Toa Piraka Hakann Comics

Hexann

@24 Yep, that's definitely what I'd think after living in my comics for 3 seasons.Great color scheme on Nehrok, it looks awesome.@25 LOL, so here are all those jokes you PM'd me. These are good, especially the one about the canon. I thought only PGSes have author powers...YES. TNG AND OTHERGUY, DEFENDERS OF ALL THAT IS RIGHT AND BACON.All hail the epic rebuildings. Can I get one? I rebuilt you into a Toa, after all.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@24 Yep, that's definitely what I'd think after living in my comics for 3 seasons.Great color scheme on Nehrok, it looks awesome.@25 LOL, so here are all those jokes you PM'd me. These are good, especially the one about the canon. I thought only PGSes have author powers...YES. TNG AND OTHERGUY, DEFENDERS OF ALL THAT IS RIGHT AND BACON.All hail the epic rebuildings. Can I get one? I rebuilt you into a Toa, after all.

Sure in fact I might EVERY ONE an upgrade.......... :evilgrin: *Evil laughs like a crazy maniac*. The other guys name is Caraco (You know bacon and sausage guy).EDIT: Personality sheet updated. Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 2.0

COMIC 26 is up!! It not very comedic or long but, I made sure it had a mystery. Why is it short? Because the last battle is so epic that it kind of took away all my ideas.

I can't believe you did that! I cried tears of joy! Weild me well, meister, and feed me a soul while you're at it.I gotta do that in my comics sometime...

mindeth the cobwebs

COMIC 26 is up!! It not very comedic or long but, I made sure it had a mystery. Why is it short? Because the last battle is so epic that it kind of took away all my ideas.

I can't believe you did that! I cried tears of joy! Weild me well, meister, and feed me a soul while you're at it.I gotta do that in my comics sometime...
That was the awesomeness I have been talking about that had to go with you I am glad you like it plus I got creative and decided to give you a few power first of all to become a weapon then do the second release of a zompakto with you as a weapon and also you can change to other weapons such as Gali's hooks or Kopaka's sword.

Whoa, epic right from the start. That group shot reminds me of my group shots, though yours is more epic due to better graphics and size.LOL, Boxor advertisement. And then the panel right after it is funny. I agree, I've been to a store where the guy will sell you ANYTHING in his stock regardless of age. (Yes that includes illegal things.)The banter with Malignus and Shadowleechdude is awesome. "I AM NOT A MATORAN!!!" should be a running joke in all comics he appears in. (And probably will be, once Soran gets around to featuring him outside of a box.) Your skills have definitely grown, and you're one of my favorite comic makers now. A great way to end a season. (Please tell me there isn't a 3-month break between seasons like on TV...)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

COMIC 27 is ...................................................UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You REPLACED me?!?!?!?!?! But I thought I was your weapon!I probably shouldn't buy a Boxor for my kid, then. Heh!

mindeth the cobwebs

COMIC 27 is ...................................................UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You REPLACED me?!?!?!?!?! But I thought I was your weapon!I probably shouldn't buy a Boxor for my kid, then. Heh!
@Kreos: I did not replace you. MPH 4.0 never used a weapon the only reason why I used Tahu's sword for flames is because I am to lazy to it would take longer to make them.@TNG: NEVER I hate three month come backs. They annoy me to death, plus I already know what I am going to do for Season 2 in fact I even have characters made for it already. WOW I am actually somebody's favorite comic maker and I don't even know if I am a noob or not. Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 2.0

One of my favorites. I have several favorites. Lol, don't misread compliments. I know how much trouble that can cause from experience.

I know what you meant I accidentally left out a few words and Didn't bother and forgot to edit it. Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 2.0

@28 LOL. At first I thought I'd be up to my usual antics (Eating pie, attacking random villains, etc) and then I laughed when I saw the house. Heh, Makuta moved out and let Malignus move in. Ironic, since my version of Makuta and Malignus despise each other.Hey, cool, a battle droid. ROGER ROGER.Of course, it was all random comedy, as the structure of my sentences suggest. The main part is the mystery at the end. That plan is so confusing and hard to read that the rest of the plot is a mystery. Which may turn out to be good... 7/10.@29 That made no sense at all. The giant Vahki was pure coolness, but the whole thing was ridiculous. 1/10. @30 Destroy their whole base? Sounds fun, if you pay me in pie. That long story was hilarious, there are so many food-obsessed characters. (Not that I'm the stock food obsession guy, I decided to combine crazy heroic dude with lone sane guy with food obsession guy, resulting in a fluctuating intelligence warrior obsessed with food.)Can't wait for the next episode, to hear the story. 9/10.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@28 LOL. At first I thought I'd be up to my usual antics (Eating pie, attacking random villains, etc) and then I laughed when I saw the house.Heh, Makuta moved out and let Malignus move in. Ironic, since my version of Makuta and Malignus despise each other.Hey, cool, a battle droid. ROGER ROGER.Of course, it was all random comedy, as the structure of my sentences suggest. The main part is the mystery at the end. That plan is so confusing and hard to read that the rest of the plot is a mystery. Which may turn out to be good... 7/10.@29 That made no sense at all. The giant Vahki was pure coolness, but the whole thing was ridiculous. 1/10.@30 Destroy their whole base? Sounds fun, if you pay me in pie.That long story was hilarious, there are so many food-obsessed characters. (Not that I'm the stock food obsession guy, I decided to combine crazy heroic dude with lone sane guy with food obsession guy, resulting in a fluctuating intelligence warrior obsessed with food.)Can't wait for the next episode, to hear the story. 9/10.

