Biocraft: Chronicles

This trailer looks very well done. Considering you guys are all just teenagers and have lots of other stuff to do besides this, you're doing a very good job with the movie.

Thanks, I put a lot of hard work on it. Your right actually, I am a teenager with TONS of stuff to do, I've been juggling editing TTV, my online comics (that aren't bzp comics), trying to study for upcoming midterms, and still make time with my friends. Its actually quite a lot of hard work so I'm glad you liked it :( ...still managed to get it done in a day though.
untitled-4.png

I have question about the new skins for the monster mobs. Wat are the zombies reskined to be aswell as the skeletons. I couldn't tell in the trailer for the zombie one and we haven't seen the skeleton reskin either.

"New Era, New Assassin"-AC4:Blackflag

Maybe it would be helpful to add a list of the actors, voice actors, skin designers, model designers, and writers to the top post?

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."

I have a question, about how long will the movie be once completed? If you don't know for sure, do you have a rough estimate? I didn't see the question in this topic, but if it was already answered I apologize for wasting your time.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

I have a question, about how long will the movie be once completed? If you don't know for sure, do you have a rough estimate? I didn't see the question in this topic, but if it was already answered I apologize for wasting your time.

Should be under 2 hours long, we are pushing for about an hour and 30 minutes but may be a tad bit longer.
untitled-4.png

SO what modifications did u have to use to make the movie. Im meaning the thunder effects and stuff like that. I am still very curious about the custom weapond and disks but i sppose that the disk are reskinned eggs.

No, the lightning was regular lightning. It was just triggered using a modification.And disks are snowballs. :)-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Cool wat is modification for lightning.I have never seen it in actual minecraft but it really doenst matter. Seems cool.Oh and this is about museum server. It will be crative right because u have to eat in regular survival and that doesnt go with bionicle. At all.Creative i mean

thats why theres mods. theres a ton of mods with new mobs, and some you can actually control, so that would be only the matter of finding and reskinning the mods

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

We thank you all for showing interest in the project, but we ask that the focus remain on the movie, which is what we are currently working on right now. We do not wish to stray off topic from what this is. I do believe any non-BioCraft stuff but still Minecraft would be best discussed in the MineCraft topic (if there is one) in the Completely Off Topic forum. Thank you! sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Yea can't wait for this movie. I do wish you could make a short like a comedy like in Legen Reborn with Click and Metus. Would be cool. You could have it after the credits or something. :)

Well, luckily the movie will be a large part comedic :) sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

No, after the credits they should have the Jurassic Park tune.I'm referring to the fact that one of the tunes sounds almost exactly the same as Jurassic Park.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Would be cool if we could do a spin off the story line like those serials that still have to do with the story a little. And we could all be in the movie if we could. Like doing a story about metru nui with Lhikan and his team. Alot of matoran are needing to fill the city unlike Mata-Nui.

You know what would be REALLY awesome? A giant mata nui face made of bedrock. Of course, size limitations make that hard impossible, but it would still be cool.

it would be entirely possible, the only impossible part is making metru nui under it, because while you can make a mata nui face at bedrock you cant have anything under bedrock, but thats not the point of this post! hi guys, its me, the man you all love to hate, catching up on the news and things and thought id run by here! since this something extremely interesting to me theres no harm in saying KUTGW because i still want to see the finished product :) that said, its a bummer i cant help out, though i would love to if you would give me a chance

my_card.jpg

credit to Bonesiii for the av,

credit to xecha for the template for the card, but I did all the work on it, thank you very much!

credit to taka nuvia (or her current name) for the original skullbud .2 file of which i edited,

to make the thing you see in my sign-off, if/when i use them

I am the who when you ask; "Who's there?" I am the wind blowing through your hair

I am the shadow on the moon at night, Filling your dreams to the brim with fright

I am The Darkness underneath your bed, I am the thoughts inside your head

Who Am I, You Ask? I Am One Of Many, And Many Are The _G.R.I.D_

WE ARE _G.R.I.D_ AND OUR TIME HAS COME

Actually they said they mostly finished the filming and i think ther voicing parts

yes, i know that, i actually know that (as per the one who told me, and she is in the production so i think she would know) they are 100% done with all the set building, recording, and voice acting, and as far as I know the only thing they are doing now is working on their second script, but this is entirely unofficial and im sure they have editing to do if they are going to put it on the ubertubes Edited by We Are _G.R.I.D_

my_card.jpg

credit to Bonesiii for the av,

credit to xecha for the template for the card, but I did all the work on it, thank you very much!

