Runescape Thread 4

KayTee

Hello, Now that the forum is online again I think it's time to resume the glorious Runescape chat here.JOIN "BZP CHAT" AS IT IS THE OFFICIAL CLAN/FRIENDCHAT Now in the past there's been several bad threads due to flaming, spamming and issues revolving around third party software, so to keep some kind of order around here there's a few new and old rules:1) Don't link to the official runescape webpage because it has a forum already.2) DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE OLD THREADS. I AM DEAD SERIOUS.3) No discussion botting software or real-world trading. It's not allowed.4) If you don't like another poster/have an issue go to the in-game chat to resolve it. Don't bring it here.5) No flaming, just none.6) No spam, we got an offsite place to get rid of our spam.7) Follow all BZP rules. So let's try this again and not kill another thread with arguing. :updown:

Edited by KayTee
yooo_daaaawg.png

First BzP'er to own Vezon and Fenrakk!

I play Runescape in sporadic bursts every couple months. I'm a casual player. Right now I'm around combat level 97. Feel free to add me as a friend. My username is "Quin Viridan," formerly known as "Pat O Buttah" and "Toa Varaka."

[Minion of Swertboss]

varakabz.png

Awwww yeahhhhh Well I kinda quit a few months ago, but my rsn is Catfish PvM, my combat is a bit over 130 (133?), and my total is 2000 and something or rather. I got bored of camping at waterfiends for so long, made it to 95 summoning before I gave up, one level off yak. :S And I'm getting tempted to come back... Probably won't play as much as I did though.

My signature.

My RS User is Spartae Dei, I'm about level 120 with a mid-1900s total. I'm fairly involved with the Roleplay server and its community, so that's where you'd probably find me. :3 Also, random but fun fact about my acc:On the month of May, I got two sets of ranger boots (30m at the time), two zam pages (about 5.5m each), and a 3a helm (45-50m) all within one month. Was a very good month for t-trails ^-^

Personally I cannot be bothered with treasure trials. I've never gotten anything and I've honestly found them to just waste my time. So what I am doing now is cutting magic trees for 99 woodcutting. If not that, then I'll be playing Barbarian Assault to fill my horn.

Treasure Trails are usually how I make my money. They aren't consistent, but at least they're fun. :P I recently got an Ancient Robe Top, Orange Boater, and Black Beret. (not all at once)

[Minion of Swertboss]

varakabz.png

I don't really 'play' anymore, but I look at the new updates and occasionally log on to chat. In-game name is Caes.

"You are what you dare."

-Bornstellar Makes Eternal Lasting

Well this is off to a good start so here's a quick introduction. My in-game name is Kayteen7, I'm a level 134 and got 99 Con.The unofficial BZPworld is 67 because me and Law use that one and we're usually on when we're not busy.Also people flock us like seagulls to crumbs because we're so amazing. But no world is "required" to be on at all times, but when stuff goes down, it's usually in W67. I'm in a danish mini-clan, but got Bzp Chat as my friendchat so I can follow both at the same time.jadkit2.png

yooo_daaaawg.png

First BzP'er to own Vezon and Fenrakk!

Bzp Chat seems to be dead, it's empty whenever I go in. Right now I'm doing Fremennik Trials on my obby tank, going to get 20 Attack because it's more accurate and Ill be able to troll people with the Excalibur special attack.

3DS FC: 0216 - 1922 - 2231

Just a follow-up to Kay's post, world 67 is a Danish world, so if you're in that world and you see people speaking a language you don't understand, then it's likely Danish or Dutch, since Dutch people are everywhere on the internet. I'm in the same small Danish clan as Kay. I'm actually the clan founder.If I am not in the BZP Chat friend's chat then I am lileky in another Danish FC.

Sup everyone, my RuneScape username is Kohilaice. I'm level 120 with 2000+ total. I own a Quest Point Cape as well as both a Cooking and a Fishing Skillcape, with Firemaking to be aquired at the end of the weekend. :)World 67 is my world, it's pretty darn awesome.

zT0o5WQ.pngKohila zVZHXI3.pngKohilaice vHGufqp.pngKohi#0612

vasterror_splash.png

Sup everyone, my RuneScape username is Kohilaice. I'm level 120 with 2000+ total. I own a Quest Point Cape as well as both a Cooking and a Fishing Skillcape, with Firemaking to be aquired at the end of the weekend. :) World 67 is my world, it's pretty darn awesome.

Madness.

And here you guys probably thought that I had dissolved back into the nothingness when my RSL account "mysteriously" vanished...At any rate, I basically quit while the forums are down, but I'm thinking of making a new one to toy with in my spare time. Since I gave someone else (they're here in this topic already, won't name names, if you need to know you already do), I get to start over. From scratch.Joy. -.-I may or may not pop into the chat for a quick hello if I'm on.

^You'll just have to make your money back, then. I've done that a couple of times already. So anyway I think I will do some Barbarian Assault to fill my horn and get 99 firemaking before Koh.

Considering that I have 700k exp to go to 99, I think not.
Yeah Kay told me you had 98 already so I decided to forget that idea.

Firemaking was my thing. :( Well I was going to get 99 some time after I got a yak, but it's so boring. =.= Even with brawlers.

I've been going non-stop for like a week and a half man. I think I'm getting carpal tunnel. ._.EDIT: AWWWYEEE99_firemaking.png Edited by Kohila

zT0o5WQ.pngKohila zVZHXI3.pngKohilaice vHGufqp.pngKohi#0612

vasterror_splash.png

Firemaking was my thing. :( Well I was going to get 99 some time after I got a yak, but it's so boring. =.= Even with brawlers.

I've been going non-stop for like a week and a half man. I think I'm getting carpal tunnel. ._. EDIT: AWWWYEEE tumblr_lt4rm9InrR1qgz3yto1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1318807682&Signature=07si0sPvjPz5uRig%2FTeiUreemnQ%3D
Newb But yeah grats. Someone still has to beat my summoning level though. :3

My signature.

Training against Greaters in the Wildy volcano is quite fun, especially as a Ranger. Still... I hope they'll hurry up and drop some rune or better addy drops.

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

Apparently I'm now Kopaka?

Yeah, I made the lyre on my main but now doing it on a different account that doesn't have the requirememnts to make it. But I've gone from 50 to 59 Ranged without getting it, so I think I'll just give up and get the reqs soon.

3DS FC: 0216 - 1922 - 2231