Delayed Opening

Akuna Toa of Sonics

Maybe I should give him some of my Reese's cups.On another note, new comic.

That should brighten his spirits.And he's still there because his house was blown down by [the big bad wolf]. XDEdit: Toilet humor removed.-Wind- Edited by -Windrider-

mindeth the cobwebs

Today's comic.I couldn't make it until about an hour ago today because my brother decided to have a Minecraft marathon on this one. And the idea for the strip was originally something different, but I thought the final version was better.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

Lolcats make the world go round. I liked the comic a lot, as simple as it is, it was really effective. I also like how you make little story lines that flow with the comics. Somewhat like story arcs.Nice job as always,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I'm not against lolcats. Akuna just thought his work was more important than what DN wants.And no, I didn't just speak in third person.Edit 4/20/12: I have the comic for April 20th done, but I just need to get the anime ace text for it. I upgraded to Windows 7, transferred all data, but I can't find any downloaded fonts.

Edited by Akuna Toa of Sonics

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh, I have the exact same problem.You want to work on comics, but then the holy grail of gaming that is Team Fortress 2 comes in and ruins that. With that said, the game is awesome, but please, STOP DISTRACTING US WITH YOUR AWESOMENESS! We're trying to work!...Um... nevermind.Anyways, I know exactly how you feel. :)

"You don't want to think about it." :superfunny: I am surprised to see he looks better as a metruoran though, will we be getting to see what his 'funny story' is?Keep up the good work!Edit: Okay... I found I was reading the wrong page. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/blush.png I'm not used to the new format yet. I'm sorry for that. I'm all caught up now on the comics. Oh, and I definately agree that TF2 is the bane of all writers everywhere. :)~PG~

Edited by Protoss General

I'm sorry to say that due to my teachers more than tripling the amount of work we have to do, I'm going to have to request these comics to be temporarily closed from Thursday until sometime around June 12th, when my finals are over. The last comic until June will be out tomorrow. I'll still be on BZP, though.And at Kreos, I don't find Reach's campaign that hard lol. I just really don't like Exodus :P.Edit 5/9:comic192012.pngThe link

Edited by Akuna Toa of Sonics