Bio Arena

Voltex

Oh. Ok. Waiting list: NoneCurrently Fighting:NoneDone:Kopaka v. Kohrak Key points: Kopaka was lacking in Strength and Energy, Kohrak was lacking in Experience Kopaka won! He gets 1 Morale and 4 stat points, Kohrak loses 1 Morale but gains 2 stat points.And ToD, just cause you wanted to know, Kopaka would lose against Kohrak and Lewa. They'd have an 11 score, Kopaka would have a 0 score. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'll give it til' Thursday to see if I get enough people. (At least 4) Otherwise, BioArena may be ended. :( Also, Fighters cleared and Kopaka moved to Champion section. You may now send in fighters for Round 3.Zakaro

Edited by Bounce goes Zakaro!

AGoNWLR.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Whelp. I was just gonna let this topic die, but now...Oh well. :P So, anyway, the characters up for this round are:Bohrak-Kal (all 6)Rahkshi (all 6) Takanuva Rebuilt Matoran (all 6)Makuta has already been claimed by Dralcax. So, yeah. That's about it. Choose a character, distribute 36 stat points among the 6 stats with at least 1 in each, and send him/her in. Awesome.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Waiting List:Fighting:Hewkii vs. Lehvak-Kal (Chance Upgrade Battle) Results:Makuta vs. Takanuva The Shadows have prevailed over Light in this battle, with Makuta winning by a difference of 1 point.Makuta gains 1 Morale and 4 stat points, Takanuva loses 1 Morale but gains 2 stat points. Key points- Makuta suffered in Speed, Takanuva suffered in Resistance.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

WELL BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL SOOO IMPATIENT :PWaiting List:NoneFighting:NoneResults:Hewkii vs. Lehvak-Kal Key points: Hewkii lacked in Resistance, Lehvak-Kal lacked in Speed, Hewkii won! Due to it being a Change Upgrade Battle, he gains 1 Morale, 4 stat points and +10% Chance! Lehvak gains 2 stat points but loses 1 Morale.Also, for the newer players: When you get a stat point, just say what category you want it in. That category will go up by 1.Got it? Good.Zakaro

Edited by Bounce goes Zakaro!

AGoNWLR.jpg

• 2 weeks later...