ASK HAPORI TOHU!Note: I know that Tahu the Burger Burglar Burglarizes a Burger wasn't that funny,so i'm rooting that on this.HT: Hello,there BZPower members! It is I,your fearless leader,Hapori Tohu!B6: Sir,our Wi-Fi is down,it has been since the Visorak took over Metru-Nui.HT: So wait,we didn't have Wi-Fi for 6 years!???!!!?B6: Yep,but the staff are working hard to fix this.HT: Just,just go get the Video Camera.B6: Yes,sir!10 minutes later....B6: Alright,here you go.Random Matoran: After 6 days of no Wi-Fi,it is finally back up!HT: Black six,you said that we had no Wi-Fi for 6 years,not days!B6:But sir,I...HT:You're FIRED!B6: Shoot,I was kicked out of the LEGO Office in Denmark 13 years ago... :(HT: And you'll be kicking yourself out of BZPower as well! :superfunny:B6: I thought this was a FAQ thingie,not a "yell at Black Six" thing!HT: Go away,I wish to never see you again!B6: But...HT: Fus...B6: Huh?HT: Ro...B6: Uh-oh...HT: DAH!!!!HT: There,with my lead Administrator gone now,I can start this thing!

Why did BZPower have to have that downtime?-Yo Mamma

HT: :sleepy: Huh,who,what? Oh,I had to go into hibernation,and the staff were too lazy to operate the site.

Do you have any superpowers? By the way,LEGO STAR WARS is WAY better than stupid BIONICLE!

HT: No,why would I? :shoots wall with lazer vision: Okay,okay,maybe I DO have superpowers! Also,LEGO STAR WARS sucks. BIONICLE rules!

What Toa Team are you part of?-NOT Black Six

HT: Hmm,"NOT Black Six",I am part of the awesome Toa Team. The team members are: Me,Billy Mays,James Bond,Chuck Norris,Icarax and Winnie-The-Pooh.

Can I get my job back?-B6

HT: NO!

Trololol

HT:Hey,that isn't a question!:Door opens:W7: Hello,I am White Seven,and I would like to get a job here.HT: Hmm,you look as if i've seen you before. Black Six ring a bell?W7: Black Six? Who's that?HT: Some guy I fired.W7: Oh,he says he wants his job back.HT: I think you are B6...B6: Hello,I want my job back!HT: Wait,so White Seven is really NOT Black Six!B6: It all ends here,brother.W7: Come at me,bro.:Bam!:B6: :spank:W7: Ow!HT: That's it! Time to Nuke the ground!W7 and B6: NOOO!53.jpg-CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

Heheh,I knew THIS one was going to be an instant success! Now that my Comedic side has finally took root,I can make a new chapter(and possibly continue the TtBBBaB saga).ASK HAPORI TOHU! Part two:HT: Well,Mr.Six,what are we to do about this 'ere,"troll"?B6: Block him!HT: Well,I can't,he's made 48 accounts and hacked mine and is now posting inappropriate things that I shouldn't mention on BZPower on the homepage!B6: Screw this!Troll: Hey,Hapori Tohu is a :censored: !HT: Hey,hey Troll,go back to Fairytale land!Troll: :censored: you you :censored: :censored: !HT: :blocks:Troll: Aww, :censored: !B6: So,now that that's over,what are we gonna do now?HT: Start the FAQ's!:Internet browser opens:

Sorry,but www.BZPower.com does not exist

HT: Huh?

Sorry,but www.BZPower does not exist

HT: B6,come over here!B6: Yes,mam?HT: Look!

SORRY,BUT www.BZPower.com DOES NOT EXIST

HT: What do you think happened? B6: Again? Another downtime? Wait,what the...HT: :sleepy:B6: Oh,no.Ask Black Six!B6: Uh,hi?Kids: Hi!

Who is your favorite Makuta?-Teridax

B6: My favorite Makuta is Krika.

Who is your favorite Toa?-Matoro

B6: Hapori Tohu: Toa of Pie! And Matoro,you're alive? [/sarcasm]6 years later...B6: So boring,no BZPower,no HT,no Skyrim,no nothing!HT: Huh? Who called my name?B6: You're alive! :slips on Banana peel: HT: TEEHEE!B6: :falls into Volcano:HT: Well,now let's get BZPower back up!:dimensional gate opens: Tahu: This is a robbery.HT: Have all my money!Tahu: No,give me your Burgers.:dramatic star wars music plays:HT: In the fridge.Tahu: Okay. :slips on Banana peel:HT: TEEHEE!Lewa: I like skydiving,birds,the sky,the air,the birds,the trees,the banana peels,crashing into trees-this is the life. :crashes into Tree:HT: Get out; i'm having a FAQ over here!Lewa: Oh,sorry.Botar: Alright,the three of you are going to the pit,understand?Lewa: Yes,mam!Tahu: What pit? Botar: The banana peel pit.:dramatic star wars music plays:-CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

ASK HAPORI TOHU: part three:HT: Well,any new questions?B6: We have 5 new questions.

