Biocraft: Chronicles

I have to discuss with the rest of the team what we're going to use you for before we actually accept you onto the team. That way, you have a purpose. ;) I'll get to you (and the others that have PMed me) today. -Mesonak

Ahem? that was yesterday :\ EDIT: just watched the new trailer. the scene at the end is hilarious, and the beginning voices were a bit shabby, BUT "hero" was a nice choice. one of my favorite bionicle songs. i love the trailer, i assume the scene with lightning was the toas first meeting right? the chroniclers company "holding the line"was a cool scene, but are you going to have the part where the reinforcements come in? i could be one of those matoran in the ta-koro guard :3, since there are minor roles to fill

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Ahem? that was yesterday :\ EDIT: just watched the new trailer. the scene at the end is hilarious, and the beginning voices were a bit shabby, BUT "hero" was a nice choice. one of my favorite bionicle songs. i love the trailer, i assume the scene with lightning was the toas first meeting right? the chroniclers company "holding the line"was a cool scene, but are you going to have the part where the reinforcements come in? i could be one of those matoran in the ta-koro guard :3, since there are minor roles to fill

Patience is a virtue.... maybe not one of the Bionicle ones, but still one to follow =p Edited by Illustrious Var
untitled-4.png

I'm impressed, an actual trailer and footage of the project with voice actors and music (even though it was taken from the movies and other sources). I am looking forward to this and hopes it turns out good. I rate the trailer 9 out of 10 for good choice of music and for showing their progress.

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

09972482fe0243bdf1778f84fd5d61d1.gif

Will you open this as a server for us to explore and have fun because this looks awesome! Can't wait for the movie. The last part of new trailer was funny with them pushing each other through the cave thing. Forgot what its called! LOL!

"New Era, New Assassin"-AC4:Blackflag

Will you open this as a server for us to explore and have fun because this looks awesome! Can't wait for the movie. The last part of new trailer was funny with them pushing each other through the cave thing. Forgot what its called! LOL!

Please read the third post of this topic, as that is a Question and Answer post that should answer all your questions :) Glad you enjoyed the trailer! sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

I must say what an amazing and wonderful preview. The music fits perfectly with the preview for the film and also I love the last part it was so funny that honestly made my day for this evening so thanks and I am happy to see that you guys are doing this great project and I am a proud supporter/fan of this movie I wish all you guys luck for this movie and if you guys need any help I will try with the best of my ability to help you guys if you need it at all with this great project.

Yea this will look cool. Also if you do make a mata nui shaped map for server with the skin moderator please make a gold staff or sword because I have a Takanuva skin and would like to use it for that server.SKin moderator i menat not moderatorI keep turning moderator. into moderatornvm

he meant making a mata nui minecraft map, featuring famous locations like the koro, kini-nui, and certain areas that would have been scaled down, for sure

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I don't know about life sized, but it will have all the locations we've come to know and love and will be quite large in size. We will be releasing it as an adventure map, with its own plot and story that you can follow, once complete the map is yours to use however you please. I'm considering placing tons of hidden secrets and treasures for those who play on the map after the adventure is over too =p

untitled-4.png

OkCould the server be a different kind of island because I think it would be cool having one that is our own island not just Mata Nui. And name it like..........um................ Arhma Nui maybe. I heard that island before because it had to do with a keep of someone's mocs. Its just an idea. Plus you could make your own villages,temples, and etc.

Ok Could the server be a different kind of island because I think it would be cool having one that is our own island not just Mata Nui. And name it like..........um................ Arhma Nui maybe. I heard that island before because it had to do with a keep of someone's mocs. Its just an idea. Plus you could make your own villages,temples, and etc.

Nope. Edited by Illustrious Var
untitled-4.png

@toacorey: The point of a museum server is to showcase the landscape not live in it. You wont have a building permissions on the server so you wont be able to do anything other then look around, as intended. However if you wish to be a hobo and camp out in one of the huts everyday be my guest =p @Toa Doubledee: The Koro's are actually very large sans for Po-Koro and Ga-Koro which are a bit smaller. Ta-Koro and Le-Koro are actually too big in my opinion and we've been considering scaling them down. The Trailer doesn't fully showcase any of the Koro's so they may appear smaller then they actually are.

untitled-4.png

I think we should all make a server together. I dont kno whow to make one barely without a tutorial but i think we could make it. It could be our own island where we can make temples, vilagges, etc. I am not talking about the mueseum server of course. I just think it would be nice to make a island server just for biocraft fans. I think a good name for it could be Biocraft: Evolution or something cool. Just an idea. ALso will the adventure map have villagers instead of ghost towns.

I think we should all make a server together. I dont kno whow to make one barely without a tutorial but i think we could make it. It could be our own island where we can make temples, vilagges, etc. I am not talking about the mueseum server of course. I just think it would be nice to make a island server just for biocraft fans. I think a good name for it could be Biocraft: Evolution or something cool. Just an idea. ALso will the adventure map have villagers instead of ghost towns.

I think we should focus on the movie for now. =)

Agreed.
untitled-4.png

What Version of MC Will the Movie run on?,Cuz If it is a Prereales of 1.9,You guys can use Testificates as some kind of Random "unmaned" Matoran,You giuys did a good job skining the Toa/Turaga/Matoran,You could probobly also reskin the Testificate,And maybe use that big nose thingy to make more realistic Masks. Just a sugestion.I think this was anserd somwere in the first page,But I couldnt find it,Sorry lawl.

keetongorange-bionicle-logo-small.png

@Toa Doublebee: Yeah, it was answered in the first post. The majority of the Toa's script was shot in 1.7.3, except for the ending, which was filmed in 1.8.1. When 1.8 was released, the "mouse smoothing" feature, a feature which made filming a lot easier, was removed. It was re-added in the pre-releases of 1.9. We would prefer to not film in 1.9 because we like to have version stability (pre-releases don't exactly scream "stable" :P), but we haven't tested to see if SMP runs fine or not, so who knows? We may film some of the movie in 1.9. We did, however, recently discover a moderator which reinstalled the mouse smoothing feature, so it's likely that the rest of the movie that's being filmed will run on 1.8.1. Thanks for the suggestion, though. We can't rule out the possibility of filming on 1.9 because we haven't tested if it works well or not on SMP. So we'll see. :) -Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Trailer was amazing.The shots look smooth, voice acting was decent, the overall effects on the trailer were just perfect, and of course the models look very impressive.My only complaint is the lag in-game, but considering it's Minecraft, that's pretty hard to avoid.Great job guys. I'm really looking forward to December 15th.-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

Yea if u say only m-o-d as one word it urns into Moderator so u have to say modification. Kinda funny. Also I expect we will need the texture pack to get in the museum server right?

No? BTW, this topic is about the movie so lets try and have movie discussion rather then server discussion for now. Edited by Illustrious Var
untitled-4.png

yeah. just let them play their games. and make a movie out of it xD so, when do you think you cn put up a release date?

yeah. just let them play their games. and make a movie out of it xD so, when do you think you cn put up a release date?

Isn't the release date at the end of the trailer?

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

This is AWE-SOME! One thinks that this is fantastic! How-ever, I don't under-stand how you plan on do-ing Nui Rama. This pro-ject looks brilliant, and I hope there are sequels!

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)