Runescape Thread 4

KayTee

First of all, you shouldn't even be considering Zygnomites. They're horrible.Second, bronze dragons are not that tough.Third, about the cannon, it only takes one click to set it up, believe it or not. It's so time efficient you have no idea.
Oh yeah... It's been 3 long since I've used the Cannon. But, it IS quite expensive in some places.As for the Zygomites... Learned THAT firsthand. And I know Bronzes aren't too powerful, but all the Metal Dragons share the weakness to magic (especially Water, I guess it's because they would rust). Metal Dragons will be HORRIBLY easy soon. Except maybe Mithril. Maybe.
I just did a hard treasure trail. I had to do three quests along the way. After a few days, with the quests done, I got my loot.100k.At least I got a holy wrench out of it.
The Holy Wrench is a handy little piece. It increases Prayer point gain from Prayer pots by a sizable chunk. If you use Prayer pots a lot, keep it in your inventory. You'll need a few less doses, but it DOES need to be in your inventory.

I tried the wrench out a bit at the mole. It will save me some money, assuredly.In the beta, I managed, at level 65 ranged, to get 55k xp/hr in a short test at lesser demons.EDIT: GWD update. I'll have to go range avansie some time to check it out. Being a mid-level player can be a real pain at times. Not being able to boss is one of the worst parts of it.Though, the Bandos shield will probably lower the price of the dfs. If so, I'll be having some dragonfire fun soon!

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

I tried the wrench out a bit at the mole. It will save me some money, assuredly.In the beta, I managed, at level 65 ranged, to get 55k xp/hr in a short test at lesser demons.EDIT: GWD update. I'll have to go range avansie some time to check it out. Being a mid-level player can be a real pain at times. Not being able to boss is one of the worst parts of it.Though, the Bandos shield will probably lower the price of the dfs. If so, I'll be having some dragonfire fun soon!
I remember grinding for money at Avansie the first time... brought an F ton too much supplies, had to ignore half the drops. But, Bones to Peaches tablets will keep you pretty alive, coupled with the damage from Broad-tipped bolts and the best crossbow you can find.

I remember grinding for money at Avansie the first time... brought an F ton too much supplies, had to ignore half the drops. But, Bones to Peaches tablets will keep you pretty alive, coupled with the damage from Broad-tipped bolts and the best crossbow you can find.
DFS doesn't damage mole. I didn't know that before; sorry Exo.Bones to peaches tablets... aren't those expensive? After the bots are gone I might go for it, but right now they're killing my profit.Broad-tipped bolts are great. Rune c'bow is the best I have. Armadyl crossbow is WAY too expensive and the chaotic crossbow is just too much time.AND JAGEX STILL HASN'T RELEASED THE DRAGON CROSSBOW!!!Seriously, with the new armadyl crossbow, it's not going to have much of a place now. It'd have to be between rune and armadyl. Not much of a gap there...

DFS doesn't damage mole. I didn't know that before; sorry Exo.Bones to peaches tablets... aren't those expensive? After the bots are gone I might go for it, but right now they're killing my profit.Broad-tipped bolts are great. Rune c'bow is the best I have. Armadyl crossbow is WAY too expensive and the chaotic crossbow is just too much time.AND JAGEX STILL HASN'T RELEASED THE DRAGON CROSSBOW!!!Seriously, with the new armadyl crossbow, it's not going to have much of a place now. It'd have to be between rune and armadyl. Not much of a gap there...
Bones to Peaches tabs were more expensive back when I used them. Especially for the amount of food a single tab could give, and, it's 1 inventory space, they're REAL good. They were about 1k a piece (which you could make back with a decent run), now they're only 717. They're pretty GOOD now. Remember, if you start needing food, pick up a dozen Bones or so and pop *A* tablet. Poof, a dozen peaches that heal 80 a pop. I could have stayed 3 times as long as I did if I could teleport loot to the bank.

