Lost Pieces

toatitan

I lost my Hahli Mahri's arm, Carapar's arm, one of Hydraxon's arm things, my Ackar AND my Skrall :(And also, when I made Jovan from hahli/nuparu/hewkii, Hewkii's little ball thing for his head never reappeared.

So....who really knows what's going on....

Anyone?

Can you read this? If so, you get a prize. Talk to me for details.

My BZRPG profiles:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=160&do=findComment&comment=326024MY

Only the ones I need at the moment.
same hereAt one point or another, a new set dis destoryed and thrown into a huge vat of lego bricks (my brohter once put my stister in and duct tapped the lid on. then mom came home.) Whenever i try to rebuild anyhting, any peidces i need disaper, only to be replaced by millions of parts i dont need. then i find it the next week, and those useless peices are needed no where to be found, replaced by millions of the piecs i spent a week trying to find. I am cursed.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes actually, when I started rebuilding all my old sets, a lot of the pieces I needed got legs and walked away, which is rather frustrating. the piece I'm most bummed about missing is my Turaga Vakama's mask. He just looks so incomplete on my shelf built without a mask.

“Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.” - Unknown

"You can get her all the chocolates and roses you want, but a woman will never forget her first wheel of cheese." - Puff

Back in 2004, I lost my Hau Nuva somehow (just vanished off Tahu's face). I later found it in 2006 in a completely different place to where I lost it, but by then I had lost one of Tahu's swords.

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all."
- Tahu

My second adaptive Hau nuva is gone (although I had an idea what happened to it and it saddens me :( ). I also lost the boulder that the original Pohatu had. I don't know what happened to it. I also lost the Krana-Kal for Lehvak-Kal for a while... but then I somehow found it.The disks for the McDonald's Matoran are also missing. I have a spare Jaller, but I'm not going to take that disk for the other one, so I keep the pieces for him together. I'm weird, I know. Come to think of it, I've lost mostly disks and Rhotuka parts. I lost the green Rhotuka for Toa Iruini, but while I had a second one of him and took that one, I still have yet to ever find the lost one. It's so weird, but I don't know what happened to it.

I got and infected Hau Nuva in a promotional pack thing and what is frustrating is that I don't have any idea where it had gone, got it back in '04 or '05

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

My brother had a serious habit of losing small gears with absolutely no explanation.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

• 4 weeks later...

My lime Kodan ball half , sliver Onua claw , Galis axe,Zmor spheres , rubber spears! i think thats all. <3

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032