Dino Attack: At War's End

PeabodySam

Approved by Hahli Husky (2005) and Sisen (2012).awe.pngThe year is 2010. For months, the LEGO Planet has been in an apocalyptic state, with cities, kingdoms, and more cast into ruins by an army of Mutant Dinosaurs. These Mutant Dinos were created by the secretive scientific organization XERRD and its founder Dr. Rex, who himself had been transformed into a Mutant T-Rex through a freak accident, and have been enhanced with the chaotic powers of the Maelstrom. They have ravaged the LEGO Planet, leaving only destruction in their wake.Fortunately, a new organization has risen to take on this dino threat. D.I.N.O. Attack is a powerful army consisting of soldiers, scientists, and even civilians who have been caught in the action. Led by Specs and the other founding members, D.I.N.O. Attack is ready to stop the Mutant Dinos and bring peace to the LEGO Planet.But as the year draws to a close, the Mutant Dino forces grow stronger every day. With squads deployed all over the world, D.I.N.O. Attack struggles to keep up with the Mutant Dinos, XERRD, and the Maelstrom. The rising action and tension can only mean one thing: the climax is approaching.This is Dino Attack: At War's End, the conclusion to Dino Attack RPG.-----UPDATESAny major updates to the RPG will be listed here, such as rule changes, will be listed here. Please check this section every so often.9/15/12The final battle has ended.7/21/12The final battle has begun!7/20/12Zachary Virchaus, Hertz, and Dr. Cyborg have been promoted to Elite Agent.-----RULESRules are important to the survival of this RPG. Breaking them will result in penalties depending on which rule and how severely it was broken.1. All BZP rules are in effect here. This means no spamming, no flaming, etc.2. Use "IC" when In Character (describing what your character is doing in-universe) and "OOC" when Out Of Character (to talk and discuss with other BZP members). This way, it is less confusing for other members to read your posts. For example:"OOC: I bought a 7477 T-1 Typhoon vs. T-Rex on eBay yesterday!IC: Jerry spun around in his Fire Hammer. He dodged the T-Rex, and began to plan a solution to defeat the monstrous dinosaur."3. Keep violent descriptions down to minimal. Instead of typing "IC: BAMBAMBAMBAM! He shot his machine gun at the T-Rex just for fun, and laughed as he saw its guts spill out onto the street!", write "IC: He fired his weapon at the T-Rex, whose life came to an abrupt end."4. Do not kill other players' characters without their consent.5. If you are planning to leave this RPG, please let us know in advance so we may take your profile down from the wiki. If you're only going on break, tell us so that I do not take down your profile.6. Rookie Agents are limited to the Steel Sprinter, and Standard Agents are limited to Starter Vehicles. Unless my consent is given, they may not use any other vehicle.GUIDELINESGuidelines are like the rules. However, breaking of the guidelines only results in a warning.1. Instead of adding more PMs to our inbox, if you've got something you want to tell me about this RPG, do so in your post. That’s why the "OOC" part of the post exists.2. Do not kill official LEGO Characters. It's alright if you kill your own made-up characters, but if Pepper Roni or Captain Redbeard dies, I'm going to ask you to change your post.3. Please know that at times I can be extremely busy and cannot always attend this RPG. This means that we may not add your character's profile to the wiki as soon as you post it. If we have not added your character's profile, do not, repeat, DO NOT hassle us or PM us to get it added. Patience is a virtue, you know, and although I admit that I lack patience, I hope you have some instead. Be considerate.4. Do not PM your profile to me. Post it here instead.5. If possible, make your posts medium-length. Epics are not required for each post, but posts with one or two in-character sentences don't add much to the RPG. This RPG tries to see how well you and other members can interact and take control of the story; while this can be achieved through short posts, it take far less time with medium-length posts.6. Keep interaction with other LEGO themes down to minimal. It's alright if your character has a conversation with Pepper Roni and Captain Redbeard, but if scores of Space Police begin to show up, it would get ridiculous.7. No G-Modding. If your character leaps across a fifty-mile canyon, or defeats two hundred Mutant T-Rexes single-handedly without breaking a sweat, that's G-Modding. Don't do it. It makes the RPG less challenging.7a. There appears to be a bit of confusion over the term 'G-Modding'. In this context, 'G-Modding' refers to giving your character ridiculous abilities. Apparently, another definition of 'G-Modding' is controlling other people's characters. The former is what's not allowed, but the latter is allowed in this RPG.-----DINO ATTACK RPG WIKIIn order to document lots of information from this almost-seven-year-old RPG, we Dino Attack RPG players have created the Dino Attack RPG Wiki. If you want to find out lots of quick information on this RPG on its characters and story, I would suggest going here. Be sure to contribute to it if you join the RPG. It is still currently under major construction, but you can help out. It is also completely BZPower-appropriate, as we constantly maintain the wiki and revert any bit of immature vandalism.Here are a few helpful links to getting started on the Dino Attack RPG:

• [*]
Dino Attack RPG: This page includes a brief overview of the plot so far, includes some gameplay instructions, and lists all current members of the Dino Attack RPG.[*]Dino Attack RPG/Agent Database: A list of active players in Dino Attack: At War's End. When you join Dino Attack RPG, your username and character sign-up form will be added to the page.[*]Vehicles: This page lists all vehicles that have appeared in Dino Attack RPG, but the ones that matter the most are the Dino Attack vehicles. See the Vehicles section below for more details regarding using vehicles in the game.[*]Locations: This page lists all major locations of the Dino Attack RPG. You are allowed to travel to most of these areas in the game, although since our current mission focuses on Adventurers' Island, we suggest that you help us out and play there for now.[*]Dino Attack Team/Agents: A complete list of all Dino Attack members, including primary player characters and NPCs. Please consult the Agent Database before choosing a name for your character in order to avoid having two characters of the same name.[*]Mutant Dino: Know thy enemy and read this page to learn more about the various breeds of Mutant Dinosaurs you will battle in this game.

-----CURRENT MISSIONThis will be the current mission in the RPG, which will be the RPG’s main focus. You are not required to participate in it, but the more members that are involved, the easier it will flow.Victory! After eight long months of combat and strife, Dino Attack Team has emerged victorious over Dr. Rex, Baron Typhonus, and the Mutant Dino forces! The war is finally over, so let's enjoy some peacetime. Feel free to wrap up any loose ends you left hanging.-----VEHICLES AND AGENT RANKSD.I.N.O. Attack uses a wide variety of vehicles to complete missions and battle Mutant Dinos. However, you cannot expect to simply join Dino Attack RPG and immediately get to use the biggest and baddest vehicles such as the Iron Predator or T-1 Typhoon. Instead, Dino Attack RPG uses a ranking system that allows players to gradually use more vehicles.

• [*]Rookie Agent: All new recruits start off as rookie agents. Although players may list any Standard Agent vehicle in their sign-up form, they may only use the
Steel Sprinter until they receive Standard Agent status.[*]Standard Agent: After ten posts of good IC content, members will be upgraded to Standard Agent. They can use most vehicles, now including the Urban Avenger and Fire Hammer.[*]Elite Agent: After a period of time of playing this RPG, with posts of good content and many things done to help the LEGO Planet, I'll upgrade you to Elite Agent. The main perk of Elite Agents would be the ability to access Elite Vehicles, such as the Iron Predator and T-1 Typhoon.

-----SIGN UPTo sign up for Dino Attack RPG, all you need to do is fill out the following form and post it here in this topic. You may begin IC posts right away, although if needed, we will review your sign-up form and make sure there aren't any changes that need to be made.Name (What your character's name is):Age (Please make this reasonable! Ages below eighteen will not be accepted):Skills (Any abilities your character is great at):Vehicle (Your vehicle of choice, after being upgraded to Standard Agent):Personality (Describes your character's personality):Background (Describes your character's background):

Name:Age:Skills:Vehicle:Personality:Background:
-----Play well! Edited by PeabodySam

OOC:I guess I'll kick things off.Its good to be back. It certainly is.I would write a fantastic monologue about what I have been doing the past year, but I'm just gonna get started.Name: Zachary "Zach" (lastname coming eventually)Age: 19Skills: Technology, Shooting, Fighting, BuildingVehicle: Urban AvengerPersonality: As a minifig: Generally kind, quick-wit, serious when needed, but is more laid-back otherwise. As a Stromling: Cold, cunning, insane, very much into theatrics, manipulativeBackground: An American who spent most of his life on LEGO Island, Zach joined the Agents after the Dino Attack began but quickly resigned after learning the Agents interferred with the Dino Attack's mission. He joined the Dino Attack Team and participated heavily in the Adventurers' Island campaign. Midway through the campaign, Zach was corrupted into a Stromling and now acts as one of the Maelstrom highest ranking field troops against both XERRD and the Dino Attack Team.For more: http://dinoattackrpg01.wikia.com/wiki/ZacharyIC:Zachary walked through jungle slowly. It felt like it had been more then six months since he had ended the battle at the camp of the Dino Invasion Neutralization Organization. Alas, it had only been a few hours. Initially fleeing the camp via a Mutant Raptor, he sent it forward to the Maelstrom Temple without him. He had no desire to return to the Maelstrom Temple yet, and he wished to think alone.Once a minifig himself, all Zach wanted to do as a Dino Attack Agent was to save his home planet from a prehistoric destruction. He signed up, deciding to go only by his first name, and sailed to Adventurers’ Island. Despite a bad beginning on the island, including inciting a conflict between the team and the locals, Zach fitted right in with the team and began to enjoy his service as a Dino Attack Agent.However, all good things must end. A XERRD scientist corrupted Zach with the Maelstrom and turned him into a vicious Stromling bent on nothing more then laying waste to the entire Earth. He had killed a dozen of his former teammates, injured friends, and destroyed their camp.His previous battle in Dino Attack camp, against fellow LEGO Islander Andrew, had being weighing heavy on Zach. After nearly killing his neighbor, Zach felt less willing to continue to serve the Maelstrom.I should have just killed him, Zach thought. I have become extremely arrogant, and it has become my downfall multiple times. Zach resolved to work on his ego for the next battle. There would be no talk, only battle.Zach pushed through a jungle branch and smiled. He found the Maelstrom pool that led to the Maelstrom Temple. This place definitely held some significance to Zach. It's where his journey down the dark path of the Maelstrom truly began. He walked up to the pool and stared into the purple water, letting his mind go blank until he heard loud footsteps behind him. He smiled again as he turned and saw a massive Stromling Ape behind him wearing a purple tie."Ah, Cranky," Zach said calmly. "I'm glad you got my message." Shortly after leaving the battle, Zach sent a mental message to Cranky to pass on to his other surviving allies meet him at the Maelstrom pool. Cranky nodded. Zach noted several burn marks on the ape's fur."Dino Attack Agents got you, eh?" Zach remarked jokingly. Cranky's nostrils flared in anger and sadness. Zach raised an eyebrow. Sadness? Not exactly a common emotion among Stromlings, and yet..."I suppose Kiddy has been killed..." Zach said without emotion. Cranky nodded. Zach remained silent. He felt that most of his Stromling allies that he had made at Sam Sinister's dinosaur camp were simple cannon fodder. The Brickster-Bots were deconstructed. Kiddy the Stromling Monkey was dead..."What about Rudo Villano?" Cranky shrugged. Zach marked off Villano as missing or dead. It was just him and Cranky."I'm sorry that you lost your partner and friend," Zach said sincerely. "He was a powerful ally and he killed many agents in the name of our cause! His sacrifice will not be in vain, my dear Cranky. We will avenge his death and kill those rotten Dino Attack Agents for the Stromling blood they have spilled!"Cranky reared back on his feet and roared in approval. Zach smiled, then a thought crossed his mind. "Cranky, you...are truly the only other Stromling I can trust. Ahua and his cronies are plotting to kill me, there is no doubt. Will you become partner and closet ally as we take down the Dino Attack Team and rule the LEGO Planet with an iron fist?Cranky was silent. Zach reached out his left hand, curled into a fist. "Bro fist?" Cranky nodded and touched his large knuckles to Zach's. Zach smiled brightly. He just gained a powerful ally who could help him topple Ahua's so-called power.Zach yawned. The ordeals that occurred in the last couple days have final taken their toll. “Mind if I ride on your back on our way to the temple?” Cranky shook his head. Zach climbed on the ape’s back and laid back as Cranky started walking into the jungle again.Zach couldn’t help but feel some compassion and pity for Cranky. Abandoned by minifigs on Adventurers’ Island, domestic Cranky and Kiddy were forced to learn to survive in the wild. They were the closest friends until they were suddenly torn apart by the Dino Attack. Likewise, Zach abandoned the Dino Attack Team and now his Stromling superior had made it clear that he wanted Zach dead.An ape and his Stromling, Zach thought. Bonded by betrayal and death. Zach found himself drifting toward his memories of the Dino Attack Team. He saw himself flying on a T-1 Typhoon with Semick, Bluetooth, and Raider; agents he had grown close to in a short time. He thought of Nazareno, a space ninja that Zach was fond of. He thought of Andrew, a friend of the same home. He thought of Minerva, a girl that had somehow-Zach suddenly felt he had been punched in the forehead. He sat up straight in pain. However, Cranky continued to move at his same pace. Zach looked around, but could not find the source of the pain. His brain ramming itself into his skull didn’t help.Compassion, sorrow, regret! hissed a voice in his head. What do you think you are doing, you fool?!I don’t know. Zach responded, baffled.Suddenly wishing you were not a Stromling, eh? The voice continued angrily. You know, I could’ve just let you die when your friends and allies tried to kill you.Zach realized what was going on. I’m sorry, my master. I don’t know what came over me.This ‘dropping out of my influence’ thing is becoming more frequent then I would like. I am aware that Minifig!Zach has some plan to destroy Stromling!Zach.Yes, I know. He thought he could hide it from you, my master. But he was wrong.His plan is foolish! Yet, I want to see it happen. I want to see the look in his eyes when it fails and he ends up killing his friend and the girl he loves! There isn’t a snowball’s chance in MEGABLOKLAND that it will work.But, the voice continued, I fear I may be wrong. Some...have escaped my control before. Zach saw images of a Minifig/Mutant T-Rex, Minifig/Mutant Raptor, and Minifig/Mutant Pterosaur appear in his mind. However, the T-Rex and Raptor hybrids’ images seemed dim, while the Pterosaur’s image shined brightly.Fortunately, I have my own plan to prevent such an occurrence. However, I will not tell you. If you know, Minifig!Zach could have a chance to stop my plan.Zach nodded. Of course. I have faith that your plan, whatever it may be, will work.Excellent work, my servant. You will be awarded greatly when the LEGO Planet falls. With that, the voice faded away, and Zach and Cranky appeared in front of the Maelstrom temple. At the entrance stood Zach’s so-called master, Ahua, a Stromling Islander.Zach dismounted Cranky as Ahua walked up to Zach. “Who is this?” Ahua snapped.“A Stromling Ape I saved from some XERRD poachers at Sinister’s old dinosaur camp,” Zach replied as Ahua scratched his chin. “I found a whole crew of Stromlings over there and they helped me pull off the attack on the Dino Attack’s camp.”“Ah, so we see you managed to redirect your Mutant Dinosaurs back to the camp. What were they after?”“The Maelstrom Crystal.” Ahua’s eyes widened. “A Dino Attack Agent and an Alpha Team agent found it, but neither of them were the Chosen One. I used them to lead the Mutant Dinos to camp. Their camp is destroyed and they have sixty hours to find this temple before I go and destroy them myself.”“Sixty hour?” Ahua repeated angrily. “Who gave you the authority to give the Dino Attack Team a time limit?”“Myself,” Zach shot back, stepping toward the Stromling Islander, daring him to challenge him. “We’ve waited long enough. XERRD is on their way here, why not through the Dino Attack Team into the mix and finish them both off at once?”“You fool!” growled Ahua. “Do you realize what you have done?”“Yes.” Zach said simply. Ahua looked like he was about to argue, but decided against it. Zach could only assume that Ahua was beginning to fear Zach’s power and influence.“Well, while you were gone, the concentration of Maelstrom has increased dramatically. We can now do this!” Ahua snapped his fingers. Zach turned his head to the left as the ground seemed to shake slightly. Suddenly, a Stromling Island crawled out of the ground with an axe fused to his arm. Zach turned back to Ahua, impressed.“The Maelstrom can now take the form of Dino Attack Agents, XERRD operatives, and tribesmen from the TumTum Tribe without a host body. However, they lack the ability to disguise themselves as Minifigs as they have no former minifig form. They also lack more complex independent thoughts and personality.”“Excellent,”“And we went exploring near the XERRD fortress and found a few helping hands,” Ahua gestured to the right. Zach glanced and nearly gasped, but held in his surprise. Before him stood seven Minifig/Mutant Lizard Hybrids. Each human/beast, although already infected with the Maelstrom due to their Mutant Dino DNA, now resembled Stromlings more closely with exposed bones and rotting flesh.“You found some Hybrids, I see.” Zach had only seen one Hybrid, and he couldn't be fond of them due to his Dino Attack past. “They’ll certainly give the Dino Attack trouble. I’m not sure about XERRD, as they are their creations.”“We’ll see. XERRD may know the anatomy and biology of these...things, but we’ll see how well they can fight these things with an additional Maelstrom boost.”“Additional? Oh, yeah. They are already part Stromling due to their Mutant Dino DNA.”“Correct. They are now just as out-of-control and insane as one of our Mutant Dinos.”“So I called the Dino Attack Team here at the right time,” Zach said victoriously. “We have an endless army of Stromlings to fight our enemies. Even the Nexus Force-reinforced XERRD will fall to the sheer number of Stromling that will overwhelm them. Excellent, anything else?”“We don’t think so.” Both Stromlings were quiet. Finally, Ahua grumbled. “Of course, you are correct. We have been wasting enough time. It is time finish of both XERRD and the Dino Attack Team once and for all.”Zach smirked. “I bet it just killed you to say that,” Zach laughed while Ahua grimaced. “Come on, Cranky,” Zach said to his ape companion. They both walked into the Maelstrom Temple while Ahua began creating more Stromlings to guard the temple from their enemies. The final battle for Adventurers’ Island, and the world, was approaching fast. There was no time to waste.