I remember back when I used to post here. :P I haven't been on RS much at all lately because school started and every time i log in Yelps and Solomon tell me to leave.
At least Jagex are making a visible effort to get rid of bots, I suppose. :|
I remember Bot Nuke day... the number of active players got cut in HALF.

I remember back when I used to post here. :P I haven't been on RS much at all lately because school started and every time i log in Yelps and Solomon tell me to leave.
At least Jagex are making a visible effort to get rid of bots, I suppose. :|
I remember Bot Nuke day... the number of active players got cut in HALF.
I know, it was insane... Now with the botany bay bot banning looks a lot more interactive and effective.

~Malakyr~

I like the idea of the giant hand pointing at bots. :P
"God is displeased with you. You will be terminated for your robotic transgressions."*bot dies*This is looking cool.
I like it my way better:A Dalek appears over the bot. It screams "EX-TERM-I-NATE THE CYYYYYYYYBERMEN!" before shooting them with magic.

How about this?The nearest adventurer pulls out a lightsaber and cuts the bot to pieces, yelling "DIE DROID!!!"
No... doesn't fit well enough. After all, Daleks and Cybermen hate each other, 4 Daleks could destroy 5 million Cybermen, and both of them can travel through time. Also, the original show (Doctor Who) is British, which fits with the game's origins.

How about this?The nearest adventurer pulls out a lightsaber and cuts the bot to pieces, yelling "DIE DROID!!!"
No... doesn't fit well enough. After all, Daleks and Cybermen hate each other, 4 Daleks could destroy 5 million Cybermen, and both of them can travel through time. Also, the original show (Doctor Who) is British, which fits with the game's origins.
Wait... what? My post meant, "How about this for an alternative way to destroy a condemned bot."As for fitting, well Star Wars was american, but Jagex is now american too, so it works that way.And I've never seen DW.EDIT: I died with 450 chinchompas. Anyone got a good money-making method that doesn't involve bronze dragons, slayer, or Ape Atoll? Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

Wait... what? My post meant, "How about this for an alternative way to destroy a condemned bot."As for fitting, well Star Wars was american, but Jagex is now american too, so it works that way.And I've never seen DW.EDIT: I died with 450 chinchompas. Anyone got a good money-making method that doesn't involve bronze dragons, slayer, or Ape Atoll?
Jagex is still based in England, was founded in England, and is incorporated in England. Whatever you mean by it being "American" is false. They only have American servers and players. And you should watch DW, it's a riot.1: Why would you try to make money on Ape Atoll? o_O2: If you're chinning ANY dragons, you're doing it wrong. Little thing called Dragonfire, tends to hurt a lot, chinning means no shield, capiche?3: Slayer is a great money-making method if you use a decent Slayer Master. Or, if you just want to make money off Slayer monsters... Turoths. Turoths are BIG cash. But, if you absolutely insist... Barrows is decent. I used to use Salamanders, because it's all 3 combat styles in one, and each is what the respective Brother is weakest too. Pray Melee on most, bring armor to combat the rest, and I've done 3 runs in 1 go. Not great profit, unless you're lucky, but decent.

I'm relatively close to 99 woodcutting which is what I am doing now. And yes, I do believe I have the most 99s.
Woodcutting... That's probably the most common one (if not, Firemaking is). After that, how about a legitimate challenge.I dare you to get 99 RC.
Pfft! Since when has Runecrafting been a difficult 99? It was until the Runespan...Of course, I ought not to be talking since I don't have any 99's at all.

I'm relatively close to 99 woodcutting which is what I am doing now. And yes, I do believe I have the most 99s.
Woodcutting... That's probably the most common one (if not, Firemaking is). After that, how about a legitimate challenge.I dare you to get 99 RC.
Pfft! Since when has Runecrafting been a difficult 99? It was until the Runespan...Of course, I ought not to be talking since I don't have any 99's at all.
Well I only have maxed melee so... :s

~Malakyr~

• 2 weeks later...