Biocraft: Chronicles

I've been interested in this project for almost a year now. From your previous videos, I can see that your map of Mata Nui is very cool and I would like to be able to play Minecraft on it someday. :)I make movies with Maya for fun. I don't use Sony Vegas Pro for editing, but I use a similar program called Adobe Premiere. I am very interested in seeing this project completed and I would happily do anything I could to make that happen sooner. Unfortunately, my computer has a virus at the moment and I cannot upload any of my work. The virus will very likely be gone by Sunday, so I will almost certainly upload some examples in a few days.That being said, if someone else comes along, pick them first. I work somewhat slowly at times and I also have school.

I've been interested in this project for almost a year now. From your previous videos, I can see that your map of Mata Nui is very cool and I would like to be able to play Minecraft on it someday. :)I make movies with Maya for fun. I don't use Sony Vegas Pro for editing, but I use a similar program called Adobe Premiere. I am very interested in seeing this project completed and I would happily do anything I could to make that happen sooner. Unfortunately, my computer has a virus at the moment and I cannot upload any of my work. The virus will very likely be gone by Sunday, so I will almost certainly upload some examples in a few days.That being said, if someone else comes along, pick them first. I work somewhat slowly at times and I also have school.
Thanks very much for the post; you definitely sound like you could help us out. I'd be interested in seeing your examples, and I'll talk with the rest of the guys and then get back to you. The offer's much appreciated! :DTo the rest of you; Yeah, basically JUST IN CASE we don't make a release date of this year (even though we're still attempting to), we've set it up to where if we're unfortunately forced to delay the movie to 2013, we're going to grant you guys access to one of the Koro maps to mess around on. We basically have everybody voting on which one they'd like to have if that unfortunate reality comes to pass. :)-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Hmm... I'm torn. I like all the different Koros. I would almost say Onu-Koro, but wonder what would be included. Ga-Koro is a very close second. It's probably my favourite MNOG Koro, but the underground village seems more appropriate for Minecraft. *shrugs*

Nokama Chameleon

I want to see more progress on the movie. (i.e., a status on it.)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

It's pretty hard to miss the status update we posted like, a week ago. It hasn't changed since.sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Sorry for the delay. The virus took longer to get rid of than expected.Here is an example of an animation:

http://vimeo.com/52773018

Please notice that this is not rendered, and is very low quality.A finished product would look more like this: http://www.majhost.c...aaaaaaaaace.pngEDIT: Vimeo link glitch fixed (kind of)EDIT 2: Apparently sometimes when you go to the video, the play button isn't there.

Edited by Skello: Toa of Pumpkins

You Want? You should be grateful for all that the TTV and BioCraft are doing to try and get it out this year. It is not their fault that they have little to report, they said as much in their UPDATE VIDEO about a week or two ago. Especially if they have to waste time on comments like that!

I'm voting for Ko-Koro all the way. The snow drifts, the ice houses. Just a quick question, will Ko-Koro include the path that leads down to the main crossroads between Onu-Koro, Po-Koro, and Ga-Koro? Also, Le-Koro would be my second choice, I really want them all though :P

I'm voting for Ko-Koro all the way. The snow drifts, the ice houses. Just a quick question, will Ko-Koro include the path that leads down to the main crossroads between Onu-Koro, Po-Koro, and Ga-Koro? Also, Le-Koro would be my second choice, I really want them all though :P
Thats my boi!

Need a voice over done? PM me or reach me at mikolajdudek@gmail.com!

ikg4k.gif

Is anyone else having trouble seeing the video I posted? Almost all of the time I look at it, the play button isn't there. I'm not sure if that's the video's fault or my computer's.
I was able to watch it no problem, great job by the way even for being unrendered and stuff
biocraftbanner.jpg

Hmmm... I'm gonna say Le-Koro. Yeah, +1 votes for Le-Koro!

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

And what about sounds and music? Would they be similar to MNOLG/2?
I'm sure you can just switch out the minecraft music files with MNOLG music if you want.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

As they said countless times before, the texture pack will be released to the public some time after the movie is released. I think around the time of the server release.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)