OOC: Glad to see you again, Brikman. Since you reposted your profile, I suppose that it is only fitting that I do likewise.Name: RexAge: 27Skills: Quick thinking, and exceptional skill with ropesVehicle: Iron PredatorPersonality: Rex is considered one of the 'idealists' of the Dino Attack Team. In contrast to the 'realists' such as Greybeard or Kat, he sees Mutant Dinos as living creatures, and will do what he can to try and save the mutants. However, he will not go so far as to put the team and the planet in danger, and will kill the Mutant Dinos when necessary. Rex is brave and stands for what be believes is right. Unfortunately, he can be somewhat-easily irritated and is rather headstrong. When under the pressure of commanding Dino Attack agents, Rex can come off as cold and harsh.Background: A Dino Attack agent with a unique past, Rex himself was once a T-Rex. Thanks to an experiment by Dr. Rex and an ensuing freak accident, he is now a Minifig. During his time with the Dino Attack Team, he has overseen numerous missions and operations and won respect among his fellow Dino Attack agents. However, following a betrayal by a Minifig/Mutant Lizard Hybrid, Rex has been paralyzed from the waist down, confining him to a wheelchair.For more info, see Rex's page on Dino Attack RPG Wiki.Now prepare yourself for one heck of a long IC post. Originally intended to be posted in parts over the course of the original Dino Attack RPG, I have instead compiled these posts into a single post that, appropriately enough for my first IC post in the new RPG, provides status updates on all four major missions: the Adventurers' Island campaign, the Castle Cove campaign, the Gold City campaign, and the Dinosaur Island campaign.IC: Rex sat in his wheelchair, observing the scene around him, watching the Dino Attack Team pack up and get ready to leave. Word had quickly gotten around the camp that the Stromling Agent who led the Mutant Dino attack on the camp was allowing them no more than sixty hours to find the Maelstrom Temple. He saw Dino Attack agents scrambling around, desperately grabbing necessities and choosing between what to bring and what could be left behind. They needed to get moving.Rex and his closest teammate, Amanda Claw, were approached by an Elite Agent. Rex recognized the agent as Rick “Adventure” Spherus, a proud and boastful explorer whom Rex had assigned with the task of interrogation.“Don’t you worry, missy,” Rick boasted to Amanda, “being an explorer is all about creativity and problem solving. I was able to extract information from him in no time using my awesome skills. And you know, missy, I’ve got other skills-”“Yes, yes, we know,” Rex spoke sternly. “I am glad that you got results quickly, and I hope you will be willing to share these results as quickly as possible so that we may put your adventuring skills to another use.”“No problem, head honcho,” shrugged Rick. Rex eagerly listened closely to the results of the interrogation of the captured XERRD scientist, Dr. Paulie Gonepus.Paulie Gonepus was a mathematician and a marine biologist of Italian decent, but was much more well-known for his experiments with energy. He took up this work after the assassination of his former boss, the Brickfather. As was expected from XERRD scientists, he joined Paradox and began shifting his focus from what he called “just pure energy” to Maelstrom energy before defecting to XERRD. He invented the “Maelaser” blaster weapon that Rex and Amanda had found, designed to fire a devastating blast of the Maelstrom's dark energies which could either corrupt or destroy the target.Although Dr. Gonepus was willing to reveal this much information, he would not give up anything else. However, it was evident that he had been sent by XERRD to capture, corrupt, or assassinate the queen T-Rex and had gathered a group of Mutant Dinos to help him. It seemed only dumb luck that they fell into Mr. Cunningham's traps.“And that’s all, folks,” nodded Rick.“And what of Mr. Cunningham?” inquired Amanda. Rex had noted that she felt uncomfortable being around Dr. Gonepus, perhaps because of his connections to the Brickfather. She had been eager to get back to Cunningham and Sinister to take her mind off of it.Rex was reminded that he had to confront Lord Sam Sinister von Barron. A squad of Dino Attack agents had already been dispatched to scout the jungle for any other of his operatives, and the native dinosaurs were on the hunt. “I’d like to speak with Lord Sinister,” Rex told Rick.The Elite Agent faltered. “He’s... well, you cannot. You see, I guess he created a distraction out of that other distraction with all those dinos, turned on his heel, and fled into the jungle.”Rex and Amanda traded glances. “Not that I’m surprised,” muttered Rex. “This isn’t the first time in history that he’s done just that. It was only a matter of time. We just have to hunt him down now.”“And what about Paulie?” inquired Rick. “Personally, I’d like to drop him off somewhere in the jungle without any weapons and see him get his hip piece handed to him. Preferably by my own hands, of course; I’d take his hip piece and shove it up his-”“Release him,” murmured Amanda, “but not on purpose.”Rick raised an eyebrow. “I’m sorry, miss?”“Of course,” smiled Rex. “Gonepus is not going to give anything else up, so he’s useless as a prisoner. If we release him, he can lead us to the Maelstrom Temple; XERRD knows here it is. However, we can’t let him know that we’re purposely releasing him, or else he’d catch onto our plan and lead us away from the Maelstrom Temple. If he thinks he’s escaped, if he thinks that it was an accident, he’ll waste no time meeting up with his superiors.”A roar echoed through the jungle, and all Dino Attack agents stopped momentarily to look up to the sky and see a flock of pteranodons taking flight. “But we’ll have to move quickly,” murmured Rex.The war was nearly at its end. They were running out of time.

The light shone into the dark hallway. A battle-weary King Joseph Race and Lord Vladek stepped into the room. All around them, they saw dead Minifig/Mutant Lizard Hybrids, their corpses littering the floor. Although grim, King Race nodded. “Our agents have done well.”“Do not feel bad,” smirked Vladek. “The Hybrids are most unsentient and inminifig. They are little more than beasts… they would serve us no use as prisoner.”“This,” King Race frowned, illuminating the room with his laser saber, “was the Dino Attack Outpost’s holding cell. We could have locked them up in here. But I am not going to argue… this team has had enough conflicts as it is.”“I had to get an entire facility of refugees to shut up for a minute thank to that unneeded conflict,” muttered Vladek.“And I tried to be neutral,” grimaced King Race, “and for that I got dragged into the conflict by the so-called idealists. That is why, despite the Space Knights’ highly advanced technology, I’ve avoided going on crusades to wipe out the evil factions of Castle Cove, because I know that even idealistic intentions can turn horribly wrong.”Vladek snorted. “So, instead you spent your time racing around in go-karts.”“It rekindled the spirit inside of me,” shrugged King Race, “made me feel young again. Besides, I made some new friends at the LEGO Racing Championship. Greybeard, for example. You remember him?”Vladek muttered a curse under his breath, and for the first time King Race smiled. He knew very well that it was Greybeard who put an end to Vladek’s “Ye Olde Butcherede Englishe”.“And there was also Edward X. Plore… if I’m not mistaken, shortly before the Dino Attack, he left with Johnny Thunder on some big adventure. And Aster Oid… well, most tragically, he did not survive the LEGO Island mission. Although there is one other friend that I met at that championship whom I have not heard from in years, and he-”King Race halted at the sound of a cough. “Did you hear that?” he whispered to Vladek, who had already unsheathed his lightning sword.“Is… anyone… there?” came a hoarse voice.King Joseph Race pointed his laser saber in the direction of the holding cell. The dank and musty cell was illuminated by the light of his sword, revealing a frail Minifig occupant. The Minifig’s unshaven face showed signs of beating and bruising, and he was dressed in Fright Knights armor, not that it did him any good, being chained to the wall and nearly starved to death.“Oh my Builder…!” gasped King Race. He sliced open the cell’s bars and then cut the prisoner’s chains.The prisoner crumpled to the ground, barely alive. He weakly looked up and met King Race’s eyes. “Joe…?” he feebly whispered. “Is that… you?”“Who are you?” snapped Vladek.“This is Sir Robert Batrick,” introduced King Race, “but his friends call him Bob the Bat. He was a Fright Knight who participated in that LEGO Racing Championship… he and I became good friends but failed to stay in touch.”“I tried… to stop them…” Sir Robert whispered. “But I... was not… fast enough… my speed failed me… failed the kingdom…”“Don’t worry, old friend,” King Race clasped his comrade’s hand, “we’ll get you out of here.”“Mors Trom!”A bolt of lightning flew across the room and hit Sir Robert Batrick. Bob the Bat perished instantly, and King Race jumped back in shock. He whipped around to face the attacker, expecting to see Lord Vladek pointing his lightning sword at him.Instead, Vladek’s back was to King Race, his sword drawn and pointing at a figure standing in the doorway. She was tall, appearing even taller thanks to her hat. She was dressed in all black, sans for a red cape that billowed behind her even without any wind. In one hand, she held a broomstick; in the other, a wand pointed at the corpse of Robert Batrick.“You witch!” bellowed King Joseph Race. He pointed his laser saber at her.The witch cackled. “That old bat was a filthy traitor who met his deserved end. I should never have agreed to let him race in that silly championship… he got ideas from fools like you! I agreed to help XERRD take over Castle Cove, especially after I discovered just how the Maelstrom enhanced my magical abilities. He, on the other hand, had other ideas and wanted to help the Dino Attack Team. He was a disgrace to the Fright Knights… and now, he lies dead.”“Willa the Witch,” breathed Lord Vladek.“So the Fright Knights allied with XERRD, is it?” grimaced King Race. “Was this your idea, or did Basil the Bat Lord actually think of this himself?”Willa the Witch would have gritted her teeth if she had more than just one tooth. “Don’t talk to me about Basil the Bat Lord. That MegaBloking LEGO Racing Championship! Just before the Dino Attack, some old racing-mates… some annoying Australian and a female robot… they came to our Night Lord’s Castle, spoke with Basil… and that was the last I saw of him. He left a note, something about ‘Crux Prime’… but I digress.”“As do I,” hissed King Race. With that, he charged at Willa with his laser saber. Simultaneously, Vladek fired a lightning bolt out of his sword, aimed at Willa.Willa deflected the lightning bolt with her wand, jumped out of King Race’s path, and hopped onto her broomstick. Cackling, she flew away.“There she goes!” shouted a Dino Attack agent. “Into that cave over there!”King Race and Lord Vladek nodded to each other. “Shall we?” Vladek raised an eyebrow. “I always hated having a competitor when I’m considering how to take over Castle Cove.”King Joseph Race tightened his grip on his sword. “We shall,” he muttered, “because now it’s personal.”

Ata was sweating as he frantically worked at his post. It was not an easy job being the communications expert, and a lot of recent stress had made his work even more difficult for him.“Glad to see that you’re finally working.”Ata startled and spun around, only to see Specs standing in the room with him. “Ah, yes!” he stammered. “The communications block on Adventurers’ Island has been lifted, and-”“Good,” nodded Specs as he approached the computers. “Now I can finally get a proper update.” He listened to one recent transmission detailing the attack on the XERRD Fortress, the alliance with the Islanders and dinosaurs, the Mutant Dino and Stromling invasion, and the apparent disappearance of Lord Sam Sinister.Specs listened closely, occasionally nodding at good news or narrowing his eyes at bad news. As he rolled the information over in his mind, one of the computer screens started blinking, with the words <INCOMING TRANSMISSION> upon the screen.“Play it,” murmured Specs, and Ata nodded. He pressed a button, and the image of General Ronald E. Army, also known as agent Soldier, appeared onscreen. In the background, guns were firing loudly and many voices were yelling.“Reporting, commander!” Soldier shouted over the sounds of battle. “Oh Eight Thirty, bomb must arrive at said destination! Oh Eight Twenty-Five, bomb must… wait…” The military general trailed off, realizing something was wrong in his briefing. “Oh Eight Twenty… no, that’s not right either… Oh Eight Thirty… Oh Eight… Oh Znap! Tell you what, Megablok that Znap!”“Hold on,” Specs raised his hand, “hold on, you’re not making any sense. What is going on?”Soldier faltered, then began shouting again. “We’ve got a bomb cart, and-”“I built that!” gleefully added Engineer, who grinned proudly onscreen. “We found an old mine cart track leading to the fort, and I modified one of the carts-”“Silence, maggot!” yelled Soldier. “We gotta get that bomb in there to blow the enemy’s base to pieces! Now get to work!”“You’ve found the Hybrids’ base?” Specs raised an eyebrow. “So, that is all that this status update is about, then.”Soldier bit his lip. “Well, you see, a bit of a problem, commander. The enemy has taken no mere fort, but-”“KA-BOOM!” shouted Demoman enthusiastically from offscreen. A second later, an explosion made it impossible to hear the rest of Soldier’s sentence.“Sorry,” Specs shook his head, “you’re going to have to repeat that.”Soldier grimaced. “Requesting permission to bomb Fort Legoredo, sir!”

