I will get this fixed I promise

It's been a while, hasn't it? Almost a year since the end of =Shadix's Comics= and a very long downtime on BZP's part. But now I bring you Twisted, a completely new type of series, with a fresh storyline, powerful characters, and a very different style of graphics. Prepare for this series, with hopefully weekly updates.

thecomics.png

characters.pngThe characters are currently as follows:• Shadix• Thylon• Twilight (Kyori)• Ehthak• Lord Oblivion• SoxiaWant to be a character? Don't worry, you're not out of luck. At some point in the middle, I will accept another member or two. Be sure to keep an eye on the topic to see when that is.creditsandawards.pngBasic credits included in the title sequence. More specific credits will come when I use them.No awards yet, but we're still fresh and I don't fear we'll go empty handed.Disclaimer: For all of you XRM haters who have come to just nitpick at me, please, save yourself the time. I'm not changing kits. If you have real, worthwhile C&C, then you're welcome in.

Disclaimer: This comic series does not follow the "don't kill" tradition Bionicle has in place. This is a comic series centered around war, and you will see people die in the comics.Shadix

Edited by Shadix

infinitybladebanner.png

The best iPhone game. Ever. Screw you Angry Birds.

These comics are nicely done. The backgrounds are nice and simple, ant they compliment XRM pretty well. Just goes to show any kit can be great. There isn't too much I can say about the story yet, seeing as it's still in the prologue, but I'm sure you have something up your sleeve to make it stand out. I'll be watching these.

hamster.gif

Sprite Kit Archive

For all of your comic-making needs!

These comics are nicely done. The backgrounds are nice and simple, ant they compliment XRM pretty well. Just goes to show any kit can be great. There isn't too much I can say about the story yet, seeing as it's still in the prologue, but I'm sure you have something up your sleeve to make it stand out. I'll be watching these.

Thanks :D Glad you like them. Yes, I have a detailed and intricate storyline up my sleeve, hopefully this series will turn out well :D

infinitybladebanner.png

The best iPhone game. Ever. Screw you Angry Birds.