Dino Attack: At War's End

PeabodySam

OOC: What I actually meant was that I couldn't remember what I had been planning to do when we left, but thanks all the same for the memory jog, Atton and Brikman :P I made some drafts for IC posts early in the downtime, but they're on my old computer back home, so I must rely on memory to retrace my steps and rediscover my schemes. Some of it has started to come back, so I will probably have an IC in the works tomorrow or late tonight. In the meantime, I will simply snap my fingers and say that Hotwire, Tracer, Kat, and anyone else who was in the Talon are now arriving at Outpost 4 with the rest of the T-1s, and are open for interaction.

Edited by Jackson Lake

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

OOC:Two things: 1. Disregard the thing about memories on laser disks on my profle, 2. What the heck is going on here?

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OoC:Well some time has passed since the attack on the rear guard camp. Hertz made an executive decision to move to outpost 4 on the east coast of the island were the team can regroup and work at a staging aria for the attack on the Mealstrom temple. The medical and support staff left that evening and the rest of the team left the following morning leaving the rear guard camp abandoned.Since then two days have passed and most of the team is at the outpost. Recovery is going slowly and many are still in the hospital. To spite this they intend to make the attack in two hours.Currently most of the elite agents and Doctor Cyborg are in the command room planing the attack well some of Atton characters are on there way back from outpost 7 to return to the rest of the group.

That is all

Currently most of the elite agents and Doctor Cyborg are in the command room planing the attack well some of Atton characters are on there way back from outpost 7 to return to the rest of the group.

OOC: Actually, my Outpost 7 characters are already at Outpost 4. The one exception is Clint, who's just left alongside Johnson.Now I would really appreciate it if someone other than myself were to post an IC.IC: There was a cloud of dust as Clint stepped out of the chopper into the familiar sands of the West. Strangely there were no people on this street, not a man in sight as he walked down the empty street.Clint soon found himself wandering into a local tavern. The place was empty save a young barmaid."Can I get you something?" She asked."Yeah," replied Clint. "Whiskey."Clint put some cash on the counter, and the barmaid quickly took it and poured him a glass."I don't suppose you know where everyone is?" Clint asked."They all went out to the hanging," replied the barmaid. "A couple of 'em boys were messing around in here, and tried to start a fight."Clint smiled, remembering the old days. "Well, you know what they say," he said as he took a sip. "Every man's got an angel watching them. Maybe a golden-haired angel."This seemed to catch the barmaid's attention. "You're looking for someone aren't you?" She asked."How'd you know that?" Asked Clint."There was a man who came in here a few days ago," replied the barmaid. "He's got a room here. He ain't by any chance a man who goes by the name of Angel Eyes, is he?"Clint looked up from his drink. "You know about that?"The barmaid smiled. "Standard agent Maria," she said keenly. "I was sent here to report on the progress and development of this town, in the hopes of such projects working in other regions. Naturally they chose a woman because she'd have to be much more subtle.""Hey," said a voice from behind. "If it isn't 'ole Clint Wayne."Clint quickly turned around to see a trio of armed bandits approaching him."I'd be careful if I was you Flatfoot Thomsen," said Wayne.The other two men laughed."You joined that rediculous Dino Attack team, huh?" Thomsen remarked tauntingly. "Them boys don't know nuttin' about destroying no mutant dinos. Tell me, is it true that they are desperate enough to employ women?"The other bandits laughed. Maria and Clint remained silent. Suddenly they were cut off by a loud noise as Thomsen's hat went flying off, followed by the two other men."The next time I have to shoot it goes through your head," Clint said menacingly. Thomsen quickly ran out of there, followed by his two companions."I always hated that son of a Jack Stone," Maria remarked before she turned back to Clint. "I'll get you a room," she said. "When Angel Eyes gets here I'll tell him Blondie stopped by.""Thank you very much," replied Clint as he stood up and walked out of the tavern.

OoC: Wish granted AttoniC: As a Psychologist Nicholas Saran had visited many hospitals, but the medical wing of outpost 4 was among the nicest. Although it was dreadful the first day Nick had visited the place, (considering the shier magnitude of the hurt and dieing), it had brightened up considerably in the last fifty-eight hours. Fresh ocean air blew threw the open windows and filled the room with life. Sounds of the slowly splashing waves down below left a soothing sensation on the patents and the rays of sunshine aluminates the white washed walls. But even with the vibrant atmosphere, Saran could sense an underlying layer of stress in the room. The men were afraid. Doctor Saran had seen himself the horrors of war, the brutal attack on the rear guard camp had emotionally scared many of the men and it was understandable that they were terrified to go back in to action so soon. Saran checked his file and systematically walked down the row of beds, engaging in small talk and pleasantries as he went. Finally he stopped at a bed in the middle and took a seat in a chair opposite. “Good morning Mr. Nielson, how are you handling?” The man on the bed rolled over and did not respond. Saran smiled and waited, it was his job to not force answers out of anyone. He had learned to wait over the years and be patient, he would let Mr. Nielson respond on his own time. “I bet you think you can just make me feel better don’t you?” grumbled Mr. Nielson. “What makes you think that?” said Dr. Saran. “That’s your job right? To get me in fighting shape?” Nick sat back in his chair and chuckled. “Mr. Neilson, if all we cared about was getting you fighting again we would just ship you out regardless of weather you were ready or not.” Nielson sat up and pointed a finger at the doctor. “You don’t care about me! You not sending me out because of my leg!” “That might be part of it,” considered Saran. “But my leg never stopped me from doing good work, perhaps it is the reason why I never go in the field anymore.” “Does it still hurt?” asked Mr. Nielson. “I’ve learned to live with it. But it took me time to cope,” Saran put his hand on Mr. Nielson shoulder. “Loosening your leg is a hard thing to deal with. It easy to just pretend you can do all the things you used to by jumping back into the action. But that will only hurt you, you need to take your time.” “But they think I’m worthless now!” moaned Mr. Nielson. “I need to fight again, I need to show them!” “I’m missing a leg too. Does that make me worthless?” Saran got up from his chair and started writing in Mr. Nielson’s file. “And for the record, they don’t think you’re worthless. Take your time, it took me years but I finally found a way to make a difference. My bet is you will to, just don’t try and prove yourself now, there is plenty of time for that latter.” Mr. Nielson smiled and sat back in his bed. Although Nicholas felt he had had a breakthrough with this patent, the room was still filled with men suffering their own inner battles. He wished he had more time, but in about an hour those that were ready to fight would be sent of to the front lines again. Whose definition of ready? Thought the doctor. He frowned and made his way to the elevator. He would have to talk to someone about that.

That is all

IC: "Why'd Garry send you?" Copper asked sternly."I don't know," replied Fuchs. "He just felt that you boys could use all the help you can get, and I was the closest person to another doctor around here.""I see," replied Copper. "Well, let's see what's going on here.""You could start by helping Nick over there," said Wade, he motioned towards a man on the other side of the room who was just finishing a conversation with a patient.""Yeah, that sounds good," replied Copper. Fuchs nodded and nervously walked over. "Umm... excuse me," he said as he approached the psyciatrist. "Garry wanted me to help out around here, and the other doctors were saying I should give you a hand, doctor...""Saran""Yes, Saran." replied Fuchs. "I'm Doctor Fuchs by the way. I'm the resident biologist around here."

iC:Doctor Saran warmly shook the biologists hand"Biology?" said Saran, "what do you do around here? I was under the impression you folks worked with cells and stuff. No offense of course but how is that relevant?"Fuchs shrugged. "Ordinarily I work with infectious disease; something that's common on tropical islands. Recently I helped with the gas that was unleashed at the XERRD fortress."Saran nodded, "Interesting stuff, it's probably quite a stressful job.""It can be," agreed Fuchs, "Recently me and my team have been investigating the Mealstroms affect on the human body.""I suppose that would our course intersect wouldn't it?" said Saran. "I have not had as much opportunity as I would have liked to study the Mealstrom but part of my job is to work with it physiological effects."The doctor frowned and turned around to view the sick bay. "These men are lucky, they don't have to go back fighting that thing yet. I've seen what happens to people who have to come face to face with such a force of evil. It..""It changes them." offered Fuchs.Nicholas Saran frowned. "Exactly."OoC:BTW how is Fuchs pronounced? It sounds like ######S, (which I don't think is appropriate)

Edited by that guy from that show

That is all

OOC: Good to have this RPG backName: Rix Winters (actual real name) aka KuruAge: 18Skills: Hacking, firearms, and inventingVehicle: NonePersonality: Kuru is a largely devious person. He will do almost anything when it involves money. He is often considered negative and annoying, but during his time on Adventurer Island greatly changed him from being wicked into a more laid back guy and occasionally a grim person. He is noted for his strange way of chuckling, from which his codename is derived.Background: Orphaned as a infant, Kuru became a summoner and later traveled to Lego City as a "teacher". Disgusted with his dull life, he later joined the Dino Attack Team as a recruit.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

BTW how is Fuchs pronounced? It sounds like ######S, (which I don't think is appropriate)

