The Three Virtues: Bionicle And Hero Factory Podcast

Mesonak

-

Hello BZPower members, this is Mesonak, here to bring you...

-

virtuelogo2.png

-

That's right everyone, TTV has returned! A quick forewarning; if you decide to listen to our episodes, don't get turned off by the first couple. The quality of our podcast has improved drastically over time. Enjoy!

-

What is The Three Virtues? It's an on-going podcast, by members, for members. It's the successor to iBZP, the original Independent BIONICLE Zone Podcast, created by now-second-in-command Varderan. iBZP was originally created by Varderan as a means of providing a form of entertainment for us and the fanbase at large that not only featured discussion on ongoing events surrounding BIONICLE, but also BZPower and the current events in the community. After BIONICLE's unfortunate end, discussion of its successor, Hero Factory, was also added to our plate of topics.

-

iBZP thrived for a while, but never really reached its potential popularity wise. Due to various issues, Varderan eventually resigned from his position as Main Host, handing the job over to me. I decided to carry out a plan Var was going to go through with regardless; rebrand the podcast under a different name, The Three Virtues, and revamp the content, hosts, and overall quality of the podcast.

-

That plan has paid off in the long run; before BZPower's downtime, TTV was thriving. When BZPower went down for six months, production of the weekly episodes (as well as the mid-week BioTalk) reached an understandable standstill. Now that BZP is back, we hope to continue with our regularly scheduled podcast and bring you the same quality of entertainment that we used to deliver. We hope you'll join us for the ride.

-

-The TTV Crew

-

Episodes:

Episode 3: The Brickfair Mosaic ProjectEpisode 4: Your Mom Is My HeroEpisode 5: Bioni-School MusicalTTV Library Interview 2: RepicheepEpisode 6: LAST NIGHT LAST NIGHTEpisode 7: Fur EliseTTV Special - The Price Of A PencilTTV Special - Legend Reborn CoverageEpisode 8: All That Saucy GoodnessTTV Special - MakutaFest 2010Episode 9: Bleach Is Not TastyTTV Special - Leigh Gallagher InterviewEpisode 10: Why Can't We Be Friends?Episode 11: All Hallow's EveTTV Special - Comic Maker Interview 1: KahinuvaEpisode 12: When The Main Hosts Are AwayEpisode 13: Bloody MurderEpisode 14: POWERTHIRST 3: 80 SECONDS EDITIONEpisode 15: Limbs of Rigor MortisEpisode 16: YEEEEEEEEAAAHTTV Special - Comic Maker Interview 2 - Autodude DragonEpisode 17: Light Mirror"TTV Special - MOCist Interview 2 - The OptimistTTV Special - MOCist Interview 3 - VampireBohrokEpisode 18: STABSTABSTABTTV Biotalk Episode 1: Morally IncorrectEpisode 19: New Year's SpecialTTV Special - Comic Maker Interview 3 - Lavaside RahiTTV Special - Comic Maker Interview 4 - NuparurocksEpisode 20: It's Makuta Jetbug!!TTV Special - MOCist Interview 4 - ~Felix the Cat~TTV Speical - Randy Elliot InterviewTTV Special - MOCist Interview 5 - BallomTTV Special - Comic Maker Interview 5 - Dark709Episode 21: I Just Swallowed My GumTTV Special - Ordeal of Fire Coverage

-

Segments:-Introduction: The cast breaks the ice with some random discussion, and then the intro music plays.

News: The cast discusses the BZPower front page news, from oldest to newest.

Hot Topics: The cast cycles through the list of hot topics, picking out three topics to discuss.

What the Heck with THEDUDEOFDUDEZ: Hosted by Mesonak, I pick out something odd in the world of BIONICLE, BZPower, or Hero Factory, and rant about it for a while. Appearance of this segment varies depending on the material.

Comic Maker Spotlight: Hosted by Eljay, this segment involves Eljay offering constructive criticism to a comic maker, who is chosen at random.

MoC Spotlight: Our resident BBC expert Tom reviews a selection of MoCs from the BBC forum, offering constructive criticism to their creators.

General Artwork Segment: Our workaholic host Varderan takes a look at the General Artwork forum, offering a wide range of advice to the members there, and participating in discussions regarding the forum itself.

Conclusion: The cast finishes with some witty banter, and the ending music plays.

-

Special segments:

-

You've got mail: Listen up, people. You can send stuff in to us. Just PM me a comment, a question, an opinion, a statement, or whatever you want. We'll discuss it on an episode. This is probably the easiest way to get mentioned in TTV.

BioTalk: Hosted by Eljay, we take a look at various things pertaining to BIONICLE, such as the OGD and/or topics in GD/Storyline and Theories.

Around BZP in 80 Seconds: Varderan quickly runs through current events in three different forums; in 80 seconds, of course.

-Cast list:

-

Mesonak: Main Host Ultra/OwnerVarderan: Website Manager/Co-ownerEljay: Toa of Mangosteen: Soundbyte Manager/Co-OwnerAlena: Co-Owner/Episode EditorSumiki: Main Host MinorKahinuva: Main Host MinorBrickeens: Main Host Minor

Potu: Main Host Minor

-We've had many more guests and part time hosts ever since our podcast began, but in the interest of space, I won't list them.

smile.gif

-Comments and criticism are, obviously, welcome and appreciated, be it constructive or not. Unlike some we appreciate any comments on our work and will listen to the opinions that our fanbase gives us. Don't forget that, please.

smile.gif-Special Events:

makuta_fest2.png

-Makuta Fest is a yearly collaboration between the BS01 Podcast and The Three Virtues. The scheduled date for the next MakutaFest event is August 1, 2012; The first one, held on August 1, 2010 was a grand success, and the second, held on August 1, 2011, was an even greater experience.

-

leigh_gallagher_lol.png

-

On October 17th, 2010, TTV interviewed Leigh Gallagher, the BIONICLE comic artist for 2008. Was a very enjoyable experience; he's a great guy.

Affiliates:

-

KJBannerAffiliates468.jpg

-

kkomwm4t9k17gbwna7w6.png

-

Support banners:

-

2ndattempt.png

-

firsttryatbanner.png

-

the3virtuesbanner.png

-

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Very happy to see this back up! I personally can not wait for us to be up and running again, making jokes and having myself run away from the rocks you guys throw at me! sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Awesome. How is the work on Biocraft going, since I'm am an avid fan of both Bionicle and Minecraft, and am eager to seeing the movie (or map downloads.)

Well, that would be best asked in the actual BioCraft topic. :) sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The thing I like most about this podcast is its liveliness.When someone says something that makes the rest of the cast burst out laughing,you find yourself laughing along with them, and you feel like you're part of the podcast.And that is a pretty cool feeling that's rare to achieve. Great work, TTV. Looking forward to future episodes.(And my prolonged guest appearance) -V-

Edited by The Venom

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

You guys are doing Fantastic with show, I really love what your doing with it. It's an awesome Podcast and I think it deserves more attention then it's getting now. Love the show guys. *Also, uh, I bet you all know me after I posted this and you checked out my Profile. And I wanted to add something on to the post, but i didn't think anyone would see it. This is addressed to Varderan, Mesonak and Eljay: I've done some terrible things over the last year, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't remember them. I'd also be lying if I said that I expect you to forgive me. I just wanted to say how sorry I am, for all the things I did. I'm sorry for causing so much trouble. I've said this before, you've even excepted my Apologies, and I've betrayed you all and made you mad at me once again. I really want to express how bad I feel, looking back. I feel worse now than I did then, and I don't expect you to accept my apology or forgive me, but I do feel bad I will always feel bad about the actions of which I have done. I'm so sorry.......

Edited by Watashi Wa
Deleted post, added content to this post.

Ohai TTV-associated people. Meso, Var, Eljay: I can edit episodes for you whenever you want, but be warned, I might be a bit slow at first. And uh, apologies again for the incident on MakutaFest. I mentioned to Meso that he could have it edited out if he felt like it, but he may not have gotten the message on Skype. Sorry for obnoxiousifying your live show, guys. Also, Potuto: Congrats on the host position. =D ...That is all.

Edited by Thylon Rykanu

No probs. It wasn't that big of a deal, so it wasn't edited out of the show. But thanks for apologizing, all's good. And that's good to know. Thanks for informing us. Also, working on the problem regarding the Nuparurocks interview. I'll get to that ASAP. -Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Ah... Beautiful... Wonderful... TTV... God it's been so long, i didn't even realize how many episodes you guys were up to. Ahem *Coughspluttergagchoke* I want to guest star >:L Just one episode, considering i'm no longer the highest pitched voice and am probably one of the deeper ones now =P I want to guest star just once... I dunno about yu guys but i'd like to think that i'm owed at least that. =P

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

I am kind of curious.. I know you guys have been busy with BZP coming up and all, and of course Minecraft, and Biocraft. But whatever happened to me and Darcsyde's interview..? Did it get lost.. Or has it just not been edited yet..?

Edited by Garda

Guess who's back?

(>^.^)> It's Magic. ~(._.~)

Not me.

Hail the triumphant returning TTV!Hey guy so glad to see you on the other side of the forum down time! I savored MF11 and your various other publications during that time! So, how are you doing and whats the next for TTV episodes? Also I was wondering if I could be it? I already have Skype, but I just need to learn how to use it. I also have trusted sources to help me. (Look at Search Bar) If this could happen, it would be great! Also, remember that Email I sent you? Which podcast is that? Anyway, I'm so glad you're back! I will look forward to more TTV! > Koro-Chaos

Hm, speaking of interviews, I told Sumiki after mine was finished that I wanted to redo it...which is almost definitely not possible, but I'd probably be able to answer the questions better the second time around. Plus I swear my voice has changed somehow since that interview--how exactly, I'm not sure, but it sounds like it to me. XD So don't take this as a real request for a second interview. But yeah...did Sumiki ever finish editing the first?

Edited by Thylon Rykanu

• 3 weeks later...

And with that, Episode 22: The Digital Media Chefs has been released. Pretty funny episode overall, got to say.Episode 23 is currently done being edited, but there was a problem with the uploading and as such, it can't be released aat the moment.And for those wondering about the file name discrepancies (24, 25 instead of 22, 23), we had recorded two episodes over the downtime that we were planning to release, but due to the irrelevancy, at this point, of the topics that were discussed in those episodes, we see no purpose to release them.:)-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Glad we can get back to work here! Also happy to have helped out and edited one of the episodes! I hope everyone enjoys!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

Dear fans of the podcast THE THREE VIRTUES,It has been in the best interest of the podcast members to advise you not to listen to the early episodes of the beloved podcast THE THREE VIRTUES, for the reason you will be scared away from listening to the better, newer episodes of the podcast.Sincerely,Tenebrae Invictus.Editor of THE THREE VIRTUES: BIOTALK

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground