Ah, Not Again

Let's Henshin!

I'm not too worried, unlike our fluffy friend and his fear of becoming s'mores.After all, I turn people into tempura and eat them.

NOT FLUFFY.Just a little bigger than your average marshmallow. Not fluft.
How well will you die?

I am not only a monster, but I can make more monsters for my snow goon army. It snowed here today; recruitment rose dramatically. :music:

Meanwhile, your army suffered great losses here, where the weather has warmed up.I'm getting nervous. Before too long, demand for s'mores will be up again.
Darn weather's making me even more slippery. On the other hand, who's laughing about being naked now, huh? Edited by Slippery Naked Guy

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

I am not only a monster, but I can make more monsters for my snow goon army. It snowed here today; recruitment rose dramatically. :music:

Meanwhile, your army suffered great losses here, where the weather has warmed up.I'm getting nervous. Before too long, demand for s'mores will be up again.
Darn weather's making me even more slippery. On the other hand, who's laughing about being naked now, huh?
I'm not naked. I'm in a very neat airtight package.
How well will you die?

I've decided to join in on the fun.The entity I've chosen isn't very mythical, but still a very interesting character. I have the feeling a lot of you will know it/him, if you frequent this site.

One of the leaders for B:NG, so ask me if you have any questions!

I've decided to join in on the fun.The entity I've chosen isn't very mythical, but still a very interesting character. I have the feeling a lot of you will know it/him, if you frequent this site.

Is that a reference to a 1970's biker movie? I think so, hence "The Black Six" as opposed to merely "Black Six". Yep, that's world-class mythology, right there. :P

Is that a reference to a 1970's biker movie?I think so, hence "The Black Six" as opposed to merely "Black Six". Yep, that's world-class mythology, right there. :P
No, its not, it is referencing the one-and-only "Black Six" of BZPower.It seems the true B6 has insured himself against impostors by making sure no-one can take his name, so I had to make an alteration. Although, who's to say whats real or not, when there's no evidence to the contrary?Question answered.Thread closed.(Unfortunately I don't seem to possess the powers that B6 has in these forums, but I can always hope, can't I?) Edited by The Black Six

Is that a reference to a 1970's biker movie?I think so, hence "The Black Six" as opposed to merely "Black Six". Yep, that's world-class mythology, right there. :P
No, its not, it is referencing the one-and-only "Black Six" of BZPower.It seems the true B6 has insured himself against impostors by making sure no-one can take his name, so I had to make an alteration. Although, who's to say whats real or not, when there's no evidence to the contrary?Question answered.Thread closed.(Unfortunately I don't seem to possess the powers that B6 has in these forums, but I can always hope, can't I?)
//Grid_Entry Active... Topic entered-This would be why I thought you were the Actual black six, comming to see what the fuss is about-I tend to look at the avatar before the name. the Black Six avatar is very known, so when you see it you think "BAM, B6 is here"-Then i saw the 'The'-[]new line[]-Im not sure about all you others, but I honestly dont mind the name changes. Aslong as it says they are a staff member of somesorts, its fine.-Bonesii could be "Mister Cabage Pants" but aslong as it says "S&T guy" (well it doesnt say that, but you know what i mean)-Then I ask him stuff-//End of Line.Encom International ©

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

//Grid_Entry Active... Topic entered--My own website changes Avatars all the time. (cant change usernames). One of my lead guys changes his avatar every week (no reason)-Its highly likely its just a fun thing they like to do-I would do it, but.. i ... dont want to....--//End of Line.Encom International ©

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

//Grid_Entry Active... Topic entered--Does the Shark have Satellite or Cable, Hulk?--//End of Line.Encom International ©

netflix is better, but does it really matter?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Unfortunately I can't keep my title, as I discovered impersonating people isn't allowed.Once my name gets changed back, I'll just be a normal 'ol member again.

//Grid_Entry Active... Topic entered--Does the Shark have Satellite or Cable, Hulk?--//End of Line.Encom International ©

SHARK HAVE VHS PLAYER AND EXTENSIVE VHS COLLECTION.
The shark needs to get up to date on his technology.
Don't see why you need this technology. I just roam around a lost island and terrorize adventurers. That's enough kicks for this slippery naked guy.

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

SHARK HAVE VHS PLAYER AND EXTENSIVE VHS COLLECTION.
The shark needs to get up to date on his technology.
NO, PRETTY SURE SHARK HAVE MAGIC EXTENSIVE VHS COLLECTION. HULK FIND THINGS THAT NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE ON VHS. HULK THINK SHARK MIGHT BE PIRATE SHARK TOO.