OOC: It's actually pronounced "Fukes" (rhymes with "Dukes").IC: "Did you say you were investigating the Maelstrom?" Said a sudden female voice from behind. Fuchs turned around to see Dr. Crusher sitting at a desk."There was a man back at the camp who was looking into that," she said. "Doctor J.D. He even had a formula started.""Really?" Replied Fuchs. "Can I speak to him.""Well, no," replied Crusher. "He's dead, you see. A Stromling went in and shot him, We never managed to find any notes, at least nothing that gave us any real details.""You wouldn't happen to have a sample of the formula?" Fuchs asked."'Last I saw J.D. gave it to a female agent whose name I don't remember at the moment," replied Crusher.Clint squinted as he stepped down the bright and sunny street into the large courtyard where the town's population was standing. At the gallows was an old friend of Clint's, a bandit named Tuco Wallach. Clint smiled as he recalled the time they tried to form an alliance, he would turn him in, collect the reward, then bust him out at the last second so they could split the money."Tuco Wallach, you have been found guilty of numerous crimes including pillaging, plundering, murder, killing, armed robbery, murder, using marked cards in a game of blackjack, double-crossing, impersonating a town sherrif, murder, sticking a knife into another man's back, shooting people, attempting to assault a lawman, and gambling. Proceed with the execution.""I'm glad that ol' scoundrel is hangin" said a woman in a coach. "Them boys ain't no good for notin' and they can rot in Megablockland for all I care.""I wouldn't say that," replied another man, dressed in all black. "Even the worst of men have an angel looking after them. A golden haired angel."This quickly caught Clint's attention, but he turned back to the noose. He had a rifle on hand and slowly raised it, aimed, and fired. Within a moment Tuco was down and riding the horse out of there. The townspeople rioted as they chased after him, whilst others were dissapointed and went home. It was not long before the street was empty save Clint and the black-clad man who seemed familiar."That was some fine shootin' there," The man said keenly.Clint remembered what he'd heard him say. "Angel Eyes," he said.The man let out a slight chuckle. "You must be Blondie," he said.Clint smiled. "Van Cleef," He said. "It's been a while.""Naturally," replied Angel Eyes. "Come on. We got some work to be doing."

OOC: I'm curious, that guy. How did Saran lose his leg? I don't recall the causes ever being mentioned.IC:Minerva and Nazareno were on their way to the meeting at Outpost 4. Minerva couldn't help but feel grateful for being back in a sanitary and friendly building. The last time I was at an outpost was before the battle at the village."And Vinyaya said we could come to the meeting?" she said, turning to Nazareno."Yes. Did you clear Villano of charges?" he responded.Minerva rolled her eyes. The Dino Attack Agents that had detained Rudo Villano once they had reached Outpost 4 had been very keen on killing him. After much convincing, Villano managed to walk free. "Barely.""Something to mention at this meeting. You think that Villano can lead us to the correct temple?""I don't know, but we might as well try.""Indeed - oooohh," Nazareno moaned, clutching his stomach. Minerva had never seen the ninja in so much pain."That reminds me, you were going to show me your wound."Nazareno's eyes narrowed. "Oh, yes. I forgot. Be warned, it isn't pretty." He pulled off his shirt armor and handed it to Minerva. She took it and was immediately surprised with how light it was. Well, he is a ninja. He's gotta move fast, right?" Nazareno sighed, and lifted his shirt so his stomach visible. Minerva gagged slightly.Around the spot where Zach's bullet had entered Nazareno's body was a small, bluish bruise that was surrounded by an even larger black bruise. From the blackened skin Minerva could see the thin outline of seven purple veins, each pulsing every few seconds."I....how...?" she stammered."I can only presumed that the bullet Zach fired was infected with the Maelstrom and it stayed in my system long enough to allow some of the Maelstrom to enter my body; specifically, the area where the bullet entered my body.""Was it always that...big?""No. In fact, prior to the battle in the camp, the wound was more or less healed up. However, after the battle the wound began to hurt again. I checked it out and, lo and behold, a massive bruise was on my stomach. I can only assume that up until the encounter with Zach and that Stromling Monkey, the Maelstrom in my body was dormant. After the encounter, the Maelstrom was, I guess, reactivated and started causing havoc on my body."Minerva was at a lost for words as she stared at the disgusting bruise. "Have...has a medic seen it? Are you..." she drifted off, feeling a lump appear in her throat."I haven't had time to see a medic since before the battle. It certainly is on my list of things to do, though. As for your second question..." Nazareno closed his eyes and let his shirt fall over the wound. He took the armor back from Minerva and put it back over his chest."Yes, I can only assume that I am dying. That, or slowly becoming a Stromling," Nazareno said calmly. Minerva's eyes widened."Are...you feeling any sort of negative thoughts?" she asked, curious."You must be referring to Zach's less-than-pleasant attitude he brought back to the camp after his short exposure to that "Maelstrom pool" you said he found. However, Zach is young and could not control his emotions. I have been trained to control my emotions. This control allows me to repel the Maelstrom's influence, but only temporarily. Eventually I will succumb to its influence. It may be months. It may be hours. Heck, it could be years. But it will happen. Trust me."Minerva was silent, trying to absorb the thought she may be losing another friend. She looked down at her leg where the Injection Saw was clipped. J.D.'s incomplete Maelstrom cure swirled inside the vial. She slowly reached for it when she felt Nazareno's hand stop her movement."I know you want to help," he said sternly. "But I am not worth it. Save it for Zach." Minerva nodded slowly and let her hand return to her side. "Good. As it would seem, we have arrived at the command room." Nazareno pushed open the door.Minerva could see numerous Dino Attack Agents (mostly Elite) sitting around a table. Commander Vinyaya rose her spot and gestured the two to join the group."Welcome," Vinyaya said as the two took their places standing behind Rex and Adventure at the table. "We were just beginning to plan how to approach this Maelstrom Temple."

IC: Angel Eyes led Clint back into the saloon. The bar was once again occupied by scoundrels of all sorts. Flatfoot Thomsen was busy cheating at a card game at a nearby table, but as soon as he saw Clint, he took his winnings and ran off.The two men stopped at the counter. Maria was busy pooring a few drinks before she could get to them."Sorry about this," she said. "When there's a hangin' buisiness gets big.""They do make a lot of money," replied Angel Eyes."I see you two found each other," Maria said.Angel Eyes chuckled. Maria looked around. "Come with me," she said. The two men followed her into the back of the tavern, where it was much less crowded."Did you get everything?" Angel Eyes asked."You bet," replied Maria with a grin."You got the cart?"Maria led them out the back door where a small horse-drawn cart was waiting. In the back were several barrels, some of which contained food, others water, ammunitions, and other goodies."That should last you for 'bout a week," Maria said. "You boys get out there and give them Second Headquarters Squad a hand. I'll be up to check on you as soon as I can.""How long will that be?" Asked Angel Eyes as he sat down in the front."As soon as I can close down the saloon for a few days whilst still keeping anyone from knowin' who I'm workin' for. If any of them boys found out a woman from that there team were here they'd think I was crazy.""I think we can take care of ourselves for a little while," said Clint. "Let's get going."With that, Clint gave a little shake to the straps and the horses quickly started moving forward into the desert.OOC: Cue the Ennio Morricone soundtrack.IC: "If that's true it could be of great help to us," replied Fuchs."It was probably lost in the camp," replied Crusher with a slight yawn. "Whatever secrets J.D. had they died with him.""You don't remember anything?" Asked Fuchs."I'm not sure," replied Crusher. "I didn't really know her that well. What was her name? Minara, Monerva, Minarava? Something like that.""I see," replied Fuchs. "If I could at least find here maybe we'd be able to get something."At about that moment Garry walked into the room."You're not at the meeting?" Copper asked curiously."Someone's got to keep watch," replied Garry. "It's my job to oversee everything that goes on at this base. At the moment there are more pressing matters at hand. I'd like an update on the patients.""It's getting better," replied Wade. "We got most of the patients stabilized at least. I think there's a couple that will need to be shipped ou, though.""Like who?" Asked Garry."Elite Agent Zenna for starters," replied Wade. He motioned towards Zenna, who was still comotose and attached to various medical instruments the likes of which can never be described by someone who knows absolutely nothing about medicine."Alright," replied Garry. "I'll arrange for transport to get them out. Any fit for duty?""Most of them," replied Wade."Good good," replied Garry. I'll get the arrangements made. Maybe the rest of you should go get some breakfast."At this point, Crusher was starting to doze off when Fuchs spoke up. "I think I've found something interesting," he said. "Crusher, would you mind telling him?"Crusher suddenly opened her eyes, somewhat startled before Fuchs asked the question again. "Oh, there was a man back at the camp who tried to create a cure fo the Maelstrom.""Is that so?" Asked Garry. "You wouldn't happen to have a sample of it with you?""No," replied Crusher. "The man responsible was killed. I'm trying to remember the name of the person he gave it to. Minara, Mineera- Minerva, that was it!""Minerva," replied Garry. "We can try the meeting.""What about the wounded?" Asked Wade."I'll go take a look around for Minerva," replied Garry. "I'd like you to work out which patients are fit for duty. The rest of them will be moved to Antarctica for their own safety."He quickly turned towards Crusher. "What's your name?""Crusher,""Dr. Crusher," replied Garry. "I think you should take a nap."Crusher nodded as Garry left the room. He ran down the hallway and worked his way to the planning room where the others were working. He knocked on the door, somewhat startling them."Excuse me," he said. "I hate to inturrupt anything but do any of you know a 'Minerva'?"The mention of the name caught the attention of one young girl in the room."I understand you have a sample of an experimental cure to the Maelstrom," replied Garry. "I'd like you to bring to the lab. We got a man here who can analyze it and perhaps reproduce it."Barry Jackson took a great big bite out of his toast as he stared at Teri. "It's so good to see you again," he said. "You have no idea.""So... Shotgun," Teri said with a smile. "How'd you come by that.""I was originally going to be called Sniper," replied Jackson. "It was taken so they had to quickly find a replacement.""Anyone else joined?""Yeah," replied Jackson. "Wade's here, and so is Moffat.""Moffat?" Asked Teri."Yeah," replied Jackson. "He runs this outpost."Teri smiled. "What about Tzenovich?" She asked.Jackson smiled. "Not likely," He said. "That guy was too much trouble even for the team."

