Biocraft: Chronicles

I understand the guys at TTV have lives and this is a busy time of the year and CGI is a lot of work and so on and so forth, but have you guys decided for or against the previously-thought-up idea of releasing the movie in parts?

We decided on that quite a while ago. It's really the only course of option available to us at this point, or a 2013 release likely won't be what ends up happening. I predict good things for BioCraft due to summer break approaching shortly, and we do have a tentative idea of when we'll be releasing the first part.

(Not going to give that estimate because if it doesn't work out there will be much anger. :P)

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Alright, just checking.I mean, it would have been terrible if something was finally released and people got their hopes up for an entire movie. I'm perfectly fine with it, of course. After all, the MNOG was released in sections, and this is basically MNOG on steroids with Toa Mata coverage in movie format, right? It all makes sense! =P

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

and this is basically MNOG on steroids with Toa Mata coverage in movie format, right?

Uh... I can't even begin to imagine what that would be like, and I'm pretty sure BioCraft is not quite like that. :P

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

We shall see, my friend. We shall see...

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

• 2 months later...

I'm really hoping this post is within the revival limit. Sorry if it isn't.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

3) No topic revival. Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for twenty days or more, or the topic will be closed. If it was still needed for discussion, people would have kept it going. If there's new information relating to the previous topic, but that topic is too old to revive, then it's probably fine to create a new thread.

The last post in this thread was in May, more than 20 days ago :(

The people at TTV should be able to recreate this thread though, at least once the movie comes out.

Edited by ToaN

The BZPower Chat is alive!

Join at: http://xat.com/thebzpc

I am ToaN, from the N continuum...

3) No topic revival. Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for twenty days or more, or the topic will be closed. If it was still needed for discussion, people would have kept it going. If there's new information relating to the previous topic, but that topic is too old to revive, then it's probably fine to create a new thread.

The people at TTV should be able to recreate this thread though, at least once the movie comes out.

Yeah, we noticed that this topic was out of the revival limit a while ago and were refraining from posting. We plan on remaking the topic upon the release of the first part. :P

It may end up being a good thing, because while this topic is certainly extensive and has many posts and assorted information, the first three posts were slightly out of date and could use updating. So we'll use this as an opportunity. Stay tuned for the relaunch and such.

(and yes, the movie is still coming along very well; the 3D animation that was taking too long and holding up the first part's release was quite the issue, so another person is working on it and it should be completed soon. :P )

-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Yeah, we noticed that this topic was out of the revival limit a while ago and were refraining from posting. We plan on remaking the topic upon the release of the first part. :P

It may end up being a good thing, because while this topic is certainly extensive and has many posts and assorted information, the first three posts were slightly out of date and could use updating. So we'll use this as an opportunity. Stay tuned for the relaunch and such.

(and yes, the movie is still coming along very well; the 3D animation that was taking too long and holding up the first part's release was quite the issue, so another person is working on it and it should be completed soon. :P )

-Mesonak

Fired Kahi, eh? :P

Well, glad the movie is coming along well, glad that you will remake this thread, and I cant wait for the first part!

The BZPower Chat is alive!

Join at: http://xat.com/thebzpc

I am ToaN, from the N continuum...

-Mesonak

Fired Kahi, eh? :P

Well, glad the movie is coming along well, glad that you will remake this thread, and I cant wait for the first part!

From that particular job, pretty much. He's still bumming around doing his usual stuff, however. He's planning a new series for our channel, so there's that. :P

Thanks for following our progress. We hope to have news soon.

-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----