• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Blog Contests

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Kumata

Kumata
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 26-April 03
  • 3,837 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 15 2012 - 10:05 AM

Are we allowed to host contests in our blogs? I'm sure I've seen bonesiii doing it but I'm not sure if he has special privileges, being a staff member.If we are allowed, are there any rules regarding them?

#2 Offline Bfahome

Bfahome
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • Not currently at home

• 01-February 08
  • 6,037 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Mar 15 2012 - 10:39 AM

Yes, you can have contests in your blog. Lots of people do it, actually.I don't think there are any specific rules, aside from the standard overall blog rules.

Oh the hero comes I can hear the drums and the horses drawn to the kingdom come through the pale moonlight
Our hearts ignite to the call
Posted Image
Claim your prize for a crown of stars in the name of love be the sacrifice you and I will stand and fight
Our backs to the wall

#3 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 05-February 03
  • 5,618 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Mar 15 2012 - 10:55 AM

Yes, you can have contests in your blog. Lots of people do it, actually.I don't think there are any specific rules, aside from the standard overall blog rules.

Indeed. Just keep both the contest and voting to blog entries.If it is a creative contest, members are allowed to post their creations in the appropriate forum, however.Question answered, topic closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users