Runescape Thread 4

KayTee

No. While they don't do damage (they provide health points and defence points instead), they count as off-hand weapons, meaning you can use dual wielding abilities while still having some defence from the defenders.

So yeah, it means they are optional for when you want to equalize damage output and defence.

How important is defence now? I always opted for a defender because I liked having the extra attack bonus instead of more defence. And you say you get extra health points? How does that work out? And for dual-wielding, is there a double damage splat, or a combined one?

-I think it's as important as it's ever been. I'm not entirely sure, especially not since the way the defence your armour gives you has been recalculated. Obviously, you got new abilities for both offence and defence so I suppose it's easier to combine the two. But I don't know, man.

-Well, each piece of armour gives you a boost in your health points, which, by the way, has been recalculated so you can easily have health points in the 7000s. I guess it's there to actually make armour count for something. Also since protection prayers no longer block attacks 100% but rather reduces damage I suppose armour is even more useful now.

-I'm not sure. I don't know if each weapon attack independant of eachother and you attack twice as fast or if their individual damage output is combined. I believe it's the former though.

Thinking about 90 runecrafting for player-owned-ports. Also need 80 smithing for the new quest. And double dungeoneering tokens soon possibly.

Runescape all day every day

My friend just quit WoW and started on rs again so its dg dg dg dg never stop.

yooo_daaaawg.png

First BzP'er to own Vezon and Fenrakk!

• 2 weeks later...

Just so you guys know, the current HP points are 4x more than the previous ones meaning a 1,000 now, would be a 250 in RS2. Taking that into thought, I've hit well over 1,000 RS2 HP in the current game (A 5,000 now). I did the math, I'm a nerd. As proof of this, here is the equation: 3240 (My current HP) / 810 (My Constitution level as well as old HP) = 4 1,000 / 4 = 2502,000 / 4 = 5003,000 / 4 = 7504,000 / 4 = 1,000 Lolwut? On a side note, I got a chaotic maul two days ago and I'm 150k exp off of 85 dungeoneering. I'm pretty happy about that. -Rez

Edited by -Reznas-

HARDCORE TO THA BONEEEEÉ

Edit: whoa large file size; image linked.

-Wind-

Dare I ask why?

When it comes to BZP Chat, the proper question is "why not?" Or probably "what are these people thinking why would they even do that" Actually more like "what a bunch of loser nerds" (which isn't a question)

The answer to all of these questions (and the one statement) is @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

also man look how ripped my shoulders look

Edited by WildKard
anti_mind_virus.png

I haven't played Runescape in awhile, but that is only because they keep switching the way we see it. I miss the old Grand Exchange, but they have added some better things. I love the holiday quests. Has anyone completed the Christmas one yet? Do you know what we get for finishing it successfully?

Wordsmith <3

My Zamorak drop log in the past week or so between my friends and I (I went for like 3-4 trips, while my friend[AirSickCandy] went about 4-5, and my other friend[Graedy] has gone for like 2-3 trips[This is just so far, we'll get more eventually]):

Ancient Effigy (My drop) - Not sold

Boots of Subjugation (AirSickCandy's and Graedy's drop when I wasn't there -.-) - About 800k

Ward of Subjugation (My drop/Split between AirSickCandy and me) - About 2m, 800k split

Zamorakian Spear (AirSickCandy's and Graedy's drop when I wasn't there again) - About 3m, 1.5m split

Garb of Subjugation (AirSickCandy's drop/Split between him and me) - About 12m, 6m split

So in the past few days, I've been making bank. :D I started at a 13-14m bank, and am now at a 21m bank (Not only from bossing).

-Rez

Ancient Effigy (My drop) - Not sold

Boots of Subjugation (AirSickCandy's and Graedy's drop when I wasn't there -.-) - About 800k

Ward of Subjugation (My drop/Split between AirSickCandy and me) - About 2m, 800k split

Zamorakian Spear (AirSickCandy's and Graedy's drop when I wasn't there again) - About 3m, 1.5m split

Garb of Subjugation (AirSickCandy's drop/Split between him and me) - About 12m, 6m split

Impressive

I think I've killed Zamorak's general... twice?

Yeah, I need to work on my 10m bank.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

I'll take lonesome over crowded, but I doubt that the bots will ever really leave me.

WHY BE ALONE, when you can have bots????

Grotworms, frost dragons, living rock caverns, they are your friends here and there, they are your friends everywhere!

anti_mind_virus.png

I'll take lonesome over crowded, but I doubt that the bots will ever really leave me.

WHY BE ALONE, when you can have bots????

Grotworms, frost dragons, living rock caverns, they are your friends here and there, they are your friends everywhere!

They have abandoned me in the wilderness, which is the only place I ever wanted them. They made great sport, like low-risk pking, just with no loot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...