• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Runescape Thread 4

bzp chat

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
544 replies to this topic

#1 Offline KayTee

KayTee
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 927 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 14 2011 - 01:17 AM

Hello, Now that the forum is online again I think it's time to resume the glorious Runescape chat here.JOIN "BZP CHAT" AS IT IS THE OFFICIAL CLAN/FRIENDCHAT Now in the past there's been several bad threads due to flaming, spamming and issues revolving around third party software, so to keep some kind of order around here there's a few new and old rules:1) Don't link to the official runescape webpage because it has a forum already.2) DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE OLD THREADS. I AM DEAD SERIOUS.3) No discussion botting software or real-world trading. It's not allowed.4) If you don't like another poster/have an issue go to the in-game chat to resolve it. Don't bring it here.5) No flaming, just none.6) No spam, we got an offsite place to get rid of our spam.7) Follow all BZP rules. So let's try this again and not kill another thread with arguing. :updown:

Edited by KayTee, Oct 31 2011 - 10:16 AM.

First BzP'er to own Vezon and Fenrakk!

#2 Offline The Lawuser

The Lawuser
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,851 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 14 2011 - 01:19 AM

I was going to make this. >:c Oh and you might want to edit your post there. Hopefully we'll get some new people in our chat. So a bit about me: my RSName is The Lawuser. Level 132, trying to max out.

Edited by Lawu, Oct 14 2011 - 01:20 AM.

#3 Offline Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie
  • Members
  • Toa

• 107 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 14 2011 - 01:19 AM

So, how active will this topic get? And what is the <p> madness? And while I'm at it, My RSN is The Weirdo, I think I'm level 130, I don't play much anymore, I feel like I should, though.

Edited by Pinkie Pie, Oct 14 2011 - 01:22 AM.

#4 Offline The Lawuser

The Lawuser
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,851 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 14 2011 - 01:24 AM

You definitely should. We need you.

#5 Offline Varaka

Varaka
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,693 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 14 2011 - 01:30 AM

I play Runescape in sporadic bursts every couple months. I'm a casual player. Right now I'm around combat level 97. Feel free to add me as a friend. My username is "Quin Viridan," formerly known as "Pat O Buttah" and "Toa Varaka."
[Minion of Swertboss]
Posted Image

#6 Offline Catfish

Catfish
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,115 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 14 2011 - 01:56 AM

Awwww yeahhhhh Well I kinda quit a few months ago, but my rsn is Catfish PvM, my combat is a bit over 130 (133?), and my total is 2000 and something or rather. I got bored of camping at waterfiends for so long, made it to 95 summoning before I gave up, one level off yak. :S And I'm getting tempted to come back... Probably won't play as much as I did though.
My signature.

#7 Offline Senrab

Senrab
  • Members
  • Toa

• 191 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 14 2011 - 07:43 AM

Yay Runescape. My accounts are Senrab, my main, and Insane Squid, an obby tank. I'll have to join the chat sometime.

3DS FC: 0216 - 1922 - 2231

#8 Offline Vak Il Mio Amore

Vak Il Mio Amore
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 395 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 14 2011 - 08:06 AM

My RS User is Spartae Dei, I'm about level 120 with a mid-1900s total. I'm fairly involved with the Roleplay server and its community, so that's where you'd probably find me. :3 Also, random but fun fact about my acc:On the month of May, I got two sets of ranger boots (30m at the time), two zam pages (about 5.5m each), and a 3a helm (45-50m) all within one month. Was a very good month for t-trails ^-^

#9 Offline The Lawuser

The Lawuser
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,851 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 14 2011 - 10:53 AM

Personally I cannot be bothered with treasure trials. I've never gotten anything and I've honestly found them to just waste my time. So what I am doing now is cutting magic trees for 99 woodcutting. If not that, then I'll be playing Barbarian Assault to fill my horn.

#10 Offline Varaka

Varaka
  • Premier Member
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,693 posts

Posted Oct 14 2011 - 10:55 AM

Personally I cannot be bothered with treasure trials. I've never gotten anything and I've honestly found them to just waste my time. So what I am doing now is cutting magic trees for 99 woodcutting. If not that, then I'll be playing Barbarian Assault to fill my horn.

