• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Vacir

Toa of Plasma BZPRPG

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Akaku94

Akaku94
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 246 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 14 2012 - 02:00 PM

I've had this MOC sitting around in various forms for a couple of weeks now. Upon rejoining the BZPRPG, I decided Vacir (my Toa of Plasma) fit the MOC well. Sorry for the low quality; my laptop's webcam, while better than the alternative (my cell phone... ugh!), isn't exactly HD...Combat-Ready Pose :PPosted ImageStoic Pose :PPosted ImageI'm too lazy to do it myself, but Vacir's profile is linked to in my sig. Of course, I don't need critique on his character, just his looks :)Constructive Criticism or Destructive Compliments are welcome... wait... Anyway, enjoy! And thanks in advance for the feedback.

#2 Offline Sybre the Mental

Sybre the Mental
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,580 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 14 2012 - 02:16 PM

His unique structure fascinates me. He looks cute, too. However, his chest is tiny compared to the rest of him.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#3 Offline Elrond of Rivendell

Elrond of Rivendell
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,447 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 14 2012 - 02:22 PM

Looks good, but I'd say that the Inika shoulder armour is a little big for his shins. Make it something else, and you'll be good. I'd suggest Inika upper leg armour.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

#4 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 2,848 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 14 2012 - 03:23 PM

wow i love the color combo. the arms are a very unique build. the Weapon is simple but perfect for him.I'm glad to see somebody using a kanohi hau. the legs are great.my only complaint is the actual abdomen it is just to thin.I give it a 7.5/10

aQ85UI0.png

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Celis-Draeverian 'DJ'-Chivinix-Darvin

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

#5 Offline Akaku94

Akaku94
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 246 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 14 2012 - 03:42 PM

Thanks to all,The torso is small on purpose; I'm better with limbs than bodies, and I like the way the proportions look.And I think you mean Kiril/Kualsi, not Hau... The original version actually had a grey Hau (From the Ussanui), but then I figured that every 5th or 6th MOC on this site has a Hau, so I changed it to Dekar's mask, which is shaped like Dume's, which is shaped like Norik's...The Inika shoulder armor was a last-minute addition... one of those things where you try to replace one piece and end up reconstructing the entire lower leg :P I here's a picture of what he looked like this morning, before I changed him:Posted ImageYou'll also notice the abundance of red and blue pins... yikes!

Edited by Akaku94, Mar 14 2012 - 03:44 PM.

#6 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 2,848 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 14 2012 - 04:02 PM

Thanks to all,The torso is small on purpose; I'm better with limbs than bodies, and I like the way the proportions look.And I think you mean Kiril/Kualsi, not Hau... The original version actually had a grey Hau (From the Ussanui), but then I figured that every 5th or 6th MOC on this site has a Hau, so I changed it to Dekar's mask, which is shaped like Dume's, which is shaped like Norik's...The Inika shoulder armor was a last-minute addition... one of those things where you try to replace one piece and end up reconstructing the entire lower leg :P I here's a picture of what he looked like this morning, before I changed him:Posted ImageYou'll also notice the abundance of red and blue pins... yikes!

i don't know i think i like the before version better for the legs. and ya i mean the dekar's mask

aQ85UI0.png

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Celis-Draeverian 'DJ'-Chivinix-Darvin

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

#7 Offline Akaku94

Akaku94
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 246 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 14 2012 - 07:57 PM

My biggest beef with my last version were the two Toa Hordika Upper Leg Armor pieces on the lower leg; the only silver pieces besides the staff. I only had one pair of black ones, so I tried to substitute black Inika upper leg armor or the like in it's place, and ended up with the version I have now. To be honest, I like the proportions the legs have overall. Maybe it's because I played with a lot of Transformers and Rescue Heroes too when I was little :PMy next MOC will be much leaner... y'know, probably...

#8 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,189 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2012 - 03:31 PM

The lower legs are extremely bulky, while the torso is skinny and way too small. It just looks strange. Try slimming down the legs and completely changing the torso.

Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG

#9 Offline Toa Genris

Toa Genris
  • Members
  • Toa

• 104 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2012 - 07:05 PM

This is a very interesting and unique moc. It is very original. It could use a bit more bulk on the torso, but other than that it looks really good. 8/10 from me!

#10 Offline Akaku94

Akaku94
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 246 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2012 - 08:21 PM

I'm working on a new torso design, but I may use it on my next MOC I have in mind :P Vacir's was loosely based on Kiina's, so it will require a near-total reworking in order to bulk it up without looking out of place...Challenge Accepted.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users