Snicker's Comics: 4Th Generation

That Which Is

What else does NX09 store in her pockets?! But what I'm really worried about is if the bullets will ricochet off the door.What a coincidence! I like cheese in real life! Not to mention sausage!And the e and the r in my name should be switched. Just check my display name for the correct spelling.

mindeth the cobwebs

What else does NX09 store in her pockets?! But what I'm really worried about is if the bullets will ricochet off the door.What a coincidence! I like cheese in real life! Not to mention sausage!And the e and the r in my name should be switched. Just check my display name for the correct spelling.
Okay, Thank you!And, Lolz, the wrld will never knw what's in her pockets... XD

cammarie.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

You all owe me your lives.If I didn't give away that newspaper... We'd starve to death. cool.pngsig.png

Edited by Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Thanks for adding me.About my Characters sprite, the head isn't supposed to be like it is in the first 2 and the 3 bottom panels.It is the right way in the 3rd top panel and when you make my character talk don't forget to use some of the face expressions in my sprite.Sorry if I'm being a bit fussy about my character.

Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Thanks for adding me.About my Characters sprite, the head isn't supposed to be like it is in the first 2 and the 3 bottom panels.It is the right way in the 3rd top panel and when you make my character talk don't forget to use some of the face exp<b></b>ressions in my sprite.Sorry if I'm being a bit fussy about my character.
No, 'S okay, I was kinda wondering about what those were for... XD

cammarie.jpeg

ERMAHGERDNER COMURKSo, once again, reality tears itself asunder. And, once again, I blame Giggles.HE'S NEVER NOT THERE! HOW'D YOU EXPLAIN THAT, HUH?! HUH?!?! :P

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...