OoC:Hay thanks for the pronouceation Atton, now I won't feel so uncomfortable reading your posts. :sigh:As for Saran's back-story, I don't think I've told it yet. It's something I certainly plain to get into in the future but right now I can say that it was just an accident.It's not like some Psycho blew it of or it was a heroic sacrifice. He just had an unfortunate swimming accident at Lego Island and is the reason why he was no longer able to serve on the LIPD.Not to worry, I will get to it eventually.(Shark attack)My next post will probably be a conclusion to Dust's chronicle. I'll get back to Hertz and the meeting after that.

That is all

IC: Clint pulled the cart to a halt outside what little was left of Gold City. Everywhere there was rubble, though a few buildings were still partially intact."Wait here," Clint said as he picked up a rifle and climbed off of the cart. He lit a cigar as he walked into town. The noise of a skirmish was close by. Amongst the chaos he could hear shouting and what sounded like mutant dinos. As he passed by the ruins of an old saloon, he could not help but notice a man crouched on the belcony.Curiously he stepped inside and worked his way up the stairs to the belcony. Once there he saw the man was armed with a sniper rifle, and he was aiming towards a group of mutant dinosaurs down the road."Steady, steady, steady," He muttered. He was just about to fire a shot when Clint pushed him aside."OI!" He shouted. "What's the big idea mate?"Clint did not answer. Instead, he simply drew his rifle, aimed at a particularly nasty looking mutant T-rex that was walking down the road and fired. He reloaded and fired another round, then another, and after a few rounds it was not long before the beast collapsed. He aimed toward the mutant lizards, and kept shooting them until. With some assistance from one man's gattling gun, they were able to clean up most of them quickly and the remaining dinos were sent retreating.The man Clnit had pushed aside slowly got up. "Who do you think you are, mate?" He shouted.There were two others in the street, one a large man with a machine gun, the other wearing doctor's robes."Howdy," said Clint as they turned toward him. There was suddenly. a loud noise and Clint looked up to see a mutant Pterosaur approaching quickly. Clint was about to draw his pistol when a seperate gunshot rang out, and the beast fell dead. They all turned to see Angel Eyes approaching with the cart."You must be them boys we were told about," Angel Eyes said keenly."YES!" Shouted the large man, who spoke with a thick Russian accent. "We are Second Headquarters Squad!""We got you a whole bunch of supplies," said Angel Eyes as Clint and the other man went back into the saloon to work their way back down.Angel Eyes stepped off the cart and got a barrel. "Änybody hungry?""YES!" Shouted Heavy. "I WANT SANVICH!""Sanvich?" Clint asked as he stepped out of the saloon."Yeah," replied the man accompanying him. "You know, two slices of bread with stuff in between them.""All we got here is beans and steak," replied Angel Eyes."NO!" Heavy shouted. "I want SANDVICH!"Angel Eyes sighed. He quickly opened the barrel, grabbed a slab of meat and tossed it to Heavy. "Here's you sanvich," he said unenthusiastically. Heavy promptly started eating the meat."OM NOM NOM NOM! MOIST AND DELICIOUS!""I guess I'd better introduce myself," said the man. "The name's Sniper, mate. This is Heavy and Medic.""Ja," replied Medic."My name's Blondie," replied Clint. "This man here is Angel Eyes. We've been instructed to provide assisance in whatever ways possible. Should it become neccessary we have another contact in El Paso, a barmaid named Maria."

Edited by Atton Rand

OOC: I figured there would be some interesting backstory we haven't gotten to yet. I'm also interested to see Saran working with Zach or Andrew in the future since they are all LEGO Islanders. I do have somewhat of an idea involving Zach and Saran, but that won't happen for a while.And I have to say I'm a bit excited now to see more continuous updates from Gold City thanks to Clint Wayne. Although I haven't gotten the opportunity to play Team Fortress 2, I know enough about the classes to just picture everything in my mind perfectly. Lucky for me, that guy, my email saying that someone posted here allowed me to see past your white text. I figuredIC:a swimming accident would have something to do with a shark.Minerva glanced at Nazareno. "Just go. Replicating the formula would be helpful in the long run," he muttered, glancing at his stomach for half a second. Minerva shrugged and stood up and went with the agent out of the room."My name is Garry, by the way," the agent said as they walked down the hallway. "You have the cure with you?" Minerva nodded and unclipped the Injection Saw from her belt and handed it Garry. He took it and glanced at it with interest."This is quite the tool," he noted."Yeah, it's one of XERRD's tools," Minerva responded."Hmmm," Garry was silent for a moment. "Do you have any idea what is in this formula. If that doctor entrusted you with it, you must have an idea.""Oh, um. J.D. said he extracted part of his Creative Spark to use as the main ingredient. I guess it was the 'Imagination' part of the formula that would do the most work repelling the Maelstrom. He thinks he was able to be killed because the extraction weakened him greatly."***************************"Anyway," Hertz said. "Let's continue. Anything to share before we begin, Nazareno?""Actually, yes," the space ninja responded. "Before I left the camp for here, Agent Fabello managed to make an alliance with Rudo Villano, a former XERRD hunter and Maelstrom servent.""XERRD and the Maelstrom?" repeated Rotor, clearly unimpressed. "Are we seriously willing to trust this guy?""It's not the first time we've gotten defectors from XERRD," Cabin noted, gesturing to Dr. Cyborg in the background."If I'm not mistaken," Andrew put in, "He has worked with Señor Palomar in the past. What if he still holds some sort of loyalty to Palomar?""It is possible, and I would not doubt it," Nazareno said. "But according to Fabello, he seems pretty revenge-driven on besting Palomar and his XERRD slime. She only managed to convince him to join us after she said he would get revenge on the ones who so willingly betrayed him."This isn't the first time we've allied with known villains," said Rex. "And if this guy is willing to help, then let him help. And if he would suddenly decide to betray us-""Off with his head," Rotor finished darkly. Nazareno rolled his eyes."We also have reason to believe that he may know where the true Maelstrom Temple is," Nazareno continued."The more, the merrier," Adventure said."Elaborate, please.""Rex and Claw found us XERRD scientist named Paulie Gonapus," Adventure said. "ol' Gonapus was trying to due a number on the queen T-Rex on the island. I, of course, found this out after interrogating him. He sang like a canary once I got a hold of him-" Again, Nazareno rolled his eyes at Adventure's boastfulness. "-and now we holding him prisoner.""We intend to 'accidentally' release him and hope he decides to regroup with Palomar and the XERRD scientists, who are hopefully at the Maelstrom Temple," Rex finished. "Though our job might be a lot easier if this Villano guy knows where it is.""Alright," Hertz said. "We can't waste anymore time. We only have a few more hours until the deadline is up, and I am not keen on seeing exactly what Zach intends to do.""I have one question," Commander Vinyaya suddenly said. "Who exactly is this 'Zach'? I heard Fabello mention him. He is the Stromling that lead the Maelstrom's side of the battle at the camp, correct?"The mood seemed to darken a bit at the mention of Zach. Nazareno could see Semick and Andrew's expressions change particularly."He was a young Standard Agent. Red hair, wore glasses. I don't think he was very notable, but he was the first one to discover there were Stromling spies within our ranks. He also stopped a rogue agent named Scratch who had alienated the native dinosaurs from us." At this Vinyaya's eyes seemed to widen, but she didn't say anything. Nazareno continued.He had a run in with the Maelstrom at that XERRD fortress during that battle," Nazareno said. "I'd say he's made more of a name for himself as a Stromling then a Dino Attack Agent. He's killed a medic, an Elite Agent, and numerous others. He's wounded even more, including myself, Clint Wayne, Andrew, and you, Commander. He's made himself out as a commanding figure within the Maelstrom's ranks, but the factuality of his ranking is unknown."Vinyaya was silent. Then: "Okay. Thank you for enlightening me, Nazareno." He nodded in acknowledgment."Are we all in the loop?" Hertz asked impatiently. "If so, let's get to work."OOC: I didn't intend for this post to be that long. Oh well.

