Premier Membership Question

Lewa0111 Nuva

I had a question about purchasing premier membership status. If I buy Lifetime, will I get Premier Membership instantly or is there typically a delay for processing? I only ask because a little while ago I purchased the Lifetime Premier Membership and the funds were deducted from my account, but I still seem to be a normal member. :???::mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

They still have to me manually processed, to a degree. The funds are subtracted automatically, but Dimensioneer has to get around to changing your group.Don't worry, it'll happen. It's never been an instant process.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I sent my money. How long until I become a Premier Member?Memberships are processed manually by Dimensioneer. It to take up to a week for PayPal payments to be processed and that time plus mailing time for postal service payments. If you feel an exceptional amount of time has passed, contact Black Six or Dimensioneer so they can look into the matter.

That comes from the [Premier Membership topic in the Reference Desk]. I think that makes it official-BANE Edited by Melorussophobia

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Okay, got it, thanks. I knew it usually took a while but wasn't sure if the funds being detracted right away was part of it. Thanks!:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!