Dr. Rex let out a sigh of relief. It had been days since the last reported sighting of a Brickster-Bot or FMB-Bot lurking around the Dino Island Laboratory. There was no more chaos, no more guerrilla attacks, no more computer hacks, nothing. It was likely that he had finally succeeded. After many painstaking days of hunting down these insolent robots, they were finally gone for good.The Brickster-Bots? Dr. Rex knew might still be more of them out there in the universe. They were relatively widespread, having establishments at LEGO Island, OGEL Island, Mars, and even the moon. Research on FMB-Bots, on the other hand, proved that Frozeen’s Models of Brickster-Bots were very limited in number and their only establishment, Ogelis Asteroid, was recently attacked by an alien fleet, putting them out of commission for some time.“The Frozeen’s Model of a Brickster-Bot,” Dr. Rex chuckled softly. “Now extinct.”Still, the robots had done their damage. Everywhere Dr. Rex looked, he saw fellow XERRD operatives running around, making repairs and reversing damage caused by the Brickster-Bot guerilla war. It did not escape Dr. Rex’s attention that most of the damage was actually caused by him in his efforts to take down the robots.That concerned him. As one of the creators of the Mutant Dinosaur formula, Dr. Rex knew that the Maelstrom’s energies played a vital role in mutation, giving the dinosaurs awesome abilities and making them destructive in nature. When a freak accident and a voluntary experiment granted him his current Mutant T-Rex form, he had known firsthand how powerful the Maelstrom made him feel. But now… now he felt his destructive tendencies growing uncontrollable. He heard thoughts that weren’t his, and deep laughter from the darkest corners of his mind.The Maelstrom was slipping out of his grasp. Allowing himself only the slightest moment of fear, Dr. Rex prayed that Wallace Bishop and the other scientists would quickly find and control the Maelstrom Temple.All the XERRD scientists running around made the hallways of the Dino Island Laboratory look like a maze populated white lab rats. Minifig running around in white lab coats. White, white, white, white, white. Anything that wasn’t white looked out-of-place, such as that one Minifig who was wearing a blue glove…Dr. Rex stopped. He narrowed his eyes at the Minifig in question. His back was turned towards Dr. Rex, and his clothes were white enough, but on his left hand he wore a blue glove. “You!” Dr. Rex bellowed. “You are under arrest!”The Minifig immediately froze, then quickly raised both hands in the air. “I swear I didn’t do it!” he cried. “I demand a mistrial! I want a retrial! I want a free trial for thirty days, money back if not fully satisfied!”“The Brickster,” smirked Dr. Rex. “I thought so.” With that, he charged at the LEGO Island criminal, who was already fleeing down the hallway.Dr. Rex pursued the Brickster through the Dino Island Laboratory. In the chase, anyone who did not get out of the way was shoved aside by the Brickster or trampled by Dr. Rex. For a moment, it seemed that the Brickster might actually escape.Then, the Brickster came to a sudden halt as he ran into a XERRD scientist carrying a pizza. “Hey!” he grinned eagerly. “Is that a super-spicy-tongue-melting-jail-cell-door-opening-”In that moment of distraction, Dr. Rex finally caught the Brickster. He slammed into the Brickster, knocking him against a wall. He proceeded to pin the criminal against the wall. “Hey, what’s the big idea?” snapped the Brickster. “Let me go! I’m innocent, I tell you!”“So, you’re the one who led the Brickster-Bot guerilla war,” snarled Dr. Rex.“… Maybe?” the Brickster smiled sheepishly.“Still doing the Dino Attack Team’s dirty work, I see,” grumbled Dr. Rex. “Then I’ll send you back to the Dino Attack Team with a message… a message that will be very clear when they see you reduced to a bloody carcass!”“I ain’t no messenger boy, alright?” the Brickster shrugged. “I’m a delivery boy!”“Delivery? Hah!” spat Dr. Rex. “What exactly do you think you are delivering, then? A failed assassination attempt? Stealing something important? Trying to snoop around?”“Look, I ain’t no common criminal,” the Brickster waved a finger. “Murder, arson, jaywalking… that stuff ain’t appealing to me. It just ain’t my style.”“So what is your purpose here?” growled Dr. Rex.“The same thing I always do,” the Brickster smiled. “Destruction.” Before Dr. Rex could react, the Brickster whipped out a small detonator and pushed a button.Nothing happened.Dr. Rex pulled back his lip, revealing razor-sharp teeth, as the Brickster’s smile faded and he began frantically pushing the detonator button. Dr. Rex opened his maw and inched slowly towards the Brickster.Suddenly, the entire Dino Island Laboratory shook. Explosion after explosion rocked the building, sending bricks, fire, and unfortunate scientists flying in the air. One explosion took out the mutation department. Another explosion wrecked the garage. And yet another explosion was followed by the sounds of dozens of dinosaurs breaking free of containment.“What in the-” gasped Dr. Rex.“Hey!” laughed the Brickster. “Deliver this message!” With that, he took the super-spicy-tongue-melting-jail-cell-door-opening-hot pizza he had tucked under his arm and flung it into the open mouth of Dr. Rex. Not even the internal furnace of a Mutant T-Rex mouth could disintegrate the incredibly-hot pizza before it burned his tongue.As Dr. Rex roared in pain, the Brickster slipped away, grabbed a 2x4 brick, and tossed it through a nearby window. He jumped out, shouting with glee: “This will be the day you will always remember as the day you almost caught…!” With that, he plummeted two stories before landing in a puddle of mud.Gritting his teeth and spitting out mud, the Brickster stood up and wiped the dirt off his clothes. Grumbling and curing to himself, the Brickster backed away from the Dino Island Laboratory to get a good look. He surveyed the damage and destruction he caused, and the image filled him with pure bliss.“Now that’s something even MEGABLOKLAND could not glue back together.”

“Listen Rotor can I talk to you in private?” Garry asked as he closed the door behind him.“Sure,” replied Rotor.“Good,” replied Garry. “Come on.”Garry led Rotor towards his bedroom, closing the door behind him before he sat down.“Listen, Rotor,” Garry said. “What are we going to do about these... prisoners of yours? We’re not designed to hold anybody.”“We’ll just have to improvise,” replied Rotor. “They’re prisoners after all. They tried to kill us. They were with XERRD trying to destroy the world. They’re not even megablockn’ human beings. Just lock ‘em up in a storeroom.”“It’s not like we have much choice,” replied Garry. “Maybe we should just take them out back and shoot them now.”“Nah,” replied Rotor. “Where’s the fun in that? Besides, they might have information. I just saw a lot of my boys die in the past few days trying to take on that fortress I think we have the right to know as much as we can.” The rest of the group had gathered in the rec room.“So what exactly brings you all out here?” Mac asked curiously as he took a sip of his beer. “Isn’t there something going on out on the front lines?”“Yeah,” replied Cabin. “I wasn’t there. I was out looking for survivors. That’s when I found them.” She motioned towards the two prisoners, who were sitting on a couch.“The camp was overrun by mutant dinosaurs,” replied Johnson. “A handful of us were able to escape into the jungle. I was with two others when we left, and then we found Cabin.”“You say the camp was overrun?” Mac asked.“Yeah,” replied Johnson.Mac turned toward Windows. “You might want to go wake the Doc,” he said. Windows nodded and ran off. He came back a few minutes later accompanied by an elderly man.“What is all this,” the man said somewhat grumpily as he followed Windows into the rec room. “Who are all you?”“A couple of agents who just arrived,” Mac explained. “Apparently the rear guard camp was attacked. These few made it here.”“I see,” replied Copper. “In that case I think I might want to go up. Mac, do you think you could fly me there.”“At this hour,” replied Mac. “I’m not totally sure. It is pretty dark.”Copper thought about it for a moment. “It’s up to you Mac,” he said. “If you don’t want to fly, we don’t fly. I can drive if you’d prefer it.”Mac thought about these words for a moment. “This is a medical emergency,” he finally said. “Come on, Doc.”Mac put down his beer and walked towards the door followed by Copper before turning back to Windows. “Tell Garry it’s an emergency,” he said. “We’ll be back as soon as we can.”Windows nodded as Mac left the room. “I think you the rest of you should get some sleep,” he said as he turned back toward the group. At that point, Garry and Rotor came in.“Where exactly are Mac and Copper going?” Garry asked.“They’re investigating the rear guard camp,” Windows explained. “Apparently they were attacked.”“Any survivors?” Garry asked.“There’s these people here,” Windows explained. “A few others back at Outpost 4,” replied Cabin. “You might want to contact them and let them know we’re okay.”“So there’s more?” Windows asked.“Yeah,” replied Rotor. “We even got Lance Williams.”“Lance Williams,” replied Windows. “The surfer?”“The very one,” replied Rotor.“Alright,” said Garry. “Windows, get on the radio, contact Outpost 4 and tell them their companions are here. Once you’re done with that get in touch with the mainland. Tell them we’re going to need reinforcements and possibly a few doctors.”“Yes sir,” replied Windows before running off. Barry Jackson lay shivering on the cold, muddy and damp ground of the jungle. He had slept in worse conditions before. This was nothing new, but it had been so long since he had to do this, not to mention that he was all alone now. For the first time in his life he felt genuinely scared, longing for some form of human contact. The sound of a helicopter passing overhead briefly caught his attention, but sadly it did not give him the hope he wanted, so he lay there still. It had been at least a day since he fled the camp in the midst of the rampage. He had no idea where he was, but he knew what to do. As a soldier, he knew the best way to survive was to keep moving, but for now he was tired, and so he lay there, cold and hungry, trying to fall asleep. The T-1 finally made a landing in a small clearing filled with broken tents. Mac looked around as he climbed out of the cockpit. “What in megablock’s name happened here?” Copper asked as he climbed out of the back. “Mutant dinosaurs, no doubt,” replied Mac. He briefly climbed into the back of the helicopter, and came out a moment later with a lantern, which he promptly turned on.In the dim light, it was hard to see anything. As they searched the camp there were bodies and debris everywhere.“Hello!” Mac called out. “ANYONE HERE! ANYONE!”There was a moment of silence before a voice called out. “WHO’S THERE!”Mac turned around towards where the voice seemed to be coming from and noticed a somewhat intact tent with light coming from inside and a few silhouetted figures. As he approached, he saw a young man standing in front.“Elite Agent Kurt MacReady,” Mac said as he lowered his lantern and held out his hand. “This is Doc Copper, and you are...”“Standard Agent Hertz,” replied the man.“Any other survivors?” Mac asked.“Yes,” replied Hertz. “They’re inside.”Hertz led Mac and Copper into the tent. Inside there were four other doctors, two men and two women, along with a few patients.“I’m Dr. Copper,” He said to the other men as he knelt before the unconscious woman. “I’m Wade,” replied another medic who looked like he was dressed for combat.“Pierce,” replied another doctor who was sitting on his own. “Over there is Crusher and Carver.”“What’s the status of your patients?” Copper asked nervously.“Most of them are fine,” replied Pierce. He motioned towards an unconscious woman. “We won’t be able to do anything for her unless we can get to a real hospital.”“I see,” replied Copper. “I’d better get you all out of here. Pierce can you give me a h-”“He’s got a broken leg,” replied Wade. “I see,” replied Copper. “Mac, get back to the chopper. Get me a stretcher.”Mac nodded and ran outside.“I think we can get most of you to Outpost 7,” Copper explained. “We got an actual infirmary there and I can give them a proper examination.” “So you’re actually from this region, are you?” The pilot keenly asked the black-clad gunslinger sitting in the back of the T-1 Typhoon.“Yeah,” replied the gunslinger. “Well then, this will be like coming home,”“Indeed it will,” replied the gunslinger with a smile. “It’ll be just like the good ol’ days.“Don’t forget your mission objective now,” said the pilot. “You got a job to do.”“I know,” replied the gunslinger. “Unfortunately I can’t leave El Paso until my contact arrives.”“That’s true,” replied the pilot.“I can enjoy myself a little bit. Get a drink, maybe meet up with some old friends,” replied the gunslinger.The pilot smiled as he turned his attention back to the desert in front of him. The city was in approaching, and he started to make a landing. A number of confused citizens turned their attention towards the street as the helicopter touched the ground, spraying a cloud of dust.When the dust cleared and the helicopter took off, all those people saw in the middle of the street was a lone gunslinger, clad in black with a thick mustache. Some of them seem to recognized him, and watched in terror as he casually marched down the street.The gunslinger casually looked at all the faces of the local townsfolk. They knew who he was, there was no doubt about it.He turned towards a large building which was labelled “Saloon”. Inside he could hear piano music and men laughing, but as he opened those two doors and stepped inside the room fell into a silence. The gunslinger coldly walked through the room, the only noise coming from his spurs. He stopped right at the counter. A young barmaid showed a look of unease as she put down the glass she was cleaning.“Make it a whiskey,” he said. The barmaid got a bottle and poured him a glass. “So you’re back in town?” the barmaid said keenly.“Yes,” replied the gunslinger as he lit his pipe.“What brings you out here?” The Barmaid asked.“I’m here on business you see,” replied the gunslinger. “I’m actually expected to travel to gold city to help a couple boys.”“Them boys in that there Dino Attack team hired you?” The barmaid asked.“You bet,” replied the gunslinger. “I’ve just got to wait for my partner to get her you see.”“Partner?” Asked the barmaid. “You ain’t no man who works with no partner.”“Well in this case I’m making an exception,” replied the gunslinger. “Let’s just say he’s... a golden-haired angel.”This seemed to catch the barmaid’s attention. “Well, he should be along soon,” she said.The gunslinger took a sip of his whiskey. “In the meantime, I think I ought to know my way around town. You got a name?”“Maria,” replied the barmaid.“Ah yes,” replied the gunslinger. “Beautiful name. I like it. Where’s the best place to pick up supplies.”“That’d be McPherson’s general store,” replied Maria. “It’s down the street.”“Good good,” replied the gunslinger. The conversation was abruptly cut off by the sound of the door opening. He turned around to see a group of drunken men standing there.“Well, well, well,” said one man in the lead. “Word has it you is back in town. When I heard you was back I figured I’d settle an old score. You remember that bank job all them years ago.”The gunslinger smiled. “Well, I still ain’t forgiven you for what you did to ma buddies. You ain’t got no right to lynch my brudder.”The two stood for a moment as Maria watched in concern. The man went for his gun but before he could the gunslinger drew his revolved and shot him. One of his men drew in response, the gunslinger shot him. Another man drew his weapon, but shot rang out and he fell dead, and the remainder of the group quickly fled.The gunslinger smiled and turned back towards the counter where Maria was holding a rifle. “I don’t tolerate no trouble in here,” she said as she lowered it.The gunslinger smiled, adjusted his hat, and turned back toward the door.

