A Comedy Of Comics

Toarobot18

BMS = Bionicle: Mission SpaceTW = Toy WarsNJN = Nuva Join the NavyTBE = The Bionicle Entrepreneur BMS Gaaki: Come on. When's he going to show up already?NJN Kopaka: Toarobot's usually pretty quick about getting started.BMS Gaaki: Well, he'd usually have the title up at least by now.BMS Lewa: It isn't going too speedy-fast this time, is it? :rolleyes:NJN Kopaka: He was just here exactly ninety-eight seconds ago!BMS Gaaki: Hey, look way above us up there on the wall! Those abbreviations!NJN Kopaka: He must have put those there, but I wonder why, and why he left after that. Looks like we have name tags too...TW Nocturne: Have him disassembled!BMS Tahu: He could have at least have given us the scripts so we could study.TBE Hakann: Not that you'd need it for long. He'd probably kill you off right away again.BMS Tahu: I can tell you this: I'm not sweeping any floors this time!NJN Tahu: Nor am I! Ship Cleaning Department indeed...BMS Gaaki: Well, all we can do is wait for him to show up.BMS Hakann: I waited.BMS Gaaki: <_< Shhhhh! You're spamming the post! At this rate, the comedy title will be halfway down the page!BMS Lewa: You're spamming the post too, you know, by shushing him.BMS Gaaki: Well, now you are also.BMS Lewa: Well at least I'm not pretending to be responsible.BMS Gaaki: Hey, I'm a senior toa, and obviously I'm in charge in Bionicle: Mission Space for a reason!BMS Lewa: Well, we'll see about that. Just don't let me blow you away.NJN Lewa: Yeah! Go Lewas! We'll blow you away!TW Lewa Mata 7: Yeah Lewas! Wind power!NJN Lewa: You don't have any wind power! You're a bunch of plastic Lego pieces!TW Lewa Mata 7: Oh yeah?!NJN Lewa: Yeah.TW Lewa Mata 7: Oh. Yeah. :(TW Lewa Mata 7: But sets came before story! I'm the original!NJN Lewa: What?! That's ridiculous! What do you think they based the sets off of?NJN Kopaka: Lewa's right.TW Lewa Mata 7: Yess!NJN Kopaka: No, the other Lewa. Besides, in the extremely unlikely hypothetical scenario that the sets came first, some prototype would be the first, and you would still be a copy.BMS Lewa: If you put it that way, I'm the original Lewa, since Bionicle: Mission Space came first.NJN Kopaka: Now wait a second...BMS Gaaki: Guys! Shut up! Wait 'till Toarobot18 gets here...BMS Hakann: Dumm dee dumm. This is fun.TBE Hakann: I know, right?NJN Kopaka: I've got an idea! Let's play the quiet game!BMS Kopaka: Good idea, Kopaka. Let me find my iBrick...NJN Kopaka: All right. We staaaaart... now.BMS Hakann: Come on, Toarobot!BMS Gaaki: HAKANN!NJN Kopaka: You spoke. That means you lose.TBE Hakann: Yes, Gaaki?NJN Tahu: Uh, Kopaka...NJN Kopaka: Now you lose too, Tahu.NJN Random guy: You all lose. Now we're going to do quiet time, M.N. Navy Style! ARE YOU READY?NJN Random guy: The correct answer is "SIR, YES SIR!"Almost everybody: "SIR, YES SIR!"NJN Random guy: Alright, we begin now. Wow, there's a lot of you recruits here. Did Toarobot call everybody?BMS Hakann: Pretty much. Even the--NJN Random guy: :burnmad: WHAT'S THIS YOU SAY, MR. FIERY PIRAKA? DID I HEAR A WORD OUT OF YOU? FIVE HUNDRED PUSH-UPS, ON THE GROUND, NOW!BMS Hakann: But sir--NJN Random guy: DON'T YOU SPEAK AGAIN, RECRUIT! :burnmad: THAT'S FIVE HUNDRED MORE RIGHT THERE! DOES ANYBODY ELSE CARE TO SPEAK?NJN Random guy: THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!NJN Admiral Arktinen: Thank you, recruiter. I think we should move on. Frankly, I'm not sure Toarobot is going to show up anytime soon, so while you're all being quiet, I'd like to give my speech from Nuva Join the Navy, since many of you didn't get a chance to hear it. I had to have the entire thing memorized for the last chapter, and I'm very proud of my work, so I hope you enjoy it. "I will now begin the traditional Navy Welcoming Speech: Welcome, welcome, welcome! A most wonderful welcome to--NJN Kopaka: I swear to Mata Nui, if you say one more word of that speech, I will freeze you in the largest block of ice you've ever seen.NJN Admiral Arktinen: Oh please don't do that. You know, that would probably be that iceburg I bumped into once on one of my battleship cruises. Now mind you, it wasn't my fault, I wasn't on the bridge at the time, but Toa Ga--TW Lieutenant Pohatu Phantoka: Guys, look what I found! It's one of Toarobot18's item summoning devices!BMS Gaaki: He must have left it here by mistake. We shouldn't touch it, those are only for writers--TW Lieutenant Pohatu Phantoka: Summon, machine gun! Summon, fort! Summon, time bomb! Summon, cannon! Summon, ten thousand loyal soldiers! Summon, a million widgets! Summon--BMS Gaaki: POHATU! :oTBE Hakann: Hey, let me have a look at that--