Treasure Trails are usually how I make my money. They aren't consistent, but at least they're fun. :P I recently got an Ancient Robe Top, Orange Boater, and Black Beret. (not all at once)

[Minion of Swertboss]
Posted Image

#11 Offline Vak Il Mio Amore

Vak Il Mio Amore
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 395 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 14 2011 - 10:55 AM

I don't find them a waste of time because they're rather fun in my opinion, and they're not bad income for having fun. :P

#12 Offline The Lawuser

The Lawuser
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,851 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 14 2011 - 11:02 AM

Well, I guess it's a matter of taste. I just don't like them, but if you do then by all means go on. I've found more reliable incomes than (in my experience) TTs anyway, so I'm good.

#13 Offline Mr Caes

Mr Caes
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 47 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 14 2011 - 01:06 PM

I don't really 'play' anymore, but I look at the new updates and occasionally log on to chat. In-game name is Caes.
"You are what you dare."
                                                                  -Bornstellar Makes Eternal Lasting

#14 Offline Akamai921

Akamai921
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 673 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 14 2011 - 01:11 PM

Tahu424. I haven't been able to play much lately, but this veteran of six years has always- and will always- love RuneScape.

:hau: :a::k::a::m::a::i::9::2::1: :infected:

Credit to .:MatoroIgnika:. of Silver Avohkii Enterprises

BURN STUFF!

#15 Offline Spark O' Dalek

Spark O' Dalek
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 14 2011 - 02:19 PM

Current name on RS is The Gnudist, I'm level 108 F2P at the moment, but will be 115 again when I eventually have the money to renew membership... I have much incentive to renew, what with my bank consisting almost entirely of members-only items/weapons/armour/food.

gott_mit_uns.png

#16 Offline Rausaro

Rausaro
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,526 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 14 2011 - 02:38 PM

Name: Dragoon71271I'm a level 73 F2P... I'm currently working on ranging in the wildy volacano and Karajama.

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

#17 Offline KayTee

KayTee
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 927 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 14 2011 - 02:51 PM

Well this is off to a good start so here's a quick introduction. My in-game name is Kayteen7, I'm a level 134 and got 99 Con.The unofficial BZPworld is 67 because me and Law use that one and we're usually on when we're not busy.Also people flock us like seagulls to crumbs because we're so amazing. But no world is "required" to be on at all times, but when stuff goes down, it's usually in W67. I'm in a danish mini-clan, but got Bzp Chat as my friendchat so I can follow both at the same time.Posted Image

First BzP'er to own Vezon and Fenrakk!

#18 Offline Senrab

Senrab
  • Members
  • Toa

• 191 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 14 2011 - 04:57 PM

Bzp Chat seems to be dead, it's empty whenever I go in. Right now I'm doing Fremennik Trials on my obby tank, going to get 20 Attack because it's more accurate and Ill be able to troll people with the Excalibur special attack.

#19 Offline The Lawuser

The Lawuser
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,851 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 14 2011 - 05:25 PM

Just a follow-up to Kay's post, world 67 is a Danish world, so if you're in that world and you see people speaking a language you don't understand, then it's likely Danish or Dutch, since Dutch people are everywhere on the internet. I'm in the same small Danish clan as Kay. I'm actually the clan founder.If I am not in the BZP Chat friend's chat then I am lileky in another Danish FC.

#20 Offline Kohila

Kohila
  • Premier Member
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,246 posts

Posted Oct 14 2011 - 08:02 PM

Sup everyone, my RuneScape username is Kohilaice. I'm level 120 with 2000+ total. I own a Quest Point Cape as well as both a Cooking and a Fishing Skillcape, with Firemaking to be aquired at the end of the weekend. :)World 67 is my world, it's pretty darn awesome.

jadesig.jpg
partymini.png

#21 Offline Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie
  • Members
  • Toa

• 107 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 14 2011 - 08:44 PM

Sup everyone, my RuneScape username is Kohilaice. I'm level 120 with 2000+ total. I own a Quest Point Cape as well as both a Cooking and a Fishing Skillcape, with Firemaking to be aquired at the end of the weekend. :) World 67 is my world, it's pretty darn awesome.

Madness.

#22 Offline Ice the Great

Ice the Great
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 861 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 14 2011 - 09:57 PM

And here you guys probably thought that I had dissolved back into the nothingness when my RSL account "mysteriously" vanished...At any rate, I basically quit while the forums are down, but I'm thinking of making a new one to toy with in my spare time. Since I gave someone else (they're here in this topic already, won't name names, if you need to know you already do), I get to start over. From scratch.Joy. -.-I may or may not pop into the chat for a quick hello if I'm on.

