Biocraft: Chronicles

Hey did u guys reskin or create an item used for mask. You like they were looking for masks in the series i believe. WOuld be could if u could collect them and wear them. That would be the colest thing in the texture pack.You know i ment in the second sentence.Hey guys did you make masks u can collect in the texture pack. Would be cool to get them and wear them aswell. It fits in with the toa's quest. Hopefully u did.My text kept messing up so i said same thing two times.

They could reskin helmets.

redteamsig.jpg

Credit for the avatar and banner goes to Shattered Mask Productions.

The production is divided into two parts

Actually they said they mostly finished the filming and i think ther voicing parts

yes, i know that, i actually know that (as per the one who told me, and she is in the production so i think she would know) they are 100% done with all the set building, recording, and voice acting, and as far as I know the only thing they are doing now is working on their second script, but this is entirely unofficial and im sure they have editing to do if they are going to put it on the ubertubes

Wat do u mean by second script? Like the extra characters in the film or wat do else do u mean.

The production team divided the creation of the movie into two parts: the story revolving around the Toa, and the story revolving around Takua. As far as I know, the section about the Toa is complete; the team is currently working on the story around Takua. I have not yet recorded my lines as Matoro, so not all of the voice acting is done. -Shyyrn
And I have not yet recorded my lines for Nuparu.Yeah I'm pretty excited for this. :P

Well i mean reskin them to be flatter as well like how u can make a hat on a skin on those skin editors if you know what i am talking about. Also with there be kohli in the movie it would look cool in minecraft.Also how will u make a mata nui sahped island in minecraft for server for fans. Will it be editor program like mcedit. Im jsut asking and its off topic so i wont ask again :)

"New Era, New Assassin"-AC4:Blackflag

All that's known at this time is that we will be making a Mata Nui server for the fans. More details will be announced when we know them ourselves; we're focusing on the movie at this time. :)As far as Kolhii goes, none in this movie, but possibly in the future. :)-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

• 2 weeks later...

Patience is a virtue; calm yourself. BioCraft isn't the only thing we have to tend to (The Three Virtues Podcast). More news will come as it becomes available.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Well, it's a great thing there's all that progress done, as presented already with those trailers and screens.Got some great effort and time being put into this, and I'm glad we've atleast gotten to see it.I'm assuming things will be a bit complicated behind the scenes with the 1.0.0 MC update.Hope this can be worked around.-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

I would like to mention once more, that the date in the trailer is subject to change and has been ever since I completed the trailer. We are back on track and working again now that Minecraft is finally released and we hope to get everything done by the release.However, in the event that we cant complete it we will have to postpone it once more, we wont just leave you guys hanging though, we'll make sure we upload something special to everyone following this project.What is that special thing? We haven't decided just yet, however it could range from a special invitation to our server to explore the world to the first 10 minutes of the movie itself.We want to show our progress and we intend to do so.

untitled-4.png

does that mean youll post in the topic? or do i have to check your yougettheideawhatimean channel every day?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

@toacorey:

What is that special thing? We haven't decided just yet, however it could range from a special invitation to our server to explore the world to the first 10 minutes of the movie itself.

it could range from a special invitation to our server to explore the world to the first 10 minutes of the movie itself.

first 10 minutes of the movie itself.

@bulik: Obviously we would post in our topic; we like to keep all of our fanbase constantly informed about the things we do, no matter the location.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

...I've been out of the loop due to busy times at school. XP When to you need me to come back and finish my lines??

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

Wow. This is incredible. How long did it take for you to build the island?

The island isn't complete yet, we've built it in sections that appear in the movie, I'm developing the entire island with the sections we built as a team added in, I still don't know exactly how long it will take but we wont be focusing much on it untill after the movie is finished.Also, announcement: The movie will not be released on the date shown in the trailer, we just don't have to time to reach that date currently with holidays to focus on as well as getting Minecraft adjusted completely after all the updates.Luckily we'll be getting new equipment to work with that should prove to be much more efficient, there's always a silver lining I suppose =pThanks for being patient guys. Edited by Illustrious Var
untitled-4.png

Well, I guess when I predict something it automatically becomes as far away as possible from my predicted date :P. Oh well, I guess I can wait.EDIT: Well, today is the day it would've, been released. Aw well, I guess I'll just go and further wallow in my Halo, Minecraft, and Internet fueled life until the new release date. BTW, I saw a vid from Minecon, and MC will be released on Xbox 360 as an XBL Arcade game. Totally buying it the first day it comes out.

Edited by SuperStickman117

redteamsig.jpg

Credit for the avatar and banner goes to Shattered Mask Productions.

To all our followers,Thanks for keeping up with the topic. Little bit of an update.I'm not going to lie to all of you, production on the movie has ground to a standstill for various reasons. In order to film the rest of the movie in the highest quality way possible, we need to temporarily rent a dedicated server. This will be used to complete filming for the movie (which is the only hurdle left), and then, hopefully later, to host the museum server. Our primary recorder has also received some new hardware as a christmas gift, which should speed up the production of the movie ten-fold when it gets configured properly.Also: As we've noted before, Minecraft and it's recent... sporadic pattern of updating leading up to the 1.0 release threw a gigantic monkey wrench into our project. Not just because, for the longest time, getting a stable server running was impossible, but because due to the introduction of an actual "swamp" biome which changed certain biome coding, our entire Ga-Koro map became corrupted. We have to re-build Ga-Koro from scratch, which, while being an inconvenience, isn't anything to worry too much about, considering the structure of Ga-Koro, being huts on floating lilypads and whatnot. But nonetheless, that's a contributing factor.I just want to reassure everyone that the project is not dead. While I don't think anyone has thought that, usually when a project has gone a significant amount of time without an update to the public, it's usually a sign of things to come. Just want to let everyone know that it WILL BE DONE, and soon.Thanks for following, and thanks for your patience!-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

To all our followers,Thanks for keeping up with the topic. Little bit of an update.I'm not going to lie to all of you, production on the movie has ground to a standstill for various reasons. In order to film the rest of the movie in the highest quality way possible, we need to temporarily rent a dedicated server. This will be used to complete filming for the movie (which is the only hurdle left), and then, hopefully later, to host the museum server. Our primary recorder has also received some new hardware as a christmas gift, which should speed up the production of the movie ten-fold when it gets configured properly.Also: As we've noted before, Minecraft and it's recent... sporadic pattern of updating leading up to the 1.0 release threw a gigantic monkey wrench into our project. Not just because, for the longest time, getting a stable server running was impossible, but because due to the introduction of an actual "swamp" biome which changed certain biome coding, our entire Ga-Koro map became corrupted. We have to re-build Ga-Koro from scratch, which, while being an inconvenience, isn't anything to worry too much about, considering the structure of Ga-Koro, being huts on floating lilypads and whatnot. But nonetheless, that's a contributing factor.I just want to reassure everyone that the project is not dead. While I don't think anyone has thought that, usually when a project has gone a significant amount of time without an update to the public, it's usually a sign of things to come. Just want to let everyone know that it WILL BE DONE, and soon.Thanks for following, and thanks for your patience!-Mesonak

ouch, when i saw it was your post, my hopes went up. but, i guess it will be a while. and remember, i can always help out if you want.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Glad to see it is still going. I was getting scared it wasn't going to be made. Sad about Ga Koro but oh well. I thought that Ga Koro wasn't in a swamp though. You coukld use lily pads by a beach to make it seem like they are floting on pads maybe.

"New Era, New Assassin"-AC4:Blackflag