Exclusive Artwork: Merrick Fortis 3.0

Erebus

They actually discontinued that element for the 3.0 update, so he was both drawn and designed without it.

Yeah, I considered that, but I would've thought it would have had it in the illustration. I also considered that it may be because of the fact that the model he used as a reference used a solid black chest armor piece. :notsure:

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Pros. Almost everything. Cons: That Mr. Damaso doesn't always make such epic drawings. This is great as a comic, and perhaps as actual art. It has suspense, action, great technique, and most everything. Thumbs up, Mr. Damaso. :thumbsup: .

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

Wait meric has wings to fly. Why would he be clinging to a cliffside. Maybe they broke like furno's

I don't think that they are wings really. I'm not sure what they are, but if they are "wings" they don't work for flying. Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

They are called "wings" which generally implies flying, but his official bio notes that the claw is specifically for climbing (and that the wings are for increasing his traveling speed), so I thought a climbing pic would be really cool. Didn't think it would get this many comments =P

How does he climb with only one claw? :SFantastic art, though. I'm constantly amazed at the amount of dedication that Lego puts towards its fanbase.

I don't make the story, I just record it XP. And technically this isn't a LEGO production; this is just for us, the fans, by a talented artist.

Huh, the idea of commissioning comic artists to illustrate images of EU characters never occurred to me. Great piece of art; I quite love it! :)

Never would have occurred to me either if I hadn't seen that Damaso actually accepted commissions; took a shot, it paid off.

They are called "wings" which generally implies flying, but his official bio notes that the claw is specifically for climbing (and that the wings are for increasing his traveling speed), so I thought a climbing pic would be really cool. Didn't think it would get this many comments =P

We just like to point out any faults we can find. Realism is more important than composition, everyone knows that. ;D

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

Waaait. Is this an actual character? ~Aero~

Yes, his name is Merrick Fortis. He is the leader of the Hero Recon Team. Here is the article on HEROsector01. ;)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

I'm not much of a HF guy, but it's still very cool that you guys were able to get this together.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

• 2 weeks later...