Biocraft: Chronicles

Oh man, I didn't know you guys still needed voice actors. I can definitely help with that--I can do a wide range of Matoran voices if needed.I could probably help with music, too--I've been considering remixing the MNOG soundtrack for a while, so would that be of any help?I'd really like to be able to contribute something to this, as this is one of the neatest projects I've seen on BZPower, and because I really haven't done anything for TTV, so I feel like I owe you guys big-time. So if I can do any of the above, let me know. I'm more than willing to. :)

Oh man, I didn't know you guys still needed voice actors. I can definitely help with that--I can do a wide range of Matoran voices if needed.I could probably help with music, too--I've been considering remixing the MNOG soundtrack for a while, so would that be of any help?I'd really like to be able to contribute something to this, as this is one of the neatest projects I've seen on BZPower, and because I really haven't done anything for TTV, so I feel like I owe you guys big-time. So if I can do any of the above, let me know. I'm more than willing to. :)

While we appreciate the offer, as of this moment we require no further assitance at this moment. The only voice actor we need is one for Nokama, and that is being taken care of. Thank you for your interest and we hope you enjoy the finished project :)Heads up to everyone - We will be continuing filming on the weekend, and we're almost done voicing the second script! We're gettin' work done!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

While we appreciate the offer, as of this moment we require no further assitance at this moment. The only voice actor we need is one for Nokama, and that is being taken care of. Thank you for your interest and we hope you enjoy the finished project :)Heads up to everyone - We will be continuing filming on the weekend, and we're almost done voicing the second script! We're gettin' work done!sig.png
Ah. I thought you said about 4 days ago that you needed voice actors. Guess I misunderstood. Ah well. Looking forward to seeing this! If you need anything at the last minute, please let me know. XP

Great to see one of these ambitious projects that isn't being abandoned.KUTGW, like the trailer, will be interested in the final work.- 55555

Thanks once again to everyone for posting! Here's another update, and a look at Po-Koro!

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

I can't watch from iPhone.Will edit with response later.EDIT: Looks spectacular. Maybe we could have a copy of the island elsewhere and people could make their own houses. And maybe, through hard work, we can get a NPC moderator and get them to tell us quests to become Toa or chroniclers or whatever.

Edited by Kodrak

not autistic

It looks great eljay!although the path and the canyon walls should be a darker dirtish color, but other than that, it is amazing. good to see a progrees update, hopefully filming could start soon

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

We could indeed likely force a generation of snow if it was necessary, but thankfully, we found it fairly easy to build Ko-Koro the way we did; mainly comprised of snow blocks, with various other types of blocks here and there with ice accents. I think it looks fantastic, personally.Oh, and filming started again today. Good to be back into the swing of things after a hiatus.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Ah, then would we not have blizzards and such?Great to see work being done.Another question, you guys are using MNOLG as a story source for the tohunga movie, correct? And if so, will you include a lot of scenes from the game?

not autistic

Ah, then would we not have blizzards and such?Great to see work being done.Another question, you guys are using MNOLG as a story source for the tohunga movie, correct? And if so, will you include a lot of scenes from the game?

MNOG as well as the first BIONICLE books are what we're basing our script on, yes. As far as scenes from the game, since we're using it as a source there will be many similar scenes, although they probably won't be reenacted frame for frame, if that's what you mean.As for blizzards, I'm not exactly sure; my understanding is that parts of the movie will be CG'ed, so I would assume that if the script called for it we could either use a built in function or animate the blizzard in for a different effect.

As far as Allowing people to create stuff on the server map when it's released, That'll depend on two things.Size of the island, and whether or not we want the museum server destroyed.While LJ and I are working on the Island... and taking our sweet time mostly because i'm lazy, I COULD see the server map being kept up if there was enough demand, and turned into a survival/creative mode server simple for enjoying the mata Nui experience on.However i don't see that happening until maybe a month after the movie releases.

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

The plan (as I see it now) is to set up the museum server around two weeks to a month after the movie is released. It will be a museum server, and building or destroying the main island will not be permitted. You will, however, likely have a seperate island across a body of water next to Mata Nui where building will be allowed on; it will (possibly) be very similar in size and shape to Mata Nui, and will possibly be connected to Mata Nui to allow travel between the two.We'll likely only keep it up for a month, due to budget constraints (unless people feel like donating to keep it up and running longer), and then will release the map publically to all of our fans, along with all skins, the texture pack, and the like. The day that happens will mark the end of development on Biocraft Chronicles, and the project will officially be wrapped up then. :)-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Will we ever be planning on doing another movie like this cuz I was hoping on a Metru Nui island which would be cool since it is like a mechanicle island.Also, on the separate island how big would it be and would there be a village we could build in. If not I can make a simple leaf and would hut on the beach of the island. Still concerned about when jungles come out and if they affect the jungle villlage.would is suppose to say wood srry

