Toa Mata Poster

xon

I think it's a cool concept, but it's too dark as is. There's very little contrast to add interest to the piece. On top of that, it doesn't do the best job of showcasing its subjects; poor Onua is mostly obscured.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I think it's a cool concept, but it's too dark as is. There's very little contrast to add interest to the piece. On top of that, it doesn't do the best job of showcasing its subjects; poor Onua is mostly obscured.

Yeah, I noticed my lack of showing the "main part" of the image.Thanks. I might work on editing it later.

You could barely see Onua in those colors. I feel like that the colors don't fit with the Toa Mata at all.

Yeah, the more I look at it, the more I see how flawed it is in so many ways (coloring, placement, etc.). Certainly not my best work.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, essentially it's just too dark. Honestly, if you brighten it up and maybe shift the Mata up and put another image in the black space on the bottom half (maybe they same Toa as Nuva? with adaptive armor?) this would be excellent. I really love the glowing curvy light rays, and the faint UDD symbol/map at the top.

{Z}

It's an interesting piece, but it is a little too dark. The center should be a little lighter, or the center should just be larger and not as dark. Otherwise, I do think this is quite interesting, the glowing light rays are an awesome effect, as well as the UDD symbol faintly glowing at the top of the poster. This is great, but you could edit it a little so there's a little bit more contrast. Still, good job, but I think you could definitely improve on it. Keep up the good work, though. =)

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

:kaukau: The darkness and lack of contrast don't bother me. It gives it an older, rustic feel, which by now is what the original year has become, even though I remember it with crystal clear nostalgia. Like others, I have to comment on how poor Onua's been treated, but otherwise there's nothing necessarily displeasing about the picture.Although the nostalgia would be more piercing if the eyes were just as bright and colorful as ever.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh