• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Biocraft: Chronicles

bionicle minecraft no bronies movie

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
571 replies to this topic

#241 Offline T.B.O.C

T.B.O.C
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,349 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 18 2012 - 05:09 PM

Yes. We are finishing filming today and then will start post production and editing which should take about a month at the most.

Awesome! I can't wait until we get to see it!

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
Hey look, a Brickshelf Happened: My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Multiple Victini + Mew + Arceus for trade! PM me if interested

(Looking for Genesect, Shiny Darkrai, and most Shiny legendaries!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

#242 Offline Kodrak

Kodrak
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,618 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 18 2012 - 06:14 PM

Yes. We are finishing filming today and then will start post production and editing which should take about a month at the most.

Yes. We are finishing filming today

finishing filming today

Maigawsh.Shall it be in our hands by March, then?

not autistic

#243 Offline Illustrious Var

Illustrious Var
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,316 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 18 2012 - 06:42 PM

Possibly, no promises yet, personally it looks like an April release is more likely.

Posted Image

#244 Offline Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen
  • Members
  • Unintentional Instigator

• 3,555 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2012 - 12:54 AM

At 10:51 MST, we at The Three Virtues and Pandemic Panda have officially finished filming BioCraft: Chronicles. Now what lies ahead is post production editing, filming, and CGI. But this is a huge milestone, as it means we are almost complete. Thank you all who have continued to follow the project and support us in our endeavor.Posted Image

Posted Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic, Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

#245 Offline Illustrious Var

Illustrious Var
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,316 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2012 - 01:02 AM

Honestly it feels great to have this done and I simply cant express my excitement for the release.

Posted Image

#246 Offline Meso Zehvor

Meso Zehvor
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,824 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 19 2012 - 01:04 AM

I know, right.Today's been a great day. I'm pumped for its release more than ever. Can't wait to get it out to you guys; we'll continue to update you on progress (expect another video update from Eljay tonight or tommorow), but there really won't be too much we can update you on; the rest of the work is technical and whatnot. -Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

#247 Offline Kahi

Kahi
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 4,541 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2012 - 01:06 AM

This is just great. After all this time, alongside numerous delays and dramas, we finally did it. Me, Eljay and Var just finished up filming the final scene of the movie, and now all that stuff is behind us. Now we can unceremoniously pass all the responsibility to Var and blame him if this thing doesn't get released.That's over with. Now, back to Mass Effect 3...

Posted Image

#248 Offline Illustrious Var

Illustrious Var
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,316 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2012 - 01:34 AM

lets also not forget the huge team of people that also helped us film this, we had about 40 people in total that's helped us throughout our year of filming.Boy its gonna be fun carrying the film to completion now -.-

Posted Image

#249 Offline Tehurye

Tehurye
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 202 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2012 - 06:25 AM

At 10:51 MST, we at The Three Virtues and Pandemic Panda have officially finished filming BioCraft: Chronicles. Now what lies ahead is post production editing, filming, and CGI. But this is a huge milestone, as it means we are almost complete. Thank you all who have continued to follow the project and support us in our endeavor.Posted Image

This is terrific! Kudos to the entire hard-working team!

- From the Office/Lair of Tehurye: The Talkative Scholar

mca.png

#250 Offline Kodrak

Kodrak
  • Members

• 1,618 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2012 - 10:52 AM

Good job! Hard work always pays off.Thank you 40 people.

not autistic

#251 Offline Ehks

Ehks
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,581 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2012 - 11:02 AM

Done filming?Yes! Now hopefully it'll be out real soon!Hopefully before summer.

bzpbanner3.jpg

I used to be 'The X'. Now I'm not.

XBL gamertag: XXaron

BZPRPG characters: Okajo, Xaron/'Stupid slug', Zarok, Kewa, Zolarn, Crasaro, Misanoi, Vanika

#252 Offline TakaNuva-Toa-Of-Light

TakaNuva-Toa-Of-Light
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 7 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2012 - 01:50 PM

Can't wait to see the movie released!~AnnihilateCats
Posted Image

#253 Offline VBBN

VBBN
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,845 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2012 - 04:02 PM

Wasn't online for final day of filming, but indeed it has been a long journey and I am glad to see we are finally finishing this up. It's a great experience and with all the work that has been put into this, I certainly do hope that you the community likes it!