IC: Garry led Minerva back to the infirmary. Fuchs was surprised to see Garry leading a young woman."I found Minerva," he said. "First room I checked.""Hello," Fuchs said somewhat shyly as he approached her. "I'm Dr. Fuchs, biologist. Come on, I'd better take you to the lab."Garry watched as Fuchs led her outside before turning back to the rest of them."Alright," said Garry. "I'd like a complete list of everyone who isn't fit to continue their duty. Anyone and everyone who needs time to recover will be shipped off this megablockn' island unless I say otherwise."Garry promptly walked through the infirmary as everyone got to work. He turned towards a small, closed-off space, a private ward or sorts. Inside he saw Jenny lying in the bed, resting calmly, though the bruises were still clearly visible, and some bandages had been placed on her head. At that moment, Garry almost felt bad for what he did.Copper walked in at that moment."How is she?" Garry asked."She'll live," replied Copper. "Should I get her ready to leave.""I don't know," replied Garry. "It would probably be safer for her, but she could still have useful information."At that moment, Garry was somewhat conflicted. He knew Rotor could do worse than he'd already done. The only reason he'd spared her once was because she could still provide information. He wanted to talk to someone, maybe get a second opinion, but he could not do that. If he told anyone what Rotor had done, he would also have to expose himself. Besides, Rotor had a valid point. On the other hand, the other two prisoners seemed a bit more co-operative."Has she said anything?" Garry asked."No," replied Copper. "I've been trying but from what I can tell she's just to scared to say anything. Maybe she could do with an appointment with Nick Saran.""The one-legged psychologist?""Yeah,"Garry thought about it for a moment. He saw where Copper was getting at, the only trouble was if Jenny were to say anything, she could say something exposing them. He did at that moment feel bad about what he had done, but he was in no position to tell the truth, for he knew the consequences that would come with that. Worse still if he turned Rotor in and he found out he'd been double-crossed he would surely have sought vengeance. This was a matter that had to be decided by Garry alone, there was nobody he could go to, not Copper, nor Mac, nor Windows, nor any of his friends, and certainly not any of the new arrivals."I'm not quite sure," Garry finally said before leaving.Fuchs sat down at the examination table with the injection saw."Do you have any idea what was put into this stuff?" He asked as he looked inside."J.D. mentioned something about extracting part of his creative spirit," replied Minerva."I'm sorry?" Asked Fuchs confusedly as he looked up."Apparently a key ingrediant in the formular was imagination," replied Minerva. "That provided the neccessary substance.""Well," replied Fuchs. "That's not an easy thing to synthesize. Did he ever say anything else about it? I think for one thing it would help if we had some idea of exactly how it was supposed to cure a person. It's also made more difficult by the fact that we don't really have a point of reference for stromling anatomy, since catching a live one is out of the question, and the Maelstrom leaves their bodies when they die."OOC: I just thought I'd let Garry show another side to his character. He may be rough but he's not all bad.For the bit about the Stromlings, I had to make a few educated guesses as I haven't played LEGO Universe. The bit about the Maelstrom leaving a Stromling's body upon death was something I deduced from some of Zach's experiences (where once or twice he was mortally wounded and the Maelstrom started to leave).

OOC: I take it from Brikman's post that the meeting just ended. Fixed. Tracer was sitting in on the meeting.IC: As the deliberations paused briefly,Tracer leaned forward in his seat behind Hotwire. "Are you going to mention Loop at all?"Hotwire shook his head. "We can't really afford to worry about him right now. Zach's much more of a threat, and our main goal is finding the Maelstrom temple, not settling a grudge." He paused and rubbed his temples. "Builder, I need a rest sometime this year. And in any case, I doubt Loop is any more dangerous than your average stromling."-------------------------Loop stopped and leaned on a tree, gritting his teeth. It was taking more and more effort to preserve his complete mental autonomy while simultaneously containing the Maelstrom in his body. I have to hang on just a bit longer, for the plan, he thought. He too a deep breath and stood up.He sensed his cells slowly decaying; it wouldn't be long before he would either submit his will to the Maelstrom, or die. A quick mental calculation told him that this moment would come in approximately two hours.

Edited by Jackson Lake

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

IC: Kate's attention was suddenly drawn by someone tapping her shoulder. She turned around to see Wade."Listen Kate," he said. "I got to get Pierce out of here.""You mean you're getting me off this island?" Pierce asked."Garry said anyone who isn't fit for duty is going," replied Wade.Kate turned back toward Pierce who looked at her with a smile."It's okay," he said. "I'll see you again. Just a few days of recovering and it'll be fine."Kate nodded, a few tears somewhat visible. "Goodbye," she muttered, trying to keep herself from crying. Pierce was after all really her only friend out here. He was like a father to her, and now he was leaving. After a moment, Wade helped Pierce out of bed, giving him a pair of crutches before leading him toward the door.

OOC: Actually, Jackson, I meant to apply that we were done discussing other matters (Rudo Villano, Zach, etc) and ready to actually plan out how to approach the Maelstrom Temple, what to do, etc.Don't worry, Atton. I knew almost nothing about Stromlings when starting out and interpreted the material as I pleased.IC:"Well," Minerva said. "J.D. believed that his healthy Creative Spirit would heal a different, heavily damaged or corrupted Creative Spirit." Fuchs nodded, understanding the deceased doctor's reasoning."Also..." Minerva was somewhat hesitant to reveal this information, as it might lead to her revealing her and Andrew's plan to abandon the main group to find Zach. I'll just leave that part out. "J.D. thought strong emotions allowed a Stromling to temporarily detach from the Maelstrom's control. It has happened with Agent Zachary numerous times.""Agent Zachary?" asked Fuchs."He was a Dino Attack Agent who was corrupted by the Maelstrom. He led the attack on the camp." Fuchs nodded again. Minerva wondered what Fuchs would do with this information.

OOC:This is taking place after the meeting. I want to go ahead and post it, but it only applies once the meeting is over.IC:Dr. Cyborg approached Rex. "Sir, that blank shell I gave you. I have developed an AI program for it. If you would like me to upload it, I will." "Thank you, I will think about it," he replied. A woman came up to Dr. Cyborg. "Excuse me, could you help me find my cat?" Rex rolled his eyes. "Sure," Dr. Cyborg replied uneasily, "Why?" "Well," she replied "I am always losing it." "Catless!" Cyborg cried. "I knew you would recognize me. Eventually." Rex asked, "Do you know her?" "Yes," Dr. Cyborg replied, "We were classmates and friends at BIT, Brickachussets Institute of Technology. Elite Agent Rex, may I present, Johanna "Catless" Evergreen." "Why are you called Catless?" Rex asked. "Well, my cat was always running away, and when we decided all our nicknames had to begin with C, mine was Catless. Matt's was Cyborg because he was always thinking about human augmentation. It turned out to be prophetic."OOC:I am going to post more later, this is just the start of finding some of his backstory. By the way, see if you can catch the reference in Catless's name.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC:I am going to post more later, this is just the start of finding some of his backstory. By the way, see if you can catch the reference in Catless's name.

OOC: It wasn't by any chance a reference to Katniss from The Hunger Games, was it?By the way, just a piece of advice avmatoran, I'd recommend you put dialogue on seperate lines. It just makes it easier to read, so what you should do is write your posts like this:Dr. Cyborg approached Rex. "Sir, that blank shell I gave you. I have developed an AI program for it. If you would like me to upload it, I will.""Thank you, I will think about it," he replied.A woman came up to Dr. Cyborg. "Excuse me," she said. "Could you help me find my cat?"Rex rolled his eyes."Sure," Dr. Cyborg replied uneasily,"Why?""Well," she replied "I am always losing it.""Catless!" Cyborg cried."I knew you would recognize me. Eventually."Rex asked, "Do you know her?""Yes," Dr. Cyborg replied, "We were classmates and friends at BIT, Brickachussets Institute of Technology. Elite Agent Rex, may I present, Johanna "Catless" Evergreen.""Why are you called Catless?" Rex asked."Well, my cat was always running away..."It's nothing personal. It just gets a little hard to read when you cram all your dialogue into one paragraph.IC: "I wouldn't mind knowing how exactly that works," replied Fuchs. "It's an interesting theory, but without any idea of how a Stromling's biology works there's no way to be certain, and obviously bringing Zach here is out of the question."Minerva nodded sadly."I suppose we could run a few tests by mixing samples with other substances," replied Fuchs. "Theoretically we might be able to deduce from the reactions some possible components. I can't garantee it will work but it's worth trying. There's also still the question of how to synthesize imagination since I can understand you probably don't want to remove your own creative spark, and I'm certainly not taking out mine."One by one the hospital beds were being evacuated until it was more or less empty, save the doctors, Garry, and a handful of patients who were fit enough for duty. Garry watched as Pierce was carried out, Kate sat next to his empty bed, somewhat depressed. At that point, Copper approached Garry."What about the girl?" He asked. "I need an answer now."Garry thought about it for a few minutes before finally looking Copper in the eye. "Get her on that chopper," Garry whispered. "I just need you to do me a favour.""What is it sir?" Replied Copper."Don't tell anyone about this," replied Garry."Why?" Asked Copper.Garry thought about it. "I can't tell you," he said. "It's for her own good. If anyone asks, she didn't make it. Put a sheet over her and if anyone asks you're sending the body home.""Look, what is going on?" Copper asked."I already said I can't telll you," replied Garry. "Just trust me."Copper sighed and nodded. The two of them went over to the "private ward" where Jenny was kept. Copper got a sheet and a stretcher, and the two of them slowly moved Jenny onto it. She was still resting fortunately, and barely stirred as Copper placed the sheet over her face.Garry grabbed the back end of the stretcher while Copper grabbed the front. The two of them carried it outside to where the medivac chopper was waiting. Two paramedics helped load her into the helicopter, and as soon as they did Garry removed part of the sheet, showing Jenny's face."What are you doing?" Asked a paramedic, shouting over the sounds of the helicopter's engines."SHE'S NOT DEAD," replied Garry."THAN WHY DID YOU PUT A SHEET OVER HER!?" Asked the paramedic."IT'S A LONG STORY!" replied Garry. "JUST TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER!"The man moved toward Jenny and started examining her. "IS THAT EVERYONE?"Garry turned back toward Copper and repeated the question. He nodded."YEAH THAT'S ALL OF THEM!" replied Garry before he climbed out of the chopper. He and Copper turned back toward the Outpost as it started to take off.

