Toa Piraka Hakann Comics

Hexann

I didn't get Comic 13...but schizophrenia can be funny...

Comic 14 was great. Not sure what a zonpakto is either, or what he means by "your sword's name", but the fight was cool. Nice speed effect, it reminded me of DBZ.

Anyway, you need GIMP for more than text. Rotate stuff! Also, use the glow technique for proper laser blasts.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@13: LOL I don't talk to voices in my head, although I sometimes respond. Especially when my mind calls my name at night and I wake up.

@14: Sweet! I used the same sword I did in my comic series! Seems like a heated fight.

Well actually the voices are of existent being that make up Hybridno DXC2000... you'll see in my serious comic series.

I made it kind of a Bleach style fight, so yeah their all using flash step.

I didn't get Comic 13...but schizophrenia can be funny...

Comic 14 was great. Not sure what a zonpakto is either, or what he means by "your sword's name", but the fight was cool. Nice speed effect, it reminded me of DBZ.

Anyway, you need GIMP for more than text. Rotate stuff! Also, use the glow technique for proper laser blasts.

Like I said to Sybre..wait for my serious comic series for this to be explained.

You should watch Bleach. It is an awesome anime series that I totally recommend. The speed affect was based on Flash-step; an ability in Bleach.

Yeah, but I still can't seem to rotate it with out the white excess around it. I knew that laser blast didn't look good....

Glad you liked the comics!

- HDXC2000 :hau:

Edited by HYBRIDNO DXC2000 5.0

Comic 15: The Monster Inside Me is up! It's even got a good name for once!

If you want my personal opinion, this comic is my best comic from so far.

Ahhhh..... Reminds me of Erbys and Sybrage.

Darn. Your imagination beat you and made you grin widely. What now?

That other figure that looks like a Bizzaro is Hollow Hybridno DXC2000 2.0 AKA HHDXC2000 2.0 (DOUBLE H).

Nope. That's my hollowfication mask.

Glad you like the comic!

- HDXC2000 5.0

Ah, so a Zonpakto is something that resides in your mind and gives you power!

Assuming you don't get beaten up by your evil twin.

I love that speed motion effect, I'm wondering how you even did that.

Ah, so that Skakdi headed thing is the form used under the control of HH! Makes sense.

Now for some constructive criticism.

Good work on the rotation, but either you forgot to set the threshold to 0 or the sheet itself is not pure white background, and you'll need to find where and fix it. That's why there's a bit of white excess left.

When you're scaling something up like the last panel, use Paint rather than GIMP. Also, don't stretch the box. Right Click>Stretch/Skew>Type vertical and horizontal percents (make sure they're the same or it will look stupid)>OK.

So if you want it 2x bigger, 200%. 3x bigger, 300%. And so on.

And for sword swings and simple stuff that don't require the DBZ/Naruto/Bleach/Action Animes In General motion effect, use the smudge tool for a bit of motion blur, otherwise they look like they're not even fighting and are just touching swords.

If the characters have extreme super strength or something, it's also wise to put each character on a separate layer, then put a layer between them and put sparks in the clashing metal. However, since that only happens when there is sufficient force, it is not necessary unless they have above-Matoran strength.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Ah, so a Zonpakto is something that resides in your mind and gives you power!

Assuming you don't get beaten up by your evil twin.

I love that speed motion effect, I'm wondering how you even did that.

Ah, so that Skakdi headed thing is the form used under the control of HH! Makes sense.

Now for some constructive criticism.

Good work on the rotation, but either you forgot to set the threshold to 0 or the sheet itself is not pure white background, and you'll need to find where and fix it. That's why there's a bit of white excess left.

When you're scaling something up like the last panel, use Paint rather than GIMP. Also, don't stretch the box. Right Click>Stretch/Skew>Type vertical and horizontal percents (make sure they're the same or it will look stupid)>OK.

So if you want it 2x bigger, 200%. 3x bigger, 300%. And so on.

And for sword swings and simple stuff that don't require the DBZ/Naruto/Bleach/Action Animes In General motion effect, use the smudge tool for a bit of motion blur, otherwise they look like they're not even fighting and are just touching swords.

If the characters have extreme super strength or something, it's also wise to put each character on a separate layer, then put a layer between them and put sparks in the clashing metal. However, since that only happens when there is sufficient force, it is not necessary unless they have above-Matoran strength.

Well basically..., But I am not sure you fully understand it.

He is me , but not exactly me. Um...how do I explain this.....he is a being that takes home in my mind. Why? He is a humanoid form of of my Hollow powers. His goal is to take control of my mind so he can rule it.

Ok. I'll remember to use all this in the future.

Glad you liked the comic!

- HDXC2000 5.0

Now the comics are starting to be more coherent. There are still a few grammar errors, like "RESISTANCE FUTILE" and "YOUR BACK" that you need to fix.

Anyway, your effects are getting better, and that sword-axe thing is cool, if a bit oversized.

Looks like he won again! And now looks...awesome-ified.

It's going to look a bit awkward with chimoru.

Definitely awesome-ified

-HDXC2000 5.0

You need to visit a therapist if your thoughts try to kill you! And me! And you looked awesome in the last panel.Guuuuh! The horrible vampire Rahkshi head has come back to haunt me! Eh, don't worry about it.

XD.

Well you did say desperate measures.

-HDXC2000 5.0

when it was called Technozoa i thought it might have something todo with me but i liked teh last comic very much we get to see whats going on in your mind

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

when it was called Technozoa i thought it might have something todo with me but i liked teh last comic very much we get to see whats going on in your mind
Yeah I had that feeling to... Glad you liked the comic! Also my serious comic series is starting. Comic 1: Introduction to the legend. -HDXC2000
probley a person who made many text only comics or something like what your doing with that
Well that was self explanatory.., but it could be something else... -HDXC2000 Edited by -Windrider-

yay you got a home now were not all standing in the same panel and uhhh one room... Well any way good comic glad to see you have recovored. but whats with teh Giant troll face being used its kinda irritating to look at intimidating

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

yay you got a home now were not all standing in the same panel and uhhh one room... Well any way good comic glad to see you have recovored. but whats with teh Giant troll face being used its kinda irritating to look at intimidating

Sorry. Giant troll faces are fun to use.

That darned troll face strikes again!

I can make that face in real life.

Yup. It's my new running joke.

THAT'S EPICNESS!

-HDXC2000 5.0

This is a great start. I see the strained truce thing going on there...also, nice font.

Is that Pheonix with a different head in the last panel?

Overall, I can see that you have the ability to make this. Good luck.

I know, it is a good font.

Nope. That's me being lazy by putting Kualisi on a Lhikan body. XD.

Thanks!

-HDXC2000 5.0

Yep, something suspicious is going on...

I find it funny how the Hybridnos are midgets...and how one of them looks exactly like the Toa or whatever he is.

Was the Iron Man-looking guy the Toa who has to choose between killing them or releasing them?

Yup.

They're midgets because like matoran when Hybridnos are put in matoran spheres. Though their powers have not reduced any.

Yes. If you mean by the guy with the Orange, silver, and red color-scheme.

-HDXC2000 5.0

• 3 weeks later...
Just how everyone fought for their lives and there was so much death involved in that battle. I honestly can't think of a bloodier battle (well, you know what I mean, I know they don't have blood).
XD. Yeah, I know what you mean.Alright now I know I haven't posted any comics in a while, so, I give you sneak peaks instead.First off there will be mega-awesome battles, so, that bring us to a vote, a few of the seasons best battles will be made into mini-movies with sound, and everything, it will even have their recommended to listen to while reading songs playing.-HDXC2000 6.0