• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Runescape Thread 4

bzp chat

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
544 replies to this topic

#521 Offline Spark O' Dalek

Spark O' Dalek
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 05 2013 - 11:12 PM

Posted Image

Why does the S.o.F mock me so?

gott_mit_uns.png

#522 Offline Ice the Great

Ice the Great
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 861 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 07 2013 - 11:47 PM

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Dalek-The-Destroyer/BZPower/soffate.png] Why does the S.o.F mock me so?

Perhaps it's something you exterminated. You ARE a Dalek. Maybe you ray-gunned his friend.Or maybe the system is rigged not to give ANYONE anything good.

#523 Offline KayTee

KayTee
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 927 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 09 2013 - 02:56 AM

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Dalek-The-Destroyer/BZPower/soffate.png] Why does the S.o.F mock me so?

Perhaps it's something you exterminated. You ARE a Dalek. Maybe you ray-gunned his friend.Or maybe the system is rigged not to give ANYONE anything good.

Girl, I've had 10m and like 6 prized pendants now. Also a ton of that dumb skilling gear.

First BzP'er to own Vezon and Fenrakk!

#524 Offline WildKard

WildKard
  • Members
  • Toa

• 102 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 16 2013 - 09:34 PM

Got my quest point cape back. Planning on 92 prayer so I can camp bosses all day long, then 99 runecrafting just because.

Posted Image

#525 Offline Ice the Great

Ice the Great
  • Members

• 861 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 28 2013 - 10:52 PM

So, that teaser they uploaded today... I need to change my pantaloons... Excited for TWW, and I'll probably never play it. XD

#526 Offline WildKard

WildKard
  • Members
  • Toa

• 102 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 08:18 AM

Won 200m on the SOF the other week. Going to train a few much-needed skills like Herblore. Got 92 prayer and on track to 90 fishing at the moment.

Posted Image

#527 Offline The Lawuser

The Lawuser
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,851 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 27 2013 - 05:04 AM

Posted Image

Aw yeah

#528 Offline WildKard

WildKard
  • Members
  • Toa

• 102 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 10:25 AM

So, hey, the Runescape 3 beta opens in a week. Pretty excited.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#529 Offline Ice the Great

Ice the Great
  • Members

• 861 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2013 - 12:44 AM

It almost looks like a proper MMO.

#530 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

Nujanii: Kanohi Master
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 689 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2013 - 08:42 PM

define 'proper'

banner_friendorfoe1.png
Bionifight profile Not that it's relevant.

And also, incidently, why people shouldn't be acting like Bionicle's "dead" -- it's still continuing in story form unlike just about any other line and has a very strong chance of coming back some day, so it's wisest for people to remain interested in LEGO, showing their support for HF, etc. The best way, as we've shown long ago, for Bionicle to come back, is for us to be on here showing support for HF and Bionicle at the same time, accepting both, knowing that one day HF too will lose the "new factor" and eventually Bionicle will be ready to come back.

If you should be doing your homework right now, copy and paste this into your signature.

Farshtey's law of physics: physics don't apply here

#531 Offline Ice the Great

Ice the Great
  • Members

• 861 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 14 2013 - 03:24 PM

define 'proper'

Changeable controls, good graphics, rearrangable UI, power-tray combat mechanics, etc.

#532 Offline WildKard

WildKard
  • Members
  • Toa

• 102 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2013 - 09:35 AM

define 'proper'

Changeable controls, good graphics, rearrangable UI, power-tray combat mechanics, etc.

People had no problem calling RS an MMO before, but it's funny because some people did complain about the lack of these things before, and now that RS has them a lot of players are on the warpath and have all flocked back to the old game.

Posted Image

#533 Offline Ice the Great

Ice the Great
  • Members

• 861 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2013 - 12:17 AM

define 'proper'

People had no problem calling RS an MMO before, but it's funny because some people did complain about the lack of these things before, and now that RS has them a lot of players are on the warpath and have all flocked back to the old game.

Yea? Such happens with a lot of trends - everything becomes modern, and people flock back to old stuff. "It's more cool." These people are called hipsters. I, for one, will probably end up actually getting back into the game a bit once RS3 launches. All the new stuff looks fun.