#23 Offline ~JC~

~JC~
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 28 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 14 2011 - 10:01 PM

i used to love this game a little while back but a scamming incedent (LOL it was 110% my fault though) cost me all items half worth anything. i'm kinda sorta debating on coming back, but doubt i will.

tu whit, tu whoo

#24 Offline The Lawuser

The Lawuser
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,851 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 02:16 AM

^You'll just have to make your money back, then. I've done that a couple of times already. So anyway I think I will do some Barbarian Assault to fill my horn and get 99 firemaking before Koh.

#25 Offline Kohila

Kohila
  • Premier Member

• 1,246 posts

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 01:33 PM

^You'll just have to make your money back, then. I've done that a couple of times already. So anyway I think I will do some Barbarian Assault to fill my horn and get 99 firemaking before Koh.

Considering that I have 700k exp to go to 99, I think not.

jadesig.jpg
partymini.png

#26 Offline Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie
  • Members
  • Toa

• 107 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 02:24 PM

Contemplating getting the last 300k xp for 99 hp in f2p.

#27 Offline The Lawuser

The Lawuser
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,851 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 03:18 PM

Considering that I have 700k exp to go to 99, I think not.

Yeah Kay told me you had 98 already so I decided to forget that idea.

#28 Offline Catfish

Catfish
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,115 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 03:56 PM

Firemaking was my thing. :( Well I was going to get 99 some time after I got a yak, but it's so boring. =.= Even with brawlers.
My signature.

#29 Offline Rausaro

Rausaro
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,526 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 04:39 PM

Question: Is it possible for a F2p player to change their name?

Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years

#30 Offline Senrab

Senrab
  • Members
  • Toa

• 191 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 04:44 PM

Still no lyre drop from Borrokar yet.<_<

#31 Offline Ice the Great

Ice the Great
  • Members

• 861 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 04:49 PM

Question: Is it possible for a F2p player to change their name?

Not that I know of.

#32 Offline Kohila

Kohila
  • Premier Member

• 1,246 posts

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 06:00 PM

Firemaking was my thing. :( Well I was going to get 99 some time after I got a yak, but it's so boring. =.= Even with brawlers.

I've been going non-stop for like a week and a half man. I think I'm getting carpal tunnel. ._.EDIT: AWWWYEEEPosted Image

Edited by Kohila, Oct 23 2011 - 12:24 AM.

jadesig.jpg
partymini.png

#33 Offline The Lawuser

The Lawuser
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,851 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 02:57 AM

Why do you never get these suffs when I'm online?

#34 Offline Catfish

Catfish
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,115 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 04:53 AM

I've been going non-stop for like a week and a half man. I think I'm getting carpal tunnel. ._. EDIT: AWWWYEEE Posted Image

Newb But yeah grats. Someone still has to beat my summoning level though. :3

My signature.

#35 Offline The Lawuser

The Lawuser
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,851 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 05:40 AM

What is it, 94? Don't worry, I'll get there when I try to max out. Although it may take some years.

#36 Offline Senrab

Senrab
  • Members
  • Toa

• 191 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 07:56 AM

I really need to get a skillcape. I'm level 118 and I don't have any. My only decent cape is SW cape. =/

#37 Offline Rausaro

Rausaro
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,526 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 11:38 AM

Training against Greaters in the Wildy volcano is quite fun, especially as a Ranger. Still... I hope they'll hurry up and drop some rune or better addy drops.

#38 Offline Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie
  • Members
  • Toa

• 107 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 02:18 PM

Still no lyre drop from Borrokar yet. <_<

So much nostalgia. I remember doing the same thing for Fremmenik Trials.

#39 Offline Ice the Great

Ice the Great
  • Members

• 861 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 02:26 PM

Still no lyre drop from Borrokar yet. <_<

So much nostalgia. I remember doing the same thing for Fremmenik Trials.

I made mine. Soooooo much faster.

#40 Offline Senrab

Senrab
  • Members
  • Toa

• 191 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 02:29 PM

Yeah, I made the lyre on my main but now doing it on a different account that doesn't have the requirememnts to make it. But I've gone from 50 to 59 Ranged without getting it, so I think I'll just give up and get the reqs soon.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users