Runescape Thread 4

KayTee

I'm training Agility now.UGH I HATE IT SO MUCH CLICKING AND SLOW OMGBut I'm gonna get 85 anyway. 78 so far, at least I can leave Ape Atoll soon.
haha you should totally make a friend train it for you.Note: I am not a friend.Notenote: BZPHALLOWEENPARTY 2012 IS BEING PLANNED RIGHT NOWUPDATEHALLOWEEN PARTY (2012).yycd3.gifyycd3.gifyycd3.gifWHERE: MY (JOOP DE SNOD's) HOUSE, RIMMINGTON, WORLD 67WHEN: 30th OCTOBER (around 2PM eastern coast)WHY: yycd3.gifWHAT TO BRING: PARTY STUFF, COSTUMES, WEAPONS, money spins who even cares lets do a thangWHAT WILL HAPPEN: PARTY AT MY (level 99 con!!) HOUSE, SHENANIGANS, maybe even PEE-KAYING, killing me i guess?? Edited by KayTee
yooo_daaaawg.png

First BzP'er to own Vezon and Fenrakk!

I'm training Agility now.UGH I HATE IT SO MUCH CLICKING AND SLOW OMGBut I'm gonna get 85 anyway. 78 so far, at least I can leave Ape Atoll soon.
haha you should totally make a friend train it for you.Note: I am not a friend.Notenote: BZPHALLOWEENPARTY 2012 IS BEING PLANNED RIGHT NOWUPDATEHALLOWEEN PARTY (2012).yycd3.gifyycd3.gifyycd3.gifWHERE: MY (JOOP DE SNOD's) HOUSE, RIMMINGTON, WORLD 67WHEN: 30th OCTOBER (around 2PM eastern coast)WHY: yycd3.gifWHAT TO BRING: PARTY STUFF, COSTUMES, WEAPONS, money spins who even cares lets do a thangWHAT WILL HAPPEN: PARTY AT MY (level 99 con!!) HOUSE, SHENANIGANS, maybe even PEE-KAYING, killing me i guess??
Oh, the infamous BZHalloween Party... Always a Sailing-load of fun. Almost makes me want to come back for a while just to attend; but, nay. Have fun, though!

... Just kidding I live at home with my parents while my friends are at parties.
>implying that's not the rest of usBut I'll come, too. I doubt I have any plans for that night at any rate.
Whoops...Law, I looked for you online yesterday. I was gonna ask you something.But I found Kard and was just as happy. Do you still have members, Kard?- Taka

BZPChat

Join a clan, that helped me get back into RS. The game is much less boring with friends always available to talk to.
That's what I was insinuating; this topic used to be a clan.*cough, cough*But yeah, that doesn't happen much anymore.- Taka
If we were a clan, why not recruit new members?Because with BIONICLE nigh dead, recruiting is quite difficult.

Join a clan, that helped me get back into RS. The game is much less boring with friends always available to talk to.
That's what I was insinuating; this topic used to be a clan.*cough, cough*But yeah, that doesn't happen much anymore.- Taka
If we were a clan, why not recruit new members?Because with BIONICLE nigh dead, recruiting is quite difficult.
Well for one thing there's five people posting in this topic at most. That makes it really hard to get a lot of new members in.And secodnly, we don't just recruit random people of the street. Trust me, we've had problems with stupid people before and they where even from this site. If that can be avoided, we will.And third, of the old RuneScape topics there's not a lot of us who still play. I can only think of four people who play somewhat regularly myself not included. If we want a more active chat then we should get those back first. Edited by The Lawuser

Basically everything Law said. We don't just grab anyone of the street.That being said, our clan has dwindled to, like Law said, to about 4.Whatevs. Is what it is.- Taka
There were seven of us online a week or two ago. Not everyone actively plays, though. We're hoping for a good turnout at the party. Also, yes, I still have members. I'm totally up to play at any time, let me know when you're are usually online. I'm mostly grinding skills, farming herbs, and doing slayer right now so it'd be great to have more people to play with. Not saying Exo, Kay, Mark and Aquila aren't fun, but they aren't always online at the same time as me or together. Also Koh, Lav, and Red Leaf come on occasionally.As for recruiting, well at the very least we should see if anyone else actually posts here. I have no idea how else we could recruit unless anyone has cool friends they want to invite.
anti_mind_virus.png

Basically everything Law said. We don't just grab anyone of the street.That being said, our clan has dwindled to, like Law said, to about 4.Whatevs. Is what it is.- Taka
There were seven of us online a week or two ago. Not everyone actively plays, though. We're hoping for a good turnout at the party. Also, yes, I still have members. I'm totally up to play at any time, let me know when you're are usually online. I'm mostly grinding skills, farming herbs, and doing slayer right now so it'd be great to have more people to play with. Not saying Exo, Kay, Mark and Aquila aren't fun, but they aren't always online at the same time as me or together. Also Koh, Lav, and Red Leaf come on occasionally.As for recruiting, well at the very least we should see if anyone else actually posts here. I have no idea how else we could recruit unless anyone has cool friends they want to invite.
I'll probably be on later in the night, after 10 or so. Yes, I agree we should try to recruit at least a little. Cool friends? Haha, you guys are it. ;)- Taka

BZPChat

I'll probably be on later in the night, after 10 or so. Yes, I agree we should try to recruit at least a little. Cool friends? Haha, you guys are it. ;)- Taka
What time is that in EST?
anti_mind_virus.png

Kk will do. I've been trying to log onto RS from the hotel I'm staying at for work, but the wifi hates java. has some stupid firewall. I'll try again tonight. - TakaEDIT: (ps check wat I didn't see nothin)

Edited by Axonn's Fury

BZPChat

Going for 99 Cooking at the moment. I'm 100k off of 87 cooking I believe. If only I had the money for making wines, because I'm racing a friend to get a 99. Any donations would be helpful. My username is Rez is Beast. Nah, just kidding. Although you can donate if you wish...:P -Rez

• 2 weeks later...

So, ever since the introduction of EoC I've been dungeoneering a lot. And I even find myself enjoying it...Seriously, EoC works like a charm. It's not actually fun to engange in combat. You're no longer stuck with the same four combat options (melee, ranged, magic and special attacks)... Well, you are, but there's much more depth to it. Plus the graphics for it is done quite well. I'm enjoying it.However, now I gotta adapt to it. Will be a pain for Fight Caves and other quests.I also reached 80 dungeoneering. If only I had not used my tokens on a bonecrusher I could have my CLS by now. Oh well...

Eoc is great and if you dont think so you're dumb as a sack of rock (or possibly is a sack of rocks???)
Sack of ewoks???I like the EOC. The new quests are pretty good too. There's nothing better than some close-ups of those low-polygon Runescape faces. 1M in free pure essence was nice too. Edited by WildKard
anti_mind_virus.png