• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Aperture Laboratories

Comic MAS Portal Aperture Laboratories Aperture

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Bob Dylan

Bob Dylan
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,278 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2012 - 07:42 PM

Posted Image

A U T H O R SScatterbrainUK [Inactive]iPenguin [Inactive]C O M I C SBegin.An Aperture Laboratories ExtraChamber 00Chamber 01Chamber 01 [Extended Remix!]

Posted ImageChamber 02C R E D I T SGLaDOS - unknownBase RZ Kit - Everyone who's worked on itEverything Else - Myself[outline of 3/4 turret credit to UK]

Edited by Scatterbrain, Mar 17 2012 - 08:11 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Offline -RealLeka-

-RealLeka-
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 8 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2012 - 07:49 PM

Portal comics! Yay! Only thing, um.... what the heck just happened at the last comic?
Posted Image
COMING SOON

#3 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

• 4,442 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 06 2012 - 09:51 PM

First I discovered Portal. Then I discovered My Little Portal. Then I discovered Mari0. Now I've discovered this.And I am SO HAPPY because this is TOTALLY AWESOME. Bionicle + Portal = Sould've Been Done Long Ago + Added Humour = Even Better.I think I may be forced to begin repeatedly visiting the Comics forum. :P-ibrow

weissbannerv2.jpg

#4 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,907 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 07 2012 - 03:29 AM

Wow. Can't wait to see what happens when he touches it! I liked the cake joke. (But in the next comic, they don't seem to realize that the cake was a lie...XD)GLaDOS abusing Matoran...FUNNY. I wonder if PoTaTOS will make an appearance...

#5 Offline Bob Dylan

Bob Dylan
  • Members

• 1,278 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 12 2012 - 09:32 PM

New comic to advance the plot a bit while I wait for responses from my co-authorsThanks, everyone!

Posted Image

#6 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,907 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 12 2012 - 10:23 PM

LOL. Who's that guy? And what does that box do anyway?

#7 Offline Tenebrae Invictus

Tenebrae Invictus
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 6,999 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 12 2012 - 11:08 PM

Hey cool, the series is back. And not only that - it's upgraded from a DAS to a MAS... or TAS, whatever.Nice new comic, kind of funny to see how they just gave up on the test.ADD: TNG, that would be Haz, a great pal of the authors, especially the ones who aren't iPenguin. He's a forum assistant now.

Edited by Tenebrae Invictus, Mar 12 2012 - 11:09 PM.

9092_s.gif

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

#8 Offline Knave

Knave
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 551 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 13 2012 - 07:04 PM

Long time, no see. Good to see this series isn't going to simply lie down and have it's head compacted into a tuna can. Not without a fight, at least.To the newest comic, I'd say that was quite anticlimactic. However, this is but the exposition. I'd love to see where this goes.

"An old silent pond...

A frog jumps into the pond,

splash! Silence again."

-Matsuo Batsho

#9 Offline Bob Dylan

Bob Dylan
  • Members

• 1,278 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2012 - 02:02 PM

Okso first off, thanks to everyone for the commentssecond, I've gotten no replies from either UK or Pengu so I suppose, for the moment, this will be a single-author series (and as such, releases will be slower)and finally, I started a new comic last week, but hadn't realized what I'd gotten myself into with my ideas. So hopefully that will be done and posted soon

Posted Image

#10 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 24 2012 - 06:24 PM

Although I haven't paid much attention to Portal, I loved this! This is pretty funny, I say.And remember, the cake is a lie.

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#11 Offline Sycron

Sycron
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 55 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 25 2012 - 12:22 PM

Um, why is this series still in cube and button based testing?Also, are you planing to give out more than one Portal Gun? Cause I count three test subjects.

Sycron's Comics - SycronZone - Sorans Comic Compilation - The White Gryffon

Go to the Minecraft Server DNAcraft! IP:109.95.210.95:25865

My rank is Tohunga, so I'm probably going to get sued by the Maori. :lol-sign:

#12 Offline -DJ-

-DJ-
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 727 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 25 2012 - 05:58 PM

Oh your Gods why didn't I hear of this sooner? Portal comics? Yes please! Arby, UK, AND iPenguin? Yes please with a cherry on top! But Arby, UK and iPenguin making Portal comics? I need to sit down or I might just die from awesomeness overload..... Again.Heck, I don't care if it's only Arby making comics for the time being, this is still awesome!

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

#13 Offline iPenguin

iPenguin
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,244 posts
  •  

Posted May 17 2012 - 04:02 PM

ADD: TNG, that would be Haz, a great pal of the authors, especially the ones who aren't iPenguin. He's a forum assistant now.

Haz is my friend :(And I apologise for never replying to the stuff arb sent me, but I will eventually try to make something.

Edited by Peng Floyd, May 17 2012 - 04:03 PM.

20121021-frhgn7u158ujtpjk4wbhgp1ck.jpg

what

#14 Offline Bob Dylan

Bob Dylan
  • Members

• 1,278 posts
  •  

Posted May 18 2012 - 08:16 PM

but he's our friend EVEN MOREso i forgot this was still open and that revivals were goneI have not worked on the comic in a whilethis is embarrasingI'll get it done soon. In the meantime, hopefully Peng can start one or UK can finish his.Though the latter option is highly unlikely.EDIT: I really underestimated my procrastination. I'm not making any more promises, but hopefully it will get done at some point within the next 14 years.

Edited by Dale Cooper, Jul 20 2012 - 09:31 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users