Comic 29 will not make scence to you because you never played LEGO UNIVERSE oh and this had to be siad 100 COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!! :hau: :haunu: :huna:

@31 Most of this was the same old stuff, but then when I saw Matoran Makuta Teridax 1.0 I laughed out loud. It was rather short, but that just makes it easier to read. Nice job.@32 Wow, awesome reference to my banner. It would seem there's also an upgrade riot...HOLY NOOBTORAN. Thanks for the upgrade, and staying 100% true to my color scheme! I didn't like the boat scene. That was a cop-out right there. Use randomness as a plot device, not a cop-out. (But the ice cream thing, however out-of-character for a guy like Malignus, made up for it.)LOL. I love my fourth wall breaking phobia in my PGS appearances, it's definitely a great reference to my comics. So that guy's name was Kudok... (By the way, fewer characters might be a good idea. Your cast is MASSIVE, some characters seem to appear out of nowhere.)@33 Matoran Rahkshi? AWESOMENESS! Did you make that sprite yourself? (Also, cool Bohrok Army. It's so hard to find these MNOG sprites, how do you do it? They're SCATTERED all over the topic!)Nice facepalm. Wow, Sybre is a great weapon. I wonder what would happen if you hit someone with his Matoran form...Now THAT would be funny.I read the ENTIRE Bohrok explanation, the ironic parts were hilarious. WONDERFUL job on my pie bomb attack, an excellent reference to my fourth comic. At first I thought a surrender was out of character for me, especially one giving up pie...but then that proved it completely wrong.31: 5/10.32: 7/1033: DEFINITELY 10/10.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@31 Most of this was the same old stuff, but then when I saw Matoran Makuta Teridax 1.0 I laughed out loud. It was rather short, but that just makes it easier to read. Nice job.@32 Wow, awesome reference to my banner. It would seem there's also an upgrade riot...HOLY NOOBTORAN.Thanks for the upgrade, and staying 100% true to my color scheme!I didn't like the boat scene. That was a cop-out right there. Use randomness as a plot device, not a cop-out. (But the ice cream thing, however out-of-character for a guy like Malignus, made up for it.)LOL. I love my fourth wall breaking phobia in my PGS appearances, it's definitely a great reference to my comics. So that guy's name was Kudok... (By the way, fewer characters might be a good idea. Your cast is MASSIVE, some characters seem to appear out of nowhere.)@33 Matoran Rahkshi? AWESOMENESS! Did you make that sprite yourself? (Also, cool Bohrok Army. It's so hard to find these MNOG sprites, how do you do it? They're SCATTERED all over the topic!)Nice facepalm.Wow, Sybre is a great weapon. I wonder what would happen if you hit someone with his Matoran form...Now THAT would be funny.I read the ENTIRE Bohrok explanation, the ironic parts were hilarious. WONDERFUL job on my pie bomb attack, an excellent reference to my fourth comic. At first I thought a surrender was out of character for me, especially one giving up pie...but then that proved it completely wrong.31: 5/10.32: 7/1033: DEFINITELY 10/10.

Glad you liked it also A new comic series is up called Element Nebula and the first comic is up!

Introduction comic was lame, but I can tell the obvious seriousness. Introductions are always lame anyway. So, a fully saga-style project? I'd like to see you try your hand at it.More when you post another. I hope you can do this!

I won't be updating it much but, someday it will be canon.

Introduction comic was lame, but I can tell the obvious seriousness. Introductions are always lame anyway. So, a fully saga-style project? I'd like to see you try your hand at it.More when you post another. I hope you can do this!

I won't be updating it much but, someday it will be canon.
Gonna be honest with you here-nope. You would need to get this approved, so the story group (if they're not disbanded) would have to LIKE it. Still, hope the series turns out good.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Good mask choice for evo. Maybe someone should take a shot at making an empty space between his eyes.lol'd at the part where TNG's dialogue pointer was coming from beneath Takua's foot. Also at where the 5 canon characters suddenly appeared. :P

Yep that Giant Takua thing is probably one of my greatest running jokes yet.IMPORTANT: A new banner has been added!