I've had this MOC sitting around in various forms for a couple of weeks now. Upon rejoining the BZPRPG, I decided Vacir (my Toa of Plasma) fit the MOC well. Sorry for the low quality; my laptop's webcam, while better than the alternative (my cell phone... ugh!), isn't exactly HD...Combat-Ready Pose :Psnapshot_20120314_1.jpgStoic Pose :Psnapshot_20120314_2.jpgI'm too lazy to do it myself, but Vacir's profile is linked to in my sig. Of course, I don't need critique on his character, just his looks :)Constructive Criticism or Destructive Compliments are welcome... wait... Anyway, enjoy! And thanks in advance for the feedback.

Looks good, but I'd say that the Inika shoulder armour is a little big for his shins. Make it something else, and you'll be good. I'd suggest Inika upper leg armour.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

wow i love the color combo. the arms are a very unique build. the Weapon is simple but perfect for him.I'm glad to see somebody using a kanohi hau. the legs are great.my only complaint is the actual abdomen it is just to thin.I give it a 7.5/10

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Thanks to all,The torso is small on purpose; I'm better with limbs than bodies, and I like the way the proportions look.And I think you mean Kiril/Kualsi, not Hau... The original version actually had a grey Hau (From the Ussanui), but then I figured that every 5th or 6th MOC on this site has a Hau, so I changed it to Dekar's mask, which is shaped like Dume's, which is shaped like Norik's...The Inika shoulder armor was a last-minute addition... one of those things where you try to replace one piece and end up reconstructing the entire lower leg :P I here's a picture of what he looked like this morning, before I changed him:snapshot_20120309_2.jpgYou'll also notice the abundance of red and blue pins... yikes!

Edited by Akaku94

Thanks to all,The torso is small on purpose; I'm better with limbs than bodies, and I like the way the proportions look.And I think you mean Kiril/Kualsi, not Hau... The original version actually had a grey Hau (From the Ussanui), but then I figured that every 5th or 6th MOC on this site has a Hau, so I changed it to Dekar's mask, which is shaped like Dume's, which is shaped like Norik's...The Inika shoulder armor was a last-minute addition... one of those things where you try to replace one piece and end up reconstructing the entire lower leg :P I here's a picture of what he looked like this morning, before I changed him:snapshot_20120309_2.jpgYou'll also notice the abundance of red and blue pins... yikes!

i don't know i think i like the before version better for the legs. and ya i mean the dekar's mask

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

My biggest beef with my last version were the two Toa Hordika Upper Leg Armor pieces on the lower leg; the only silver pieces besides the staff. I only had one pair of black ones, so I tried to substitute black Inika upper leg armor or the like in it's place, and ended up with the version I have now. To be honest, I like the proportions the legs have overall. Maybe it's because I played with a lot of Transformers and Rescue Heroes too when I was little :PMy next MOC will be much leaner... y'know, probably...