Comics Contest #1 Final Poll

CC #1 Poll  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

poll3title.png

Well folks, this is it. Welcome to the final poll for Comics Contest #1: Get a Clue! This poll will run until March 11 at 11:59 P.M. EDT. The results will be posted in a new topic in the Comics forum.Because of a tie in one of the preliminary polls, we added a sixth entry to the final round. You may vote for one entry in this poll.----------1. At The End of the TunnelATETthumb.jpg[page 1, page 2, page 3]2. A Dark Deedbzpcc1_adarkdeed_tavakai_thumb.png[page 1, page 2, page 3, page 4]3. Mystery Theaterbzpcc1entrypic.png[page 1, page 2]4. The Mystery of the Toa mysteryofthetoaav.png[page 1, page 2, page 3, page 4, page 5, page 6, page 7]5. City of Wretches krikathumb009.jpg[page 1, page 2, page 3, page 4, page 5, page 6, page 7, page 8, page 9, page 10, page 11]6. Lightkeepersshsdghfgsh.png[page 1, page 2]

Edited by Pantophobia

I'm actually kinda sad to see that Corruption didn't make it this far (its story was my favorite among all of the entries).A lot of good comics here. A comic isn't just story-driven nor does it rely on imagery; a good comic has a balance of script and visual aid in my opinion. I'd have to say that the entry in this contest that is the most balanced in this respect is City of Wretches.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

In the end, for me, it was down to "City of Wretches" and "Lightkeepers." Both were exceedingly well drawn, but in the end the atmosphere and length of the former won me over.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I personally would vote for Uncle K's if this was an art contest that specifically focused on pure ART!But city of Wretches won me over because of how his story was written. I wish he would keep writing comics...

I love your avatar.Anyway, yeah, voted City of Wretches.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Mystery Theater is my single choice to win this thing. I feel it's the only comic that properly grasped the feel I was expecting from a submission for a mystery-themed comic contest. A Dark Deed was a close second, well-written, funny, excellent art--but, as a mystery, it didn't satisfy me, and art and jokes have to defer in this case to mystery quality of plot.Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?