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

• 4 weeks later...

NJN Kopaka: I've got an idea! Let's play the quiet game!BMS Kopaka: Good idea, Kopaka. Let me find my iBrick...

Love the iBrick! Heeheehee. Quite clever, really...

I shall be saying this with a sigh

somewhere ages and ages hence:

two roads diverged in a wood, and I

I took the one less traveled by

and that has made all the difference.

-Robert Frost, The Road Less Traveled

• 3 months later...

TBE Pohatu: Now fellow Pohatu, I don't really think that it's a good idea--TW Lieutenant Pohatu Phantoka: Fellow Pohatu? Only my Toy Wars comrades are "fellows" to me. I found the device, I get to keep it.TW Sergeant Onepu: He's right.BMS Gaaki: He's right?! That belongs to Toarobot.TW Lieutenant Pohatu Phantoka: This isn't working. Where's my army? mad.gifBMS Gaaki: You need a character summoning device for--TW Lieutenant Pohatu Phantoka: Summon, character summoning device!BMS Hakann: Stop him! :oTW Lieutenant Pohatu Phantoka: You'd better stop heat-blasting me, Hakann, or I'll summon you away! You're melting my plastic!BMS Hakann: You have no such authority!TW Lieutenant Pohatu Phantoka: Summon, eternally bottomless pit with very steep walls and spikes at the bottom!BMS Hakann: Why did you summon spikes at the bottom when it's bottomless? :???:BMS Gaaki: You're going to break that thing!TW Lieutenant Pohatu Phantoka: Lay off, Mission Space goons!BMS Hakann: This means war!BMS Kopaka: Hakann--TW Lieutenant Pohatu Phantoka: As you wish. Summon, ten thousand loyal robot soldiers!BMS Hakann: That's cheating!TW Lieutenant Pohatu Phantoka: All is fair in love and--Robot Soldiers: YOUR WISH IS OUR COMMAND, POHATU!TW Lieutenant Pohatu Phantoka: Don't interrupt me. And throw Hakann into the pit.Robot Soldiers: IT SHALL BE DONE, POHATU!BMS Hakann: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo...NJN Random guy: Stop standing around, sailors! Action stations! Entrepreneur Hakann, secure that machine gun and the cannon! Navy Kopaka, grab the time bomb! Delegate as necessary! Everyone else, to the fort!TBE Hakann: I got this. ;) Die, evil toy! Eat bullets!TW Sergeant Onepu: Hey, don't lump us in with Pohatu-- UGH!TW Lieutenant Pohatu Phantoka: It was only a joke! ... Onepu? ... ONEPU? ... ONEPU! ... :burnmad: Soldiers!Robot Soldiers: YOUR WISH IS OUR COMMAND, POHATU!TW Lieutenant Pohatu Phantoka: Destroy Hakann. mad.gif And defend all sets!Robot Soldiers: ERROR 238: PLEASE SPECIFY HAKANN: HAKANN IN PIT, HAKANN IN BUSINESS SUIT, HAKANN IN PIRATE COSTUME--TBE Hakann: Have mercy! :begging:TW Lieutenant Pohatu Phantoka: You killed Onepu! :evilmad: Kill them all, soldiers!Robot Soldiers: IT SHALL BE DONE, POHATU!TW Hakann 7: Ogh!TW Lieutenant Pohatu Phantoka: Not the set Hakanns, you stupid machines!Robot Soldiers: IT SHALL BE DONE, POHATU!NJN Admiral Arktinen: Now this is violence! :blink: Random guy, stop them!NJN Random guy: To the fort!BMS Gali: Everyone get to the fort!TBE Hakann: I can't fire fast enough, I need backup! :oBMS Gaaki: I'll save you, Hakann! Both of you!TW Lieutenant Pohatu Phantoka: Soldiers, kill anyone who defends the Hakanns, or anyone who kills a toy, or anyone who steals my stuff or my fort! Onepu will be avenged!Robot Soldiers: IT SHALL BE DONE, POHATU!BMS Gaaki: Pohatu, what happened to you? :wired:TW Lieutenant Pohatu Phantoka: And her too!Robot Soldiers: IT SHALL BE DONE, POHATU!TW Lieutenant Pohatu Phantoka: And change your responses!Robot Soldiers: IT (ORDER NUMBER SIX) SHALL BE DONE, POHATU!NJN Naval officer: This base seems pretty secure. Reminds me of the old O.O.M.D.B.S. facility. Everyone take a seat and I'll start giving out instructions.TBE Kopaka: If I may object here, perhaps we should elect our leadership.NJN Naval officer: Perhaps we should, but if you want to go that route, you should probably wait until after this battle. I know more about operating this sort of stuff than you do!TBE Kopaka: Well, I've actually handled plenty of electronics. ^_^ I know how to program an iBrick, and one time when I was--NJN Naval officer: Random guy and Briefing instructor, since you know what your doing I want you to investigate the offensive capabilities of this fort; Security guard, the same for the defensive. Gali, you will be my second in command. I will be working under the advice of Admiral Arktinen.TBE Gali: Which Gali?NJN Naval officer: The one in the captain's uniform. Unless I say otherwise, I'm referring to the people I know. Investors, I want you to man the towers and the walls, and any scanning stations we find. We need to know when the enemy is coming.TBE Investors: Is the money involved?NJN Naval officer: There is if you count battle loot.TBE Investors: On it. :bowdown:BMS Gaaki: Help, help!NJN Naval officer: Someone get the gate!BMS Gaaki: Help, help!TBE Clerk: I've got it!BMS Gaaki: Help, help!TBE Clerk: I helped you already!BMS Gaaki: Hakann is dead, they killed him! The robots will follow me here! They got the machine gun and the cannon.NJN Naval officer: That's fine.TBE Hakann: She means the other Hakann. I made it, guys!BMS Gaaki: FINE?! :burnmad: HAKANN IS DEAD!NJN Naval officer: I meant about the machine gun and the cannon.BMS Gaaki: DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!NJN Naval officer: I'm sorry, Gaaki.BMS Gaaki: It means my character in Bionicle: Mission Space IS RUINED! The entire funny dynamic is between me and him! With him dead, where's the joke?! Huh?! Where's the joke, white pants?NJN Naval officer: They're called Summer Dress Trousers, and I guess I really don't know...BMS Gaaki: Exactly, there isn't one! Wait 'til Toarobot18 hears about this one. Hakann going off and dying on me...Fraakask: You know Toarobot can just create a new Hakann to take his place and act the--BMS Gaaki: Don't give me advice, dead minor character!Fraakask: Now listen here Gaaki--NJN Naval officer: Enough fighting among ourselves, we've got an enemy to fight already!Robot Soldier: SURRENDER THE HAKANNS OR BE ANNIHILATED!Vakama: Doesn't sound like such a bad idea, to be honest.TBE Hakann: Hey! :o

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics