Delayed Opening

Akuna Toa of Sonics

I have decided to return to Artwork III Comics.

official_logo_2012.png

And now I have a banner.

Comics: March:

3/4/12

April:

4/6/12

May:

5/4/12

And on 4/15/12, my new comics got 50 replies. There's the first milestone.

Edited by Akuna Toa of Sonics

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

Ich glaube, dass du soll fuer die Pruefung studieren. I dunno, I'm gonna have to ask Gata on the structure of the sentence. :PAnyways, ok comic, should use GIMP to make the speech bubbles, or at least have smoother ones.

Edited by Tenebrae Invictus

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

Here's a Friday strip. Vahi Matoran learned the hard way not to question my authori-tah.I've decided to release 1 comic each Friday-Sunday instead. Fridays and Saturdays will typically be shorter ones.

Edited by Akuna Toa of Sonics

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

Here's a Friday strip. Vahi Matoran learned the hard way not to question my authori-tah.I've decided to release 1 comic each Friday-Sunday instead. Fridays and Saturdays will typically be shorter ones.

Amusing joke. But for simplicity, I'd put the new comic on the first post so people can easily find and read it. Okay?

mindeth the cobwebs

Amusing joke. But for simplicity, I'd put the new comic on the first post so people can easily find and read it. Okay?
I plan on doing that with every comic.

I plan on doing that with every comic.
Good! This will make things easier for everyone.

mindeth the cobwebs

Time to call in Smee Irwin. The lesser-known brother of Steve Irwin who dissapeared without a trace.Until now.He is... the RAHI HUNTER....I don't know ,seemed fitting. Oh well. Good work! I think you're doing great so far, so keep it up! I'm not entirely what to suggest, things seem to be rock-sturdy for now.

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

• 2 weeks later...