Bio Arena

Voltex

TOPIC IS DEAD. DO NOT POST.

Simply keeping this for the slim slim slim slim possibility that it ever comes back in a different topic.

BioArena

In this game you are not fighting anyone yourself. Instead you are sponsoring a Bionicle character which has 6 stats. They are as follows: Strength, Speed, Energy, Resistance, Resourcefulness, and Experience. There is also the Chance factor, which will be addressed later. When you sponsor a character, you get the power to challenge other players. People may only refuse 1 player per section to refuse to battle. Morale is like health.

Battling

In battle, the 6 stats come into play. Strength, Energy, and Resourcefulness are Offensive factors, while Speed, Resistance, and Experience are Defensive factors. Strength combats Speed, Energy combats Resistance, and Resourcefulness combats Experience. Example: Tahu is battling Kopaka. Tahu has 8 Strength, 6 Energy, 4 Resourcefulness, 4 Speed, 7 Resistance, and 7 Experience. Kopaka has 4 Strength, 8 Energy, 6 Resourcefulness, 5 Speed, 8 Resistance, and 5 Experience. So, Tahu's Offensive score is 3, while Kopaka's is 1. Tahu would win this battle. I got the offensive score by Subtracting Tahu's Strength from Kopaka's Speed, and did the same for for Energy and Resistance, and Resourcefulness and Experience. I then did the same for Kopaka.

Chance Factor

I'm gonna guess you completely forgot about this, but it adds flair and chance. (Bad pun is bad.)The Chance Factor is the thing that makes battles uncertain. Let's go back to the example, but add the Chance Factor. Each player will start out with a 10% Chance Factor. So Tahu has a 10% chance factor, and Kopaka has a 10% chance factor. Because Kopaka lost,his Chance Factor comes into play. I would find a way to have a 10% chance of getting something ( 10 papers in hat, one marked), and do the test. If the test comes out bad, (Unmarked paper) Kopaka still loses, and nothing changes. But if the test comes out good, (Marked paper) Kopaka would win. The whole point of the Chance Factor is to make battles less predictable.

After Battle

After battle, a few things happen. Morale is changed, points are earned, and sometimes, the Chance Factor is changed. Morale is "health" in a way. To put it simply, Morale is how long your fighter will fight. They start with 3 Morale, and when they win, they gain 1 Morale point. When they lose, they lose 1 Morale point.

When a fighter is at 0 Morale, they quit and you are out of the round. Points are what you use to upgrade your fighter. You can put them in any of the 6 stats. Usually, unless I've declared the battle special, the winner will get 4 Points and the loser will get 2 Points. There is one limit in what you spend your Points on. If you put half or more of your Points earned in one stat, the next Points you earn can't go into that stat at all. The only way to upgrade your Chance Factor is through special battles when I say " This is a Chance upgrade battle!" If you win that battle, your Chance Factor will go up 10%.

Rounds and other stuff

There are going to be at least 8 rounds, in which you will choose a fighter from a certain year of Bionicle. After the 8-10 rounds, we will have a championship of each of the winners of each round. Example: If Tahu won Round 1, 2001, he would come back along with his sponsor for the championship. A round is over whenever I feel like it. In the normal round, people have 3 days to accept or decline a battle. When I announce that there is only one week left, challenges will happen 24 hrs after the Waiting list is updated, whether you have accepted or not. When the round ends, the fighter with the most Morale will be the champion. When an elimination occurs, the next section starts. Rounds are divided into sections. In each section, you have one refusal to fight.

Setting up

When you choose your character to sponsor, you will get to put 36 Points in all the stats. Restrictions are:

No more than 10 Points in one stat to start

No less than 1 in each stat to start

The current Round is Round 2: 2002.

You may choose any 2002 set to sponsor.

Fighters

Makuta: sponsored by Dralcax Strength: 11Energy: 10Resourcefulness: 6Speed: 8Resistance: 6Experience: 5-------------------Chance: 20%Morale: 5Lehvak-Kal: sponsored by Bordakh Unit 227OUT.Takanuva: sponsored by JL1223 XStrength: 7Energy: 7Resourcefulness: 4Speed: 9Resistance: 6Experience: 4-------------------Chance: 10%Morale: 2Hewkii: sponsored by KohuStrength: 9Energy: 7Resourcefulness: 3Speed: 6Resistance: 9Experience: 6--------------------Chance: 20%Morale: 5Matoro: sponsored by Meta-MindStrength: 6Energy: 5Resourcefulness : 8Speed: 6Resistance: 4Experience: 7------------------Chance: 10%Morale: 3Turahk: sponsored by ConstructmanStrength: 6Energy: 6Resourcefulness: 6Speed: 6Resistance: 6Experience: 6-------------------Chance: 10%Morale: 3Game moderator: ZakaroIf anything is unclear, please say so. Round 3 has started, come on and join. The dashed line is the difference between upgradeable stats and non upgradeable stats with stat points.EDIT: Start of Rd. 3: Font change to Arial and Black for easier reading.Zakaro

Edited by Zakar0%

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

ChampionsOnepu: sponsered by Toarobot18: Winner of Round 1Strength - 9Energy - 9Resourcefulness - 8Speed - 12Resistance - 12Experience - 10-----------------Morale: 7Chance: 20%Kopaka Nuva: sponsered by ToD: Winner of Round 2Strength: 2Energy: 2Resourcefulness: 17Speed: 19Resistance: 17Experience: 17---------------Chance: 30%Morale: 9Zakaro

Edited by A Skyblasted Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Got you all. Please PM me the stats. I'll be inactive until Saterday night, so just send the stats and wait. We'll start when all the players have chosen stats. ^_^Edit: I'm back! Since I got a grand total of 1 PM, I'm sending out PM's to the members that didn't answer. Also, @ Rocka's bane- The tiebreaker will be based on the Chance factor, ex. Tahu and Kopaka are in a tie, Tahu has a 10% Chance, Kopaka has a 20% Chance. I would put in 2 Kopaka papers and 1 Tahu paper in a hat, and draw from there.Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

I'm working on the stats. By the way, if you're online and you want something a bit more convenient than making pieces of paper, you can use random.org's integer generator or a similar online service.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Stats recieved and put up, ToD. Undecided players have been moved to the bottom. We will start tomorrow, regardless of who else sends or doesn't send stats.Edit: Starting R.1.

Round 1: 2001

All may begin challenging others that have stats up.

Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

On behalf of the Honorable Captain Onepu, Captain of the Mata Nui Ussalry and Right-Hand of Whenua, I wish to challenge Kapura to combat. Also on behalf of the same heroic fighter, I send this message to the challenging rahi crab: "Bring it on!"

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Waiting list:Kopaka v. Kongu (Kohu must reply)Lewa v. Kopaka (ToD must reply, will not happen until after the Kopaka v. Kongu battle)Kapura v. Manas (Chaos Dralcax must reply, will happen after Manas v. Onepu)Onepu v. Kapura ( MoC1 must reply, will happen after Kapura v. Manas) Currently battling:Manas v. Onepu (winner will be in next post)Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg