• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Regarding The Official Help Topics In Q & A

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Regarding the Q&A Help Topics:

Do you use these topics for reference or otherwise?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

How do you feel about the presentation of each topic?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Is it difficult to find information in these topics?

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,384 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Mar 08 2012 - 11:28 PM

By "Official Help Topics," I mean the Pictures Topic, the Official Proto Energy Topic, the Official Staff Positions Topic, and of course the Compendium.The first question comes from curiosity; the topics aren't going anywhere. Information from the other questions, however, may be used in future projects.(To be clear, the second question is asking if you find the topics visually appealing. The third deals with how logical the arrangement is/how easy the arrangement makes finding information.)

Edited by Melorussophobia, Mar 08 2012 - 11:41 PM.

Ninjas IN SPACE. Even I can't believe it.

@BZPowerQA.

chopin8199.

#2 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,111 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 08 2012 - 11:35 PM

I don't use them often, but when I do, they are rather helpful and easy to use.

14126183966_9690cb0da3_z.jpg

#3 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,195 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Mar 22 2012 - 11:58 AM

I voted for the first option in all. I use them often because I often have to link to them in the process of telling rule-breaking members where they went wrong. Since I am familiar with their layout, I believe each topic is arranged nicely as-is, and present information in an easy-to-find manner. This might be purely as a result of me knowing in detail where everything is, but I don't believe there's much room for improvement, unless the New Member policy was a bit easier to find.

Edited by Sumiki, Mar 22 2012 - 11:59 AM.

sdadcomedy.png

#4 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 22 2012 - 01:37 PM

I use it a lot it is very reliable. The organization is also very well done.

Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 2.0, Mar 22 2012 - 01:38 PM.

#5 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,200 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2012 - 05:02 PM

For me it's "I know, I know, I'm not new anymore, just tell me what I need to know!"

eW9kyVR.png

#6 Online Fairy Knight

Fairy Knight
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,047 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 05:25 AM

I use them from time to time if I'm unsure about something, and so far, I've always found them useful and well-done. ^^

snailshelltestscare.jpg

formerly known as Taka Nuvia or sometimes Demon Jester. ^^

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users