Lost Pieces

toatitan

Have any of your bionicle pieces mysteriously vanished? I've noticed that certain pieces are prone to disappearing, like all my toa inika weapons, toa nokama's weapons, all my kanoka disks, and ironically, toa vakama's huna. Please share any similar experiences you've had regarding lost pieces.

kadin.png kadin.png kadin.png

Have any of your bionicle pieces mysteriously vanished? I've noticed that certain pieces are prone to disappearing, like all my toa inika weapons, toa nokama's weapons, all my kanoka disks, and ironically, toa vakama's huna. Please share any similar experiences you've had regarding lost pieces.

Haha! I think your Huna just used it's own maskpowers :D

300px-Toa_Mata_Sets.jpg

my second hunaonewa metru's masknuhvokhalf my kraatamy kopaka phantoka's maski forget the names, but there are 2 silver-red mixed masks in the accessory pack i got in 2006, can't find any of those :P

so...this is...my sig...

i'll put some stuff here soon...

don't really know why i'm typing this...

i'm so pathetic...

it's bulk 3.0 time!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ehthak/HFChibis/bulk3.0.swf

props to Xidash for the sig, got it from the epig sigpet shop!

I lost my minifig magnifying glass. I found it when I went to pull out my bed to get a nail file that had fallen in there. I thought I had left the magnifying glass in a shoebox in my closet. I guess I had it on my shelf part of my bed and it fell behind there. I'm glad I found it. I needed it for a scope on a gun I made for my Evo.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Yeah, that's happened to me sometimes when I'm building MOCs, especially a part that's significant to the build of the set.

Edited by Peach 00

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

• 2 weeks later...

The only piece I ever lost was a Rhotuka spinner. But it really wasn't lost since I knew where it was (under my bed), but I didn't really bother to get it. :P (I did obtain eventually though.)Aside from that, I really haven't lost any pieces from my Bionicle sets.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

There may be some pieces that have disappeared since I last checked, but what I do remember quite well is when I lost my red Krana Su. Of course, changing residence a year and a half later didn´t help so I never recovered it until ordering a new one from BrickLink around six years after losing it. :(-Gata signoff.jpg

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

i also lost one of my clone pilot helmets.couldn't find it.moving day.the movers were hauling out our couch.i saw something drop out of the bottom and bounce away under the porch stairs.i only saw a split-second of the piece, but i'm sure it was it.

so...this is...my sig...

i'll put some stuff here soon...

don't really know why i'm typing this...

i'm so pathetic...

it's bulk 3.0 time!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ehthak/HFChibis/bulk3.0.swf

props to Xidash for the sig, got it from the epig sigpet shop!

• 2 weeks later...

Once I got Toa Hordika Nokama for my Birthday: Then I decided to open it on the porch. I lost 90% of my pieces in under 10 seconds. (NEW RECORD ACHIEVED!) :bigeek:

[center][size=8][color=#000080]ACTIVATE AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!![/color][/size][/center]

Most of any green BIONICLE set seems to disappear from my family. Of the circumstances, I don't know where our Lewa Nuva is, Turaga Matau, Toa Matau Metru, or Zaktann. It's odd...

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Purple bricks. Any purple bricks get lost.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Most of any green BIONICLE set seems to disappear from me. Of the circumstances, I don't know where my Lewa Nuva is, Turaga Matau, Toa Matau Metru, or Zaktann. It's odd...

They must be camoflouged.I once had an entire Pahrok dissappear fo about a week before It was finally found. It was hiding under my bed the whole entire time. Which is weird since I could have sworn I had already looked there. :huh: EDIT: I also lost the thruster part to Toa Ignika's Skyboard. I don't know how that's evel possible. Oh, and Kopaka Nuva's shield too. Edited by CarkaJack

2! The best thing ever!

After racking my brain trying to remember one that wasn't an axle or something, I remember it now. Vastus's staff piece. No idea where it went, but it just disappeared. Also one of the turbine housings on the Turbo Typhoon Sub (or Typhoon Turbo Sub, I can never remember the order of the words), but that has since been relocated.

Comics coming eventually: The Bionicles Try to Run A House

Upcoming MOCs: Sir Lesovikk, New Tokotoru.

Current MOCs: ROTF Ravage.

Dead MOCs: The Tokotoru, this fire monster, this turtle.

This topic. Love it and cherish it. Do it for the lulz.

• 2 weeks later...

Most of any green BIONICLE set seems to disappear from me. Of the circumstances, I don't know where my Lewa Nuva is, Turaga Matau, Toa Matau Metru, or Zaktann. It's odd...

You mean my Toa Matau, Lewa Nuva, and Zaktann. The green sets were mine, remember? Also some of original Lewa's parts. Lewa's and Lewa Nuva's are almost certainly with a number of other green parts I used once when trying to reverse-engineer the Tahtorak. I have no idea where Toa Matau is, though.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

A ton of my earlier sets are missing most of their pieces. One of my Nui-Rama, most of my Bohrok (sigh, the coolest sets to date), and a ton of other ones disappeared. It really bugs me when I need to get replacements for a MOC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...