Hapori Tohu, why the sudden interest in news writing?-fishers64

HT: Because,I wanted to actually become part of the community as well as help it. Also,I was getting tired of just being an anomynous guy that only appeared in the BZPower logo.

You suck

HT: No,YOU suck!FT: Hey guys,what happened to my fire truck?B6: I ate it.FT: Well,that sucks. :Facepalm::TV turns on:HT: Alright,i'll just watch the Batman show.Joker: Hahah,Batman,I shall drop you into this pit of boiling lava!Batman: Noooo...Takanuva: We interrupt this program with breaking news: it's just in: Karda-Nui has been invaded by the evil man-eating Teddy Bears(also known as Makuta),and they are turning random Matoran into Shadow Matoran. Over 9,000 villages have been taken over,leaving only one free village. The Toa Nuva are trying to fight the Makuta by using their elemental powers: Burger robbery,Karate,Awesomeness,Athletism,Digging for treasure and Flying. Will they win-or will it all end up as an epic fail? YOU DECIDE!HT: I hate the news.B6: Me too.Unicorn: Well,well,well,I find an old friend of mine.B6: It's Shark time!Unicorn: Face me.Shark: Put me in the water! I need it so that I can :dies:Unicorn: :Rainbow dash:HT: Well,BZPower is now 20% cooler.FT: Well,i'll just give you :fatality:HT: No.FT: Yeah.HT: No.FT: Yeah.HT: Stop it! It's getting very annoying and my ears now hurt!FT: So? I'll give you a fatality ANYWAY. HT: Oh no.FT: Oh,yes.HT: Stop!FT: Fus,RO DAH!HT: Ummm,:grabs black six by the shoulders:HT: HUMAN SHIELD!B6: AAAGH! :bullet-proof armor proves useless:HT: Whoa! He's heavy! Wait: he's dead....FT: Hahah,I rule! :lauches RPG:RPG: I'll just explode right now.FT: OW! That's painful!HT: Indeed,it is.HT: Have we yet reached the character amount of 300?Spartans: YES! We won't invade BZPower anymore.BZPower: Yay! Wait,what? There was gonna be an invasion? -CDP Edited by cooldynamyteproductions

FT is obviously Friar Tuck, one of the great overlords of the RPG Forum....Or maybe not.

He is,he is the Tyrant Ruler of the BZPRPG...Who likes Fire Trucks.-CDP

ASK HAPORI TOHU Part four:HT: I feel so bored,nothing to do,and the fact that all my BIONICLE's have broken because of that really big and really bad Hurricane,all my BIONICLE's have broken! Superglue,where are you?Superglue: Hello!HT: Help! My BIONICLE's have broken and are all beyond repair!Billy Mays: DID SOMEONE SAY THAT THEIR BIONICLE'S HAVE BROKEN BEYOND REPAIR?HT: Yeah,and it was me.Billy Mays: Well,no need to worry,because we have a new super awesome invention that is SO awesome and it can fix all your BIONICLE's so that they look good as new!Superglue: Aww,man,i'm out of here.Billy Mays: Leave! Leave! Never return! Glue yourself!HT: Umm,everything's still broken!Billy Mays: First,we need to run over all your BIONICLE's with this 6,000 pound car!HT: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!After the ride...HT: Noo! Now everything's just,well,a bunch of pieces that can never be put together again! Also,you destroyed my BIONICLE Computer MOC that I spent 6 days working on(because,I have lots of parts!)!Billy Mays: Now,let's glue things! :pulls out giant hose that sprays Superly-duper awesome over 9,000 superglue:HT: NOooooooo....Billy Mays: there,fixed.HT: It's still the same,evrything's broken into tiny pieces,and there's Superglue everywhere!Billy Mays: Oh,by the way,your self-MOC is in my Pockets: I steals it because I wants it because I wants BIONICLEZ!HT: nooo! :epic battle occurs:HT: Great,now he's dead. What shall I do?B6: Tell the police that you did it!HT: Okay,i'll do that!HT: I hate jail. How am I supposed to answer questions? :sees slip of paper with a question on it: Oh,THAT'S how!

How do you want the fan-film about yourself (and Half-Pointy Doom-Ma) to be like?- Mecha~Ashura 2.0

HT: Wait,there making a film about ME? I wonder who's going to be the main character?

MAGIC ANTI-SPAMBOT POWERS DESTROY THIS QUOTE

HT: Hmm,what a waste of paper.