A Comedy With Less Than 300 Words But A Lot Of Pizza

Dralcax

Chapter 1

tahu is the best but lewa hit him in the face with a pie and then tahu became a ninja and he went all BURN STUFF!!1!111! and he beat lewa. bionikul rules!!!!11!1!! the End!1!11!!!!111!!!!!

Levahk-Kal: Well, that was weird.Dralcax: Don’t worry, it’s just an attention getter. Now the real comedy begins.LK: Aw, man! I was just about to start playing Minecraft!Dralcax: No.LK: Angry Birds?Dralcax: *throws a bird at Levahk-Kal, which explodes*LK: [violent game removed]?Dralcax: *[excessive violence removed]*LK: Okay, maybe not. But can’t we stop this comedy now?Dralcax: It’s not 300 words yet. Do you want to get this comedy locked?LK: Well, at least have a decent plot rather than an argument with the author!Dralcax: Fine. :glare:Welcome to Ask Levahk-Kal!LK: We did that already, remember? And it was an epic fail.Dralcax: Oh.The Bohrok-Kal try to run a Chinese Restaurant!LK: Nah, to cliche. Besides, too many egg roll jokes.*Gahlok-Kal randomly appears, rolling a large egg*LK: I rest my case.Levahk-Kal, Ace Attorney!LK: Objection! Now that’s just stupid. Why Levahk-Kal is a moronLK: Hey! http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gifThe Bohrok-Kal try to run a fast food restaurant!LK: No.The Bohrok-Kal try to run a pizza parlor!LK: Bohrok.The Bohrok try to run a pizza parlor!LK. Better. We need a staff, though.*a bo staff randomly appears*LK: Not that kind of staff!

Tahnok- ChefGahlok- DeskLehvak- ManagerKohrak: MaintenancePahrak: JanitorNuhvok: ToppingsBohrok Va: Pizza delivery guys

LK: The Va do the pizza delivery? :blink:Tahnok Va: Vamos!Pahrak Va: Vamos!Gahlok Va: Vamos!LK: SHUT UP!!!Nuhvok Va: Vamos!LK: AAARGH!!!!!!!!!Dralcax: Okay, lets cut out the Spanish puns and get on with the grand opening!LK: But we need a name!*Tahnok trips and a fresh pizza lands on Nuhvok*LK: Pizza Bohrok?Dralcax: Fine. Well, that’s enough author interference for today. Bye!Pahrak: *Sees mess* Clean it all clean it all it must be cleaned! *Cleans up mess*LK: Okay...Lehvak: I’m the manager, let me manage this place. Bohrok-Kal belong in the monthly inspections according to ordinance #320938.LK: Fine. Bye!

Pizza Bohrok Chapter 1: Prologue

LK: Wait, a prologue isn't part of the chapter count!

Pizza Bohrok Chapter 1 0: Prologue

LK: Better.

The End!LK: Already? We didn’t even make it to the Grand Opening!Kohrak-Kal: Ku... Ku... But it’s 300 words.Pahrak-Kal: What is with the “Ku... Ku...” anyways?KK: Ku... Ku... It’s a manga reference.PK: Figures...

Next Chapter: Pizza Bohrok Grand Opening!

aouROFb.png

• 2 weeks later...

LK. Better. We need a staff, though.*a bo staff randomly appears*LK: Not that kind of staff![/center]

Tahnok- ChefGahlok- DeskLehvak- ManagerKohrak: MaintenancePahrak: JanitorNuhvok: ToppingsBohrok Va: Pizza delivery guys

LK: The Va do the pizza delivery? :blink:Tahnok Va: Vamos!Pahrak Va: Vamos!Gahlok Va: Vamos!LK: SHUT UP!!!Nuhvok Va: Vamos!LK: AAARGH!!!!!!!!!Dralcax: Okay, lets cut out the Spanish puns and get on with the grand opening!I especially liked this part. This is indeed hilarious, and I eagerly await the next chapter.

Hilarious! I especially love all the different plot titles and then Levak-Kal's objections to them. Oh, and the naming...Keep writing!

I shall be saying this with a sigh

somewhere ages and ages hence:

two roads diverged in a wood, and I

I took the one less traveled by

and that has made all the difference.

-Robert Frost, The Road Less Traveled

• 2 weeks later...

Sloof Lirpa of Lego has announced that they are bringing back Bionicle!Pizza Bohrok: Chapter 1: Grand openingEDIT: FYI, somehow, there's a new filter ruining Lehvak's name. Now it reads as Bionicle Legends, LOL.Bionicle Legends: Yay, we’re open! But now what?BT: How about a publicity stunt!BN: Like the world’s biggest pizza?BK: The world’s biggest pizza is 314 feet across. Now that’s a lot of pie.LK: These guys are morons. :glare:Dralcax: Read the previous dialogue over and over until you get bored. Or until it’s 300 words so I can stop writing.LK: You’re so lazy...Dralcax: You’re not the only one who plays computer games with lots of blood, you know.LK: Just get on with the chapter.Bionicle Legends: Okay, bring in the dough!*A giant slab of dough lands on him*KK: Ku ku ku... Whoops.PK: STOP SAYING KU KU KU!KK: Ku ku ku...*Tahnok rolls out the dough, Lehvak included*BN: Where did we ever get enough space for a 315-foot pizza?Dralcax: Whoops.*The Bohrok appear in a 400-foot parking lot*BN: Better. Now get the sauce!*Precisely 314.159265358 gallons of sauce land on the pizza*Bionicle Legends: Glub glub glub.BT: Where do all these ingredients come from?KK: Ku ku ku...PK: STOP IT!!!BN: Okay, toppings!*An avalanche of pizza toppings lands on the enormous pizza*BN: Why is it in the shape of Kohrak-Kal’s face?KK: Ku ku ku...PK: SHUT UP!!!!KK: Is that all you can say?PK: As your clear superior, I hereby forbid the emittance of certain sound waves into the atmosphere that are perceived by the Bohrok-Kal auditory sensory units to be in the form of the words “ku ku ku”, which is a clear reference to a manga character in a manga in Shonen Ace magazine which contains profanity and therefore is not BZP appropriate.KK: :blink:LK: Now I have a feeling that Dralcax is just trying to increase word count.Dralcax: No, it’s already 300 words.LK: And Pahrak-Kal just said 61 of them.BT: Can we get back to the pizza?Bionicle Legends: Gud be oud ubb ear!BT: Now let’s cook it! Umm... How are we going to get it into an oven that big?*A huge pizza oven rises out of the ground and cooks the pizza*Bionicle Legends: AABB ID BURDS!BT: That was a little too convenient...KK: Ku ku ku...PK: *Facepalm*BT: Now what do we do with a pizza that size?BP: Eat it? :dunce:BN: Submit it to the record books!BK: April fools. The actual biggest pizza is 500 feet across. :biggrin:*Tahnok and Nuhvok start attacking Kohrok*BT&BN: :spank:BK: :dazed:THE ENDBionicle Legends: Ubb... Cubb subbudy geb be oub ub ear?

Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png

Who is BT, BN, and BK? And BP, other than an acronym for British Petroleum? :)I think the latter is Bohrok-Kal, but I'm not sure. Or is it Bohrok Tahnok, Bohrok Nuuvok, etc?The "word filter" is hilarious, even though it is fake, because you were able to warn us about it. :)

No, it's real. I edited in the warning. They stand for Bohrok Tahnok, Bohrok Nuhvok, Bohrok Kohrok, and Bohrok Pahrak. I was lazy. I will be switching back to the basic names, except for the Kal. What is with the Bionicle Legends filter, anyways?

aouROFb.png

This is really good in my opinion! I especially like this little part:

PK: As your clear superior, I hereby forbid the emittance of certain sound waves into the atmosphere that are perceived by the Bohrok-Kal auditory sensory units to be in the form of the words “ku ku ku”, which is a clear reference to a manga character in a manga in Shonen Ace magazine which contains profanity and therefore is not BZP appropriate.

I also find the word filter on Bionicle Legends's name to be quite humorous; the fact that you warned us about it added to my laughter. XP Edited by Tamagotchi Lover

Looking for a fresh start...  Call me TL.  

World Record thing's a little random...but hey, that's what comedy's for, right?Drat, now I'm going to have to go look up how big that pizza actually was. And what they did with it afterwards. :rolleyes:Also, I like the old double-space format better...if you can get it back...

Edited by Toa Sonis

World Record thing's a little random...but hey, that's what comedy's for, right?Drat, now I'm going to have to go look up how big that pizza actually was. And what they did with it afterwards. :rolleyes:Also, I like the old double-space format better...if you can get it back...

Actually, it's 122 feet, but I needed it to be greater than 315.New Chapter!i hate filters but anyways im getting tired of the fake noob comedy thing, so meh.Pizza Bohrok: Chapter 2: Word filterLehvak: Since the pizza didn’t work (I still smell like anchovies), we will now attempt to set a new world record.Nuhvok: We will now attempt to invoke every word filter except the ones that filter out profanity. Ready?Lehvak: Bionicle Legends!Tahnok: cool dude!Kohrak: BZP Lovers!Nuhvok: #######!Gahlok: (LEGO) friend(s)!Pahrak: Nobody cares about me. I need attenton so I wanted to be annoying.!LK: … These guys are morons!Dralcax: Yeah... Let’s find a better ad campaign.Lehvak: Oh, screw this. Let’s just get an ad in the newspaper.Five days later...Gahlok: Tahnok, we have an order for 3 large anchovy pizzas for a pizza party at Zaktan and Vezok’s School of Villainly.Lehvak: The comedy whose co-author offered to partner with us?Dralcax: Yeah.Nuhvok: Do they even have pizza parties? It’s a school of VILLAINY, for crying out loud! :huh:Gahlok: That’s what the anchovies are for.KK: Ku-PK: http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gifNuhvok: We’re out of anchovies. We put them all on the giant pizza since we didn’t want to waste the ones we actually use.Lehvak: Get the fish tank and use some guppies, then. :evilbiggrin:Nuhvok: :blink:Later...Lehvak Va: Vamos! *Hops on bike to deliver pizzas*Random Pedestrian: Ew, what is that smell? :bigeek:Lehvak Va: Vamos!(Toa Zehvor MT, you can decide if it arrives or not at your comedy.)LK: A crossover? :???:Dralcax: What? It’s not like it has to arrive. And if it does in his next chapter, it would be epic.LK: Do you really think they would appreciate three large guppy pizzas?Dralcax: They’re still alive, you know, so they can always get a new fish tank.LK: I think that’s 300 words now, don’t you? :wacko:Dralcax: 298.LK: Oh Mata Nui... <_<Dralcax: 303.LK: Then end this.Dralcax: Fine, but just because there isn’t a barfing emoticon.LK: :unsure:THE END Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png

Oh dear...live guppies on a pizza...that just doesn't sound good. FISH SLAPPING TOURNAMENT at the School of Villany foreseen...