#534 Offline The Lawuser

The Lawuser
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,851 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2013 - 02:19 AM

What are you talking about? Hipster? No way, do you even know what you're saying?

I for one play 07 way more than EoC lately. It has nothing to do with it "being cooler" and I really doubt that's the reason lots of people play it. I play 07 because it's just more fun and enjoyable to me, plus there's a certain nostalgia value bound to it. I don't think you will find a single person would would not agree that EoC objectively is the better game. Not to mention I know several people who play 07 because, well, they've maxed on EoC and want something new.

#535 Offline WildKard

WildKard
  • Members
  • Toa

• 102 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2013 - 02:10 PM

I don't think you will find a single person would would not agree that EoC objectively is the better game.

you have not ventured very far into the depths of runescape fandom, have you

Posted Image

#536 Offline The Lawuser

The Lawuser
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,851 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2013 - 03:09 PM

Well not the unintelligent part at least.

#537 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

• Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 689 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2013 - 07:39 AM

I don't understand the hipster thing. The 'too mainstream' stuff just doesn't make sense to me. I'm reading Virgil's Aenid at the moment. Is that mainstream?

Likewise, I have trouble applying 'hipster' to RS. I play both EoC and '07, both infrequently. Does each one have to be set against the other?

banner_friendorfoe1.png

And also, incidently, why people shouldn't be acting like Bionicle's "dead" -- it's still continuing in story form unlike just about any other line and has a very strong chance of coming back some day, so it's wisest for people to remain interested in LEGO, showing their support for HF, etc. The best way, as we've shown long ago, for Bionicle to come back, is for us to be on here showing support for HF and Bionicle at the same time, accepting both, knowing that one day HF too will lose the "new factor" and eventually Bionicle will be ready to come back.

If you should be doing your homework right now, copy and paste this into your signature.

#538 Offline WildKard

WildKard
  • Members
  • Toa

• 102 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 12:51 PM

The new interface system alpha has arrived. I've been playing around with it.

http://www.majhost.c...e/interface.png

Posted Image

#539 Offline Ice the Great

Ice the Great
  • Members

• 861 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 25 2013 - 10:49 PM

The new interface system alpha has arrived. I've been playing around with it.

http://www.majhost.c...e/interface.png

Not bad at all. Though I, personally, (if/when) I play this version) might put chat at the bottom-left, Worn equipment next to it, Inventory in bottom-right, Curses above chat, and Abilities above THAT, with the health bar on the empty corner of Curses and Chat. Like so (edited Kard's pic):

http://i969.photobuc...ng?t=1366948093

#540 Offline WildKard

WildKard
  • Members
  • Toa

• 102 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 29 2013 - 05:54 PM

The HTML5 Beta looks pretty good aside from the fact that water is invisible and it runs terribly.

http://www.majhost.c...Age/html5_1.png

Also, here are two more test screenshots of the new interface system.

http://www.majhost.c.../interface2.png

http://www.majhost.c.../interface3.png

Posted Image

#541 Offline The Lawuser

The Lawuser
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,851 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 30 2013 - 11:07 AM

The HTML5 Beta looks pretty good aside from the fact that water is invisible and it runs terribly.

http://www.majhost.c...Age/html5_1.png

It's realistic!

#542 Offline Ice the Great

Ice the Great
  • Members

• 861 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 30 2013 - 02:48 PM

The HTML5 Beta looks pretty good aside from the fact that water is invisible and it runs terribly. http://www.majhost.c...Age/html5_1.png

Does this mean that boats are levitating?

#543 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

• Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 689 posts
  •  

Posted May 14 2013 - 07:03 PM

I'm going to have a hard time with this adjustment

banner_friendorfoe1.png

#544 Offline Axonn's Fury

Axonn's Fury
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,872 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2013 - 07:21 PM

Runescape 3, brahs.

I actually logged on, too. So yeah. Log on. 

*cough* law,kard,kay *cough*

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

#545 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,448 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jul 22 2013 - 07:51 PM

It's been over thirty days since the last post, though, so I'm afraid that this is revival. : (

You can start a new thread if you'd like, though!

Revived topic closed.

Ninjas IN SPACE. Even I can't believe it.

@BZPowerQA.

chopin8199.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users