Bio Arena

Voltex

*Jumps in and sponsors Matoro, because I didn't realize that this was still open*My client will challenge Nuparu.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

*Jumps in and sponsors Matoro, because I didn't realize that this was still open*My client will challenge Nuparu.

I don't think Nuparu's been sponsored...

SADNESS. I wanted a Matoran fight. Like, with disks or something.Hm. I'll have him challenge Makuta, then (because chortles).

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Alright. Extremely annoyed at computer right now, and it won't let me cut n' paste, so... Results will have to wait. K?Anyway, @JL: Yeah, sure. I'll just mix up the matchs so you can get moving. :)@Construct&Meta: Fill out a form with 36 points distibuted in the 6 stats. Then post or PM it to me so I can get you going.Sorry about the no results, but computer is being VERY annoying. :upset:Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

• 3 weeks later...

Waiting List:Takanuva vs. Hewkii (Kohu, after HvLK)Makuta vs. Lehvak Kal (Bordakh, after HvLK)Fighting:NoneResults:Hewkii vs. Lehvak KalAnd the computer finally works. :PSo, anyway...Hewkii and Lehvak Kal were completely even! The Chance Factors were used, and...Hewkii won by dice roll! Hewkii gains 4 stat points and +1 Morale, Lehvak Kal gains 2 stat points with -1 Morale. Also, Turahk's stats have been put up. :)Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Oh wait what yeah, I should probably mention that Matoro is up for being killed any challenge.And to start it off, I'll have him challenge... say... Turahk.

WELL FINE THENSORRY FOR TURNING OFF my BRAIN FOR BREAKAND PROCRASTINATINGDERPWaiting List:Takanuva vs. Hewkii (Kohu)Matoro vs. Turahk (Constructman)Fighting:NoneResults:Makuta vs. Lehvak KalWell, Makuta won. And Lehvak is out. (Only by a 1 point difference though!)Yeah.Anyway, Makuta gains 6 stat points, +10% Chance, and 1 Morale. Lehvak gains NOTHING BUT LEAVING. Muhahahahahahahahahaha!:P Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

@Norik Astartes: 1: Yes, you do. The Chance Factor and Morale will start at 10% and 3 respectively, but all the others (Strength, Energy, Resourcefulness; Speed, Resistance, Experience) you can choose. Only limitations are that they must total 36, and there must be at least 1 point in each.2: Not entirely sure what you're asking, but I'll try to explain. Let's say that if:Off-DefSt-Sp= 4En-Re= 7Rs-Ex= 3Then the Offensive Total would be 14, because 4+7+3= 14. That would be put up against the other fighter's Offensive Total, and who had the highest would win. Assuming the Chance Factor didn't hit. :PGot it now?Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

@Norik Astartes: Cool. And it's fine. We aren't a very speedy game. :P@DoctorCouch: Yep, you can entirely do that. That's the reason I put in the Chance Factor, so that nothing would be completely set in stone.I'm actually surprised more people don't think ahead like that, but perhaps they simply don't share it. :PZakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

I'm actually surprised more people don't think ahead like that, but perhaps they simply don't share it. :PZakaro
...And now you know the reason I chose a Ko-Matoran. :P