Cairo Egypt, four years ago, December 31st, 2006Dust wondered alone. He had no job, no respect. professor Kilroy was right; he had failed himself and now he had to live with the consequences.The last time Dust had been in this part of town was back in his gang days. The impoverish back streets of Cairo reeked of garbage. But right not this was the only place he thought he could belong.It was new years eve; The clock would strike midnight within the hour. Dust had no idea what life lay ahead of him becase this year would be a step foreword into the unknown. Quite frankly Dust was afraid where it would take him.Tomorrow would also be his birthday. One of the special children to be born on January 1st, he would be reaching the milestone of thirty. Another massive step forward in his life.And he would be celebrating it alone.But one thing still gave Dust purpose. He had a score to settle with his mother, she had brought this missery upon him and he would not allow himself to fall into his self made depreciation intill she payed for ruining his life.He knew were to find her. Even in the middle east, where alcohol is forbidden by the Quran, there was no shortage of bars in the Cairo slums. This was where Claudia expected to meat him, she would be expecting her 100,000, but Dust had something else in mind.The bar was a hole in the wall place between two stores that sold stolon watches. The open sign was missing a letter and name had long since faded away. These may have been the reason for why the place was almost empty but Dust assumed it was more likely the place's reputation for seedy business dealings.A small twelve inch television sat behind the counter. In several hours the ball would drop in New York but in Egypt, New Years was only minutes away.The place only had eight costumers in it, two were passed out, two were looking miserably into their scotch, and three ware drunkenly singing along to a recording of Auld Lang Syne in the corner.

Should old acquaintance be forgot,and never brought to mind ?Should old acquaintance be forgot,

and old lang syne ?

For auld lang syne, my dear,

for auld lang syne,

we'll take a cup of kindness yet,

for auld lang syne.

The final occupant in the establishment was Claudia, his mother. She sat alone in both and looking greedily at the bag around Dust shoulder. Making sure every one was two drunk to notice his presence he quickly took a seat across from his mother.Claudia smelt of cheep perfume, she had several layers of makeup but her long graying hair hung in knots around her face."Do you have my treasure?" was the first thing she said. When she opened her mouth Dust could see Cigarettes blackened her teeth. He also sensed a vague smell of smoke that stuck to her clothing.He gestured to the bag. She grabbed it and began talking excitedly, "It's your birthday today you know, your turning 20 right?"Dust leaned forward. "30. Don't act like we're friends woman, you don't care about my life. Don't pretend otherwise.""Oh! But I do care! If I didn't I would not have all this information about you would I? You're lucky you got this in on time! Now I'll have to make that phone call won't I?"Claudia was still struggling to get the bag open. "I suspected foul play considering your history." She began, "I'm going to have a friend release the files if I don't call before midnight. That gives you reason to not kill me right?"Dust nodded. Claudia finally had the bag open and the crushed look in her from her eyes was priceless."Got your hopes up didn't I?" said Dust. gesturing to the empty satchel."Boy, your life will be ruined for this!" said Claudia threw cleansed teeth.Dust just smiled "Look woman, you already ruined my life, I have nothing left to loss.""But with your history you're never get a respectable job again." she spat backDust pretended to consider for a moment and glared at his mother with fiery eyes. "You know what I'm capable of mother. I've looked a man in the face well stabbing them in the back. I've watched the light drain from their eyes and I've ended four 300-pound thugs with just a knife. But you know all that don't you."Claudia looked like she had seen a ghost. Dust smiled coldly."You know perfectly well what I'm capable of. If you think a little black mail will stop me from getting to you, you have another thing coming. I'm jobless now, I have all the time in the world to find you."He reached into his pocket and his mother flinched. Dust chuckled as he pulled out a cell phone."Make the call."She nodded quickly and reached for the phone. Dust stared at the pathetic woman across from him with dagger like eyes.When she had finished he took the phone and placed it in his pocket. "It's been a pleasure doing business with you mom."She said nothing as he stood up and made his way to the dour. The drunken men were still singing and Dust looked back one more time at his mother."Happy New Year." was the last words he said. He took his hat from the stand and headed out the dour into a new life, lessening to the song in the background.

And there’s a hand my trusty friend !And give us a hand o’ thine !And we’ll take a right good-will draught,for auld lang syne

For auld lang syne, my dear,for auld lang syne,we'll take a cup of kindness yet,for auld lang syne.

That is all

IC: "Listen Garry," Copper said. "What was all that about? Who was she?""I told you," replied Garry. "I can't tell you.'"Come on," replied Copper. "There's got to be something."Garry thought about it and sighed before he turned to Copper. "If I tell you you must promise not to breath one word of it to anyone. Understand?""Yes," replied Copper."Good," replied Garry. "Come with me."Garry led Copper into the vehicle lot, and opened a door to a fire hammer. Inside were two agents, whom he quickly recognized as Barry Jackson and Teri, a former soldier of his, sitting in the backseat kissing."I'm sorry," he said. "I dídn't mean to inturrupt anything."Garry led Copper to another nearby Fire Hammer and opened the door. He sat down in the passengers side whilst Copper took the driver's side. After closing the doors, Garry remained quiet for a moment."That was no accident," Garry said. "It was far from self-defence of any kind.""What do you mean?" Copper asked."I tortured her, Doc," replied Garry. "Rotor and I. He told me she had information. We beat her into a megablockn' pulp.""You've been trying to cover all this up?" Replied Copper."Yes," replied Garry. "You don't know what Rotor's like. The guy tried to execute an entire T-1 Typhoon crew because the pilot disobeyed orders. Don't get me wrong, he's a great leader on the battlefield, but every else..."Copper looked away in disgust. "I can't believe you would do something like that.""Rotor's got a way with words," replied Garry. "It's a strange thing. Every action he does, no matter how cruel, always "has a disturbing ammount of logic. Actually in some ways I admire him.""Shouldn't we do something?" Copper asked."Not yet," replied Garry. "When this war is over maybe, but in the meantime, they need a man who can lead.""Well," replied Copper. "Why fake the girl's death? Why don't we just tell them that she's-""Because if Rotor finds out I betrayed him he'll no doubt want to have me shot," replied Garry. "Don't think he wouldn't.""In that case your secret is safe with me," replied Copper. "I'll write up an official report. The body was sent out with the medivac."Garry nodded as Copper stepped out of the fire hammer. He sat there for a few minutes, thinking about his actions. He finally stepped out of the vehicle and walke over toward the other Fire Hammer. He opened the door and stared coldly at Barry and Teri."What are you megablockn' 4+ Pirates doing in here?" He asked. "Get back to your post!"Jackson nodded as he stepped outside, followed by Teri. They quickly put their jackets back on and ran off.

OOC: It has to be a Hunger Games. Catless = Katniss. Evergreen = Everdeen. Together it is Katniss Everdeen, the primary antagonist. Who played in the Hunger Games against Johanna Mason from District 7. Boom. All the references.Thank you for altering your post, Jackson. I did have one more idea in place that I wanted to kick off.IC:Minerva was slightly uneasy. As much as she wanted to synthesize the prototype cure, she was didn't want to give up the only sample for research. She wanted to use it on Zach, regardless of the consequences. She and Andrew seemed to be keeping their mission a secret, so she also hesitant to express her reasons of why she didn't want the formula to be picked apart. If Fuchs wasn't successful in his experimentation, she would lose her way of saving Zach from the Maelstrom. She let out a long sigh."Look," Minerva said, looking at the doctor. "I have something to tell you. I..."**************************Nazareno was glad to see things getting done. The agents surrounding the table eagerly and hurriedly discussed their options and the full extent of what they wanted to do. It appeared they did not take Zach's threat lightly and wanted a plan so they could quickly enter the Maelstrom-infected area of the jungle. Every agent was actively participating. Except one.Next to Nazareno sat a girl around twenty-years-old. She had long black hair tied into a ponytail with a bright red stripe of hair running down the middle of her head. She hadn't said a single word. Instead, she seemed hunched over something in her lap. She constantly raised her head and glanced side-to-side, as if she was afraid someone was watching her.Nazareno shrugged the girl off. If she didn't pay attention, it would only cost her in the end. As it would seem, Commander Vinyaya would not accept the girl's lack of attention."Zelda!" Vinyaya snapped. The girl jumped and glared at the commander furiously. "If you are not going to pay attention, you can get out!""I am paying attention," the girl mumbled angrily. "More than you would like to know." This upset Vinyaya for whatever reason, as she got out of her chair and stomped toward Zelda."What are you doing?" she demanded, pulling Zelda's chair out from the table. Nazareno could spy a PDA sitting on her lap. Zelda's eyes widened and quickly pressed a button on the device before it was snatched out of her hands by Vinyaya."What are you-" Vinyaya was suddenly silenced. She glanced at the PDA then at Zelda. Suddenly, Vinyaya grabbed the back of Zelda's uniform and yanked her from the chair. With much force, Vinyaya slammed Zelda's back against the wall and pointed a small, handgun-like weapon at the Standard Agent.Every agent (except Rex, for obvious reasons) stood up from the table. Many had weapons out. "What are you doing, Holly?!" Nazareno demanded. She glared at the ninja for several moments, then handed the confiscated PDA to him. He squinted as he read the small screen.

Message successfully sent to: ZACHARY

Nazareno set the PDA down on the table, in shock. Hotwire snapped it up and read the screen himself. His eyes widened as he looked at Zelda, who was now smiling.