OOC: Alright, so we're back in action!...Let's hope I can keep up, espcially since last time I checked, I gave Semick a good amount of authority regarding this latest mission.IC: “Alright, is everything looking good from your POV, Laxus?” said Andrew from under the hood of the Fire Hammer.“As far as I can tell,” his Martian friend replied, “yes, the launcher’s looking alright.”“Good. Let’s clean up and get back to the command tent. Semick wants us to help out with the exposition speech for the rest of the team.”The thought of the upcoming mission gave Andrew a sudden bout of reminiscence on everything that had happened since the start of his involvement in the war. Everything seemed so long ago now (granted, even the relatively recent moment when he had his last encounter with Zach seemed like it had happened months ago, but the point still stood). His decision to return to LEGO City… his encounter at the bank where had had a first real cooperative fight with fellow agents… LEGO Island… meeting Semick… the labs… meeting Laxus… the dreams… the schism… promotion to Elite Agent for helping a fellow agent due to said dreams… and now Adventurers’ Island.He had been through quite a bit of hardship, met so many famous agents, learned so much about the team, built quite a bunch of cool stuff, and made some good friends. This had been a struggle that he had often gotten close to, and still very possibly could, met with an early death, but looking back so far, he wouldn’t have missed it for the world.Speaking of which, it seemed very daunting what he was close to now. Not only did their next battle hold the fate of this island, but the factor of the mysterious and horrifically chaotic Malestrom, which had destroyed the planet Crux and was partly responsible for the mutation process turning dinosaurs into the enemy could very well doom the planet, if not the universe itself. He didn’t think he would have to deal with that unless he joined the Nexus Force for some reason.There was also the personal investment. Due to strange circumstances involving dreams, chance encounters, and childhood home locations, he had been invested in the plight of a fellow agent by the name of Zach. A relatively new agent who he had first met when saving the life of him and a more unfriendly agent by the name of Dust from a net over a river, the redheaded fellow LEGO Islander had somehow gotten personally invested with the Maelstrom, and was now more or less a Stormling, one of the entity’s foot soldiers, albeit Zach was more of a leader of them. With his newfound power, he had led at least one attack on their forces with devastating results, and had killed or wounded several agents and allies, including a scientist who had been close to finding a way to undo Maelstrom infection.Andrew had encountered Zach in his last assault, having dueled him to a stalemate where he had managed to reach his true self, who had told him he was gaining some insight into the Maelstrom. Insight that could possibly defeat the entity, or at least drive it off the planet. But he needed the help of Minerva, an agent who he had bonded with before his infection. Andrew himself could offer some assistance as well. Then the Maelstrom had taken back control and had retreated the attack force. Before leaving though, he gave the team a deadline of 60 hours for the Dino Attack Team to strike back at them before he would strike back as well.Two days had passed now, and there was only two hours before the deadline was over. The Dino Attack team wasn’t backing down, though. They were preparing to strike back, intending to destroy a temple deep in Adventurers’ Island’s jungles which was said to be the home of the Maelstrom energies being used by the forces of Dr. Rex, the creator and leader of the Mutant Dinos. Though there was still dispute whether or not an Imagination Temple or a Egyptian pharaoh’s temple was housing the energies, the team was ready to flatten either one.Semick, an Elite Agent with a knack for strategy, and one of Andrew’s close friends, was preparing to send the team off within the hour or next. He, along with several other elite agents, would lead separate teams to strike at the area where both temples were in. Now would be the time for him to give his final battle plan, instructions for the teams, and motivational speech.Andrew had a place in the plan, sort of. He and Minerva had agreed to work together to get to Zach once they had located the right temple. Technically he hadn’t told anyone, but he had managed to convince Semick not to make him the leader of anybody, so the two could get away without being missed.It’s going to be a tough one, Andrew thought to himself. But I’ve made it this far, so I think I can make it through this one. I think.Now having sufficed his rather unnecessary need for a recap, he became aware of reality again and saw Laxus climb off the top of the Fire Hammer.“Ready?” the fellow Dino Attack agent said. Andrew nodded. They walked off towards the direction of the command tent.

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

OOC: Alright, I'll just pick up where we left off in the short-lived Plan Z page.IC: Mac suddenly entered the tent struggling to carry in a stretcher."Good, good," replied Copper as Mac set it down."Mac here has a chopper outside," Copper explained. "I'd like to get the worst of these people out of here quickly. Hertz, you know anything about radios?""Ýeah," replied Hertz."Try and get in touch with Outpost 4," replied Copper. "Hopefully Windows is still there. If he is I'd like you to let him know we're coming. Wade, Carver, Crusher, you all can walk right?"Carver nodded shyly."Good," replied Copper. "Give me a hand with this stretcher. We're going to have to get as many into the chopper as possible, and I should probably take one of you back with me."

OOC: :biggrin:That face up there describes how I am feeling at this point. We are back. Officially. I cracked up at PeabodySam&#39;s announcement on the wiki. I quickly would like to thank Dracula and Lupine Haemovariform on behalf of the entire RPG for speeding this process along.To anyone who is unaware, we temporarily re-restarted the RPG on the wiki after this was locked while we waited for the RPG&#39;s re-approval. There isn&#39;t a whole lot, but regardless, there is some content, so here is link: http://dinoattackrpg...tack_RPG/Plan_Z (Which reminds me, how do you attach a link to a word or phrase. I for the life of me can&#39;t figure it out. New fangled forum.)Alright, so this next IC has been in planning for months (as was the previous post. It went through several revisions, including a dream sequence in which Minifig!Zach speaks with Baron Typhonus in a dream world carnival called Imaginarium and even one point where Scratch returned as a Stromling. Naturally, those ideas did not make the final cut). This post was more determined on what happened after I posted the Zach post. As it seems, my idea for this post is already in apparently in use by PeabodySam. Regardless, I&#39;m going forward with it. Because you can never have enough allies.Also, from this post on, if you are to refer to Minerva Fabello by a title (such as "Agent" or "Standard Agent"), please use Fabello ("Agent Fabello" "Standard Agent Fabello"). I&#39;ve decided to simply use Fabello as her codename. People more close to her (such as Nazareno and Andrew) can still refer to her as Minerva.Alright, let&#39;s get this started.IC:"Come on, time is wasting!" Commander Vinyaya snapped impatiently. "If the Stromling&#39;s word is worth anything, he&#39;ll be here in two hours time to kill us all!"Minerva Fabello grunted in acknowledgement as she and Kareem Nazareno, commonly referred to by his codename Nazareno, lifted a large crate of supplies on to the back of Fire Hammer. She quickly shuffled out of the way as the next pair of agents stepped forward with another crate. Minerva went and stood by Nazareno.The space ninja wheezed slightly as he observed the line. "I think that is just about everything." he gasped between short breaths. Minerva glanced at him, an eyebrow raised."Are you okay?" She couldn&#39;t believe lifting a crate could tire him out that quickly."Not really," he muttered as he caught his breath. "Zach&#39;s wound is acting up stronger then ever." Minerva winced as she remembered how Zachary had nearly killed Nazareno in the fortress. It seems like it was such a long time ago."I thought it was getting better," Minerva noted. "You weren&#39;t in such bad condition while fighting Zach during the battle a few days ago.""I thought it was getting better too." Nazareno responded. "I think Zach&#39;s presence caused the pain to return.""What kind of wound depends the inflictor of said wound on whether it hurts or not?""I&#39;ll...show you later." Nazareno&#39;s eyes underneath his white ninja mask squinted in pain."Alright!" Commander Vinyaya shouted. The agents turned to face the Space Police commander. "That&#39;s everything over here. We should be just about ready to go. Make sure you have a weapon. We are heading right into enemy territory." The agents began to disperse to find a weapon. "Meet back at the command tent once you have a weapon!"Minerva walked up to the Fire Hammer's side and pulled her Sonic Screamer out from the cab. She glanced above the trees. She could see small blips of Mutant Pterosaurs flying overhead. They were to high to hit with any weapon except a weapon on a T-1 Typhoon, so she ignored them.It's finally time. It seemed like she had been waiting months for this moment. As she walked, she could feel the Injection Saw with the Maelstrom cure bounce against her leg. Elite Agent Andrew had been slightly saddened to give back the Injection Saw, but his spirits had brightened he found that the Dino Attack Medical Wing had two more Injection Saws. Andrew now had his own Injection Saw with an empty syringe to use for fighting while she would use her Injection Saw for primary purpose of her personal mission.Save Zach.She had known that Zach the Dino Attack Agent was still alive underneath the suffocating hold of the Maelstrom. He had spoken to her once, claiming nothing could save him. However, he apparently changed his mind, as he later confided with Andrew that he had plan and required Minerva and Andrew. A plan that could defeat the Maelstrom inside of Zach and save him.They didn't have much of a plan. They had both agreed to meet up once the Dino Attack Team found which temple, which could either be a temple dedicated to Imagination or a temple built by an Egyptian pharaoh, was the true source of the Maelstrom's power and together would find Zach.I hope Zach knows what he is doing. she thought suddenly, realizing how unprepared they were. She desperately wanted to believe they could save Zach, but she couldn't help but think realistically. We are going to die. Me and Andrew. Minerva let out a long sigh. It doesn't matter. I have to save him. She suddenly felt a pang of guilt for potentially leading Andrew to his premature doom. I wouldn't be surprised if he knew what was going to happen.She had almost reached the command tent when she felt a cold hand wrap around her mouth and neck and pull her back. She tried to call out for help but was muffled by the captor's hand. She felt a gun-barrel poke her back."Thought we were finished, señorita?" a voice muttered fiercely. She realized that her captor was none other then Rudo Villano. She turned her head slightly. Rudo scowled at her angrily. His eyes glowed red and he looked absolutely furious.Villano removed his hand from her mouth, allowing her to speak. "I knew I was forgetting something." This obviously angered Villano, as he shook Minerva's neck several times. She felt a sharp pain in her neck, but kept talking. "I assumed you would've run out of here. Like Cunningham.""Cunningham is here?" Villano asked, surprised."Was," she corrected him. "Why didn't run out back to the Maelstrom when you had the opportunity?""Because!" Villano spat. "Because he left me behind! To die! Him and Palomar!"Minerva was confused. "Palomar? Wait, you worked for XERRD too?""Yes! And both XERRD and the Maelstrom betrayed me! I'm tired of this! I'm sick of your team! I'm sick of XERRD. I am sick of the Maelstrom! I'm done with this. I'm leaving this island and not coming back!""And why did you feel the need to throttle me?!" Minerva asked angrily."Because I need a vehicle out of here. I will exchange you for a one-way trip of this island. Now, shut up and move."OOC: Feel free to interact with the duo, but don't change anything too drastically.

IC: Copper worked his way over towards a battered and bruised, unconscious woman."Do you know her?" Copper asked as he examined her."Yeah," replied Pierce. "Elite Agent Zenna.""Ï see," replied Copper. "She's broken quite a few bones, possible internal bleeding. We got to get her out of here quick. Wade, give me a hand will you?"Wade nodded and reluctantly helped Copper put Zenna's unconscious body onto the stretcher."Mac," Copper said. "Get back out there. See if you can get me one or two more stretchers."Mac nodded as he picked up his lantern and stepped outside. As he started to walk towards the T-1 typhoon, he thought he heard some degree of commotion.He quickly ran back to the helicopter and climbed inside for a moment. Mac desperately searched around, finding a rifle. He quickly loaded a few rounds before climbing back out and running back to the source of the confusion.It sounded like two people talking, specifically a man vaguely whispering to a woman. Mac kept his cool as he approached, the light from his lantern eventually revealing the back of a rather tough-looking man holding a young woman by the neck. Mac quickly drew his rifle, aimed it towards the man's head, and cocked it."Just what do you think you're doing?" Mac asked coldly.OOC: That's supposed to be Minerva by the way, if anyone's wondering.

OOC: It is good to be back! :DI am now 13, and I was as young as 10 when I first posted David's profile, so I'll take this opportunity to update it:Name: DavidAge: 37Skills: Technology, ScienceVehicle: Fire HammerPersonality: Reasonably friendly once he gets to know you.Background: David was born in 1973. In secondary school, he began to develop an interest for technology and science, going on to study them both at Cambridge University in 1992, and getting a PhD in science in 2000. He spent a couple of years after this working in a research facility, before being recruited by the Technological Department of Alpha Team. Eventually working his way up to field operations, David was transferred to the newly formed Dino Attack Team shortly after the beginning of the attack.IC coming later.

And kudos IO. You're a pretty sharp kid to understand all that at 9.

-The Captain

Old LGD RPGs:

Dino Attack RPG - Space Police RPG - Johnny Thunder RPG Mark Two - Alpha Team RPG: Ogel's Last Stand

-Signature Under Construction-

At this point in time, real life has made it so that I may have absences from here from time to time. Apologies.

