Hero Factory Breakout Movie Screens

HF_Breakout_teaser.jpg

Yesterday and today in Germany the Hero Factory Breakout mini-movie aired on Nickelodeon. BZPower Forum Mentor Gatanui was able to get a bunch of screenshots of the two parts, which we're sharing with you now. He also got some video clips, but we need to shrink them down a bit to see if we're able to fit them on BZPower. If you want to get a glimpse of the show before it makes it elsewhere, read on!

View the full article

I don't think I'll ever be able to get the fact that Deeks and Furno are the same person out of my head...Anyway, animation looks top notch as always! Animators seem more suited to Hero Factory to Bionicle, and it shows. Can't wait!

rahkshi_symbol.png

If this is Breakout where is Breez,Bulk and Nex? :???:And shouldn't Rocka be in his 2.0 form? :???:

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

If this is Breakout where is Breez,Bulk and Nex? :???:And shouldn't Rocka be in his 2.0 form? :???:

Based on the fact that Rocka's been recruited to Recon Team, he may have gotten the upgrade first.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

The lack of Nex and Breez is disapointing.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

The lack of Nex and Breez is disapointing.

They were busy on a secret mission ;)
Oh I see ;) go Nex.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

Wait, they downgraded from 3.0 to 2.0? That's kind of silly.Oh well, the episode looks interesting enough. Thanks Gata!

The animal gear they received wasn't ever really a standard-issue upgrade, you know. It was mission specific gear just for the jungle. It'd be pretty silly for them to walk around the factory dressed in animal gear; they likely just removed it when they returned back to the Factory. -Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

It'd be pretty silly for them to walk around the factory dressed in animal gear-Mesonak

I dunno, that sounds fun to me. :U
It wouldn't be very practical, and not to mention the reactions Rocka would be getting to that ridiculous headgear.I can watch the German version on the internet; I know some German, and the plot is never too complex. Based on what I've seen of the first episode (in German of course) I'm confident that this will be better than all the other episodes.Also Stringer uses a pretty good judo (I think) throw on Splitface (I think it was Splitface). Always good. :) Edited by Takua Nui of GoAnimate

Takua Nui

of

GoAnimate

I think it makes perfect sense to change back to 2.0, the numbers were (already) getting out of hand. 3.0 was a temporary upgrade given to only six Heroes, which barely improved upon the 2.0 design anyway. Unless a real 3.0 comes out, I'm glad the numbers are gone.Also, Rocka in the Recon team, eh? Sounds interesting, and would completely explain him getting all those beta upgrades before the Alpha team.Love this episode, can't wait for it to be aired in English!

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

Those movie images are awesome! I am so excited for this Hero Factory movie!I have a question: where's Bulk?

The same place as Nex and Breez; reserved for the Summer show. :P-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

The screen shots look good, but I am pretty sure that will be made up with cheesy one-liners and horrid fight scenes. I hope this show will have a more serious atmosphere than the others.Also, the one screenshot that has Speeda Demon and Stormer makes it look like Speeda was pulled over for drunk driving.

"Wait, a hundred ships to one starfighter? It'll be a slaughter!

"That's the spirit!"

No! I mean MY slaughter!"

-Alex and Grig from The Last Starfighter-

The screen shots look good, but I am pretty sure that will be made up with cheesy one-liners and horrid fight scenes. I hope this show will have a more serious atmosphere than the others.Also, the one screenshot that has Speeda Demon and Stormer makes it look like Speeda was pulled over for drunk driving.

I found this episode to be better than any of the others. The fight scenes were pretty decent and more action-packed than the ones in, say, Savage Planet. The atmosphere is more serious as well.Speeda Demon doesn´t only look like that, he also sounded like that. His laughter has to be the most insane one HERO Factory has ever had (though Corroder´s laughter was pretty sick, too). :P~Gata. ;) Edited by Germanopaidogogophobia

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Based on the fact that Rocka's been recruited to Recon Team, he may have gotten the upgrade first.
He has been recruited to hero recon team? COOOOOL!!!!

I found this episode to be better than any of the others. The fight scenes were pretty decent and more action-packed than the ones in, say, Savage Planet. The atmosphere is more serious as well.Speeda Demon doesn´t only look like that, he also sounded like that. His laughter has to be the most insane one HERO Factory has ever had (though Corroder´s laughter was pretty sick, too). :P~Gata. ;)
Corroder was just weird...Speeda Demon has an even crazier laugh, and those little arms with the blades get on my nerves.

Takua Nui

of

GoAnimate

I found this episode to be better than any of the others. The fight scenes were pretty decent and more action-packed than the ones in, say, Savage Planet. The atmosphere is more serious as well.Speeda Demon doesn´t only look like that, he also sounded like that. His laughter has to be the most insane one HERO Factory has ever had (though Corroder´s laughter was pretty sick, too). :P~Gata. ;)
Sounds pretty promising, but being better than previous HF episodes isn't that much of an achievement, so I probably shouldn't get my hopes up.Also, I just know it will annoy the [CENSORED] out of me when they inevitably refer to Speed Demon as "Speeda Demon" becase his name isn't Speeda Demon his name is Speed Demon not Speeda Demon does not computeAAARRRGGGHBVHDKCBJHS "But as long as I'm here, I get to bust heads!"

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Sounds pretty promising, but being better than previous HF episodes isn't that much of an achievement, so I probably shouldn't get my hopes up.Also, I just know it will annoy the [CENSORED] out of me when they inevitably refer to Speed Demon as "Speeda Demon" becase his name isn't Speeda Demon his name is Speed Demon not Speeda Demon does not computeAAARRRGGGHBVHDKCBJHS
His name is Speeda Demon. Say what you like about the common habit of using corrupted words in Hero Factory (for instance, X-Plode, a set from early in the line), but they're here to stay.I personally like "Speeda Demon". While you could argue that "Toxic Reaper" sounds just as menacing, if not more so, than "Toxic Reapa", "Speed Demon" on its own sounds generic and bland. Based on what his personality is allegedly like, I think "Speeda" suits him just fine.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

How come there are six Heroes and six Breakout villains instead of nine Heroes and nine Breakout villains in the Breakout movie screens?

Probably because they left some out so they wouldn't be overloaded with characters. Nine villains and nine heroes in 44 minutes of episode would mean at most five minutes for each hero's "mission", assuming zero minutes would be needed for exposition. That's not much time at all, and certainly not enough to keep an overarching plot moving along.Plus, nine heroes would be a lot of characters for audiences to keep track of. Keeping the cast small makes a great deal of sense. Of course, it makes me wonder what they might have planned for the second half of the year, if anything, since they'd probably want more than a cast of more than three heroes and three villains, especially if the episode has the significance of following up on Breakout's cliffhanger ending.

The characters look a lot better than the originally did in the show when it first started out...I'm amazed how far this series has come in such a short amount of time!Can't wait to find the time to watch some of the episode!

Seems legit.

comet.jpg

Who wants to play Kolhii?