Collectible Minifigures

dotcom

These simply don't get enough attention.So, all-around topic for CM discussion. Talk about what you have, what you want, etc.Discuss, if you may.~~~~I only have 10 minifigs, from Series 6 (Missing Sleepyhead, Leprechaun, Roman Soldier, Butcher, Mechanic and Genie). I'm hoping to finish this wave, and then go back and buy some of the earlier ones online until series 7 comes out.Oh yeah, and Series 7 is the best series of all.

AXKP5KC.png

I love these little guys. For a long time I was unable to find them, but out local Wal-Mart finally got them in for Series 5.The problem is, that's really all they have. Last time we went there they had this gigantic tub of minifig blind grab bags, completely filled with Series 5 figs. I've been waiting for awhile to snag me some Series 6 figs, specifically the Alien and Minotaur, but it looks like I'm going to have to wait a bit longer. >__>

overlordsukapon.png

I collected them a lot more a year ago, when I was in college and my little brother was in boarding school. Back then it was easy to take the shuttle to Walmart, buy a couple figs, and mail a few of them to my little brother when we got back to campus. Since I've been home this semester, I haven't been able to get out as much, so our collection of series 5 and 6 is somewhat lacking. It doesn't bother me all that much, since I've never had a compulsion to get them all, but there are some I'd like to purchase come Brickfair or another event where older figs will likely be on sale.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I have quite a few from the first four waves, but with school and all we haven´t caught up on series 5 (which it may be too late for already) and 6 yet. Personally, I feel the minifigs are improving with each wave. I especially like those with clean designs like astronauts and aliens. The ones with highly detailed textures and specialized pieces like monsters and minotaur, not so much.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I really like these things, and I can't wait until series 8 is revealed. (or leaked...)I didn't buy any from series 1, because I wasn't too interested in them back then, and I only got 1 from series 2. But I did get over half of series 3, 4, 5, and am working on 6. I can't wait until series 7 comes out, because I really want the Aztec Warrior and Space Marine.

The+Edge-Banderbear.jpg bug_animated.gifStarhawk-PlayStation-3-b-300x300.jpg

"Wuh?"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So far I only have Sherlock Holmes, the Sailor and the Elf. The latter two I received for free at BrickCon. Sherlock Holmes is the only one I've really, really wanted, but I like all of them.newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

I love the collectable minifigs. I probably end up spending $100-200 each wave slowly building armies that I can set up in elaborate battles.My Favorite is the Roman soldier by far.

Is it strange to be annoyed that other people are using my color?

Y'all know who you are.

califlag.png

I love the Collectable minifigures series. My brothers and I always try getting a complete series over time, which usually works out. Here is a running list of my family's collectable minifigure collection, since it would take too long to list here.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.