"New Era, New Assassin"-AC4:Blackflag

A second movie about the Nuva would be quite welcomed. Less time to make because we're still using Mata-Nui.I know I'm getting ahead of myself here, but then we could have a Metru-Nui island (with quite a bit of redstone), and do 2004 and 2005 movies, then we could go to Voya-Nui and do 2006 stuff there, then we could do 2007 stuff underwater, then 2008 stuff in the swamp, and then 2009 stuff in the air, then 2010 stuff on Bara Magna or something like that. And by the time we finish the Bara-Magna movie everyone will have forgotten Bionicle and we'll all derp.Just a theory. ^_^

not autistic

A second movie about the Nuva would be quite welcomed. Less time to make because we're still using Mata-Nui.I know I'm getting ahead of myself here, but then we could have a Metru-Nui island (with quite a bit of redstone), and do 2004 and 2005 movies, then we could go to Voya-Nui and do 2006 stuff there, then we could do 2007 stuff underwater, then 2008 stuff in the swamp, and then 2009 stuff in the air, then 2010 stuff on Bara Magna or something like that. And by the time we finish the Bara-Magna movie everyone will have forgotten Bionicle and we'll all derp.Just a theory. ^_^

Well, we are definitely interested in doing movies based on the other years of BIONICLE. Problem is, currently, we don't believe the capabilities exist in vanilla Minecraft (or the modding community) to replicate some of the important details of those years. Kraata? We can do that easily. Bohrok, Rahkshi, Exo-Toa, Bahrag, Bohrok Kal, etc? Harder to do. We're interested, sure, but there is something that we all want to do more than creating movies in chronological order, and that is:Biocraft: Ignition, a comedic retelling of the 2006 story. It's an idea that, at the moment, is just that - an idea. Whether or not it will ever progress further in that? Nobody knows. But just think of all the potential for laughs there. I personally believe it would be more of a parody than Chronicles will be, due to the amount of fuel for jokes in 2006 (All American Rejects, Chain link fences everywhere for no apparent reason, gangsters invading a tropical island, etc.). It's something we're much more interested in going ahead with than movies based on 2002/2003 and 2004/2005, even though we would love to do a movie for every year of the story.Though, keep in mind that whether we do another movie at all will depend on three things -1. Whether we feel like it. ( :P)2. Whether time and schedules permit, which is always a given.3. Whether feedback on Biocraft Chronicles is positive or negative; obviously, if everybody hates the finished product, we likely won't feel like doing another (though I don't forsee that happening).-Mesonak Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

A lot of stuff that happens can be CG (if you have the software), or can be off-screen, or something of the sort.At least a 2006 one is planned. But I definitely think that a 2004/2005 is one of the best ideas.Why would anyone give negative feedback, especially considering that people love the trailers.

not autistic

True, however we try and keep usage of CG minimal in order to deliver the full "machinima" experience. Though it would definitely be mandatory if we did those years.A 2004/2005 movie is definitely something that we could do, have thought about, and would have potential to come out amazing. Just no guarantees on it coming out before Ignition. Creative interest plays a large role. :PWell, that's true. However, there's a large difference between viewing a trailer and the full movie. We think people are going to love the movie just as much, but it's impossible to know for sure. :P-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Ah, true. All we need is a little redstone. ^_^True. I'd love to see any sequel of any year to come out, to be honest.I don't think anyone would hate on a Minecraft Bionicle Machinima. It's the best combination since the sandwich.

not autistic

What's the progress on building for the museum server?

None. We work on the movie first.-Mesonak
Let me know when you start, because if you need it I can help ^_^

"On a trip to Cirrus Minor, saw a crater in the sun

A thousand miles of moonlight later..."

-Pink Floyd, Cirrus Minor

Hello all!I know I'm just a newbie, following this topic and commenting lightly, but I have something to give to this community, if you'll have it.When I first read this topic, I noticed that there were no banners. I know this may seem like a minor issue, but I believe that banners and posters are an important part of a promotional campaign. So I took the opportunity to make a couple of banners. I'm not sure what you will think of them, but they should be good enough to act as stand-ins until some better promotional art can be produced. So here they are:A teaser banner:biocraftbanner1.pngAnd a more basic title banner:biocraftbanner2.pngI hope you enjoy my work! Good luck with the movie, I can't wait to enjoy your work!

I agree, this project deserves some banners.So I made one as well.biocraftbanner.jpgFree to use as you please!-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

While I may be a fellow builder/puppeteer in this project, I think this also needs some support. So I made a banner for everyone to display in their signature.amazing_biocraft_sig.png

[url=http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=380][img=http://www.majhost.com/gallery/ninjamaster504/personal/amazing_biocraft_sig.png][/url]
Enjoy!

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

While I may be a fellow builder/puppeteer in this project, I think this also needs some support. So I made a banner for everyone to display in their signature.amazing_biocraft_sig.png

[url=http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=380][img=http://www.majhost.com/gallery/ninjamaster504/personal/amazing_biocraft_sig.png][/url]
Enjoy!
Ehhhhh?I prefer Venom's. His is likaboss.

not autistic

Enjoy!
Ehhhhh?I prefer Venom's. His is likaboss.
What. How could you like his more than mine? I spent days on end trying to make a great banner for everyone so they could spread the news about BioCraft. :(

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

Indeed it is! We are still working on it, but its nearly done :biggrin:Once the movies out it'll be online and awaiting fans to explore it.

Does that mean the movie is almost done? Not trying to be annoying or anything, it just seems like a great project.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!