#254 Offline SuperStickman117

SuperStickman117
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 495 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2012 - 07:06 PM

"In stereotypical Russian voice" HURRRRRAAAAAHHHHHH! Master Chief approves. Can't wait till release! I'd love to work with you guys on Ignition if you decide to do it. Not as a voice actor or anything, but I can build pretty dang well.
Posted Image
Credit for the avatar and banner goes to Shattered Mask Productions.

#255 Offline Tenebrae Invictus

Tenebrae Invictus
  • Premier Member
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 6,999 posts

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 09:33 PM

It's very shocking that we've come this far after a year of working on this at incredibly varied speeds. I've been there helping or just spectating quite a lot of times, and I really look forward to what seemed to be just regular Minecraft into a great movie.By the way, non-BioCraft people, I do have a lot of screenshots from our filming endeavors and they will be possibly released either via update video or a giant majhost/brickshelf folder. It's fun to have those behind-the-scenes screenshots that de-mystify awesome movies, make it feel more... real.

9092_s.gif

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

#256 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 10:13 PM

How did I miss this? I would have volunteered to help but it seems your already done. I'd love to help in the future though.Are you going to release a map download? I would really enjoy that. And is the server up yet?Sorry for all the questions.

Edited by paragon, Feb 20 2012 - 10:14 PM.

#257 Offline Meso Zehvor

Meso Zehvor
  • Premier Member
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,824 posts

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 10:38 PM

How did I miss this? I would have volunteered to help but it seems your already done. I'd love to help in the future though.Are you going to release a map download? I would really enjoy that. And is the server up yet?Sorry for all the questions.

Not a problem; happy to answer them.You most definitely could help in any future projects that we do; I'll remember your request, and if there is another BioCraft movie (or anything else BioCraft related), your assistance would be greatly appreciated. :)Well, the plan is this; when the movie is released, about... two weeks afterwards, I'd say, we'll be setting up a dedicated server in which you can tour the island of Mata Nui, look at all of the different locations, ask questions, etc. You'll be given a BioCraft texture pack, of sorts, in order to view the island as depicted in the movie, as well as the character skins we used in making the movie. The only thing is that building and destroying will not be allowed. We're looking into other things we can do on the server in order to keep it interesting for all of you, such as obstacle courses, scavenger hunts, etc. It's all merely a bunch of ideas at this stage, however.Afterwards, yes, we will release the island of Mata Nui for download, officially wrapping up development on Chronicles. :biggrin:-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak, Aug 25 2012 - 03:51 PM.

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

#258 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 10:59 PM

Awesome, I'll be sure to be there then.I can barely wait to explore Mata Nui in Minecraft. From what I've seen it all looks amazing.

#259 Offline Shyyrn

Shyyrn
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,172 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2012 - 02:13 PM

April release? Just in time for my birthday! :D It's so sweet of you guys to think of me like this! :3 (loljk XD).-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve." 

#260 Offline The Venom

The Venom
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,028 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2012 - 03:47 PM

I'm very glad to hear that filming is finished.Congrats to the entire team for making it this far!I can't stress enough how impressed I am by the efforts of everybody who made this possible.I really am proud of this achievement.Looking forward to future updates regarding the museum server,and of course maybe some more sneak peeks of the movie.-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

#261 Offline shadowAaron34

shadowAaron34
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 1 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 27 2012 - 03:48 PM

im really excited to see that this movies almost done! i cant wait! if only i had known about this sooner i wouldve volentered to be a background matoran or somthing like that a long time ago, but oh well! im with this movie all the way :happydance:

#262 Offline Kodrak

Kodrak
  • Members

• 1,618 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 27 2012 - 10:25 PM

2 Months left! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!Wanted to ask a question: Where are you getting your music from?

not autistic

#263 Offline SuperStickman117

SuperStickman117
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 495 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2012 - 08:44 AM

Hope 1.2.3 hasn't hindered you guys! That's the last thing we need, more delay.
Posted Image

#264 Offline Kodrak

Kodrak
  • Members

• 1,618 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2012 - 11:36 AM

They've finished filming, so MC updates shouldn't be a problem.

not autistic

#265 Offline SuperStickman117

SuperStickman117
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 495 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2012 - 07:14 PM

They've finished filming, so MC updates shouldn't be a problem.