"You are a...Stromling?" he asked. Zelda smile widened as her minifig disguise fell away, a Stromling version of herself taking its place. Vinyaya backed away in surprise.

"Indeed," Zelda hissed.

OOC: Fight fight fight! With all your might. But please, I will give you a pie. Only if you refrain from letting Zelda die.

IC: As Copper walked toward the recreational room, he was startled to find Wade and Carver carrying an unconscious man."What's going on?" Copper asked nervously."I don't know," replied Wade. "We were working in the infirmary when suddenly someone shows up and tells us that this guy Norris had a heart attack.""What?" Asked Copper. He quickly took a look at the unconscious man's face. "Oh Norris," he said."You know him?" Asked Wade."He's a geologist," Copper explained. "I worked with him in Antarctica. Now let's get him to medbay."With some assitance, Norris was quickly hauled to the operating room and thrown onto the table. Carver quickly woke up Crusher while Wade tore open his shirt. They started attempting the standard proceedures with no affect. Copper tried mouth-to-mouth, and nothing happend."Wade, get me the defibrillator!" Copper shouted.Wade quickly grabbed one and wheeled it over. He grabbed the two paddles and held them in place. He waited for the right moment before Copper shouted "clear!"Wade pressed them down, and nothing happened. He held them again and waited for Copper."CLEAR!" Copper finally shouted.Wade pressed those paddles down as hard as he could onto Norris's chest. Then something happened he didn't quite expect. The man's chest split right open, the two paddles fell inside, but Wade was fortunately able to pull his hands away before the ribcage closed tight in a motion that would have sliced a man's arms clean off.At that point, Norris began to turn a strange purplelish colour. His eyes opened, glowing a bright red."I don't know what's going on, but I think we should get out of here," shouted. Crusher as she quickly ran for the door, followed by the other doctors."What do we do?" Asked a panicked Carver as they ran outside."We got to warn everyone," replied Copper. "Wade, Fuchs is busy in the lab working on the cure. You better go warn him. I'll go find Garry. Carver, Crusher, you two go warn the elite agents."Fuchs was listening intently as Minerva started to explain, but she was sadly cut off when Wade burst into the room."We got trouble!" Wade said. "There's a stromling in here. I don't know, a guy had a heart attack, and we tried to revive him, and then he turned out to be a stromling. Copper told me to come warn you.""How on LEGO Planet did-" Fuchs was about to say before he cut himself off. "Oh never mind. Minerva, we gotta get out of here, and fast. If we can get outside to the vehicle lot maybe we can get a fire hammer and drive out of here. Now let's go!"He quickly picked up the injection saw and grabbed her hand as he ran for the door..OOC: We're in trouble now! Turns out there's not one but two stromlings running around, and if we're not careful there could be more.By the way I'm sorry if I didn't get the process for treating heart attacks right. I really don't now much about medicine and most descriptions don't make a lot of sense to me.

Edited by Atton Rand

OOC:Thank you Atton and McStudz for getting the references.IC:The leadership stepped back as the soldiers tackled Zelda."Hold her down!" shouted Dr. Cyborg. "I can extract the Maelstrom!"Holding her down was easier said than done. The Stromling was putting up a good fight. She ran towards the door, and almost made it, too."Oh, no you don't!" Vinyaya yelled as she shoved Zelda back into the fight.After the meeting, when Catless was introduced."We called ourselves the C group. Not for our grades, of course," Catless told Rex. "We all made our names have something to do with us. We were regarded as strange, but hey, we didn't care.""Do you remember Charon?" Cyborg asked. "Yes. Remember when the school was launching a research rocket and told him he could put a probe on it if it got itself to the outer solar system?""If I recall, you designed the excellent propulsion system he got extra credit for," Catless said. Dr. Cyborg waved the praise off. "Everybody thought it was hilarious when a stray shot from the Crystalien Conflict destroyed it," Dr. Cyborg said,"Speaking of which, what happened to Crystal?""Oh, he joined the Dino Attack team with me. He's stationed in Antarctica. Oh, Contest finally won one." Dr. Cyborg replied, "Well, good for her!""Charon? Crystal? Contest? Who are these people? I'm lost." Rex said.Catless answered, "Charon was named because he was obsessed with space, especially Charon. Crystal fanatically followed the Crystalien Conflict, so he was Crystal. Because she always was entering contests, she became Contest."Dr. Cyborg and Catless walked away, still talking.OOC:This doesn't have to be done, but it can be done if you wish Brikman.

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OoC: It's-a so good bein' home! :biggrin:Name: FullmetalAge: 21Skills: Marksmanship, leadership, close-quarters combat, fire breathingVehicle: Fire HammerPersonality: Ever since his op in Mt. Bricklake, Fullmetal has taken on a dark, grimmer personality. Not to say he doesn't act like he used to, just that he's much more serious.Background: Fullmetal, formerly Sauro-Hunter participated in many engagements. More than once, he has been threatened with death by other DA agents for one reason: He saved a Dino. Tex is now a fully-grown Tyrannosaurus rex, but she has traces of dragon DNA in her system, allowing her to breath fire, and a series of large, sharp spines down her back. Fullmetal lost his entire right arm and left leg during the Mt. Bricklake op, which he uses to his advantage. The mechanical arm contains a wrist-mounted spring blade (similar to the Energy Daggers seen in Halo: Reach), and in his left leg contains a device that launches 40 mm grenades. Although the grenades are available to him, Fullmetal rarely uses them, unless in a life-or-death situation.

Edited by Toa Antrakha

OOC: Way to change your codename again, Antrakha :P Welcome back.Long action-y IC here. I'm not sure exactly who was in the meeting, so please excuse me if I leave anyone out.IC: Hotwire and Tracer had both leapt up the moment Zelda dropped her disguise, but they could do little more for the first several seconds than stand back as she struggled with Vinyaya and Dr. Cyborg. As Vinyaya shoved the stromling back from the door, Tracer drew a pistol and fired. Zelda ducked the instant she saw the rookie agent raise his weapon, and the shot flew over her head and punched through the door. Hesitant to fire again for fear of hitting anyone else, Tracer stepped back, but kept his gun pointed directly at the stromling agent. At that moment, she was tackled from both sides by Nazareno and Vinyaya.Hotwire, weaponless, cursed in frustration. I really should be armed at all times, he thought to himself, ducking around the table in search of some means of defending himself and aiding the others. He spotted a knife someone had dropped on the ground, and snatched it up. He turned back to the fight just in time to see Zelda throw Vinyaya off. The Space Police commando stumbled momentarily, but recovered her balance. With a yell towards Nazareno to duck, she raised her sidearm and fired. Zelda twisted to the side with inhuman speed, and the blast of energy scorched a hole through the wall behind her. The stromling stayed in motion, charging forward and punching Vinyaya in the stomach. Though she was protected by her body armor, the force of the blow was enough to send Vinyaya reeling back again, dropping her weapon in the process.At that moment, Hotwire vaulted over the command table and threw the knife at Zelda. It struck her in the side, but without missing a beat she pulled the knife out and swiped it at Hotwire's abdomen. He jumped back, but the knife still slashed through his shin. This sudden injury fouled up his landing, and he fell back, striking his head on the edge of the table. Hotwire collapsed, grimacing in pain as spots clouded his vision. He rolled under the table for a bit of protection while he waited to recover.Maelstrom energies flared around Zelda's side and her knife wound began to close. Meanwhile, Vinyaya had regained her footing. She charged and tackled the stromling again. Tracer holstered his pistol and sprang to her aid, and as Zelda's offensive abilities were briefly hindered by the process of healing her wound, they were quickly able to wrestle her to the ground. Dr. Cyborg approached, preparing to attempt to draw out the maelstrom.Meanwhile, Hotwire, semiconscious and all but oblivious to the fight, suddenly felt a cold swirling sensation in his wounded leg. He blinked and boosted himself onto his elbow and peered down, squinting in pain at his shin. Through the ragged hole in his pant leg, he saw a smoky purple glow, and felt his wound begin to close. Instantly he realized what he was seeing. When Zelda ripped the knife out of her side, it must have dragged bits of maelstrom energy with it, clinging to the blade long enough to transfer to...me! The thought made him forget the pain in his head. Hotwire knew that as soon as it was done healing the knife wound, the maelstrom would spread and infect him entirely. He suppressed a flare of panic as his mind scrambled for a solution. At that moment he spotted Vinyaya's sidearm laying where it had fallen, not three feet away from Hotwire's position under the table. Seeing no alternative, he grabbed the weapon, aimed it at his injured and now-infected shin, clenched his teeth, squeezed his eyes shut, and fired.The sudden explosive sound of the Space Police weapon discharging distracted the other three agents for a split second. And that split second was all that Zelda needed. She wrenched an arm free and shoved Tracer off of her, snatching his pistol in the process. As Tracer rolled back and began to stand, Zelda squeezed off two shots in rapid succession. The bullets struck Tracer in the stomach, and shock filled his eyes as he fell back, unconscious, Zelda's dark laughter echoing in his ears.

Edited by Jackson Lake

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

OOC: Just start posting again, I think. At least, if that's not what we were supposed to do then I might be in a bit of trouble.To anyone who might be concerned for my characters-- If the fight is concluded before my next IC, just get them to a medical tent and leave them there for me to deal with.EDIT: May as well get back to Loop momentarily.IC: Loop, still leaning against the tree, suddenly cried out, doubling over in pain. The maelstrom in his body had suddenly accelerated. He looked down as his already ragged Inferno uniform began to tear in places as the maelstrom energies attacked his body with new vigor and enthusiasm. Large parts of his skin decayed and peeled away. He could now feel it assaulting his mind. It was so tempting just to let go...to let it take him...to serve loyally in the destruction of all. Loop couldn't be sure whether his remaining time as a free mutant was counted in minutes or seconds, but regardless he needed to stop the maelstrom's spread in his body somehow. He still had a reserve in his electrical cells. It's my only chance, he thought, and discharged all of the electricity at once.A white-hot bolt of lighting arced from Loop's chest and arms, reducing a nearby tree to ashes. The blinding flash left him temporarily stunned, and immediately the maelstrom began forcing its way into his mind."NO!" he cried, summoning all his willpower to force the maelstrom out of his thoughts and into his now empty electricity-storing cells, which he then insulated and locked, cutting them off from the rest of his body. He panted exhaustedly. Faint purple smoke still trailed after him, but the maelstrom had been securely cut off from advancing any further through his systems. His current life expectancy had been extended by several days at least. But at the cost of my defense, he thought grimly. I'll just have to be more cautious than usual. Loop stood up straight again and continued laboriously on his way.

Edited by Jackson Lake

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

OoC: Here goes.IC: A guitar was the first thing he noticed. There was static too. A radio."For freedom we ride..."Fullmetal sat up, and groaned. He was inside a tent. The last thing he remembered, he'd just taken Raptor-- Enox Phorm -- out. The flap opened, and a familiar fig stepped inside. A grin spread across his face."Builders be praised, you're awake!" he said. A pair of draconic wings suddenly snapped out from behind his back. Fullmetal smiled back."Awake, Ptero," he replied. "But I feel like I've been chewed up and spit out by a Dino.""And you assume correctly," another person poked his head in. "And your prosthetic limbs held up nicely."Fullmetal looked at his right arm. It gleamed silver back at him. He frowned. "Very nice. You did a good job, Claymore." Fullmetal looked up, his eyes sad. "Where's Tex?"As if in response, a gigantic black and blue head burst into the flap and set itself down on Fullmetal's lap. "Tex!" Fullmetal cried happily. He wrapped his arms around the Dino's snout. The Tyrannosaur began purring and the air in the tent vibrated with the sound. Fullmetal released his embrace, and examined Tex's head. "You've grown a bit bigger," he remarked.You noticed!she replied, and began humming louder. Fullmetal frowned again."Where's Aravis?" he asked. "And Spino?"The two glanced at each other. "You'll want to stay seated," Claymore assured.

IC: As Garry walked into Outpost 4 he was suddenly approached by Copper."We got trouble," Copper shouted. "Norris got infected by that Maelstrom. He's a Stromling!""What?" Asked Garry. Copper was about to lead him to the medbay when Garry's attention was drawn by the sounds of some form of commotion. At that point Crusher ran up to them."It's in the planning room," Crusher said.Garry quickly followed her toward the room where the planning session was going on. Sure enough, as he got to the door he saw a female agent with an eerie purple glow fighting against the other agents. Just as he arrived, he saw her fire two shots through a man's chest. Thinking quickly, Garry quickly pulled out his revolver, aimed towards the stromling girl, and fired one round after another.At that point, Fuchs quickly ran up to him, followed by Minerva."What are you doing?" He asked."GET OUT OF HERE FUCHS!" Replied Garry. "YOU STILL GET THAT SAMPLE!?""Yeah," replied Fuchs."FUCHS, GET TO THE VEHICLE LOT," Garry shouted before he fired another round. "GET AS FAR AWAY FROM HERE AS YOU CAN!"Fuchs nodded and grabbed Minerva's hand as he led her toward the exit. The two of them quickly ran outside and towards the small lot where the vehicles were being kept.Finding a fire hammer, Fuchs quickly got into the driver's seat, handing the injection saw back to Minerva."Where are we going?" Minerva asked."Away from here," replied Fuchs."We're just going to leave them?" Minerva asked."If those Stromlings find out we have a cure to the Maelstrom we're finished. We'll just have to get to the nearest Outpost with a lab available.He started up the engines and began to drive the vehicle away. After a few minutes, he started to breath a sigh of relief.Angel Eyes placed a small pot full of beans above a campfire. Heavy was eating another "Sanvich" and singing a song. "Sandvich and me..."Meanwhile, Medic was telling the squad an amusing anecdote about a doctor he once knew."...But vait, it getz better. Ven Pierce got back, ze patient's skeleton was missing, and ze doctor vas never heard from again."Heavy and the other members of the squad quickly burst into laughter. Angel Eyes himself could not help smiling."Anyvay," Medic continued. "Zat's how I almost lost my medical liscense."The last remark quickly silenced everyone.

Hertz could only watch as the two bullets droves themselves into Tracer’s chest. The agent fell backward almost in slow motion onto the tabletop where he toppled the furniture and lay still.Hotwire crawled out from under the upturned table and grimaced in pain. His leg was bleeding profusely and he called for Semick to help.The moment of vulnerability was what Zelda needed. Doctor Cyborg was fast approaching from her left and she quickly grabbed his arm and wrenched it behind his back, Hertz did not know how firmly a cyborg’s arm was attached but he herd a load popping sound as his shoulder was dislocated. With a heavy kick, she sent the debilitated doctor flying toward Vinyaya. The two collided with enough force that they almost fell over the balcony.Nazareno came from the right. He swung his sward at the stromling but she blocked it with the barrel of her gun. She slipped her foot behind his and swiped forward knocking the ninja to the ground. The Space Ninja now lay at her feet. Slowly she aimed the gun and was about to pull the trigger when Cabin yelled. Zelda spun and fired two shoots at the elite agent but she docked behind the upturned table for cover.Nazareno was now back on his feet and sliced with a downward motion at her stomach. Zelda twisted out of the way and pistol whipped the ninja on the side of the head.As he fell to the ground Hertz dove for the emergency armory in the case behind him and broke the glass with his elbow. By the time he had a Sonic Screamer Zelda had crossed the aria between them and punched the techy in the chin with enough power to draw blood.The Sonic Screamer flew in the air and landed a few feet from Rex’s wheelchair. Semick and Rotor had their guns out but by the time they had there sights on the stromling she had her gun pointed at Hertz’s forehead.“Nobody move or I’ll shoot the nerd.” Warned ZeldaRotor fired anyway and hit Zelda in the shoulder. Hertz rolled out of the way just as Zelda shot hit the aria where he just lay.“Rotor what the @#$%! You could have killed me!” cried Hertz. Rotor took no notice and fired a second shot at the stromling.The Stromling was just about to finish the fight when a hum filled the room. She spun around and saw Rex calmly sitting in his wheel chair clutching the Sonic Screamer. The elite agent smiled. “Goodbye.” He pulled the trigger and blasted Zelda threw the wall.

That is all

IC: Garry lowered his pistol and took a moment to catch his breath as he leaned against the doorframe of the planning room."Is everyone okay?" He asked after a moment. He knew the answer when he saw Tracer lying on the ground covered in blood."Crusher, get in here," he said.Crusher quickly ran into the planning room at that moment and sat down next to Tracer."Did we kill it?" Garry asked."I don't know," replied Cabin. "I hope that's the last of he-""There's more," replied Crusher suddenly. "There was another guy, Norris, who turned out to be infected. I don't know where he is now but if we don't act fast people are going to start dying.""Could there be any others?" Rotor asked."I don't now," replied Crusher. "It's a possiblity. If there are I don't know how we'll be able to tell."

