Comics Contest #1 Results!

-Windrider-

Like oh my gosh our first Comics contest has drawn to a close. Here are the results!1. City of Wretches by VampireBohrok!krikathumb009.jpgpage 1, page 2, page 3, page 4, page 5, page 6, page 7, page 8, page 9, page 10, page 11Topic2. Mystery Theater by Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen!bzpcc1entrypic.pngpage 1, page 2Topic3. A Dark Deed by Tavakai!bzpcc1_adarkdeed_tavakai_thumb.pngpage 1, page 2, page 3, page 4Topic--BLACK SIX has graciously provided three six-month Premier Memberships to be given to these top three winners. In addition, VampireBohrok may choose to have his entry topic pinned in this forum for a period of two weeks. Plus, there is, of course, eternal glory to be had.(If you have Lifetime Premier already, don't worry - we'll work things out.)--Well, I'm impressed, guys. The quality of the entries received is outstanding. I would like to apologize once again to those who were unable to enter due to time constraints. As I said before, this is a lesson that we have learned for the next contest. I would like to invite any other suggestions you have for the structure of the next contest, in light of how this one went - you can post them here or PM them. What I do not want to see in this topic, however, is any argument at all. This topic is for celebration.Thank you all for making my first hosted contest ever lots of fun. Big thanks to Ziko for being an excellent co-host, and to 55555 and Kakaru for all of their assistance! We are looking forward to the next time!

arigatou.png

sayonara.png

waitforit.png

omedetou.png

Edited by The Thunderbird

Very glad City of Wretches won! Congrats to the other two entries, and I am very glad to have participated, it was a fun contest!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Here's something I've actually saved for a while:*AHEM* Congratulations, *insert winners names here*!I've read all the comics, and voting for which one I felt to be the best was by far one of the toughest choices in my BZpower history. You are all my fellow comic writers, and I REALLY wanted to vote for all of you. You all put in hard work, and honestly, everybody had something to like.I'm still a bit peeved that I wasn't able to enter, but what we got in place of my absense was several great mysteries.Congratulations to all the nominees, and all the winners. :DI hope to see you all again for the next contest!

Congratulations to everyone! Even though my favorite entries didn't win (hey, my absolute favorite didn't even get finished on time), that's okay because most all of these were pretty good anyway. :DAnd also, thanks for the congratulations, votes, etc. everyone!@Windrider: Doitashimashite. ^_^

button.png

Congrats gentlemen!I hope we have another one of these soon. I wanted to enter this one but didn't manage to get my act together. Maybe a team based one next time?- 55555

If I must say, that would actually be a pretty good idea. I'd actually enter if that were the case.Anyway, congrats all-around. Good to see my favorite entry (which is my favorite for obvious reasons) won third place. Also disappointed to see that the BAC entry won nothing. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to all the winners! These were definitely my top picks, although, Mystery Theater was my number one. But City of Wretches was excellent as well and extremely well-done.My only regret is that I had not the chance to enter, because then we would have had one more piece of quality detective fiction even if the graphics would have been lousy. :P

Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:

Edited by Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?