Toa Piraka Hakann Comics

Hexann

Your new "serious comic" sounds cool. But you should correct all the typos.
I know; I need to start double checking that stuff.Because you quoted "serious comic" I can only guess your wondering why I call it that. Here's why: as you can see; most comic series here are comical, and comedic, so, serious comics are often quite rare.Also, for more announcements! I will soon be making a Hero Factory serious comic serious. Pre-PGSs are accepted.-HDXC2000 5.0

Burning down villages! That's my job! GAAAAAAH!
I guess you were pwned. (I love saying that, and the first person to call me a noob for doing so shall have their village burnt down.)
Now there's some serious improvement. Evenly spaced backgrounds, and cool MOC sprites! It also looks like a fight's coming. Great work!
I know, Voterax looks epic, and it turns out Chimoru R goes well with the Chimoru HF bodies.Yup.Glad you guys liked the comic!-HDXC2000 6.0

• 3 months later...

"Not gonna' make the same mistake twice." I think that was the second thing to make my day today! Nice job!

Yeah, you're probably gonna want GIMP by next week. Just sayin'.

Yeah, that, and me running around saying "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! KARZ, KARZ, KARZ, KARZ, KARZ!" were probably the best parts in my opinion.

@Guu: Definetly.

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

"Not gonna' make the same mistake twice." I think that was the second thing to make my day today! Nice job!

Yeah, that, and me running around saying "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! KARZ, KARZ, KARZ, KARZ, KARZ!" were probably the best parts in my opinion.

Agreed. There's nothing like a little hysterical chaos. :D :evilgrin:

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Agreed. There's nothing like a little hysterical chaos. :D :evilgrin:

Yep. I definetly think this is one of my best comics.

Nice distance scaling with the panic attack, and it was kind of funny even though it was slightly predictable.

But it's "Malignus" not "Magnesius".

It's Magnesius. When he has black eyes it means he's under Mal's control...

Oh, and thanks!

Nice distance scaling with the panic attack, and it was kind of funny even though it was slightly predictable.

Oh, and thanks!

Confirm: This form of Malignus is called Magnesius to conceal his true identity

Edited by Malignus

bBhcfWO.png

Oh, and thanks!

Confirm: This form of Malignus is called Magnesius to conceal his true identity

Thanks Mal. (Good, so, I'm not completely crazy)

Hey untill the mean time i'm working on a Chimur R sprite for my self so could i not be shown in the comics till i pass that off to you?

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Oh, ok. Looks like I was the confused one.

Yeah, the first time I saw that I was slightly confused as well.

Hey untill the mean time i'm working on a Chimur R sprite for my self so could i not be shown in the comics till i pass that off to you?

Every character will be in it weather they have a Chimoru R sheet or not, though I woulf prefer it if you did because, Chimoru R has more poses. However yes you will be shown anyway.

Fourth Wall Jammed

Workin' on getting GIMP.

Well, that was weird. Especially his color scheme. I was in the same boat till I killed the guy off. You're gonna do that, right?

And my smile got more awards. Just sayin'.

Oh, you must be talkin' bout' your Blue Screen guy. Well, you know, everyones gotta' have a multi colored freak. XD

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

Every character will be in it weather they have a Chimoru R sheet or not, though I woulf prefer it if you did because, Chimoru R has more poses. However yes you will be shown anyway.

Fourth Wall Jammed Workin' on getting GIMP.

Well, that was weird. Especially his color scheme. I was in the same boat till I killed the guy off. You're gonna do that, right? And my smile got more awards. Just sayin'.
Oh, you must be talkin' bout' your Blue Screen guy. Well, you know, everyones gotta' have a multi colored freak. XD
I meant Kousin Kaleb, but you're right on that last part!

mindeth the cobwebs

>Hey untill the mean time i'm working on a Chimur R sprite for my self so could i not be shown in the comics till i pass that off to you?

lockquote> Every character will be in it weather they have a Chimoru R sheet or not, though I woulf prefer it if you did because, Chimoru R has more poses. However yes you will be shown anyway.

>

Fourth Wall Jammed Workin' on getting GIMP.

Well, that was weird. Especially his color scheme. I was in the same boat till I killed the guy off. You're gonna do that, right? And my smile got more awards. Just sayin'.
I meant Kousin Kaleb, but you're right on that last part!

Indeed I am. Multi-colored freaks are ussually a result of when a comic maker noob gets too lazy to color a character. Then again, I still do that....XD

EDIT: Oh Karz! I misunderstood Tecnokua....sorry, simple misconception Tec. Ok, you will not be shown until you give me your Chimoru R sprite sheet.

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

Just gonna wait for someone to ask who this mysterious purple guy is. shhh...

Shhhhh......

That made my day, my day was poop. And then I read this. And my day as so much better.

Yep, except I don't have school today , so, my day was awesome.

Lucky you didn't have school.... any way what is this homework that the ppl speak of well i think it is a pice of paper with what you just learned and you do it again... strange purple person i think its the new main villain/cook/derpy guy/portal creator.

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Lucky you didn't have school.... any way what is this homework that the ppl speak of well i think it is a pice of paper with what you just learned and you do it again... strange purple person i think its the new main villain/cook/derpy guy/portal creator.

Yeah, it gave me time to update comics.

strange purple person i think its the new main villain/cook/derpy guy/portal creator.

Totally not a reanimated possessed ba-matoran corpse from thousands of years ago.

Nope, still not getting that impression at all.

Glad you guys liked the comic!