Toa Piraka Hakann Comics

Hexann

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm not asking, I'm inquiring.

Awkward Fail 1........... NEW COMIC! Don't ask.

Ha! Nice. For some reason I don't think I ever considered that.
Yeah, I was desperate.Wow, my comics are still on the front page. The Comics/Shops and Kits forum must be really inactivate. Of course, the whole everything being rebooted back to August thing probably didn't help.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad you're back, but don't strain yourself! If your one of those guys that're busy with schoolwork, I'm in a similar boat, so I understand. Do what you can do and go easy on yourself. :)

Thanks! I'll try not too.

Yeah, I'm aiming for straight As (From so far that goal isn't too out of reach.) this year so I'll be busy, however I will also try not to go on a random hiatus.

If that Exo Toa couldn't stop the things that needed reinforcements against it, there might be trouble.

*Ahem* *Makes Nuju impersonation voice* "We'll soon find out."

Edit: This topic had a nice, long run, but due to previous reviews of my older comics 'shudder' it's difficult to attract any new viewers. Well, if some one doesn't mind, please close this topic. It holds memories that will live in the new topic.

Edited by Damaracx Ultimate