credit to taka nuvia (or her current name) for the original skullbud .2 file of which i edited,

to make the thing you see in my sign-off, if/when i use them

I am the who when you ask; "Who's there?" I am the wind blowing through your hair

I am the shadow on the moon at night, Filling your dreams to the brim with fright

I am The Darkness underneath your bed, I am the thoughts inside your head

Who Am I, You Ask? I Am One Of Many, And Many Are The _G.R.I.D_

WE ARE _G.R.I.D_ AND OUR TIME HAS COME

That's an interesting question; a little known fact is that the script for the movie was split into two parts. One follows the Toa's perspective, whereas the second half follows Takua's perspective. The Toa's half ran on 1.7.3, except the final portion which ran on 1.8.1. Takua's portion, which is currently being filmed, runs on 1.9 Pre-release 4.

Only one thing has changed, and that is that 1.9 Pre-release 5 was released so we have that. -Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

So how will Takua's point of view go with the toa's if he is filmed in a different type of minecraft (1.7,1.8,etc) I suppose u used the same map at least.Oh and i want to know how u did that awesome domb for Onu-koro. It look like u might have used tnt on it a bit to carve it out.Also why is Ga-koro made out of wool. I understand with the mnog version but why not reskin a type of material found in the minecraft world. Im not sure wat. Could make a new material made out of sugar cane/Bamboo.Just an ideaMessed I meant dome srry.

... What do you mean? The only thing different that would impact the movie between 1.7 and 1.8 is the lightning, and it likely will not be that noticeable because few (if any) scenes take place at night. It was made using MCedit, which is an external program used to edit Minecraft worlds. Also, Ga-Koro was made out of wool because it most closely matches the aesthetic and color of the Mnog lilypads. There was no need to reskin anything else when it matches color-wise and look-wise almost exactly. -Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

The production is divided into two parts

Actually they said they mostly finished the filming and i think ther voicing parts

yes, i know that, i actually know that (as per the one who told me, and she is in the production so i think she would know) they are 100% done with all the set building, recording, and voice acting, and as far as I know the only thing they are doing now is working on their second script, but this is entirely unofficial and im sure they have editing to do if they are going to put it on the ubertubes

Wat do u mean by second script? Like the extra characters in the film or wat do else do u mean.

The production team divided the creation of the movie into two parts: the story revolving around the Toa, and the story revolving around Takua. As far as I know, the section about the Toa is complete; the team is currently working on the story around Takua. I have not yet recorded my lines as Matoro, so not all of the voice acting is done. -Shyyrn Edited by Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

This project could actually come into fruition...

I know; it's amazing, isn't it? :PThanks for the comments, everyone. A quick status update for those that care. Filming is currently paused due to the fact that we are attempting to rent a dedicated Minecraft server in order to improve the quality of the movie and reduce any notable lag. Whether this will work or not remains to be seen, but we wish to provide the best quality movie possible. :DNot really that big of a deal, but thought I'd update anyone nonetheless.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Oh it IS a big deal for us hardcore biocraft fans :Pthanks for the update. cant wait, it's almost time....

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

One thing, you could use a reskinned iron door for the Ga-Koro entrance puzzle at the beginning of MNOG by cleverly placing a reskinned wooden pressure plate near it and throwing stones on it. I ROFL'd so hard in the last scene of the trailer. "I'm the leader, I take the lead."

Edited by SuperStickman117

redteamsig.jpg

Credit for the avatar and banner goes to Shattered Mask Productions.

Hey did u guys reskin or create an item used for mask. You like they were looking for masks in the series i believe. WOuld be could if u could collect them and wear them. That would be the colest thing in the texture pack.You know i ment in the second sentence.Hey guys did you make masks u can collect in the texture pack. Would be cool to get them and wear them aswell. It fits in with the toa's quest. Hopefully u did.My text kept messing up so i said same thing two times.