LEGO Universe; October 8th 2010, to January 31st 2012

OoC: O thank the creator we are back I've been waiting to post this for about a year now! I'll get back to Hertz and Naomi soon but I have the first part in a epic Dust flashback I've been dieing to post!iC:Gahiji Thutmose watched the dust settle as the vehicle carried away Frozeen, Greybeard, and Sam Sinister. Dust had been right, Sam Sinister had betrayed them but that was not what was troubling him.They knew me He thoughtDust had spent the last 13 years of his life trying to cover up his past. Any con man knew that the less your advisory new about you the better.Even Dust had to admit that some of the things he had done as a gangster in his teens were bad. That was why he had worked so hard in his twenties to put the past behind him. But thanks to one person, the new life he had made for himself had crashed down around him…Cairo Egypt, four years ago, December 11th, 2006The Twenty-nine year old Gahiji Thutmose took another sip of his champagne. For the last few hours of the evening he had had little intelligent conversation with the guests. Since the event was being hosted in his honor everyone wanted to talk with the young man who had recently found the treasury of Hotep III. No one here knew what they where talking about and Dust lazily made the corrections to every ignorant inquiry.He was still bitter about what he had found in the tomb. Or more so what he had not found, The Mummy of his ancestor still proved painfully allusive. Every time Kilroy and Dust had found a tomb or temple that may have held the pharaoh, the sarcophagus was always empty as if Hotep had simply got up and left mere minutes before they arrived.Gahiji fidgeted in his tuxedo as another guest rambled on about a resent special they had watched. He politely excused himself and headed down the staircase to find Kilroy.The Professor was talking with a middle aged mustached man wearing a tan pith helmet and small round spectacles. Kilroy smiled happily at Gahiji as he introduced him to the mustached man.“Gahiji!” said Kilroy excitedly. “I would like you to meet Professor Archibald Hale; he plans to lead an expedition in 2011 to locate the six treasures of Amset-Ra.”“Amset-Ra?” said Dust. “There are currently a lot of superstitions about him; He was quite the tyrant you know.”“Indeed he was.” Said Professor Hale, “He started more wars then any other pharaoh, his armies were unbeatable, and his treasure is legendary, I’m planning a quest five years from now.”“Do you have a team together yet?” asked Gahiji. “Five years is a long ways away.”“It has been taking me some time,” frowned Archibald. “I don’t know many explores of Johnny Thunder or Professor Kilroy’s caliber.”“You can count me in, but in the mean time I can give you a few names,” said Gahiji. “There is a guy I knew named Jake Raines…”They talked for sometime until Professor Hale excused himself. Kilroy and Gahiji walked over to the bar tender to get another glass or wine.“You’re not having fun Gahiji.” said Kilroy after awhile.“I’m not a people person, and I hate small talk,” said Gahiji.“What’s small talk for you is a lecture for others.” Responded Kilroy “You’re a very smart young man but you just need to learn how to get along with people and enjoy yourself at these kind or events. You’re the man of the hour, have some fun.”“Maybe I’m just not a fun guy.” Smiled Dust as he slowly drank his wine.Kilroy chucked as he left to talk with more guest leaving Dust alone on the bench. He had little time to savor his privacy before an old woman walked up to him.She was in her fifties and was making a great effort to look younger then she was. Her posture was terrible and her clothing showed that she really did not belong with the elite of this party. It was evident she was trying.“Can I help you? asked Gahiji. He was successfully able to pull of the lie of interest.“My name is Claudia,” said the old woman. “Is there somewhere were we can talk in private?”Gahij lead her to his office and instructed her to take a seat. “So?” he asked.The old woman smiled slyly and removed some documents from her purse. Gahiji looked at the documents and his eyes went wide.His life as a teenager flashed before his eyes. In his hands were legal records, arrests, photos, police reports, anything that brought back unpleasant, memories of his time as a child.“Professor Kilroy took you in.” said Claudia. “He thought you deserved a second chance, he thought that he could forget your past and hide it from the public so he could rescue you from your woes.”Gahiji did not look up at the old woman but stared unblinkingly at the papers in his hand. “Where did you get this.”“I have been following you for some time Gahiji. I know what you have done as a boy and I know that the public will not be as forgiving as the old man was. This could ruin you.”Gahiji Thutmose looked at the old face of the woman seated across from him. “Is this blackmail?”Cladia did not need to answer the question; she reached across the desk and placed the papers back in her purse. “I want 100,000 dollars worth in artifacts. I want it to be untraceable and I want it to sell on the black market. I already have some buyers and I want it by new-years day.”“Just 14 days.” said Gahiji quietly.“You are smart Gahiji.” Smiled the old woman. She chucked for a minute but her face soon turned serious again “Fail to give me what I want and this will go public.”“But why me?” asked Gahiji. “Why do this to me. I’ve worked so hard for this. I’ve left that life behind me.”The Old woman smiled sinisterly. “Because Gahiji, I’m your mommy.”OoC:60 days till Zach's deadline. :updown:I'll get back to Hertz next. ;)

That is all

IC: Outpost 4 was mostly quiet. Cabin and Johnson had since turned in for the night. In the radio room Windows sat dozing at the controls, his headphones still sitting on his neck. Anyone else among the staff was still in bed, and of course Mac and Copper were preoccupied at the rear guard camp. For Rotor, this was the perfect oppurtunity.He and Garry were dragging Jenny, the young child whom Cabin had found not a day earlier. They stopped outside of a storage room, Garry took out his keys, and unlocked the door before violently throwing the poor girl inside. The two men stepped inside, Garry closing the door behind him and locking it."Now listen," said Garry. "A bunch of our boys died taking that fortress and if we're right than you've been in there. You have some valuable information that could be of use to us. Now we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. What will it be?"Poor Jenny looked at them in confusion. All she could do was stare as she tried to understand what was happening. Rotor smiled. "Good," he said keenly.With that, Rotor forced Jenny onto her feet and promptly threw her against a shelf. As soon as she started to get up Rotor kicked her in the back. Garry promptly forced her to her feet again and proceeded to punch her in the stomach repeatedly before pausing."Now listen girl, you can make this all end now," Garry said. "Just tell us what we want to know."Jenny remained silent, and quickly took a punch to the face by Rotor, throwing her against a large box. They paused for a moment as Jenny lay there. All she could do was start to cry. Rotor just chuckled and tossed her onto the floor.

OOC: *flips laptop over* Mommy?!Two quick things, that guy. While I like the reference to Pharaoh's Quest, I'm not sure if it works. According to LEGO website, Pharaoh's Quest takes place in 1926. However, Raines and Hale could easily just still be alive in 2010 and planning to return after hearing rumors about Amset-Ra's return or something. Or PeabodySam's timeline could disregard the website and say Pharaoh's Quest takes place in 2011.And Zach's deadline is 60 hours, not days. And once again, as of Andrewnuva199's post, we are in fact two hours from my deadline. So it means your post is a flashback of a flashback. And holy cow, Atton. Bit harsh to Jenny, don't you think?IC:Rudo Villano turned around slowly, bring Minerva in front of him. He pointed his own weapon, a submachine gun (to Mineva's surprise) at the agent, scowling. His red eyes dimmed slightly at the bright light of the lantern."I'm making my way out of here," Villano hissed to the agent. Villano carefully moved Minerva so her head was blocking Villano's. The agent lowered his rifle slightly. Minerva was about to speak when she felt Villano's hand cover her mouth yet again."I want a transport off this island," Villano said. "Boat, helicopter, I don't care. I just want off. If you can get my a transport off, I'll let her go." Even though she was certain that Villano was insane, Minerva felt like he was telling the truth."I don't think you are going anywhere," the agent responded. Villano spat angrily."You have no authority over me! I highly doubt you hold very much authority over this team! Take me to your team's leaders. Let them decide." The agent seemed to think it over. Minerva hoped he would just give in to Villano's demands."Or I could, you know, shoot you and the girl and be on my merry way," Villano said impatiently."Looks like we won't have to go anywhere," the agent suddenly noted. Villano turned his head and could see the dim outlines of more Dino Attack Agents approaching, weapons in their hands.

OOC: Just confirming that Brikman McStudz is correct: Pharoah's Quest takes place in 1924, not 2011. While it's not impossible that the cast of Pharaoh's Quest could still be alive in 2006 (given that Minifigs tend to have long lifespans; a LEGO Universe character, Kenjin the Wise, celebrated his 150th birthday in 2011), the quest to reclaim Amset-Ra's treasures has long since past.Generally, the Dino Attack RPG's timeline is "A theme takes place in its year of release unless specified otherwise", hence why Dino Attack takes place in 2010 and not 2005. Thus, the Pharaoh's Quest timeline is canon, and the theme takes place in 1924, not 2011. That does not mean that there won't be a mythology gag regarding this and poking fun at the Dino Attack RPG timeline in the near future...

OoC:2 hours, good to know. It's just weird losing over 2 days. There was still a lot of stuff I wanted to do after the battle.At this point the team would probably have already moved to outpost 4 right?

OOC: I don't think so. At this point the only people at Outpost 4 are the agents already stationed there apart from Mac and Copper (Windows, Garry, and possibly one or two others; I did have one or two ideas for other guys and I left it open in case anyone else had any other ideas for characters who were stationed there), as well as Cabin, Rotor, Johnson, and the two XERRD prisoners.As for the others, I'm not totally sure. I know there is a handful of people still at the campsite, or rather what's left of it, at least a few people lost in the jungle (I.E. Barry Jackson), as well as Kate, George, and Lance, who are all at Outpost 7.IC: "Alright," said Mac. "Let's take this one step at a time. What exactly is it you want?""I want to get off," replied Villano."I see," replied Mac. "I do have a chopper. I think we got to go over it with the others first but I might be able to arrange something. First you got to tell me what exactly you plan to do when you get off the island."Suddenly there was a voice from behind him. "Mac!" Called the familiar voice of Doc Copper. "Mac, what's going on?""Nothing to serious," replied Mac. "Just another guy who wants a lift. That's all.""Mac," replied Copper. "We got to get these people out of here. Maybe we'll have some extra room but first we got to deal with the wounded."Mac thought about ït. "Alright," he said. "Copper, you and the the other doctors get them loaded. If there's extra space we'll take you. If not, than we'll just have to send someone back to get you and the others." Edited by Atton Rand

OoC:Considering that we just lost two days worth of posting in which I wanted to elaborate on Hertz’s efforts to move the survivors to outpost 4 I have chosen to just jump ahead to the new timeline. In two days the people still at camp would defiantly have moved.At this stage, at least Hertz, Naomi, and Saran have relocated to the coastal base. That would line me up with the two-hour timeline that Brikman, Peabody, and Andrew, have established.Atton, if you want to continue where you are and use my characters, that’s fine. But I think at this stage everything that is posted at the rear guard camp is a flashback. I just want to keep up with current events.IC:Hertz had been at outpost 4 for a little over a day. Thanks to some skillful movement of resources, Copper had been able to move enough Typhoon’s around to carry most of the wounded to outpost 4.Now they were here at the beautiful coastal base. It was a pity that Naomi was still attending to the patents in the infirmary she would have appreciated the sparkling waters of the ocean.The Outpost 4 control room was on the third level. Looking out to the east Hertz could see the fleet of boats that command had sent. Since Hotep’s temple was on the coast, he anticipated the attack would use a significant amount of naval firepower.Next to him sat Cabin, one of several elite agents present in the room. The past few days she and Hertz had been pouring over maps of the island formulating plains for the fast approaching deadline.Hertz himself was no longer afraid of Zachary’s threat. Although they were defenseless form a Stromling attack at camp. Outpost 4 was a fortress; to the east was ocean, west was defended by step cliff that the outpost sat at the base off. Two Bridges connected the upper levels of the outpost to high ground and if they were retracted Stromlings could only attack along the thin stretch of beach.They could stay here for a long amount of time, thought Hertz. They only had two hours before the boats and Typhoons left and he was worried that they were charging into a battle without proper planning.The men were afraid of another massacre like what happened at camp. But the situation was different here; Hertz did not want the men driven only by a vague threat that he believed could not be brought threw.

That is all

OOC: Well, midway through typing up the following IC, that guy posted. According to Andrewnuva199's post (which is turning out to be excellent reference as to what's going on.), we are still at the camp and are set to leave from the camp to the Maelstrom-infected area for the two temples.However, just basing off the characters you listed as moving, we can easily say that the technical/communications people (such as Hertz) and medics/doctors (Carver and Saran) moved to Outpost 4 to monitor the progress while the field agents (Minerva, Andrew, Rex, Adventure, etc.) are set to leave from the camp to the Maelstrom area. So we'll say this whole Rudo incident is approximately hour or so before Andrew's post, allowing time for Mac and Copper to deliver the injured to Outpost 4.I think.We obviously still need to get back into the full swing of things.IC:Minerva couldn't believe it. He's getting away that easily?! She looked at the agent, apparently named Mac, with utter confusion. Is he mad? Is he drunk? Doesn't he really this guy was with XERRD? WITH THE MAELSTROM?! Is he just going to let a guy who was THREATENING TO KILL ME leave?!Rudo Villano seemed to have calmed down. He loosened his grip on Minerva's neck substantially. Mac and Copper turned and started heading toward the medical tent, Villano and Minerva close behind."You know, you can let go of my neck," Minerva snapped irritably. "You're getting what you want.""I want to make sure I'm getting what I want," Villano muttered. Minerva rolled her eyes. The situation had quickly gone from frightening to simply annoying. And this guy. She thought, thinking of Villano, Is the biggest crybaby loser I have ever seen. Running away from his problems instead of facing them. However, she couldn't really be surprised. She decided XERRD was full of cowards who used an army of grunts to shield them from danger.At least this stupid XERRD-reject is leaving. Then we can get back to the Maelstrom Temple. As soon has those two sentence appeared in her head, a brilliantly stupid idea appeared in her head. He's from XERRD. He HAS to know where the Maelstrom Temple is! She knew what she had to do."So that's it?" Minerva suddenly said casually."What?"You are just going to run away?" she asked snobbishly. She felt Villano's hand tightened."I think it's best if you just stop talk," Villano said threateningly."Why? You know it's true. You are running away. You are giving up. The Maelstrom and XERRD obviously bested you. You-" Minerva was silenced as Villano forcefully shoved her to the ground. She grunted in pain. Minerva could barely see Mac and Copper turn around in surprise, the former raising his rifle again."Shut. Up," hissed Villano, almost spitting in her ear. She turned her head slightly. Out of her peripheral vision she could see Villano's glowing red eyes and his scarred face twisted in rage. It's working. Now for the icing on the cake."You are a feared and wanted villain across the world," Minerva said in a condescending tone, opening memories of reading news reports about Villano's criminal activity from long ago. "You are one of Johnny Thunder's most significant enemies! You one of XERRD's top dino hunters. You have a powerful reputation that you are obviously unaware of!" She wasn't sure about how true this statement was, but she pressed forward."You were sought out by XERRD because of your skill and efficiency. Zach enlisted you in his squad of Stromlings because he knew you were powerful and dangerous. Both groups betrayed you, and you are just going to take it?! Doesn't sound like the Rudo Villano I know. Sounds like some sort of loser who quits when things don't go his way."The left side of Minerva's face was slammed into the ground. She could hear Mac and Copper yelling for Villano to stand down and calling out for help while Villano jammed the machine gun against her right cheek."Why take their Znap?" Minerva muttered, staring straight ahead into the dark. "Why not get revenge?" Revenge seemed to resonate with Villano. "Join the Dino Attack Team. Help us defeat XERRD and the Maelstrom. Get revenge. Show Palomar and Provencal and all those other scientists to fear you.""Sounds like the same spiel that the Stromling gave me," Villano responded coldly."But there is a clear difference between the Maelstrom and the Dino Attack," Minerva said forcefully. "The Maelstrom will cast aside its allies once they outlive their usefulness. It happened to that Stromling Monkey, it happened you. Heck, it'll probably happen to Zach. The Dino Attack Team is different. We...stand by each other. Despite these "realist vs idealist" and other moral debates, we always end up standing together against our common enemy. Notice how we haven't betrayed the Villains, and they have been allied with us for months! Trust me, stand by us and we will stand by you. Until the end."She stopped talking. Villano was silent. No doubt he is thinking it over. After several minutes, Minerva spoke up again. "Will you join the Dino Attack Team?" she asked quietly.Villano sighed, obviously defeated. He dropped the gun and let go of Minerva's neck. She slowly got back to her feet and turned to Villano. His eyes were no longer red. He glared at Minerva forcefully."I...I-i will join your team. I will get revenge on the Maelstrom and make Palomar regret betraying me." Minerva smiled half-heartedly at the disgruntled ex-dino hunter and shook his hand.

OoC:I'm so confused. Why couldn't we just start where we left of like normal people? This whole 58 hour latter thing is so weird. My post can be disregarded if that is what it takes.So is this the timeline?-Hertz makes preparations to move-Mac and Cooper arrive and arrange transport-Villano incident-injured agents and tech and medic crews leave to prepare outpost 4-Combat troops are last to leave camp and head for outpost 4-Attack force leaves outpost 4 two hours before deadline.It would help if the deadline was pushed back. it would give us a lot more leeway and more time to plain

Edited by that guy from that show

That is all

OOC: I thought it was still early in the morning. In the prelude I gave the time as 2:00. Note that these are not so much the exact times as estimates.-12:00-1:00: Kate and Clint manage to meet up with Cabin and Rotor. They get in touch with Hertz and head for Outpost 7. That journey takes maybe about an hour at the most.-2:00: Rotor heads out towards Outpost 7, Windows gets the call and proceeds to inform Garry.-2:30: Rotor's group arrives, Mac and Copper leave to investigate the rear guard camp.-2:45: Rotor and Garry begin torturing Jenny whilst Copper and Mac begin working to get the survivors out of the rear guard camp.That Guy's post seems to take place sometime later, maybe dawn at the earliest.IC: Copper, Wade and Crusher were working hard to get the wounded onto stretchers and into the chopper. All the while Mac kept Rudo in the command tent, rifle in hand, he was instructed to keep an eye on him. Some time later Copper finally arrived."Mac," he said. "I think we got enough room for your... friend.""Good," replied Mac. "Who's going to watch over him.""I'll do it," replied Wade nervously."Can you handle a firearm?" Mac asked."Yeah," replied Wade. "Look, I might be a doctor but the army gave me the training needed to defend myself.""Alright," replied Mac as he handed the medic his rifle. "Let's move. Hertz, you stay here and keep in touch. I'll get Windows to send someone to pick up everyone else as soon as possible. Now let's go."Wade shot Villano a somewhat menacing stare as he signalled for him to move. Mac led the group back out to the T-1 Typhoon. Copper, Wade and Carver climbed into the back with the patients, followed by Villano.Mac climbed into the cockpit and started up the engines and before long they were in the air.Garry threw Jenny another punch in the stomach. Rotor kicked her and kicked her as hard as he could. The girl still said nothing."Come on," Rotor said tauntingly. "You gonna cry now? Oh wait, you already are."That sadly wasn't too far from the truth. All Jenny was able to get out as she was beaten were tears. All she wanted was to get out of there, to be rid of this horrific team to get home... wherever that was. Finally it stopped."I think that's enough for now," Garry said. "We don't want to kill her.""No," replied Rotor. "Not until we get what we need to know. In the meantime we might as well get her to the infirmary,""Copper should be back soon," replied Garry. "If there's any survivors one more patient will hardly be noticed."The noise of a helicopter was faintly audible outside. Garry quickly opened the door and left the room, followed by Rotor.As the medics started getting out of the helicopter, Garry quickly approached Copper. "You got to come quick," he said. "Something's happened."Copper turned toward Wade and Carver. "Mac, you deal with the new arrival. Wade, Carver, you two get the wounded to the infirmary. I'll catch up in a moment."Copper reluictantly followed Garry and Rotor as they led him to the storage room. The Doc was rather shocked by what he saw, the young child beaten and bruised. She slowly struggled to move, but was clearly in pain."What in Christiansen's name happened here?" Copper asked."She tried to escape," replied Garry. "She ran into us and put up a fight."Copper slowly walked into the room and crouched next to her. "I think you hit her a little too hard," Copper explained. He slowly tried to pick her up. He stepped outside as Wade approached."'We're going to need another stretcher in here," Copper explained. It was not long after that Wade came back with a stretcher and helped Copper place Jenny onto it."What happened?" Asked Wade."She tried to escape," Copper explained. "Unfortunately she ran into Garry."With that, Copper picked up his end of the stretcher and began to move. Windows was suddenly startled as a hand grabbed him by the shoulder and shook him awake."What is it?" He asked, confusedly."I need you to get in touch with any nearby outposts," replied Copper. "Tell them to get every vehicle they can spare to the rear guard camp. I want those boys evacuated from there as soon as possible.""Yes sir," replied Windows as he hasitly began setting up his transmission. "Uh, hello. Oupost 5, Outpost 5 this is Standard Agent Windows from Outpost 7, do you read me? Over.""Outpost 7, this is Outpost 5. I read you over.""Outpost 5, We have an emergency. What's your supply on vehicles?""We got a few working fire hammers and a T-1 Typhoon. Over.""Good," replied Windows. "Now listen to me. I need you to send everything you go to the Rear Guard camp. Do you know where that is? Over.""Affirmative. Over""Good," replied Windows. "Get anything you got over there. Get as many people out as you can, and bring them over here to Outpost 7. Do you understand. Over.""Let me run in by my commanding officer. Over."There was a silence as Windows leaned back in his seat. "Outpost 7," came the voice. "Ï just got the approval of the base commander. They're just getting into position now. We'll be there as soon as we can. Over and out."Windows took off his headphones and breathed a sigh of relief. He had just started to doze off again when someone else shook him. He looked up to see Rotor."I need you to get in touch with the mainland," Rotor said. "Tell them we're in desperate need of reinforcements.""Yes sir," replied Windows as he quickly got to work.

Edited by Atton Rand

OOC: I don't know about the timeline, but I'm tired so I'll think about it later. However, I wish to kindly ask to retcon Villano leaving. He wanted to leave when he was angst-ridden Villano. Now he's grudge-holding, bruised-ego Villano who wants to stay will team rather then get a flight off the island.Oh, and once again. Holy cow. Rotor and this Garry individual obviously lack any morals due to their willingness to beat a minor senseless.

OOC: I don't know about the timeline, but I'm tired so I'll think about it later. However, I wish to kindly ask to retcon Villano leaving. He wanted to leave when he was angst-ridden Villano. Now he's grudge-holding, bruised-ego Villano who wants to stay will team rather then get a flight off the island.

I wasn't having Villano leaving the island. The whole team is supposed to be regrouping at Outpost 4. Mac and Copper were taking the wounded from the previous attack on the camp there in the hopes of giving them proper medical attention.I was actually hoping to somewhat bridge that gap in my last post.That Guy's post would probably have been dawn at the earliest. We're not totally sure how long it took Mac and Copper to get from Outpost 4 to the rear guard camp, but it probably was an hour at the most. Actually maybe closer to half. Half an hour there, half an hour back, plus the ammount of time it took to move all the wounded. I'd say we're getting close, maybe around 4:00 a.m. by now. What's left now is to get Hertz and the others, which reminds me...IC: Jackson moaned as he lay in the cold, damp mud, only half-asleep. Still, nothing happened. The sound of a vehicle in the distance was starting to catch his attention, and slowly he opened his eyes and sat up.He could hear a T-1 flying overhead, and there were a few headlights visible in the distance. Slowly but surely, Jackson got to his feet and approached them. He stumbled towards the mysterious lights before one of the vehicles- a fire hammer, came to a stop."What's your problem, man!" The driver called out. Jackson said nothing."Well, come on," said the driver. "YOU coming?!"Jackson slowly stumbled toward the door of the Fire Hammer, as he opened it and sat down inside. The driver then proceeded to hit the gas and continue."Who are you?" Asked the driver."Standard Agent Shotgun," replied Jackson."What are you doing way out here?""I got lost," replied Jackson. "The rear guard camp was overrun by mutant dinos, I tried to escape.""The rear guard camp?" Asked the driver. "It just so happens we're headed there now." Edited by Atton Rand

iC: Rear Guard Camp 4:00 AM- 47 hours till deadlineDust walked slowly threw the wreckage of the rear guard camp. He was in no way injured but he still staggered to the only light left in the field, desolate of life, and filled with the moans of humanity.From what he could see the injured were being moved Some agents he did not know and the medical staff were carrying dozens of stretchers to a recently landed T-1 Typhoon.Behind the pack was Giovanni Wade, dragging a bound Rodo Villano in his wake.The Helicopter was filled to it limit and in a guest of air it lifted of the ground and headed west to outpost 4.Cairo Egypt, four years ago, December 31st, 2006Gahiji Thutmose let himself in with his key. The museum was eerily quite even the janitorial staff had goon home to be with there families on New Years Eve.That was exactly why Gahiji had picked this night, it was one of the only times a year when the place was empty and what he was about to do depended on having absolutely no witnesses.His first stop was the security center; the cool dude had left the door unlocked so he had no need to use his keys. Sitting down at the chair he found the switch that controlled the cameras and turned them off. No one could ever know he was here.Walking quickly to the elevator he shuffled threw his key ring until he found the one for the basement level. He shoved the key in the dour and pressed B, the doors closed and he felt the elevator descended into the Cairo Museums archives.He closed his eyes in reflection. This may be the very last time he rides this way. If it does not go according to plain Gahiji may never steep foot in the museum again.The doors opened onto a massive room. It was filled with selves that reached the ceiling stacked with thousands of artifacts that had yet to be displayed on the public levels. If something were stolen here, someone would not know for a very long time.He flicked on his flashlight and headed into the dark. Rear Guard Camp 8:00 AM- 43 hours till deadlineHis boots were wet by the morning due. The early morning mist covered the tattered tents of the camp and made wet the personal belongings of the agents whose lives had been scattered in the wind Dust stood in the smoking remains of the vehicle lot. Of the massive fleet that the DA had one possessed all that remained was a handful of Urban Avengers and Fire Hammers.The staff had left four hours ago and Dust waited along with scores of other agents to load the Dino 4WD Trappers that had come from outpost 5.The Xenon Multi-Mode Launchers had been removed for the supplies. Weapons and important files were loaded in like a game of tetras and every agent present did there part to make sure the evacuation went smoothly.Finished. A Fire Hammer could carry almost ten agents in the cab alone and Dust climbed in to the lead vehicle with Shotgun. With a lurch the convoy was under way and began to drive threw the deserted camp. Dust bid farewell to the camp he anticipated they would be the last men to ever set foot on this patch of land; a place where so many gave their lives.Cairo Egypt, four years ago, December 31st, 2006Gahiji Thutmose pulled out the heavy drawer and gazed at the contents. Jewelry, crafted with shining gold and a jeweled inlay. It was in the form of various animals and based on its exquisite design Dust new this was the stuff of kings. It was old, and it was beyond value. He had to look no further to decide this was what his mother wanted.Placing his light on a shelf he undid his carrying case and began to carefully pack the treasure inside. He really was not required to keep the objects in good conduction he had no desire to make Claudia happy. But his ten years as an archeologist thought him to treat these objects with respect.Then a light flicked on. The entire room was flooded with the humming florescent lights and Dust forgot all subtleties and swiped the remaining jewelry into his case.He grabbed his light and made an attempt to regain his composure. He would be able to lie about his reason for being here to a janitor if it came to that. He just hopped it was no one smart.To spite the panic running threw him, he casually slung his bag over his shoulder and made quick strides to the elevator.“Gahiji?”He recognized the voice of Doctor Kilroy behind him. He turned around slowly to see the professor’s face.Kilroy looked like he had just been stabbed in the heart. Gahiji knew that Kilroy knew and the hurt look in his eyes told him everything.“What is in the bag Gahiji?” asked Kilroy“This? Oh it’s just some…” “DON’T LIE TO ME!” yelled Kilroy.The old professor walked over and ripped the bag from Dust’s hands. All he could do was watch as his mentor opened it up and slowly took a seat.“After all I’ve done for you, after how far you’ve come, this is how you thank me?”Gahiji stared in to Kilroy’s eyes. “I can explain.”“No, I don’t think you can.” Began Kilroy. “I don’t know why you thought you needed to steel these things. Quite frankly I don’t care. All I know is you did not come to me for help.”“I couldn’t tell you.” Said Gahiji quietly.“You didn’t trust me. After ten years I have kept you safe, I have kept your past from hurting you…”“I know,” pleaded Dust. “I would still be on the street without you!”Kilroy did not say anything; he just looked into the bag of treasure. Gahiji knelt down and put a hand on his shoulder.“Get out.”“What?” asked Dust surprised.Kilroy pushed Dust’s hand of his shoulder. And glared at his former student, “You betrayed my Gahiji, you have betrayed yourself. You are no longer welcome here. Pack your things and give me your keys.”“But…” stammered Gahiji shocked.“GO!”Gahiji Thutmose slowly backed away and turned to leave. He steeped into the elevator and pushed the baton. Staring one last time at the vast archives, he saw Kilroy sitting at the table with his head in his hands. He could no watch long because the elevator doors closed for the last time. Outpost 4 1:00 PM - 2 hours till deadlineDust stood atop the bluffs over looking the ocean. It was on these same cliffs that he and Zach had dangled and all hope seemed lost. It seemed so long ago and he had grown so much. His future seemed cloudy now and he had grown too close to the people around him. He had a job to do; he had a destiny and a duty to fulfill.Would he be able to let these people go and live the rest of his life alone? He had done it before. He could do it again.The Egyptian just stared out at the sparkling waters. Just two hours to go.OoC:Dust’s three-part flashback to be concluded

Edited by that guy from that show

That is all

OOC: That Guy, you made a slight mistake. You mentioned Dust getting in with Shotgun and Jackson. Actually that would be impossible because Shotgun is Jackson. His real name is Barry Jackson, you see.IC: Jackson leaned his head against the window as he saw the agents moving into position. In the distance a few doctors were moving wounded agents from the command tent, but he did not see his old friend Wade among them. He was momentarily startled by the noise of the door opening and turned to see a strange man enter. He was not too comfortable, but was too tired to complain.Soon the vehicle was underway again. The next thing Jackson could remember was being shaken awake by the driver."What is it?" He asked sleepily as he opened his eyes, before he realized that they'd stopped, and a large building was visible in front of them. There were a few other Fire Hammers parked nearby. Two or three medics were busy helping out a wounded agent out of their vehicle.Reluctantly, Jackson opened his door and stepped outside. He saw a blonde-haired man watching over the agents as they began helping everyone inside. He was standing right by the door. As Jackson got closer, he started to recognize him."Captain Moffat?" Jackson asked as he approached. Garry turned toward him.Garry was startled for a moment before he turned towards Jackson. "Well, well, well," he said. "If it isn't Private Jackson."Jackson smiled. "The very one," he said keenly."Anyone else," asked Garry."Yeah," replied Jackson. "Wade's here as well.""Ïs that so?" Asked Garry. "I thought I knew that one medic. You look like you can use some rest. I'm sure nobody will mind if you go into the rec room and crash on the couch. Besides, it'll be dawn soon."Jackson nodded as he walked inside.

OoC:Oops :notsure: , It's been awhile since I've worked with all these characters. Is everyone at outpost 4 now?

OOC: Not quite. That's just most of the people from the Rear Guard camp. Kate, Clint, Lance, and George are still at Outpost 7. I'm also not sure of the current status of Rex and his companions.

