Hello :guilty: I was a member here years ago but apparently things happened while I was away and my account got deleted :mellow: Either way though me's here now and wanted to share some art I did yesterday :happydance: Probably ###### in comparison to others here, but oh well ^_^my_little_thief_by_warahi-d4spakf.pngJust Berix and Kiina if you can't tell. Mainly wanted to do them because, though it was awesome to see the characters actually look like their toy selves after the goofy feel of the original three movies' looks, they did not really come off as...well...organics. They came off more robotic than the matoran did in the original stuff. So I wanted to show a more "armored" feel to the Bara Magnaians :happydance:Might make a comic with these two in the near future, but that all depends on how quickly I get done with my current comic about my own stuff ^_^

Edited by warahi

Before you Die You See the Tails Doll...

another_veldy_by_warahi-d4sq4at.jpg

Very nice art you have! I feel like Berix's head might be a tad oversized, but I'm willing to chalk that up to the art style.Just to let you know, you can't link to or mention the site that you linked and mentioned. That site has a commenting system, and we can't moderate it to make sure it's BZP-safe.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

aww look at the cute little berix.lol But ya for free handing it you did really well better than i ever could. and i think the idea with the comic would be really good.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

This looks really great :) I love the way you've drawn Kiina, the facial expression is perfect. I think it'd be good if you could give Berix some sort of item, to accentuate the fact that he is a thief. His upheld hand is just begging to have something grasped there :P-FtC

I have an old Flickr account here

Previously Feefeeri/Felix the Cat

I MOC sometimes

:kaukau: Not so bad, realy. Kiina at least has a torso that makes her loos feminine (the proportions aren't perfet, but hey, she isn't human). I like the sketch lines that still make themselves visible. It adds motion and personality to the picture. If I may suggest, you could use colored pencils next time instead of water-color (which I assumed you used here) to add to the motion.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

• 4 weeks later...