OOC: Good to see you, Antrakha.And you made the battle more intense than I had originally intended, Jackson. Though I might mention we are in an outpost-building thing. Not a tent.At least I think so.As for your request, avmatoran, I think you may get to try something. that guy set up the scenario rather well with Rex blasting Zelda with a Sonic Screamer. Which means Fuchs might get his Stromling test subject after all...IC:Zach opened his eyes. He was back at the rear guard camp. It was devoid of any life. Zach glanced down at his body and immediately realized he was a minifig again. In fact, he was purely minifig. He raised his right hand in front of his face. Yes, completely organic. No sign of Star Wars-esque robot hand. He looked exactly like he did before joining the Dino Attack Team.He looked around the camp, wondering where everyone had gone. The camp was in rather good shape. It showed no signs that a pack of Mutant Dinos led by a Stromling Agent had been here. It almost appeared as though someone had sent up the camp, and then just left. Something caught his eye near the command tent.Minerva.Minerva Fabello stood at the command tent, smiling at him. Without hesitation, Zach ran toward her and embraced her in a tight hug. She returned the hug, laughing happily. He rested his head on her shoulders, sighing. He finally felt peace. The anger, corruption, deception. It was fading away."This won't do," a voice hissed. Without warning, Minerva shoved Zach away. Zach stumbled backward in confusion. She had a look of mixed anger and sadness. Tears freely fell down her face."How could you?" Minerva gasped between sobs."I-what?" stammered Zach."Join the Maelstrom!" she spat. "You've killed my friends. YOUR friends! You think you can just switch sides again and expect everything to be okay?""No!" Zach exclaimed. "It wasn't my fault! I-""Lies!" Minerva screamed. "Who is to say you won't suddenly rejoin the Maelstrom? Who says you won't end up killing m-m-me!" She began to cry."I won't! I promise!" Zach begged. Minerva shook her head. She turned and started to run into the jungle. "Wait!" He tried to follow her when he tripped and landed on his face. Everything went black."This is unacceptable!" the same voice from before shouted. "You've been caught red-handed. Showing FEELINGS. Feelings of an almost...MINFIG nature. This will not do. This will not do at all.""I-" Zach stammered."SILENCE!" the voice hissed. "Your pitiful excuse for a life will be even worse if you dared to return to the Minifigs! They will ostracize and punish you. They will despise you and will hate you long after you are dead! Even that girl will abandon you..." **************************Zach suddenly woke up. He it had been a long time since he had gotten any sleep, so he felt obligated to give himself a short nap before the battle. He didn't expect to have nightmare though. Especially a nightmare like one that just occurred.He felt a short vibration in his pocket. He pulled out his worn Dino Attack-issue PDA and saw he had received a message from one the Maelstrom spies in the Dino Attack, Zelda."That is...an interesting development," Zach said to himself, scratching his chin. He immediately reached out to mentally contact Colonel.Colonel! Are you there?" Zach demanded.Yes, sir. What do you require? Zach smiled slightly. Being called 'sir' gave him immense amounts of pleasure. He pressed on.I have received word from our spies planted in the Dino Attack Team that they have not one, but two people who can help them find the Maelstrom temple; A XERRD scientist by the name of Gonapus and a former ally of mine named Rudo Villano. They may not go to the temple you are stationed at all?What do you suggest I do. I have nearly 300 troops at my disposable.Zach paused for a moment. Stay where you are for now. When the Dino Attack Team reaches this temple, I will contact you. If there are no Dino Attack Agents even approaching your area, I want you to get your troops over here as fast as possible. With our combined teams, the Dino Attack will be crushed.As you wish, sir. Zach felt his link with Colonel fade away. It is almost time. Zach smirked. He turned to go meet up with Cranky, his dream still fresh in his mind.**************************Ahua had a gnawing feeling of dread in his stomach. Zachary had very clearly shown that he had control of Ahua and the rest of the Stromlings. There is no doubt. He must be eliminated. His blatant disregard for Ahua's authority. His effortless command over other Stromlings such as Cranky and Colonel. Zach must be stopped.There is still the option of the girl. Ahua had made contact with Zach's love interest, who he learned was name Minerva, once. She was skeptical of the 'voice' who had spoken to her. And yet, she seemed all to willing to trust it if it knew where the Maelstrom Temple.I will contact her again soon. We will be more...open this time. Ahua immediately realized if he gave away the location of the Maelstrom Temple, Colonel's squad at the other temple would be useless. And then again. They are a tool used by Zach to assert his power. Their failure only knocks him down and raises me up. Ahua smiled. Everything was going according to plan.**************************"You might want to take a look at Hotwire too, ma'am," Nazareno grunted to Crusher as he stood up. He felt searing pain from his Maelstrom-infected wound, but ignored it as he glanced around at the other agents. Half of them looked bruised in some way. Crusher glanced at Hotwire. He laid unconscious on the ground. Nazareno wasn't sure what happened, but he was positive he had seen the Elite Agent shoot himself in the leg with the smoking Space Police weapon nearby.Several agents rushed to Hotwire to deal with his wound. Nazareno hobbled to Commander Vinyaya. Her armor was scratched and her ponytail had been undone in the chaos. She looked livid as she glared at the fallen body of Zelda."Let's go see our Stromling friend, shall we?" Nazareno asked. Vinyaya nodded and they both limped over to Zelda. She was lying on the floor. A closer examination showed that Zelda was simply unconscious. Vinyaya picked up the weapon Zelda had taken from Tracer and pointed it at the Stromling."Don't shoot!" snapped Nazareno, quickly taking the weapon from Vinyaya's hand. She glared at him furiously."I think that if she thinks she can get away with shooting one of our agents, I can get away with shooting her," Vinyaya hissed. "Now hand over that gun, agent. Or shoot her yourself." Nazareno grimaced. Vinyaya was obviously a realist who wanted the enemy shot and dead, no questions asked."I'm afraid I must refuse to follow your orders, commander," Nazareno responded. Vinyaya raised an eyebrow in surprise. "This is the first Stromling we've ever managed to get an advantage over without killing it. I think a proper interrogation and scientific analysis would be more appropriate."Vinyaya was about to argue, but stopped. "Of course, you are right. Sorry. I lost control of myself." She turned to Crusher. "After you get Tracer and Hotwire down to the medical-area, bring a team of agents to transport this Stromling to a high-security cell. Tell them to bring weapons. I'm still not sure about this one." Vinyaya then got on one knee and pulled a set of Space Police handcuffs from her belt and snapped them on Zelda's wrists.

IC:Nazareno frowned (though no one could tell, due to his mask). "There are more?" Crusher nodded. "And the one you found out is in the infirmary?""That was the last time we saw him," Crusher said. Nazareno was beginning to get frustrated. Tracer and Hotwire were critically injured and many of the agents present, Nazareno included, were injured."We must find this "Norris," Rex said. "Him and any other spies.""That is going to be hard," Nazareno noted. "Once upon a time I could detect the chaotic energy around Stromlings and immediately pick them out. Either my senses are declining or the Stromlings are getting smarter at hiding themselves. I'd say both cases are likely.""So what do we do?" Cabin asked. "We can't detect them. Evacuating the outpost is pointless, as the Stromlings will just stay hidden and join the group?""Actually," Dr. Cyborg said. "I discovered in the XERRD fortress that Stromlings can be detected with ultraviolet light." Everyone stared at him."When were you going to tell us this?!" Rotor demanded."I already did. I think," Dr. Cyborg replied. "I sent it in a PDA message." The agents were silent. Nazareno sighed, then walked toward the cyborg agent."You have an ultraviolet scanner in you somewhere, don't you?" Nazareno asked calmly. Dr. Cyborg nodded. "Good." Nazareno turned to the assembly of agents."I am heading out with Dr. Cyborg to find Stromlings. He will use his ultraviolet scanner to detect the Stromlings and we'll both kill them. We could use some help, so if you want to come along, now is the time to say. If you are not coming, stay here and keep her-" Nazareno jerked his head in the direction of Zelda's body. "-under control. We'll be back when we've checked out this entire outpost."So, anyone willing to join me and Cyborg?"OOC: Sorry if this ruins any plans you may have Cyborg, avmatoran. However, your character is currently our best tool for finding Stromlings.

IC: "I guess I'd better go with you," replied Garry. "As station manager security is my responsibility, though how these stromlings entered I do not know.""What about the two prisoners we recovered?" Cabin asked. "Perhaps one of them could help us."At that moment, Rotor shot a rather intimidating glare towards Garry as if to say 'If you tell them I'll kill you'. "The girl's dead," Garry said after a moment. "There was an accident and she was badly injured. Copper did everything he could to fix her but it was no use.""What about the other one?" Asked Cabin."He's fine," replied Garry.

Fuchs drove through the dark jungles as fast as he possibly could. By this point he had no idea where he was going, he just wanted to get as far from Outpost 4 and those Stromlings as possible. Then suddenly the vehicle started to slow down, he tried to adjust the speed but it was sadly of no use, and before long it finally came to a complete stop."What happened?" Asked Minerva."Out of gas, but we're safe for the moment," replied Fuchs.

Edited by Atton Rand

It was at this point that Gahiji Thutmose made his entrance into the command room. He had spent most of the last few days on the beach and this was the first time he would engage anyone in conversation since his arrival. “What’s going on here?” asked Dust “I heard the gunshots from outside.” “There are Stromlings in the base,” said Vinyaya. “One just tried to kill us.” Dust surveying the damage around him. Looking at the carnage Zelda had left in her wake he knelt down to get a closer look at Tracer’s body. The agent was loosing a lot of blood and Dust was surprised he was not yet expired. “Why has he not been brought to the infirmary?” asked the Egyptian. “A second Stromling was just seen downstairs.” Responded Garry. “He broke out of the E.R.” Dust was not impressed. “Someone should get Tracer and Hotwire down there as soon as possible their going to be dead within minutes.” Two agents quickly put them on stretchers and boarded the elevator. He then turned to Semick. “How much time is left on the countdown clock?” “Half an hour.” Said Hertz. “We have no real plain at this stage and what we have done was just sent to Zach. The entire operation is compromised.” “Are you saying we quite?” said Rotor threateningly. Hertz looked the elite agent in the eye. “That is exactly what I think, we were never in any condition to do this. We certainly can’t make the attack in just half an hour!” “But what about Zach’s threat?” asked Vinyaya. “@#$% Zach’s threat! We will certainly be destroyed if we go there now!” Yelled Hertz. “We at least have a chance if we stay here and fight!” The Elite agents were not convinced. “You should stay in your place Hertz.” Said Nazereno calmly. “NO! You people have to here this! Almost half of our men are in no condition to fight, the enemy knows our plains, and there are Stromlings in our own base!” There was an uncomfortable silence and no one moved. Dust considered what Hertz said and brushed any censures he had aside. He reminded himself he did not care about the casualties he just wanted to get to his temple as soon as possible. Finally Gerry broke the silence. “Speaking of the Stromlings, we should go.” Nazereno and Doc Cybrog headed into the hall followed by Gerry. Dust glanced at the stand off in the room. Every elite agent was staring at the defiant Hertz. He decided he should leave; At this point his presence would only complicate things. Calling after the hunting party he quickly followed the group into the hall.

That is all