basically reintroducing the characters to make the comics make 'more' sense. (This hasn't been approved by Facade yet) As far as the setting of the comics, its basically after the first rift fiasco, where all the characters who were in the resistance were either killed, drugged to make them forget about what happened (Lekama is an example), or went into hiding... or anything else that might be more creative. So yeah... Enjoy the comic and hopefully it makes sense. ~Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I like Thief, the hand-drawn comic, it looked epic, and def serious, we need more serious comics around here, but I know handrawn comics, or computer 3D ones take forever to make.
That would be kakuras work :biggrin:
lolg, yeah. They do take effort, but not as much as I'd lead people to believe. I'd love to come back to this, I'm just always paranoid that I'm going to take it in a direction that wasn't intended. I'm just a player in this comic, not the mastermind.On that note, I was under the impression that we were going to organize an update schedule so authors would know when it was their turn to update? that's the main reason I haven't been around here lately. (I'd love to come back and I'm genuinely interested in where you plan on taking this, I'd just like more structure.)Oh, and Soran, another great comic! There wasn't a whole lot of unique information to "build the world" per se, but it did give me a bit more information about the character and what's happening. And as always, your style makes your comics literally ourstanding and genuinely enjoyable. Edited by Kakaru

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

Hey, glad you're still in! Yeah, all the characters have been drugged. The general character (still working on names) may be Terran, but he believes in trying less lethal tactics when dealing with less "dangerous" people.Soran made some rules/guidlines, and I'll be reviewing and tweaking it if need be, as well as starting up an author rotation. From what I've heard, we have 5 people currently willing to work with this, 6 possibly. I'm thinking of having guest others fill in if the current author is not able to make a comic, such as being on vacation or sick, that way we can get some pizzazz, or whatever.Also, after every comic, if you are the next author in the rotation, I'll be letting you know what to go by, and what we want to happen, that way there aren't any outcomes that throw off the whole series.Thanks everyone for whose still here, and thanks to those who are new, we plan on being able to update once a week, giving us authors time to work on our other comics.

Hey, glad you're still in!Yeah, all the characters have been drugged. The general character (still working on names) may be Terran, but he believes in trying less lethal tactics when dealing with less "dangerous" people.Soran made some rules/guidlines, and I'll be reviewing and tweaking it if need be, as well as starting up an author rotation. From what I've heard, we have 5 people currently willing to work with this, 6 possibly. I'm thinking of having guest others fill in if the current author is not able to make a comic, such as being on vacation or sick, that way we can get some pizzazz, or whatever.Also, after every comic, if you are the next author in the rotation, I'll be letting you know what to go by, and what we want to happen, that way there aren't any outcomes that throw off the whole series.Thanks everyone for whose still here, and thanks to those who are new, we plan on being able to update once a week, giving us authors time to work on our other comics.
Glad everything is going well. If you need character names, I'd be happy to donate any of the 30-ish bionicle names I've created that are in a folder. Just send me a PM if you want some of them.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Okay guys, I'm leaving tomorrow, so I can't work on anything and I've been busy recently, so sorry about no updates.I plan on having something out not next week but the week after. --I'm back and with some announcements.First off, I'm making a comic, I'll be posting it later today.Second, if you wish to author, Pm me. Here are some guidlines Soran whipped up for all of us.

• Try to stay active during the series, if you can't work on the series tell Facade the situation and why you wish to resign so that there is no time wasted.

• Try not to make any plot twists, try to make the comics make sense with each other. This also includes not making any comics ahead of time that might make an initial impact on the story.

• Try to make the comics by the deadline. The only excuse to not making it by the deadline is if there are any family issues, massive workload (includes homework), important update for a personal comic series, etc.

• If there is a large comic you are creating which might not make it by the deadline, you may make a PSA or random comic that doesn't have anything to deal with the storyline (It can still use the same characters).

• Don't be afraid to give spoilers about the story to fellow authors, it is a group project. If there is something you are not sure will work try you can ask other authors.

• If introducing another character/major accessory/often used background, make sure to supply other authors with it.

• Also, if you feel you don't have enough time for a comic you can asked to be skipped.

So if your in, give me your info, such as bio and RZ sprite.I'm working on the kit right now (I have myself, Lekama (Soran)) and the Terran Commander and Terran Basic.

Edited by -Windrider-

• 5 weeks later...

Okay, yeah, this isn't going anywhere, mostly because I just lost the desire for the story line, life has happened, and other sorts of things.Anyway, I would first like toA: Let you all know that this isn't necassarily over, because I still have plans for a Multi-author comic.As of now, only continuity members can be author, but that is subject to change.B:Same rules will apply there, I plan on making a NEW topic and an intro today.C: I would ask that this topic be closed, as it is no longer needed.