Biocraft: Chronicles

Why not use the bqott sound tracks? They are almost exactly what you need. Are the bzpers who worked on the project still active? If so you can ask for there permission. Boom! Problem solved. Also is there a server that I can connect to? Just for fun? Because I would like to hang out with you guys on that server. Just like personal chat, you know?

Edited by Loganto The Bo-Matoran

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Why not use the bqott sound tracks? They are almost exactly what you need. Are the bzpers who worked on the project still active? If so you can ask for there permission. Boom! Problem solved. Also is there a server that I can connect to? Just for fun? Because I would like to hang out with you guys on that server. Just like personal chat, you know?

All of their music is on [removed], and they gave downloads because the project basically stopped. I'm fairly sure they would give consent.

Edited by Hahli Husky

bBhcfWO.png

Well, we'd rather not use some other fan project's movie. Asides from the fact that nobody who worked on it is around anymore to give consent, we'd rather be as original as possible. Ideally, all music in this movie will be original and we will not use any from other sources (like actual BIONICLE music, music from other projects, etc.). Time will tell whether that remains the case.

On the topic of a server, the only server we have planned is the museum server that we will release post-launch of the movie. During this server's run, at least one member of the team will likely be on most of the time to chat with you guys and supervise operations. It'll be a pretty schway place to hang out. :P

That, is really nice. I enjoyed listening to it, and I think the music is going to go well with the movie.

Thank you. :) It means a lot that you would appreciate it. I hope that it will be enough to enlist my help on this project.

~A7

The group was unanimously impressed! It fit well with what we requested; as such, consider yourself hired. Whenever we have a definitive list of what we'll need from you (or an incomplete one, whatever), I'll drop you a PM. :D

All of their music is on [removed], and they gave downloads because the project basically stopped. I'm fairly sure they would give consent.

While that may be the case, as covered earlier we'd rather not use music from that group. Nothing against their music or the project itself, but we'd like to be as original as possible unless circumstances force us to do otherwise. If it comes down to it, we'd likely just use official BIONICLE music in that instance. :P

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Well, with the subject of music being brought to attention, I guess I might as well put in my two cents.I am actually the music director for the BioCraft project.Anything concerning music usually runs through me.

I have been working on music for the project throughout the past year or so, so I'm taking care of the majority of the movie's score. As announced several times on our channel, we will be releasing a soundtrack around the time of the movie's debut, consisting of 14 original tracks I've mixed and composed myself that are featured in the movie. As I believe this has been mentioned before, we've released two tracks on our channel already.Of course, I'm as open as the other guys to considering music from fans.

I just want to clear up any misconceptions that we don't have music covered at all.So yeah, thanks for all the consideration. XPI might be linking a soundcloud with previews of the BioCraft music sometime soon.Just so I personally have something to give to the followers of the project.

-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

Alright, so on another note, I updated the frequently asked questions section. It can be found in the third post, and it answers quite a lot of questions. :D

-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

minecraft mata-nui map release date any time soon?

Sooner than you may think. ;)

And of course you didn't see any of our videos talking about when we're gonna release, jeez.

sig.png

Edited by Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Forgive me: I'm still a bit new to minecraft: but in the tour videos, you had a map of the entire island. But my maps only show a small area. Even at their maximum zoom, they only show a small portion. How do I make the full map?

Edited by Toanicky

The BZPower Chat is alive!

Join at: http://xat.com/thebzpc

I am ToaN, from the N continuum...

Put the map in the center of a crafting table, then surround it with paper. That makes the map bigger. Repeat the process with the bigger map until it's the size you want.On an irrelevant note, glad to see progress is getting done on this project. Still can't wait until it's up.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Thank you! That helped, but it seems that maps have a maximum zoom, as it stopped producing any maps after three or four times.

I am glad to see this project doing so well! I cant wait to see the finished product. I really enjoyed the tour videos BTW.

Edited by Toanicky

The BZPower Chat is alive!

Join at: http://xat.com/thebzpc

I am ToaN, from the N continuum...

THAT MAP IS AMAZING!!

We're glad you really enjoyed it. We put a lot of effort into building it just for this momentous occasion.

when did the map come out?

Everybody, cool it with the torrent of messages; I come on and I see like 19 new posts.

@_@

We literally made the video public just a few minutes ago, I was heading over here to post a link. Everything's fine. :P

Link is here.

Have fun guys!

-Mesonak

Does this answer your question?

Edited by Malignus

bBhcfWO.png

Lol, that random water chunk was hilarious! But it does pose a problem nonetheless.

Yeah... All problems have been resolved, and the [Ta-Koro] map is being uploaded as we speak. -Mesonak
That one from like months ago.EDIT: Dang it someone beat me to it...oh well. Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

THAT MAP IS AMAZING!!

We're glad you really enjoyed it. We put a lot of effort into building it just for this momentous occasion.

when did the map come out?

>Everybody, cool it with the torrent of messages; I come on and I see like 19 new posts. @_@ We literally made the video public just a few minutes ago, I was heading over here to post a link. Everything's fine. :P Link is here. Have fun guys! -Mesonak

Does this answer your question?

That link doesn't work. It says that you need a ReBrick account.

It's in one of their videos on their [Not allowed to tell YOU what it's called. Hint hint wink wink] account.

"Wrong."

We didn't have a formal announcement here, but I've just put up the ReBrick link to our video announcing our release of the Mata-Nui map. As usual, you'll need to be signed in with your ReBrick account to see the link. It was just released yesterday, and we hope you all had a happy April Fools' Day. :P

Edited by Tenebrae Invictus

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

*Mini-Nui map

"Wrong."

...Oh...whoops......Now I feel like an idiot. Sorry D=

"Wrong."

...Oh...whoops......Now I feel like an cool dude. Sorry D=

It's fine, I had already been hinting it was a joke when I mentioned April Fools Day in my post.

If you guys haven't seen yet, Var, Eljay and Meso put out a video clarifying the Mini-Nui prank.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

Are you going to put up the real map soon?

Toa Wolf

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back, it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Learn this phrase. Love it. Hold it dear. Bring it back. If you know what this means, and/or agree with me, copy this into your sig. _________________________________________________________________________________________________

Are you going to put up the real map soon?

From the third post's FAQ:

Q: Will you put the map up for download?A: Yes. Once the movie has been released, we will have a very strong selection of post-release content to keep you interested in Biocraft past the release of the movie. Such things include developer commentary, a texture pack to coincide with the 1-month dedicated server, etc. Once the server has run its course, we will be releasing the map for download to the public. Once this happens, development on Biocraft: Chronicles will cease and the project will end.

;)

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I understand the guys at TTV have lives and this is a busy time of the year and CGI is a lot of work and so on and so forth, but have you guys decided for or against the previously-thought-up idea of releasing the movie in parts?

"Wrong."