Toa Piraka Hakann Comics

Hexann

You still haven't answered my questions. I'll read and review Comic 66 when you do. REad my post carefully, there are a lot of questions.

The plot is that they have just entered the base of the enemy and their goal is to find the Olisi. The villain came from the enemy base and were made by the Matoran makuta. The big bad guy is Matoran Makuta Teridax 1.0. And the Bizzaros stay in there dimension waiting for the right time to strike. I plan making a few comics with them be fore they do so.

That fixed it, thanks, now, ON TO THE COMIC!Matoran Rahkshi Rahkshi? Just like Matoran Piraka Skakdi, that's funny due to being ridiculously redundant.Classic cartoonish fall, eh? Don't do that one too much. BZP coming back? You already made a comic about that.Overall not your best work. 5/10.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

That fixed it, thanks, now, ON TO THE COMIC!Matoran Rahkshi Rahkshi? Just like Matoran Piraka Skakdi, that's funny due to being ridiculously redundant.Classic cartoonish fall, eh? Don't do that one too much.BZP coming back? You already made a comic about that.Overall not your best work. 5/10.

No I did not do a second one yet. I normally don't do the cartoon falls but, yes I was a little desperate.

And thus more strange occurences in the Bizarro Dimension. TIP: Only invert the colors in the panel, and do it before adding text. That makes text clearer and the title not inverted. This is accomplished with the box select tool.

I know, but the Bizzaros would sue me if I did that.

Finally, the plot moves forward! Oops, judged by the title. Ok, so he kills some freaks with acid that I assume he vomited...quite similar to Stabbington's vomit tactic. Are you absolutely sure you're not ripping me off there? And then noobish lightning. Not a good running joke. Wasn't even funny the first time. This is actually one of the least funny comics you've made, sorry. The plot didn't move forward at all.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Happy Birthday, TPH. Now I know I was able to say that on time in COT (Yay, I made a birthday topic, woohoo.), but I'm saying it again, late, because I need to give you your belated present! So, here it is, the Fan Comic!Enjoy! I know I presented it in a drastically different format, but that just makes it easier to read. Go ahead and check it out, I promise it won't eat you.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Happy Birthday, TPH. Now I know I was able to say that on time in COT (Yay, I made a birthday topic, woohoo.), but I'm saying it again, late, because I need to give you your belated present! So, here it is, the Fan Comic!Enjoy! I know I presented it in a drastically different format, but that just makes it easier to read. Go ahead and check it out, I promise it won't eat you.

VERY different format still the comic was great! Thanks! And you made the Nui Jaga attack Soran thank you.....no offence Soran....... Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 3.0

Hello. I mean in no way to offend anyone here, but the main topic seems to be quite disorganized.Is there any way to clean it up?I know that you put up the table of contents, but the amount of spacing between each item and having everything be the same color makes it hard to, well, look through.

Edited by Chath

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Hello. I mean in no way to offend anyone here, but the main topic seems to be quite disorganized.Is there any way to clean it up?I know that you put up the table of contents, but the amount of spacing between each item and having everything be the same color makes it hard to, well, look through.

....uhhhh this is a little confusing I will try different colors I guess......

....uhhhh this is a little confusing I will try different colors I guess......
Well, that's not what I meant...I meant a decrease in the amount of spacing... There's quite a bit of it.And some things appear to be in large text that could be smaller, some of the titles of the sections.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

What Chath was saying is that you should probably lay low on the huge text and spacing. You can put larger text to seperate things like for instance, the Comics and the PGS list, but don't make it huge. Also the spacing is a large amount between things. A table of contents does help but what we're saying is that you shouldn't have to scroll down half of the page just to get to the comics. There is just too much space, and its really disorganized.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

What Chath was saying is that you should probably lay low on the huge text and spacing. You can put larger text to seperate things like for instance, the Comics and the PGS list, but don't make it huge. Also the spacing is a large amount between things. A table of contents does help but what we're saying is that you shouldn't have to scroll down half of the page just to get to the comics. There is just too much space, and its really disorganized.~Soran

Yeah, that is exactly what I was trying to say. Thanks, Soran.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Yeah, that is exactly what I was trying to say. Thanks, Soran.
Ok. I edited out the space. Is this what you wanted?

I'm sure there's a bit more, but I'm gonna see if I can find a few more things you can address and give them to you all at once.It looks a lot better, by the way.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

I'm sure there's a bit more, but I'm gonna see if I can find a few more things you can address and give them to you all at once.It looks a lot better, by the way.

Well just so you know I just now edited some things so I guess you can take a few things of that list.... Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 3.0

COMIC 71: Another Apology And Sneak Peaks is up!Yes I know there is a few spelling errors.....I realized that after I put it up.

So you're using sprites from now on? Old Chimoru sprites?
Nope. I was just testing my skills with it plus I was on another computer, so I did not have all my MNOG sprites. And the reason why I used old Chimoru it because there are no six-shaded Voya Nui Matoran sprites.

COMIC 71: Another Apology And Sneak Peaks is up!Yes I know there is a few spelling errors.....I realized that after I put it up.

Nope. I was just testing my skills with it plus I was on another computer, so I did not have all my MNOG sprites. And the reason why I used old Chimoru it because there are no six-shaded Voya Nui Matoran sprites.
Actually, there are. You just haven't been looking hard enough.

Actually, there are. You just haven't been looking hard enough.
Oh........thanks, I already created new leg and arm poses for the old version....., but maybe I will try it out....I FINALLY GOT YOU TO POST HERE!!!! SURE IT WASN'T EXACTLY THE WAY I WANTED IT TO HAPPEN, BUT STILL! EDIT: I have updated credit and have corrected grammar errors on the main page. Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 3.0