DERP on me. Now I feel stupid.

Posted Image

#266 Offline Tenebrae Invictus

Tenebrae Invictus
  • Premier Member

• 6,999 posts

Posted Mar 13 2012 - 02:37 AM

Hi fans and other readers,Eljay, and mainly me, are putting together a side project in the calm before the storm known as BioCraft. Not going into details into it, but if you would like to be interviewed briefly via Skype, let me know. It's a simple question, and the oh-so-loved Toa of Mangosteen will be present for it.

9092_s.gif

#267 Offline The Lonesome Wanderer

The Lonesome Wanderer
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 692 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 14 2012 - 02:49 PM

this movie will be EPIC!info on the side project?

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

#268 Offline rabbit

rabbit
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,051 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 14 2012 - 06:40 PM

I have skype, but what exacly would I be getting into?do I have to do stuff, or just answer a question?

imx_327053664.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer

#269 Offline Tenebrae Invictus

Tenebrae Invictus
  • Premier Member

• 6,999 posts

Posted Mar 14 2012 - 06:43 PM

We'd be talking in voice chat, I'd ask you the question, and you'd respond. That's all.

9092_s.gif

#270 Offline rabbit

rabbit
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,051 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2012 - 06:00 PM

uh, okay I guess..... I was kinda implying that I was wondering what kind of question it was, but whatever.I guess I'll do it, but should I pm you or something?

imx_327053664.png

#271 Offline Toa-Jax

Toa-Jax
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 11 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2012 - 06:06 PM

i would gladly help invi my skype is tj-mecone
Posted Image

#272 Offline Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen
  • Members
  • Unintentional Instigator

• 3,555 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2012 - 07:12 PM

To avoid any mishaps, it would more than likely be better to PM Invi =)Little update: Movie still coming along nicely. I'll see about releasing some pictures of character skins, certain locations, etc etc at some point soon. Thanks everyone!Posted Image

Posted Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic, Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

#273 Offline Kodrak

Kodrak
  • Members

• 1,618 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2012 - 10:29 AM

Sounds sweet! I did find Toa Mata skins on Skindex, are those the ones you're using?

not autistic

#274 Offline rabbit

rabbit
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,051 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2012 - 11:25 AM

I think that they mentioned they used them before.. but for the other characters, they probably made their own skins, which isn't that hard.

imx_327053664.png

#275 Offline Kodrak

Kodrak
  • Members

• 1,618 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2012 - 12:15 PM

Strange, I use the Kopaka skin sometimes, and it looks different.Maybe they made some minor edits.

not autistic

#276 Offline Ultra Hamster

Ultra Hamster
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 524 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2012 - 10:08 PM

Ah man, I've been gone from BZP for a while and i see you guys are almost finished! Wish I could have helped out with this, but ah well. I would loved to have helped out as a voice actor, but sadly I am currently without a microphone. Maybe next project. But really this looks awesome!

in·ter·ro·bang also in·ter·a·bang (ɪntɛrəbæŋ) n. a punctuation mark in the form of a question mark superimposed on an exclamation point, used to end a simultaneous question and exclamation.

Previously known by the username "Ultra Hamster".

#277 Offline ocarinas on wheels

ocarinas on wheels
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 3 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2012 - 04:34 PM

i just noticed, but you're website is down. did you forget to pay the server fees or something?

#278 Offline Illustrious Var

Illustrious Var
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,316 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 22 2012 - 02:53 AM

It's being moved to a new host.

Posted Image

#279 Offline rabbit

rabbit
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,051 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 22 2012 - 01:20 PM

Hi fans and other readers,Eljay, and mainly me, are putting together a side project in the calm before the storm known as BioCraft. Not going into details into it, but if you would like to be interviewed briefly via Skype, let me know. It's a simple question, and the oh-so-loved Toa of Mangosteen will be present for it.

just a quick question, why use skype instead of PM's or E-Mail?

imx_327053664.png

#280 Offline Illustrious Var

Illustrious Var
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,316 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 22 2012 - 03:14 PM

Because it's a vocal interview, meaning you would need a microphone.I wish to stress that it has no direct correlation to BioCraft itself, just something Invictus wants to try out.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users