OOC:Name: Peter Walter.Age: 34.Skills: Fighting,Speed-building.Vehicle: Steel Sprinter.Personality: He is Calm most of the time;is very quiet and only talks when he has something important to say.Background: Peter was born in Russia on March 23,1976. Peter's parents were killed when he was only 2,but he was found and raised by Eskimo;they trained him in combat and how to survive in the wilderness;now,he wants to find the man that killed his parents. He has developed a strong hatred towards the Dino's. He is not very good at using Technology as he grew up in the wilderness.IC:April 28th,2010.Peter slowly walked up to the dead worker's body;he was in a sewer,when he was attacked by a Mutant Dinosaur;from the looks of it,he was attacked by a Mutant Raptor,a very deadly creature. It was an old-looking body,probably the Worker was killed when LEGO City was besieged by Mutant Dinosaurs. He examined the body and then saw that this Raptor must have been strong,as it burrowed through solid concrete. Peter climbed through one of these holes and saw that there were 5 worker's bodies lying there. By the looks of it,the Raptor jumped on one of them,then quickly blocked the exit and killed the rest. The Raptor then broke through the door and killed 2 more workers. Peter walked through all the rooms and saw how much damage this Raptor did. Then,he saw tracks of 2 more Raptors,and then realized that there was at least 10 of them down here when LEGO city was attacked. He then saw the exit out of the sewer,and saw poor workers who's lives were put to end by Raptors before they reached the gate. He opened the gate and saw a Raptor's body lying there,it's life put to end by something that had a gun,most probably a Dino Attack Team member. He then saw a Raptor,but before it saw him,he got his weapon and put it's life to end. He then quickly ran up the stairs so that he could get to the surface...November 19th,2010;now.Peter was driving through the city with his Steel Sprinter,when he saw 3 Mutant Lizards charging at him. He quickly fired his mounted weapon at them,ending one of them,and then killing another one of them with his knife. Seeing this,the 3d Lizard ran away,and Peter drove away. He drove for 15 minutes until he got to the Dino Attack Team Headquarters,and a guard opened the gate...OOC: Peter open for interaction.-CDP

Edited by cooldynamyteproductions

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

OOC:Name: Peter Walter.Age: 34.Skills: Fighting,Speed-building.Vehicle: Steel Sprinter.Personality: He is Calm most of the time;is very quiet and only talks when he has something important to say.Background: Peter was born in Russia on March 23,1976. Peter's parents were killed when he was only 2,but he was found and raised by Eskimo;they trained him in combat and how to survive in the wilderness;now,he wants to find the man that killed his parents. He has developed a strong hatred towards the Dino's. He is not very good at using Technology as he grew up in the wilderness.IC:April 28th,2010.Peter slowly walked up to the dead worker's body;he was in a sewer,when he was attacked by a Mutant Dinosaur;from the looks of it,he was attacked by a Mutant Raptor,a very deadly creature. It was an old-looking body,probably the Worker was killed when LEGO City was besieged by Mutant Dinosaurs. He examined the body and then saw that this Raptor must have been strong,as it burrowed through solid concrete. Peter climbed through one of these holes and saw that there were 5 worker's bodies lying there. By the looks of it,the Raptor jumped on one of them,then quickly blocked the exit and killed the rest. The Raptor then broke through the door and killed 2 more workers. Peter walked through all the rooms and saw how much damage this Raptor did. Then,he saw tracks of 2 more Raptors,and then realized that there was at least 10 of them down here when LEGO city was attacked. He then saw the exit out of the sewer,and saw poor workers who's lives were put to end by Raptors before they reached the gate. He opened the gate and saw a Raptor's body lying there,it's life put to end by something that had a gun,most probably a Dino Attack Team member. He then saw a Raptor,but before it saw him,he got his weapon and put it's life to end. He then quickly ran up the stairs so that he could get to the surface...May 18th,2010;now.Peter was driving through the city with his Steel Sprinter,when he saw 3 Mutant Lizards charging at him. He quickly fired his mounted weapon at them,ending one of them,and then killing another one of them with his knife. Seeing this,the 3d Lizard ran away,and Peter drove away. He drove for 15 minutes until he got to the Dino Attack Team Headquarters,and a guard opened the gate...OOC: Peter open for interaction.-CDP

OOC: I'm not PeabodySam, but I'm not sure exactly the extent you're allowed to bring real countries into this. I could be wrong, but I'm just saying. Also, again I could be wrong about this, but I'm pretty sure Eskimos (or Inuit, which is the proper term) are Canadian, not Russian.

OOC: Welcome, cooldynamyteproductions!I am of the opinion that this other countries (real countries, so to speak) do exist on the LEGO Planet. It is basically Earth with elements of LEGO fiction thrown into it. We can't have a planet that is more or less Earth with only the United States, Canada, LEGOLAND, Barron, and Egypt representing it.And a post by that guy was made long ago referencing World War II. That pretty much confirms Russia exists on this planet.As for the Eskimo bit, a quick search on the Internet tells me that there are Eskimos in the Russian Far East (The eastern coast of Russia, which isn't far from Alaska/Canada, where Eskimos are generally thought to be. So I think you are good on that regard.Two final things: I'd refrain from dating your IC posts (like Month Day, Year) as time is more or less relative here. While the first half of the IC would be accurate, as that is somewhere near the beginning of the Dino Attack, the second half is less so. It is implied frequently that it has been months since the beginning of the Dino Attack (which was in April 2010) and, based on PeabodySam's timeline, the RPG is currently taking place around November-December 2010 (the end of the Dino Attack).Lastly, most of the team is in Adventurers' Island right now at what I believe is Outpost 4. So I recommend taking a flight/boat to Adventurers' Island to join us for the FINAL BATTLE. And of course, if you don't want to do that, you don't have to, as far as I know.Once again, welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay!IC later (maybe)

IC: There was a knocking at the door as Clint slowly stood up and approached. He opened the door to find a man standing outside."This is Outpost 7 isn't it?" The man asked."Yeah," replied Clint."I'm Mac," replied the young man. "I was sent here from Outpost 4. I was told to pick up a few people.""Yes of course," replied Clint as he turned inside. As he entered, Mac could not help noticing a tall dark-haired man with thin-rimmed glasses sitting sleeping in a chair."Who's he?" Mac asked."Another wanderer," replied Clint. Mac approached the man and tapped him on the shoulder. He opened his eyes wiht a slight jump, somewhat surprised. Mac then walked over to the adjacent bedrooms and turned on the lights."What is it?" Asked a young man sleepily as he sat up."Hey, I know you," Mac said keenly. "You're Lance Williams, the surfer."Lance smiled as he got out of bed."I got a chopper outside, and I have explicit orders to take you to Outpost 7," Mac explained.Two of the other three started to get up, one a young man, the other a girl in her late teens. The third shifted somewhat."What about you?" Mac asked."I was stationed here," replied the man. "I think I should stay and keep an eye on things.""Fair enough," replied Mac. "You two, I want you to get dressed and have anything packed within five minutes. I'll meet you out by the chopper."Mac turned and walked outside, followed by Clint, who briefly signalled to the scientist to start moving. Outside, Rotor was leaning against the cockpit of the T-1 as they came out. The sun was just starting to come up over the horizon, and for the first time that night they could see."They coming?" Rotor asked."Yeah," replied Mac."Who's he?" Rotor asked, gesturing toward the scientist."Dr. Strangebrick, sir," replied the scientist."You with XERRD?" Rotor asked.Strangebrick nodded, with some degree of shame."Listen," replied Rotor. "We don't like no XERRD people around here, so don't expect any special treatment."Mac was climbing into the cockpit and setting things up when Kate, Lance and George emerged from the base and climbed into the back. Rotor got into the cockpit as the helicopter began its take-off."Listen Doc," said Garry. "How's our prisoner doing?""She's fine," replied Copper. "I still think you hit her too hard. You very nearly broke a few ribs.""As long as she's alive," replied Garry. "Listen, for the time being just do whatever you can to help her condition, don't let anyone visit her, and let me know if she starts to improve. Understand?""Yes," replied Copper."If she says anything, anything at all, I want you to tell me before you tell anyone else. Are we clear?"Copper nodded."Good," replied Garry as he turned away."Hey Garry," said a somewhat shy voice from behind. Garry turned to see a bearded man with thin glasses."What is it Fuchs?" Garry asked."Would you be willing to explain to me what's going on here?" Fuchs asked."A couple of agents arrived last night," replied Garry. "We didn't want to wake you."Fuchs nodded. "Is there anything I can do in the meantime?" He asked."Well," replied Garry. "You are a qualified biologist."Maybe you can give the doctors a hand.""I'm not really that good with medicine," replied Fuchs."You know enough about the human body," replied Garry. "I'm sure you can do something."Fuchs nodded and turned towards the infirmary.

Edited by Atton Rand

OOC: So I'm guessing that people are getting thrown off by me setting the time as 2 hours before deadline. Like what I think someone said earlier, I did that just so that we could get a move on to the finalie. I figured we could just go for reintroducing everyone and then maybe telling some flashbacks just to get some details in.BTW, while I hadn't thought of the whole outpost thing, I don't quite think I firmly established that my characters were still in the camp (although PeabodySam's post did), so that did leave us with some freedom regarding where we were. The camp isn't the only place for a command tent, ya know.In my next post, I will kill off one of my characters off-panel, totally increasing the drama of the story and not just for a lame attempt at shock value.No time for an IC for now, I still need to get my bearings with where the characters are being placed so I can plan my next post. I'll have updates on Bluetooth, Stranger, & Raider's statuses in my next post, and if nobody minds, I'll use my post(s) with Semick to kick off the final departure from camp to the temples.

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

OOC: So I'm guessing that people are getting thrown off by me setting the time as 2 hours before deadline. Like what I think someone said earlier, I did that just so that we could get a move on to the finalie. I figured we could just go for reintroducing everyone and then maybe telling some flashbacks just to get some details in.BTW, while I hadn't thought of the whole outpost thing, I don't quite think I firmly established that my characters were still in the camp (although PeabodySam's post did), so that did leave us with some freedom regarding where we were. The camp isn't the only place for a command tent, ya know.In my next post, I will kill off one of my characters off-panel, totally increasing the drama of the story and not just for a lame attempt at shock value.No time for an IC for now, I still need to get my bearings with where the characters are being placed so I can plan my next post. I'll have updates on Bluetooth, Stranger, & Raider's statuses in my next post, and if nobody minds, I'll use my post(s) with Semick to kick off the final departure from camp to the temples.

OOC: I think that's jumping a little bit too far ahead. The initial plan when I initiated Plan Z was to pick up where we left off when the old RPG was ended (namely in the middle of the night). The idea was to finish up that one night, leading into this RPG which I had intended to have open the following morning. There was a slight change in plans when the new RPG was greenlighted sooner than I imagined (actually the very same day- I was expecting it to take a week at the least).Even then, we still had three or four days left, plus loose ends to tie up and all. I think we should stick to my timeframe for the time being. If anything else it will give us time to set things up rather than just diving straight into the final battle, and it will also give us some time to get back into things. After all most of us haven't been role-playing for a while (I tried it once on another website, but it didn't work out as it turned out their "RPGs" were more "choose-your-own-adventure" stories than what I was used to). Sure I've been writing a few things, but now I got to shift gears from screenplays and short stories to actual role-playing with others. We'll need time to get back into the flow of things, get into our characters. Do you have any idea how it feels getting back in control of Rotor again? There's a reason he's one of my favorite characters.The "Outpost thing" you talked about was one of the loose ends left over by the previous RPG. The mutant dinos' invasion of the Rear Guard camp left the whole team scattered, and eventually it was decided that they should regroup at Outpost 4. I'm not sure how many other places could have a command tent (Outpost 4 is implied to be a heavily fortified structure, no need for tents here).I'd post an IC, but I think I should wait for either That Guy or Brickman to make the next move. Edited by Atton Rand

OOC: Alright, so let's say PeabodySam's post and my bit with Minerva is in the past. We are all at Outpost 4.I think I got this right. Yeah.Regardless, this is Zach post, and he doesn't run by your time.IC:Zach and Cranky walked out of the Maelstrom temple to find a massive army of Stromlings preparing for the battle. Zach grinned as he walked down the steps of the temple. At the base of the steps he could see Ahua giving orders to various Stromlings."Quite a showing we have here!" Zach boomed. Ahua turned and grimaced. He quickly showed the Stromlings so he could address Zach."We're glad you finally left the cozy confines of the temple," Ahua said impatiently. "We have spent the last day and half creating the mightiest army of Stromlings the universe will ever see." Ahua gestured to large group of Stromlings neatly ordered into rows of ten. "These troops will provide direct defense against whatever the Dino Attack may throw at us. We also have Mutant Dinos in shadows with Hybrid riders leading them." We also have hundreds of Stromlings scattered around the temple for some effective guerrilla maneuvers. As you can see, we are truly unstoppable.""This is quite a sight," Zach nodded. "And by the way, I have been in the 'cozy confines' of the temple because I have been addressing the spies with Dino Attack Team."We still have spies among them?" Ahua asked, surprised. "We were certain that they had all been rooted out and killed?""Not quite. There are two left. One that I sent after the conclusion of the battle and another that has been stationed in the Dino Attack Team since long before the battle in the TumTum village. I have been communicated with them nearly hourly, constantly receiving updates on what the Dino Attack is doing."As it seems, the Dino Attack Team is torn between two temples in this area. One is a temple dedicated to Imagination and another is a temple built by an Egyptian pharaoh named Hotep III. They have decided split up and send two separate teams to each them so they can determine which temple actually hosts the Maelstrom.""Alright, so one team finds this temple and the other team finds nothing. What is your point?""When the other team finds nothing, they will regroup with the team here and create a larger force for us to deal with. And besides," Zach smiled. "What fun is there in finding a temple that has nothing? Why not leave them a surprise?""If you are suggesting we divide the troops in half, it isn't happening," Ahua said sternly."If we can summon troops at will, there is no need to 'steal' Stromlings from your army. Just take a few to the temple for protection and then build an army once there."Ahua was silent for a moment, then scowled. "Once again, it seems you have the right idea. Who will lead this army?""I have an idea," Zach smiled. He snapped his fingers. "Colonel! Could you come here please?" From behind Cranky, a single Stromling stepped out into view. He had a single, almost bored left red eye while his right eye was covered with black eyepatch. He had three long scars running across his right cheek. His clothing consisted of military-like coat over a Dino Attack uniform. While his right arm was skeletal, his left arm was fused with a Sonic Screamer. All across his body were patches a bone and rotting flesh. Underneath his right arm was black military officer hat."Ahua, meet Dino Attack Agent Ernest "Colonel" Quartich. He was a commanding Dino Attack Agent early in the Adventurers' Island, but was more famous for leadership in campaigns across the planet, including LEGO Town and Castle Island."Ahua said nothing. He just glared at Colonel with contempt. Zach turned to Colonel. "Alright, Colonel. Take about fifteen Stromlings or so and a ton of Mutant Dinos to the a temple not far from here. Once there, get an army of Stromlings together. The Dino Attack will be going there soon. Feel free to kill them all."Colonel saluted Zach. "As you wish." Colonel placed his cap on his head and turned and started walking toward the Stromling army."Oh, and Colonel?" Zach called out. Colonel turned to the Stromling Agent. "Feel free to take two Hybrids with. They'll provide a lot of support." Colonel saluted again and continued his walk.Zach turned back to Ahua, who looked furious for some reason. "I think I'm finished here." he stated simply.He expected Ahua to blow up, but instead got this: "Fine, just go." Zach shrugged and he and Cranky headed back into the temple.He must be mellowing out. Zach reasoned.OOC: I've decided to bring back the spies. Yay! I'm think most of them had been found out and killed or were killed fighting XERRD/Mutant Dinos while pretending to be DAA. One spy is simply a random character that you can create and kill off. The other spy is a past character I mentioned in an IC once a long time ago. I had completely forgotten about him until I read all 224 pages of the Dino Attack RPG and discovered him in an IC of mine. He is my token "Back for the Dead" character.

