Toa Piraka Hakann Comics

Hexann

Mal spoke some really wise words today. But you won't live for long while on fire.

And what was I doing to the wall!?

That was me. I can live long on fire.

Not entirely sure.

I think that was Damaracx with the white text. Magnesius uses grey or black

Yup.

Glad you guys liked the comics!

BTW, I think the Mysterious Purple Matoran won the staring contest against Raiden.

XD. I don't know, Raiden turned his head 360 degrees. It's tough to win a staring contest with your head turned like that.

He put up a good effort though.

XD. True.

Coming in as sort of a "comic outsider" (though I assist in this forum), I would suggest you make your text more easily readable. If you can't put a border around the text, find a combination of background and color that won't clash. I had a hard time making out what was said in the first panel.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Coming in as sort of a "comic outsider" (though I assist in this forum), I would suggest you make your text more easily readable. If you can't put a border around the text, find a combination of background and color that won't clash. I had a hard time making out what was said in the first panel.

Yeah, I need to download GIMP. Then I won't need to use secondary colors because, well, they get confusing from time to time. That, and it will make text more readable in backgrounds like that.

That background looks strangely familiar...

But the story seems promising. I think you should just use his normal speech for his narration and thoughts, but lower the opacity to indicate he isn't talking out loud.

Rayg really doesn't look right when it's enlarged, though.

Good start, I guess.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

That background looks strangely familiar...

But the story seems promising. I think you should just use his normal speech for his narration and thoughts, but lower the opacity to indicate he isn't talking out loud.

Rayg really doesn't look right when it's enlarged, though.

Good start, I guess.

Karz, did I take your background again? I'll check....Karz, I guess I did.

Thanks! I'll be sure to use that instead.

I was worried about that. I think I'll just try to resize the backgrounds and only change them to double their original size, only when truly needed.

Thanks. Thought it looked good.

I like glowing text, but had a hard time making out what it said when it was red and the glow was orange. Stick to contrasting colors for the glow.

Yeah, that bothered me too. Next time, I think I'll just go with his eye color as the glow part of the text.

Morok Comic: I had to put my laptop close to my face just to see the text and sprite work. Overall Nice story.

Earth Day Comic: Really nice and funny with burning trees down.

I thought that text seemed to small. Maybe next time I'll go with 12 or 13. Sprites I can't help. Rayg sprites don't look good if enlarged, I only do that when it is absolutely necessary.

Heh, best Earth Day joke ever.

Glad you liked the comics!

May I ask wh-

Yeah, don't ask.

Whatever. xD

XD.

Sorry I haven't been posting comics lately. So, to make up for it. Expect three today.

Expect me to laugh harder than ever. xD

Well, there is an update, but it's not a comedy. Speaking of which...

Morok's Origins: Comic 3: The Rescue New Comic!

Also, new post milestone reached!

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

Comic 5: Release New comic!

Well, after millions of delays (such as the flash-drive I had got stolen and I had to remake all my sprites) I now give you a new comic! Also, as promised this series has not been stopped. A few things you may notice though is that the toa of water's color-scheme has changed slightly. I prefer the newer version. What do you think?

Edit: I'm sure you've all realized that I can't keep up with my "regularly" schedule (just as our friend, Sybre predicted) ,However, maybe weekly.

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...