Toa Piraka Hakann Comics

Hexann

Lol. This was one of the better comics, though at first it seemed generic. Is the new running joke having your PGSes be ridiculous fools?Cast Abuse? You just made that up, Vezon will sue you! (If he knew how...)PGSes in the hospital was funny, though the battle damage was cheesy.

Nope my new running joke is PGS being clumsy. MPV 4.0 will not sue me FOR I AM HIM.

COMIC 57 is up!

That's a big crowd! Luckily, I brought churros!
What are churros?
Churros, or Spanish donuts, are a fried-dough pastry resembling a stick. Sometimes, they coat them with sugar. They are very delicious!You could also check Wikipedia.

mindeth the cobwebs

COMIC 57 is up!

That's a big crowd! Luckily, I brought churros!
What are churros?
Churros, or Spanish donuts, are a fried-dough pastry resembling a stick. Sometimes, they coat them with sugar. They are very delicious!You could also check Wikipedia.
Oh I thought you were meaning to say Cheerios.....

The comic was pretty random. Not sure how you jumped from being in tarakava infested waters to a random noob appears. Either way it was entertaining at some point.Critic Mode Activated:Please Don't Disregard Anything Said BelowTheres a few things That you really need to work on, not just in the comics but also on the first post. One of the things that has really annoyed me for some time is that your silver 'bohrok eyes' are transparent. I know that the reason for this is because its white and in MSPaint white is transparency, but please atleast fix this by making the color a little darker then white. Even if its 1% darker then white atleast it won't turn into transparency. The same thing goes with anything else that is meant to be white but ends up transparent.Another thing that is quite irritating is the Panel size. I know that the MNOG Kit is large, and that some of your comics include a lot of text, but really try to cut off parts of the backgrounds that aren't even used. It would make the comic load faster and lower file size normally.And now for the last thing. The first post (Where you hold your comics) really needs to be organized. I can barely tell where things are. The comics should almost always be at the top because that is what the people come to see, then any fan contributions, then whatever comic support whether its banner or avatars you've made for people to use. Also, its too colorful. I know that you're trying to stand out from the boring first post things, but really... Its like a rainbow exploded on it. You can use colors, but don't go entirely all colorful, it gets really irritating to the eyes and almost makes me not want to even read the comics. Also, why is there a large amount of space in between things? I agree that you should have spaces between things but that large a space is not needed. Even if you include a table of contents it still gets really confusing where things are.You have improved by a lot since you first started and although you are doing ALOT better you still need some improvement.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@ Comic 59: Oh no! It's Roy G. Biv!

DUN DUN DUN! THE NOOB IS EVIL! I did that because noobs use lots and lots of colors. (DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY SIG).EDIT: COMIC 59 has been edited.EDIT: COMIC 58 has been edited.EDIT: COMIC 57 has been edited.EDIT: COMIC 56 has been edited. Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 3.0

First off I agree with everything Soran said. Too large spaces, fonts, all that stuff. Look at the average topic, it's simple and condensed. Plus this is the only comic I ever have to scroll AROUND PANELS to see the whole panel. The reason for me never mentioning these flaws is the fact that I got used to them.@58 Apparently the GPS and Map are from Dora the Explorer...only possible explanation.@59 A joke from Comic 2? THEY BROKE THE FOURTH WALL, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE, WE'RE ALL GONNA--@60 Nice smaller panels. Wait, I was defeated by Soran in combat? That's a first...Best glitch ever, I don't think I noticed that in Soran's first appearance. Was that even there? It's much better as a glitch than a random running joke, that's for sure.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

First off I agree with everything Soran said. Too large spaces, fonts, all that stuff. Look at the average topic, it's simple and condensed. Plus this is the only comic I ever have to scroll AROUND PANELS to see the whole panel. The reason for me never mentioning these flaws is the fact that I got used to them.@58 Apparently the GPS and Map are from Dora the Explorer...only possible explanation.@59 A joke from Comic 2? THEY BROKE THE FOURTH WALL, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE, WE'RE ALL GONNA--@60 Nice smaller panels. Wait, I was defeated by Soran in combat? That's a first...Best glitch ever, I don't think I noticed that in Soran's first appearance. Was that even there? It's much better as a glitch than a random running joke, that's for sure.

although it is smaller panel it takes longer to load, but I will now release two versions of each comic:One that is of regular size and the other that will be some where near this size.

Just release them at this size. Regular size is TOO BIG.

Honestly I prefer regular size because it has smaller file size then the ones that are smaller in length. Also larger ones usually contain more quality in graphics.EDIT: Comic 1 has been posted in smaller size.EDIT: Comic 2 has been posted in smaller size. Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 3.0

Oh, come on! You lived through the downtime! Hey, you wanna see the will I wrote during the downtime?

I lived through down time by making five comics (This was one of them), watching Dark 709's comics the movie 3 ( as well as dying of heart attack when it ended) and reading his comics.

COMIC 64 is up!

Best. Portal. Ever.It seemed a war was going on.
A war was going on...........this is the final battle for the Olisi. This will be more epic then the last final battle. Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 3.0

LOL. SO HE WAS THE ONE SHOOTING....@61Didn't expect his sewer-defiled color scheme, but that just made it funnier.Hmm....that explains why he keeps hitting enemies with them and spelling his doom. @62 LOL. I didn't actually freak out, luckily, since they had a set time for the downtime to end. I simply passed the time watching Iron Man.@63 Yep. Malignus is just about the strongest comic character I have ever seen. Wow, Sybre didn't fight? MIRACLE.@64 Oh Karz. Somebody gonna get hurt real bad. (Cookie if you know what that's a reference to.)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

LOL. SO HE WAS THE ONE SHOOTING....@61Didn't expect his sewer-defiled color scheme, but that just made it funnier.Hmm....that explains why he keeps hitting enemies with them and spelling his doom.@62 LOL. I didn't actually freak out, luckily, since they had a set time for the downtime to end. I simply passed the time watching Iron Man.@63 Yep. Malignus is just about the strongest comic character I have ever seen. Wow, Sybre didn't fight? MIRACLE.@64 Oh Karz. Somebody gonna get hurt real bad. (Cookie if you know what that's a reference to.)

Yup that was Stabbington. Sybre did not fight YET. And the sewer defiled color was the easiest to do.

While the joke about small heads is funny, and the scene at the end was hilarious, I have to point out a great flaw.The plot makes no sense. Who sent those villains? Who's the Big Bad Guy? What happened to the Bizarros and the Olisi being found in that one episode? Please just update the character sheet with a brief explanation of EVERYONE, and type out a recap in your next post. I would advise doing so before you post another comic, because I'm utterly confused at this point.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

While the joke about small heads is funny, and the scene at the end was hilarious, I have to point out a great flaw.The plot makes no sense. Who sent those villains? Who's the Big Bad Guy? What happened to the Bizarros and the Olisi being found in that one episode? Please just update the character sheet with a brief explanation of EVERYONE, and type out a recap in your next post. I would advise doing so before you post another comic, because I'm utterly confused at this point.

I am showing the battle individually with each hero and villian although there will usually be more of the villains.