IC: As the familiar sound of a T-1 Typhoon drew closer Garry stepped outside into the morning the sun. It was slowly coming up, getting brighter and brighter. Right now it was just above the horizon, creating a redish-blue glow.Garry's attention was soon drawn by the labcoat-wearing man who came out of the helicopter. He quickly approached Rotor and Mac as they climbed out."Who the znap is that?" Garry asked, shouting over the sounds of the helicopter's engines."Apparently they found another prisoner," replied Mac."Alright," replied Garry. "I'd better take care of him. Rotor would you mind giving me a hand."Rotor quickly grabbed a rifle and aimed it at Strangebrick. "Here's the deal," he said. "You co-operate with us, we'll spare you as long as you're useful. If you don't, it will only make your death come sooner. Am I clear."Strangebrick nodded as Rotor and Garry led him inside. The others followed a few minutes later.Next thing Strangebrick knew he was being tossed into a dark storage room."Ït was the closest thing we had to a prison," Rotor explained before Garry shut the door. He could briefly hear the sound of keys as they locked it."Is someone there?" Asked a sudden voice. In the dim light, Strangebrick could vaguely see another figure."Who's there?" He asked."A friend," replied the man who crawled closer to him, revealing he was wearing the uniform of a XERRD technician."I see," replied Strangebrick."What are you doing here?" Asked the Technician."I thought I was defecting," replied Strangebrick. "I wanted to tell them everything, but now I'm beginning to regret this.""It's quite rough," replied the technician. "Only the two of them ever come in here, and as soon as they get what they want they're going to have us shot, just like they did to poor Jenny.""Jenny?" Asked Strangebrick surprised. "She's here.""Was," replied the technician. "The two men came in and took her away earlier, she never came back."Strangebrick sighed remorsefully. "Poor gir," he said. "She was only twelve."At that point, the door suddenly opened, and Rotor walked in, grabbed Tom, forced him to his feet, and dragged him out of the room.The sound of approaching T-1 Typhoons was faintly audible in the distance. The noise grew louder as more and more of them approached the camp. Most of the team was too busy to really take notice, wtih a few exceptions. Windows had fallen asleep at the radio again, but he was slowly woken by a radio transmission."Outpost 4, this is [insert squad name here because I'm too lazy to come up with one myself]. We are currently approaching your position, carrying supplies and reinforcements. Do you read me? Over.""That's a roger," replied Windows. "Over.""We are requesting permission to land. Over""Affirmative," replied Windows. "You are cleared for landing. Over and out."Fuchs' attention was drawn by the sounds of approaching helicopters."Does anybody hear that?" He asked shyly."Probably just more wounded," replied Copper.Fuchs nodded. "Well, maybe I should go help them out," he said before turning toward the door.To his surprise, upon getting outside Fuchs noticed a whole squad of helicopters. He also was not the only one- Windows was already out there waiting for them to land. One by one they did, but instead of wounded there were numerous fit-for-duty agents climbing out. Meanwhile another was landing with a bunch of crates. Fuchs and Windows both ran over to give them a hand whilst the agents began moving inside.Tom grunted as Garry threw him a hard punch in the stomach, followed by a few more."Tell me everything," replied Garry."I don't know," replied Tom. "I'm just a technician.""All the more reason for you to know," replied Rotor. He quickly grabbed Tom and threw him against a nearby shelf. As Tom slowly got up, Rotor proceed to kick him in the back."All I know is that they were working with the Maelstrom," he said. "Strangebrick was working on perfecting a formula to control it or something."Tom quickly recieved another kick in the stomach."What exactly is this Maelstrom?" Garry asked."It's a supernatural entity," replied Tom, only to get punched in the face by Rotor."Megablocks," replied Rotor angrily. "What is it?""It's an entity the likes of which cannot be understood," replied Tom, painfully. "If it gets released and no one is controlling it, it will grow, and it will keep growing, the destruction will only get worse. If we do not stop it soon, the entire planet will be engulfed until all that's left is six people trapped in a small temple."Nonetheless, Tom recieved a few more pummelings. Next thing he knew he was thrown back into the storage room with Strangebrick, moaning in agony. Garry kicked him once more before leaving.Clint sat back on a couch in the rec room as he lit a cigar. A young woman suddenly entered. She had long blonde hair tied into a ponytail and was wearing combat fatigues. She turned towards the couch across from Wayne, where Barry Jackson was sleeping."Oh my builder," the girl said quietly. She walked over towards him and lightly tapped on the shoulder. Jackson rolled over to see her face."Teri?" He asked."It's Scope now," replied Teri.Jackson smiled. "Hey, it's better than mine. The guy went and called me Shotgun."Teri smiled. "Yeah, I can see why you don't like it," she said.Suddenly there was another man who entered the room."Excuse me," he said looking at Clint. "Are you Clint Wayne, the gunslinger?""Yeah," replied Clint. "Who else would I be?""I have orders saying that you're to come with me," replied the agent. "You've been pulled off Adventurers' Island for a special mission. They'll brief you on the way."Relcutantly, Clint sighed and stood up, following the young agent outside.

Edited by Atton Rand

OOC:I'm back!name: Docter Cyborgage: 29skills: anything to do with tech!vehicle: Iron PredatorPersonality: kind, usually wrapped up in lab workBackground: He is currently trying to reactivate his memories that were copied onto laser disks when he was found injured, with the radio-sig of a Mutant Raptor near him.IC:Dr. Cyborg was one of the last people left at the Rear Guard Camp. He and his Infiltrators were hurriedly loading equipment into the UlTech Industries dropship at the camp. "Where's X3, the shell you brought?" he asked X1. Agent Rex took it with him, she replied in a computer language. "Hurry!" he cried, "The mummies are coming closer every minute!" Pilot Kara Wise ran up, hopped in the pilot's seat, and started the dropship. Dr. Cyborg and the Infiltrators ran into the cargo area. "Take off! Take us to Outpost 4!" he said.OOC:I'm not sure when this would take place. I'm not sure if the camp is gone or not, yet, this just says the mummies are coming closer. Also, my character Bigplate, is similar to the Robots movie character Bigweld's name, and I hadn't heard of him until a few weeks ago! What a coincidence!

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

iCLess then two hours and command was still dispersed throughout the island. Hertz was still very worried about how the attack would go. The men were in no condition to fight and many had still not recovered from the disastrous assault on the rear guard camp.The Elite agents Cabin, Semick, Andrew, Rex* and Rotor were present in the command room. Aside from them Doctor Cyborg had arrived to provide his export opinion.Hertz frowned. He absolutely hated this; they had virtually no time to plain this battle and so much of the team was still missing. An incredible amount of agents were killed and almost as many were missing.“Are you guys sure about this? We guys are rushing into this without taking out time.” Pleaded Hertz. “We are safe here, we can take our time now!”“Shut up kid.” warned Rotor, “Just play with your radio and let the big boys make the calls.”“Hertz has a point,” said Cabin, “I don’t think we’re ready for this. We should wait for Clint and Zenna before wee start planning this thing.”Cyborg nodded his head. “And Dust, It all comes back to his theory.”Andrew put his head in his hands and rose from the table. He looked out the window and back at the assembled agents.“I know what Zach is capable of and I take that threat seriously.” He began. “If he says he will unleash a hammer beyond our imagination and that it will strike hardest here, we all have reason to be afraid.”“Do were even know what temple we’re attacking?” Inquired AndrewRex rolled up to the files spread out at the table. “Yesterday, we released a XERRD scientist by the name of Dr. Paulie Gonepusl. I expect he will lead us to the true Mealstrom temple.”“Can we trust him?” asked Semick.“Can we trust Dust?” answered Rex, “We only have one shot at this. I really don’t think it wise to split our forces at this point.”Hertz nodded. So it was decided. He will be changing no ones mind tonight. He got up and placed a map on the table.“Ladies, and Gentleman. Lets get started we have less then an hour to plain the most decisive battle in history.”OoC:*I don't know if Rex is at the outpost by now or not. Considering over two days have passed I would assume he is and would want to participate in the planing stage

That is all

*I don't know if Rex is at the outpost by now or not. Considering over two days have passed I would assume he is and would want to participate in the planing stage

OOC: I thought it was only one day. The invasion of the camp happened in roughly one day, then it was during that night that the old RPG was cutoff and the new one began.IC: Garry was startled for a moment as Fuchs and Windows bumped into him holding a large crate."What's all this about?" He asked sternly."New supplies sir," replied Fuchs. "We're taking them to storage area 3""Put them in storage area 2, would you" Replied Garry."What do you mean?" Asked Windows."I've got orders to keep that room locked up. There's some top secret information that's being placed there. Only myself and a few select others whose identities I'm not at liberty to disclose the identities of are allowed inside.""Alright," replied Windows as he and Fuchs started backing down in the other direction."Fuchs," Garry called. "As soon as you're done with those I'd like you to report to the infirmary. I know medicine isn't your strong point but I think the doctors are going to need all the help they can get and you're the closest extra hand we have.""Alright,"; replied Fuchs before he and Windows continued. As soon as they reached the storage room Garry instructed, they stepped inside and put down the large crate. Both took a few minutes to catch their breath."This stuff is heavy," Windows said after a few moments of panting."I know," replied Fuchs. He slowly opened the lid and looked inside to see the contents. This particular crate contained lots of ammunition. There were bullets and shells and grenades and ammo belts and other such things.However while they were needed, this was not of any real interest to either of the men, one being a biologist, the other a radio operator. They quickly put the lid back on and stepped outside. A couple other agents were following with other boxes"Windows," said Fuchs as he followed Windows through the door.Do you think we should let our superiors know about this?""Don't they already know?" Replied Windows."I'm not sure," replied Fuchs. However I think if you tell them we just got a few crates of ammunition they'll be excited."What about you?" Replied Windows."I got orders to go work in the infirmary," replied Fuchs. "I'll catch up with you later."Windows nodded and ran off."It's alright," said Copper as he closely examined Pierce's leg. "You're going to be fine. There was a misdiagnosis. It's not actually broken.""Wait," replied Pierce. "You mean to say that I couldn't tell how I was hurt?""You were under a lot of stress," replied Copper. "Besides, it's a lot harder to examine yourself. A bit of time off should do you good. We'll give it a couple days maybe try you walking again."Pierce smiled as Copper turned away to look at some more patients. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Wade approached and opened it, revealing a familiar face. She was asking him something quietly. Wade quickly motioned towards Pierce, and she smiled."Kate," said Pierce as she ran up to him, trying to resist the urge to give him a great big hug.Crusher briefly looked up from her work and smiled for a moment. Wade was just about to get back to work when he heard a voice calling him."Wade," he said. Wade turned around to see Commander Johnson."I just wanted to tell you I'm heading out;" Johnson said. "There's a chopper leaving in a few minutes, apparently taking that gunslinger and I just wanted to say goodbye."Wade nodded. "You still got those letters?" He asked."Yes," replied Johnson, who briefly took them out of his pocket to show Wade."Good," replied Wade. "Don't forget to mail them."Johnson nodded and turned back toward the door. At that point Fuchs suddenly walked into the room."Listen," he said nervously. "Garry was just wondering if any of you people had some work that a biologist could possibly help with."Clint sat impatiently smoking his cigar as he waited for the helicopter's engines to start up. While it only took Johnson a few minutes to return, he did not feel like waiting.Still, as soon as Johnson was on board the pilots began to take off. Clint stared out the side for a while, watching the land shrink into the distance as they flew over the sea."I can finally explain the nature of your special mission," replied the agent in the chopper."Fire away," replied Clint."You're heading out to Gold City," replied the agent. Clint showed a look of interest.We had a couple of boys in there trying to retake a particular point, but we haven't heard much from them."What do you want me to do?" Clint asked.</p>"Simple,"; replied the agent. You're heading to a small Western town called El Paso.<" thought you said I was going to Gold City" replied Clint. "You wil,l" replied the agent. "El Paso is where you'll meet your partner, codename: Angel Eyes.""Angel Eyes," replied Clint. "Sounds familiar.""You'll be operating under the codename of Blondie,"; replied the agent. "Angel Eyes has already been working on gathering supplies. As soon as you find him you'll be heading out to Gold City by whatever transport's available. You can even ride on horses if you have to. We want you to find the Second Headquarters Squad, report their current status, and if all is well give them a hand in whatever is neccessary."Sounds simple enough," replied Clint. "How will I know my contact?""Simple recognition code," replied the agent. "A golden-haired angel. You remember that""Yeah, I can remember that," replied Clint.

OOC: ...Hey guys. I don't even remember what I was doing before we had to leave. I will IC again once I figure out what I ought to be doing and where I can fit back into things.

[font=helvetica" data-date=" arial, sans-serif">

It is good to be back! :biggrin: I am now 13, and I was as young as 10 when I first posted David's profile, so I'll take this opportunity to update it

Time certainly is flighty. I was also about 13 when I first posted Hotwire's profile, and now I have also adjusted it, in hopes of fitting it more soundly to the character he has become over the course of the game.Name:Hotwire (real name David O'Neal)Age: 24Skills: Electrical engineering. Experience over the course of the war has also improved his reflexes and skill with various weaponry.Vehicle: T-1 TyphoonPersonality: Friendly and laid-back amongst comrades; very defensive, guarded, and hostile in the presence of enemies,Background: Hotwire volunteered for the DA team fairly early in the war, making the acquaintance of notable agents such as Rex, Kotua, and Databoard before he was even promoted from Rookie status. After going missing for a brief period, he participated very actively in the mission to secure the Goo Caverns, leading to his promotion to Elite agent. He has since provided support for the Lego Island mission and the current efforts on Adventurers' Island.Will add more relevant details as they return to my memory. Edited by Jackson Lake

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
-------------------------------------
Rate The Song Above You

OOC: ...Hey guys. I don't even remember what I was doing before we had to leave. I will IC again once I figure out what I ought to be doing and where I can fit back into things.

OOC: This is all happening roughly a day after the events at the end of the previous RPG (the mutant dino attack on the rear guard camp). Over the course of the following morning the team has been slowly regrouping at Outpost 4.

OOC: Good to see you both, avmatoran and Jackson Lake! As for your characters, Jackson: The Talon/Kat had landed in camp and Hotwire, Tracer, and any other agent on board left to go help Agent Fabello fight off Kiddy the Stromling Monkey. At this point, it would be beneficial just have you characters arriving at Outpost 4.Loop was in mid-conversation with Kuru in the jungle when the RPG. However, I don't know if Krikur intends to return so I'd say you could either just finish or ignore the conversation and move on.I was so sure we had this timeline thing down. Two hours left in the deadline or one day after the battle? I don't know, but we certainly need to figure this out. And soon.IC later.